CAPRESE MAC & CHEESE
- In a large bowl, combine oil, vinegar, garlic, basil, salt, red pepper and black pepper; add tomatoes and mozzarella and toss until well coated; let mixture marinate at room temperature at least 30 minutes.
- Cook pasta per package directions; drain; place in a large bowl and add the tomato mixture; toss until well combined, allowing the cheese to melt slightly.
- Serve warm.
EASY CAPRESE MAC AND CHEESE
Busy day? Take it easy with this Easy Caprese Mac and Cheese. Jazz up your mac and cheese with tomatoes, mozzarella and basil in this Caprese-inspired macaroni and cheese.
Provided by Horizon Organic
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Prepare the Horizon mac and cheese according to the package directions.
- Stir in the tomatoes, mozzarella pearls, and basil. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 432 calories, Carbohydrate 59.7 g, Cholesterol 39.5 mg, Fat 14.6 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 15.5 g, SaturatedFat 8.9 g, Sodium 790 mg, Sugar 0.7 g
CAPRESE MAC 'N' CHEESE RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: elbow macaroni, unsalted butter, all-purpose flour, whole milk, paprika, ground black pepper, kosher salt, baby spinach, shredded mozzarella cheese, fresh mozzarella cheese, small tomatoes, fresh basil
Provided by Pierce Abernathy
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta according to the package instructions. Drain and transfer to a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a large cast-iron skillet, melt the butter over low heat until foamy. Add the flour and stir until completely smooth and slightly thickened, about 2 minutes.
- While stirring, gradually add the milk and cook until the sauce is thickened, about 4 minutes. Season with the paprika, pepper, and salt.
- Fold in the spinach and stir until wilted. Add 1½ cups (150 g) of shredded mozzarella and stir until completely melted.
- Add the cooked pasta and stir to coat in the sauce.
- Sprinkle the remaining shredded mozzarella evenly over the pasta, then top with the fresh mozzarella if using. Arrange the tomato slices on top.
- Bake until browned and bubbling, about 25 minutes.
- Top with basil before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1055 calories, Carbohydrate 112 grams, Fat 43 grams, Fiber 6 grams, Protein 53 grams, Sugar 16 grams
- Toss tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, olive oil, basil, salt, and pepper together in a bowl until well coated. Skewer one tomato and one piece of mozzarella cheese on each toothpick.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 103.8 calories, Carbohydrate 2.4 g, Cholesterol 18.1 mg, Fat 7.3 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 7.2 g, SaturatedFat 3.3 g, Sodium 178.6 mg, Sugar 0.3 g
My husband and I love Caprese salad, but not the high prices we pay for it in restaurants. Here, we created our own version which tastes incredibly close, if not better, than any restaurant version we've tried. -Melissa Pearson, Sandy, Utah
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Arrange the tomatoes, cheese and basil on a serving platter. Whisk the vinaigrette ingredients; drizzle over salad. If desired, sprinkle with additional salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 256 calories, Fat 19g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 45mg cholesterol, Sodium 161mg sodium, Carbohydrate 8g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 11g protein.
CAPRESE MACARONI SALAD
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water. Cool completely., For dressing, in a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, dressing mix, sugar, mustard, salt and pepper. In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, mozzarella and macaroni. Add dressing; gently toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Top with basil and Parmesan before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 397 calories, Fat 31g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 29mg cholesterol, Sodium 458mg sodium, Carbohydrate 20g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 10g protein.
KRAFT HOME-STYLE CAPRESE MAC
The ooey-gooey macaroni and cheese that serves as your always-dependable crowd-pleaser just got a tasty upgrade, Italian style.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 4 servings, 1 cup each
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Prepare Dinner in large saucepan as directed on package.
