STREUSEL TOPPED BAKED PEACHES WITH SORGHUM GLAZE
Provided by Bobby Flay
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the flour, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in a small bowl. Add 8 tablespoons of the melted butter and combine until crumbly. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Slice a very thin piece off the bottom of each peach half so they have flat bottoms. Brush the bottom and sides of a 9- by 11-inch baking dish with some of the remaining 3 tablespoons of melted butter, and then brush the rest of the butter on the peaches. Place the peaches in the pan cut-side up and about an inch or so apart. Sprinkle a little bit of salt on the peaches. Top each peach with some of the streusel. Bake in the oven until the peaches are soft and the streusel is lightly golden brown, 45 to 55 minutes, depending on how ripe the peaches are.
- When the peaches are almost done, put the syrup in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer on low heat, Keep warm. Serve the peaches drizzled with some of the syrup and topped with whipped cream, if using.
BROILED PEACHES WITH COOKIE-CRUMB TOPPING
- In a bowl toss together the peaches, the lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon of the brown sugar and in a buttered flameproof baking pan large enough to hold the peaches in one layer broil the mixture about 6 inches from a preheated broiler for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the peaches are tender. In a small bowl combine the remaining 1 teaspoon brown sugar, the butter, and the cookie crumbs and sprinkle the topping over the peaches. Broil the mixture for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the topping is pale golden. Divide the mixture between 2 dishes and serve it with the cream.
- Sprinkle peach halves with sugar. Place under broiler and broil about 5 to 7 minutes until sugar is caramelized.
BROILED PEACHES WITH COOKIE CRUMB TOPPING
- Preheat broiler.
- In a bowl, toss together the peaches, the lemon juice, extract (if using), cinnamon and 1 tblsp of the brown sugar.
- Empty into a buttered, ovenproof baking dish large enough to hold the peaches in one layer.
- Broil the mixture about 6 inches from the preheated broiler for 5-7 minutes, or until the peaches are tender.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining brown sugar, butter and cookie crumbs and sprinkle over peaches.
- Broil 1-2 minutes longer, or until topping is pale golden.
- Divide between 2 dishes and serve with the cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 167.5, Fat 7.9, SaturatedFat 4.2, Cholesterol 16.9, Sodium 81, Carbohydrate 24.2, Fiber 1.8, Sugar 18.5, Protein 1.5
GRILLED PEACHES WITH FROZEN YOGURT AND MOLASSES COOKIE CRUMBLE
Keep the grill warm the next time you're dining outside, and enjoy this fruity dessert, made even richer with Betty Crocker molasses cookie topping.
Provided by Cheri Liefeld
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 375°F (350°F for dark or nonstick cookie sheet). In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, 1/2 cup butter, the water and egg until dough forms. Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet, making 18 cookies.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are set. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, heat gas or charcoal grill. In small bowl, mix brown sugar, cinnamon and 2 tablespoons butter; set aside. Carefully brush oil on grill; place peach haves, cut sides down, on grill over medium-high heat. Cook uncovered about 5 minutes until peaches start to soften. Turn peaches over; spoon brown sugar mixture into centers. Cook 5 minutes longer; remove from grill.
- Place 1 peach half in each of 6 dessert bowls. Top with scoop of frozen yogurt. Divide blackberries among bowls. Crumble 1 molasses cookie over top of each; serve 2 cookies on the side.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 Serving
STREUSEL-TOPPED GRILLED PEACHES
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. In small bowl, mix flour and brown sugar. Cut in cold butter with fork until mixture looks like dry bread crumbs (use fingers if necessary); set aside. Cut 18x8-inch sheet of heavy-duty foil; bring up foil to form sides. Spread streusel mixture evenly in foil; set aside. In small bowl, mix granulated sugar, cinnamon and ginger; set aside.
- Carefully brush one side of grill rack with vegetable oil. Place peaches, cut sides down, on oiled side of grill. Place foil container with streusel on other side of grill. Cook peaches over medium heat 3 minutes. Cook streusel 3 to 6 minutes or until light golden brown, stirring frequently with long-handled spoon. Remove foil with streusel from grill; set aside.
- After 3 minutes, turn peaches cut sides up. Brush cut sides with melted butter; sprinkle with sugar mixture. Cook about 3 minutes longer or until softened. Turn peaches cut sides down; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until cut sides are caramelized. To serve, sprinkle peach halves evenly with streusel. Serve with ice cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 120, Carbohydrate 16 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 1 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 3 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 50 mg, Sugar 12 g, TransFat 0 g
Fancy enough for company, easy enough for everyday. Can even be made ahead! Really impress them! Make them with a FLARE! You can even do these outside on the GRILL! Yummy with fresh Texas Peaches! Created by me from a much more complicated recipe found in a French cookbook.
Provided by Mamas Kitchen Hope
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Drain peach halves and pat dry a little bit with a paper towel.
- Mix flour, sugar and cinnamon together.
- Turn peach halves in flour mixture and spray with butter flavored cooking spray to moisten flour.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to cook.
- Just before serving broil in oven just until crisp looking. About 3-4 minutes when about 3" under preheated broiler.
- For FLARE! pour a little bourbon or brandy over the top AFTER they are plated. Ignite the alcohol CAREFULLY - impressive!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 99.5, Fat 0.1, Sodium 6.8, Carbohydrate 25.6, Fiber 2.1, Sugar 19.6, Protein 1.1
- HEAT the broiler.
- CUT the peaches in half and remove the pit. Place the peaches cut side down in a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- BROIL 4 inches from the heat source for about 3 minutes, until lightly charred. Remove the peaches from the oven and turn them over, cut side up.
- COMBINE the butter and sugar in a small bowl. Spread the mixture evenly over the peaches. Return to the oven and broil for 5 minutes, until bubbly and browned.
