BUTTERSCOTCH PULL-APART ROLLS
- Spray a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt®) with cooking spray. Place frozen rolls in the pan. Sprinkle with pudding mix.
- Combine melted butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Pour over the rolls. Cover pan with a tea towel and let rise overnight, about 8 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place fluted tube pan on a baking sheet as mixture will boil over in the oven.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the buns are golden brown, about 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 409.7 calories, Carbohydrate 61.7 g, Cholesterol 27.6 mg, Fat 14.4 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 9.2 g, SaturatedFat 6.9 g, Sodium 546.3 mg, Sugar 22.3 g
BUTTERSCOTCH BUNDT ROLLS
Similar to Monkey Bread. Pecans work best but you can use other nuts or leave them out. Will become a fast favorite.
Provided by Hadice
Yield 6-12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Arrange frozen rolls in a greased bundt pan.
- Sprinkle pudding, brown sugar, and pecans over rolls.
- Drizzle butter over all.
- Cover bundt pan with a dish towel or plastic wrap and let rise at room temperature overnight, or about 12 hours.
- Remove towel.
- Bake at 350F for about 25 minutes.
- Cool 5-10 minutes before inverting to a serving plate.
- Serve warm.
- Makes 18 rolls.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 519.5, Fat 28, SaturatedFat 11.8, Cholesterol 41.5, Sodium 553.8, Carbohydrate 61.5, Fiber 3.4, Sugar 20.2, Protein 8.1
My grandmother taught me to bake these breakfast buns 70 years ago. Now my granddaughter makes them! This batter is like a biscuit dough and can be made up in a short time. There's no nicer way to wake up in the morning than to the aromas of biscuits baking and coffee perking! - Dorothy McGinnis, West Haven, Connecticut
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a bowl, stir together flour, 1/2 cup sugar and baking powder; cut in butter. Combine eggs, vanilla and milk; add to dry ingredients and stir just until moistened. Add raisins. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheet. Combine the cinnamon and remaining sugar; sprinkle over buns. Bake at 325° for 20-25 minutes or until light golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 154 calories, Fat 3g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 33mg cholesterol, Sodium 110mg sodium, Carbohydrate 29g carbohydrate (16g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
OOEY GOOEY BREAKFAST ROLLS
- Grease a 9-inch Bundt pan, and sprinkle the pecans into the bottom of the pan.
- Cut the thawed bread dough in half, and cut each half into 8 pieces. Roll the 16 dough pieces into balls, and place them into the pan on top of the nuts.
- Mix the melted butter and brown sugar together in a bowl, and set aside. Sprinkle the butterscotch pudding mix over the rolls, then sprinkle on the cinnamon. Pour the butter mixture over the rolls, cover the pan loosely with plastic wrap, refrigerate, and let the rolls rise for 6 to 8 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Remove the plastic wrap from the pan, and bake the rolls for 25 to 30 minutes, until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 204.2 calories, Carbohydrate 26.7 g, Cholesterol 15.3 mg, Fat 9.3 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 3.5 g, SaturatedFat 3.9 g, Sodium 232.3 mg, Sugar 12.4 g
BUTTERSCOTCH BREAKFAST BUNS
- For the Bread Dough:.
- Arrange flour, oats and salt in a pile on a work surface.
- Make a well in the centre and pour in the water.
- Sprinkle the yeast over it and then the honey, oil, milk powder and zest.
- Slowly start to bring the flour mixture into the water and yeast mixture until all of the liquid has been absorbed and a dough begins to form.
- Knead for 10 minutes, until the dough is smooth and elastic.
- Place in a well-oiled bowl; turn dough to coat and then cover with a kitchen towel.
- Place in a warm spot and let rise for 1 hour, until it doubles in size.
- For the Buns:.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Pour sugar into a 12-inch skillet and pour in an equal amount of water.
- Bring to a boil and let the sugar dissolve without stirring it.
- As the water begins to evaporate, the sugar will begin to caramelize.
- When it has reached a golden brown colour, add the butter and whisk until it is smooth and thickened.
- Let cool in the pan.
- Put the risen dough on a cutting board and punch it back.
- Roll it out into a log and slice into 12 pieces.