- Stir in tomatoes and basil; cook and stir 1 min. or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 280, Fat 9 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Sodium 730 mg, Carbohydrate 40 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 6 g, Protein 10 g
More about "caprese mac cheese recipes"
CAPRESE MAC AND CHEESE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Total Time 50 mins
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Toss tomato slices with 1 tablespoon of the oil, and place tomatoes in a single layer on a wire rack set in rimmed baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Sprinkle evenly with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Bake in preheated oven 10 minutes, and set aside. Reduce oven temperature to 375°F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, reserving 3/4 cup cooking water before draining; keep warm.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium. Whisk in flour, and cook, whisking constantly, 2 minutes. Graduallly whisk in milk, and bring mixture to a simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 5 minutes; sprinkle with nutmeg, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Whisk in provolone cheese until smooth, and stir in vinegar. Pour cheese sauce over pasta, and stir to combine. Thin mixture as needed with reserved cooking water.
- Pour half of pasta mixture into a lightly greased 3-quart baking dish. Top with half of the tomatoes, half of the sliced mozzarella, and chopped basil. Add remaining pasta mixture, and top evenly with remaining tomatoes and mozzarella.
BEST CAPRESE MAC AND CHEESE RECIPE - DELISH
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
20 CAPRESE RECIPES YOU'LL GO CRAZY FOR - FOODIECRUSH .COM
CAPRESE MACARONI AND CHEESE RECIPE | DIETHOOD
50+ BEST MAC AND CHEESE RECIPES - HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE …
MURRAY'S CAPRESE MAC | GREAT TASTE | RECIPES | MURRAY'S CHEESE
CAPRESE MAC & CHEESE | DELISH - YOUTUBE
CAPRESE MAC AND CHEESE - DAMN DELICIOUS
CAPRESE MAC AND CHEESE - COOKING CLASSY
CAPRESE MAC AND CHEESE - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
CAPRESE MAC AND CHEESE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CAPRESE MAC AND CHEESE BY DELKINS10 | QUICK & EASY RECIPE - THE …
CAPRESE MAC AND CHEESE - LE PETIT EATS
CHICKEN CAPRESE MACARONI AND CHEESE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
RECIPE: THE ULTIMATE BAKED CAPRESE MAC AND CHEESE - KITCHN
CAPRESE MACARONI AND CHEESE - CHEESE CURD IN PARADISE
CAPRESE MAC AND CHEESE RECIPE - ONE POT WONDER
CREAMY CAPRESE MACARONI SALAD - TIDYMOM®
CAPRESE MAC & CHEESE | PANERA AT HOME
CAPRESE MACARONI AND CHEESE RECIPE - COURTNEY'S SWEETS
CAPRESE MAC AND CHEESE - MIDWEST FOODIE
30 BEST CAPRESE RECIPES | RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS
CAPRESE MAC AND CHEESE – DINING WITH DRAGONS
ONE POT 4 CHEESE CAPRESE MAC AND CHEESE | HALFBAKEDHARVEST.COM
SKILLET CAPRESE MACARONI AND CHEESE - DISHING OUT HEALTH
CAPRESE MAC & CHEESE BAKE - APPETITES ANONYMOUS
CAPRESE MACARONI AND CHEESE | READY SET EAT
CAPRESE MAC & CHEESE ⋆ REAL HOUSEMOMS
THE BEST CAPRESE MAC AND CHEESE - XOANDSO.COM
CAPRESE MAC AND CHEESE RECIPE - BOB EVANS FARMS
CAPRESE MAC AND CHEESE RECIPE ~ MACHEESMO
THE BEST CAPRESE PASTA SALAD - FOODIECRUSH.COM
EASY CAPRESE MAC AND CHEESE - TASTE AND TELL
CHICKEN CAPRESE MACARONI & CHEESE - A MAMA LEFTOVER RECIPE …
CAPRESE MAC AND CHEESE - EMILY ELLYN
MAKE THIS CHICKEN CAPRESE MAC AND CHEESE FOR DINNER | KITCHN
BEST CAPRESE MAC AND CHEESE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE CAPRESE MAC …
VEGAN CAPRESE MAC AND CHEESE - MONKEY AND ME KITCHEN …
CAPRESE ONE POT MAC AND CHEESE - PARSNIPS AND PASTRIES
CAPRESE INSPIRED THREE CHEESE MACARONI - BAKE THEN EAT
CAPRESE MAC AND CHEESE RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
You'll also love