- SERVE immediately or at room temperature with your choice of toppings.
- Ice cream and sorbet flavors-butter pecan, raspberry sorbet, or peach on peach.
- Sweet liqueurs-amaretto, framboise, hazelnut, and cassis.
- Toppings-cheater smoked dessert sauces, whipped cream, mascarpone cheese, honey, crème fraîche, crumbled amaretti cookies, toffee bits, crumbled gingersnaps, granola, toasted pecans, almonds, macadamias, and pistachios.
THE DREAMIEST PEACHES
- Preheat oven on broiler setting.
- Place peaches hollow side up in a pie pan. In a medium bowl, mix together crushed vanilla wafers, brown sugar, butter and cinnamon until crumbly. Sprinkle over peaches.
- Place under broiler, and cook until sugar is melted and bubbly, about 1 minute.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 117.5 calories, Carbohydrate 20 g, Cholesterol 5.1 mg, Fat 3.9 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 0.5 g, SaturatedFat 1.7 g, Sodium 56 mg, Sugar 9.4 g
PEACH SUGAR COOKIE CRUMBLE
This sugar cookie crumble is like peach crisp with a sugar cookie topping. Since it uses canned peaches, you don't have to save this recipe just for peach season. It's delicious with ice cream. -Teri Rasey, Cadillac, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat oven to 350°. Melt butter in a 12-in. cast-iron or other ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Add peaches, 3/4 cup sugar, 2 teaspoons vanilla, ginger and cinnamon. Cook and stir until peaches soften and begin to break down, about 10 minutes. Remove from the heat., In a large bowl, cream shortening, brown sugar and remaining 1 cup sugar until light and fluffy, 5-7 minutes. Beat in egg, almond extract and remaining 1 teaspoon vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, cornstarch, baking soda and baking powder; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Crumble dough over peach mixture. If desired, sprinkle with pecans and coarse sugar., Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 35-40 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. If desired, serve with vanilla ice cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 480 calories, Fat 19g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 21mg cholesterol, Sodium 156mg sodium, Carbohydrate 73g carbohydrate (52g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
COOKIE-CRUSTED PEACH COBBLER
This recipe makes a very rich peach cobbler. The crust is very sweet and cookie-like. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream. Definitely not for those watching their weight!
Provided by Cindy Catudal Shank
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Arrange the peaches in the prepared pan. Scatter the butter over the peaches, then sprinkle the brown sugar evenly on top. Set aside. Mix flour, white sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Stir the oil into the beaten eggs, then stir the egg mixture into the dry ingredients. Spoon the batter over the peaches, then sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the crust is lightly browned, about 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 497.2 calories, Carbohydrate 62.6 g, Cholesterol 51.3 mg, Fat 26.9 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 3.3 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, Sodium 325.5 mg, Sugar 46.3 g
More about "broiled peaches with cookie crumb topping recipes"
BROILED PEACHES WITH COOKIE-CRUMB TOPPING – KOSHER …
Servings 2Total Time 25 minsCategory Pareve or Dairy
GRILLED PEACH CRUMBLE RECIPE WILL MAKE YOUR SUMMER COMPLETE
PEACH CRUMBLE PIE USING CANNED PEACHES - COOKING ON THE RANCH
BROILED PEACHES WITH COOKIE-CRUMB TOPPING - BIGOVEN.COM
ROASTED PEACHES WITH OATMEAL ALMOND CRUMBLE - BROMA BAKERY
ROASTED PEACHES WITH COOKIE CRUMBLE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
ROASTED PEACHES WITH COOKIE CRUMBLE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
GRILLED BOURBON SOAKED PEACHES WITH A VANILLA BUTTER CRUMB …
MAPLE GRILLED PEACHES & ALMOND COOKIE CRUMB - CAFE DELITES
GRILLED PEACHES WITH CRUMB TOPPING—TASTES LIKE PIE!
PEACH CRISP STUFFED BAKED PEACHES - CREME DE LA CRUMB
BROILED PEACHES WITH COOKIE-CRUMB TOPPING RECIPE
BAKED PEACHES WITH CRISP TOPPING - EMILY BITES
BROILED PEACHES WITH COOKIE CRUMB TOPPING RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
MAPLE GRILLED PEACHES & ALMOND COOKIE CRUMB - CAFE DELITES
BAKED PEACHES WITH CRUMB TOPPING - CUPCAKE PROJECT
BAKED PEACHES WITH CRUMBLE TOPPING - TWOCAROLINES.COM
GRILLED PEACHES WITH CREAM CHEESE & COOKIE TOPPING
EASY BAKED PEACHES - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
ULTIMATE PEACH CRUMB PIE (W/ EASY CRUMB TOPPING ... - DINNER, …
MAPLE GRILLED PEACHES ALMOND COOKIE CRUMB — PUNCHFORK
BROILED PEACHES WITH COOKIE CRUMB TOPPING RECIPE
GRILLED PEACHES WITH FROZEN YOGURT AND MOLASSES COOKIE CRUMBLE …
GRILLED PEACHES WITH OAT CRUMBLE & VANILLA ICE CREAM
BROILED PEACHES WITH COOKIE CRUMB TOPPING RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
BROWNED BUTTER GRILLED PEACHES WITH CINNAMON “TOAST” BRIOCHE …
BAKED PEACHES WITH CRUMB TOPPING - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
STUFFED PEACHES AND CREAM COOKIE BITES - DIVAS CAN COOK
BAKED PEACHES WITH OAT CRUMBLE TOPPING - FOOD FOLKS AND FUN
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #for-1-or-2 #desserts #fruit #kid-friendly #dietary #pitted-fruit #peaches #brunch #number-of-servings
You'll also love