CANE SYRUP CORNBREAD
Sweet, soft and rich. I was looking for a good use for a jar of cane syrup and came up with this -- the whole family loved it.
Provided by Mom of picky eaters
Yield 1 round loaf, 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix the flours, the corn meal and the baking soda.
- Make a well in the middle of the bowl, crack in the eggs and beat them a little with a fork.
- Add the oil, cane syrup and buttermilk to the well and stir all wet ingredients together well with the fork.
- Mix with the dry ingredients.
- Pour into 9-inch round pan that has been sprayed with cooking oil.
- Bake for 30 - 35 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 329.6, Fat 15.7, SaturatedFat 1.5, Cholesterol 46.5, Sodium 211.4, Carbohydrate 43.7, Fiber 2.2, Sugar 20.3, Protein 4.6
MAPLE SYRUP CORN BREAD
Here's a good-old New England recipe. Flavored with a hint of maple syrup, the corn bread makes a perfect companion to spicy chili or stew. -Roger Hickum of Plymouth, New Hampshire
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, baking powder and salt. In a small bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, syrup and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. , Pour into a 9-in. square baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 161 calories, Fat 4g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 26mg cholesterol, Sodium 307mg sodium, Carbohydrate 29g carbohydrate (10g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together corn, sour cream, eggs and melted butter. Gradually stir in the cornmeal, sugar and applesauce. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 123.4 calories, Carbohydrate 12.8 g, Cholesterol 39.7 mg, Fat 7.5 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 2.8 g, SaturatedFat 4.2 g, Sodium 224.2 mg, Sugar 2 g
More about "cane syrup cornbread recipes"
ROSEMARY-CANE SYRUP CORNBREAD MUFFINS - TASTE OF …
Servings 12Estimated Reading Time 40 secs
EASY HOMEMADE EINKORN CORNBREAD - THE ELLIOTT HOMESTEAD
EASY BUTTERMILK CORNBREAD (BEST SWEET CORNBREAD) - CAFE DELITES
RECIPES | STEEN'S SYRUP
RECIPES: WILLA JEAN CORNBREAD, CORNBREAD MADELEINES - STARTRIBUNE
PAUL PRUDHOMME'S CORNBREAD DRESSING - RESTAURANT BUSINESS
CHEF CORY BAHRCAST-IRON SKILLET CORNBREAD WITH CANE SYRUP BUTTER
22 SWEET, SAVORY CORNBREAD RECIPES THAT’LL MELT IN YOUR …
EASY CORNBREAD RECIPE | MOIST, FLUFFY HOMEMADE …
CORNBREAD RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
THE BEST CORNBREAD RECIPE EVER (FLUFFY & MOIST!)
HOECAKES (FRIED CORNBREAD) - THE DAILY MEAL
WILLA JEAN CORNBREAD | RECIPES | STLTODAY.COM
CORNBREAD MADELEINES – AT HOME WITH SHAY – GLUTEN FREE
HOT WATER CORNBREAD (PLUS VIDEO) - IMMACULATE BITES
THE TRICK TO PERFECT CORNBREAD IS LETTING THE CORNMEAL, CORN ... - SALON
CORNBREAD RECIPE - CAFE DELITES
THE ABSOLUTE BEST HOMEMADE CORNBREAD (FROM SCRATCH
HOT WATER CORNBREAD - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
HOW TO MAKE CORNBREAD IN A CAN - CHATELAINE
HOW TO MAKE CAST-IRON SKILLET CORN BREAD WITH CANE SYRUP - BEST …
CLASSIC SOUTHERN CORNBREAD - SOUTHERN CAST IRON
FIVE GENERATIONS AND CANE SYRUP (RECIPE: CANE SYRUP CAKE)
OLD-FASHIONED HOT WATER CORNBREAD RECIPE
ISAAC TOUPS’ CORNBREAD - THE LOCAL PALATE
HOW TO MAKE CANE SYRUP OLD-FASHIONED - BEST RECIPE
ROSEMARY-CANE SYRUP CORNBREAD MUFFINS RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
ISAAC'S CORNBREAD RECIPE - SPICEOLOGY
POIRIER CANE SYRUP RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
MAPLE SYRUP CORNBREAD RECIPE - ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS A MONTH
RAISIN’ CANE (SYRUP) - MY NEW ORLEANS
CANE SYRUP BREAD RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
BUTTERMILK CORNBREAD DRESSING | EMERILS.COM
SYRUP WITH SOUL: HOW OLD FAMILY RECIPE FROM LOUISIANA CANE COUNTRY ...
EASY CORNBREAD RECIPE - KRISTINE'S KITCHEN
LISA IS COOKING: WILLA JEAN CORNBREAD - BLOGGER
ONE INGREDIENT, MANY WAYS: CANE SYRUP | SAVEUR
SWEET TEA AND CORNBREAD: SOUTHERN TEA CAKES!
BEST EVER EASY CORNBREAD RECIPE - DELICIOUS CORNBREAD!
HOW TO FIX A CORNBREAD FAIL - MYRECIPES
SWEET SOUTHERN CORNBREAD - MY NOURISHED HOME
VANILLA CANE SYRUP COMPOUND BUTTER RECIPE : BBQGUYS
SOUTHERN-STYLE SKILLET CORNBREAD RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
You'll also love