- Place the slices in the caramel pan so that they are just barely touching and set aside to rise again for about 30 minutes.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes and then invert onto a serving dish.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 314.8, Fat 11.4, SaturatedFat 5.7, Cholesterol 22.6, Sodium 453, Carbohydrate 48.3, Fiber 1.7, Sugar 19.7, Protein 5.4
More about "butterscotch breakfast buns recipes"
BUTTERSCOTCH STICKY BUNS RECIPE - CATHERINE SCHIMENTI
3/5 Total Time 2 hrsServings 12
- In a glass measuring cup, heat the milk in the microwave until warm, 1 minute. In the bowl of a standing electric mixer fitted with the paddle, combine the warm milk and the yeast. Add the granulated sugar and the 6 tablespoons of softened butter and mix at medium speed until the butter is broken up, 1 minute. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Add the flour and salt and mix at low speed until incorporated, about 2 minutes. Scrape down the side of the bowl. Increase the speed to medium and mix the dough for 2 minutes longer. Scrape the dough into a lightly oiled bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- On a lightly floured work surface, roll the dough out to a 9-by-24-inch rectangle. In a small bowl, mix the light brown sugar with the cinnamon. Brush the 2 tablespoons of melted butter over the dough and sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar. Beginning at a long edge, roll up the dough as tightly as possible and pinch the seam. Cut the log into twelve 2-inch pieces and set them in the muffin cups cut side up. Cover and let stand in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- Set the muffin pan on a baking sheet and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until the buns are golden brown. Spread the pecans in a pie plate and toast for 10 minutes, until fragrant. Let cool, then coarsely chop the nuts.
OVERNIGHT BUTTERSCOTCH STICKY BUNS RECIPE - SOMETHING …
4.4/5 (83)Category All RecipesServings 20Total Time 40 mins
- Mix together the brown sugar, pudding mix, and chopped pecans. Sprinkle the mixture over the frozen rolls.
TEA RECIPES FOR COOKING WITH TEA - BUTTERSCOTCH …
PECAN STICKY BUNS - BAKED FROM SCRATCH WITH A BUTTERSCOTCH GLAZE
BUTTERSCOTCH ROLLS WITH PECANS (1960S) - CLICK AMERICANA
BUTTERSCOTCH BREAKFAST ROLLS - RECIPES - PAGE 2 | COOKS.COM
BUTTERSCOTCH BREAKFAST ROLLS - RECIPES - PAGE 3 | COOKS.COM
BUTTERSCOTCH BREAKFAST RING RECIPE - FAMILY BREAKFAST RECIPES
BUTTERSCOTCH STICKY BUNS - PINCH MY SALT
7 BREAKFAST BUN RECIPES FOR SWEET, SWEET MORNINGS
BEST EVER BUTTERSCOTCH OVERNIGHT STICKY BUNS - ASHCROFT …
BUTTERSCOTCH BUNS - DECORATING LIFE
EASY BUTTERSCOTCH PECAN CINNAMON ROLLS - MOM ON TIMEOUT
BUTTERSCOTCH PUDDING STICKY BUNS - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS
BUTTERSCOTCH PUDDING CARAMEL RHODES ROLLS - THERESCIPES.INFO
OVERNIGHT BREAKFAST ROLL – BUTTERSCOTCH MONKEY BREAD
BUTTERSCOTCH BREAKFAST RING - COFFEE CAKE RECIPES
BUTTERSCOTCH BUNS RECIPE | MRBREAKFAST.COM
STICKY BUNS- A FAMILY FAVORITE RECIPE! - THE RECIPE CRITIC
APPLE BUTTERSCOTCH BUNS - SIMPLY STACIE
OVERNIGHT BUTTERSCOTCH BUNS - SCOTTINK.COM
FROZEN BREAD DOUGH STICKY BUNS RECIPE - THESE OLD COOKBOOKS
BUTTERSCOTCH BUNS - QUICK BREAD RECIPES
5 INGREDIENT BUTTERSCOTCH BUNDT ROLLS - BEYOND THE BUTTER
STICKY BUNS (MADE WITH FROZEN ROLLS) - CLEVERLY SIMPLE
BUTTERSCOTCH STICKY BUNS | VERY BEST BAKING
PAULA DEEN'S BUTTERSCOTCH PULL-APART BREAD - GRACE LIKE RAIN BLOG
AMAZING RECIPE STICKY BUNS WITH BUTTERSCOTCH PUDDING
BUTTERSCOTCH STICKY BUNS - DELISH
THE ULTIMATE BUTTERSCOTCH STICKY BUN RECIPE | HUFFPOST LIFE
OVERNIGHT CARAMEL ROLLS BUTTERSCOTCH PUDDING - THERESCIPES.INFO
RECIPE: BUTTERSCOTCH BUNS - RECIPELINK.COM
BUTTERSCOTCH BREAKFAST ROLLS : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
BUTTERSCOTCH STICKY BUNS - A BOUNTIFUL KITCHEN
GIANT VANILLA SALTED BUTTERSCOTCH STICKY BUNS - HALF BAKED HARVEST
BREAKFAST ROLLS WITH BUTTERSCOTCH PUDDING - CREATE THE MOST …
BUTTERSCOTCH BREAKFAST ROLLS ON BAKESPACE.COM | RECIPE | FOOD …
RECIPE: BUTTERSCOTCH BUNS | C GOOD'S THINGS
BUTTERSCOTCH BUBBLE LOAF – RHODES BAKE-N-SERV
You'll also love