CARAMEL-POPCORN HOT-FUDGE SUNDAES
- Caramel popcorn: Coat 2 rimmed baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray. Heat oil in a large pot over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add popcorn and cover. Cook, shaking pot frequently, until corn has finished popping. Transfer to a large bowl; stir in peanuts.
- Heat butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, and salt in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring, until sugar is dissolved and butter is melted, 5 minutes. Continue to cook until mixture reaches 290 degrees on a candy thermometer, then remove from heat and quickly stir in vanilla and baking soda, making sure soda is dissolved fully. Drizzle half of caramel over popcorn mixture; pour remainder onto one baking sheet and let cool. Quickly toss popcorn to coat, then transfer to other baking sheet; let cool completely. Break caramel popcorn into bits. Popcorn can be stored in a resealable plastic bag at room temperature up to 5 days.
- Caramel-chunk ice cream: Finely chop sheet of cooled caramel. Working in 2 batches, soften ice cream with an electric mixer on medium speed. Beat half of chopped caramel into each batch until thoroughly combined. Freeze until firm, 2 hours.
- Hot-fudge sauce: Heat brown sugar and cocoa in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water, whisking to combine. Add cream and corn syrup and whisk until smooth. Cook, whisking occasionally, until mixture thickens slightly, about 10 minutes. Stir in chocolate, butter, vanilla, and salt and cook, stirring occasionally, until chocolate and butter are melted and sauce is smooth, 2 to 3 minutes. Let cool slightly. Sauce can be stored in refrigerator up to 5 days; reheat over low heat before serving.
- To serve, layer ice cream in glasses with warm hot fudge and caramel popcorn.
MEXICAN CARAMEL SUNDAES
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small saucepan, warm caramel sauce over low heat and season with cayenne pepper and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon. Place tortillas on a cookie sheet and brush liberally with melted butter. Sprinkle each tortilla with sugar and a pinch of cinnamon and bake until crispy and sugar has melted on the tortillas, 5 minutes. Remove tortillas from oven, let cool to harden and break into large, uneven pieces. Arrange the pieces of 1 tortilla in a sundae dish or on a dessert plate. Top with 2 large scoops ice cream. Drizzle the warm caramel sauce over each sundae using a spatula or wooden spoon. Top each sundae with whipped cream swirls and Spanish peanuts.
CARAMEL PECAN SUNDAES
- For the caramel, mix 1/3 cup water and the sugar in a medium heavy-bottomed saucepan. Cook, without stirring, over low heat for 5 to 10 minutes, until the sugar dissolves. Increase the heat to medium and boil uncovered until the sugar turns a warm chestnut brown (about 350 degrees on a candy thermometer), 5 to 7 minutes, gently swirling the pan to stir the mixture. Be careful; the mixture is extremely hot! Watch the mixture constantly at the end, as it will go from caramel to burnt very quickly. Turn off the heat. Stand back to avoid splattering and slowly add the cream and vanilla. The cream will bubble violently and the caramel will solidify; don't worry. Simmer over low heat, stirring constantly, until the caramel dissolves and the sauce is smooth, about 2 minutes. Allow to cool to room temperature, at least 4 hours. It will thicken as it sits. To assemble the sundaes, place one scoop of vanilla ice cream and one scoop of butter pecan ice cream in each dish and sprinkle with toasted pecans. Drizzle with caramel sauce and serve extra sauce on the side.
CARAMEL FUDGE SQUARES
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees (150 degrees C). Grease one 9x13 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, white sugar, vanilla, and eggs. Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into the egg mixture until well blended. Spread mixture evenly into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven. A toothpick should come out clean when inserted. Cut into squares and roll in confectioners' sugar while they are still hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 168.1 calories, Carbohydrate 25.4 g, Cholesterol 41.1 mg, Fat 6.9 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 1.8 g, SaturatedFat 4.1 g, Sodium 73.6 mg, Sugar 18.9 g
OLD FASHIONED CARAMEL FUDGE RECIPE
Enjoy this Old Fashioned Caramel Fudge Recipe as a delightful treat for a holiday or any day. Try this Old Fashioned Caramel Fudge Recipe this weekend!
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 58 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray. Cook caramels and 2% milk in medium saucepan on low heat 5 to 7 min. or until caramels are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Cook butter, evaporated milk, sugar and marshmallows in large saucepan on medium heat 8 to 10 min. or until mixture comes to full rolling boil, stirring constantly. Cook 5 min., stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add chocolate and vanilla; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended.
- Pour chocolate mixture into prepared pan; spread to cover bottom of pan. Pour caramel mixture over chocolate layer; swirl slightly with knife.
- Refrigerate several hours or until firm. Use foil handles to remove fudge from pan before cutting into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 130, Fat 6 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 4.8887 mg, Sodium 35 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0.5826 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 1 g
SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Combine sugar, butter, and evaporated milk in a 2-quart saucepan; cook, stirring constantly, until a candy thermometer reads 245 degrees F (118 degrees C), about 10 minutes. Add caramel to milk mixture; cook until temperature returns to 245 degrees F (118 degrees C), about 10 minutes.
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir marshmallow creme and vanilla extract into caramel mixture. Pour mixture into the prepared baking dish, evenly spreading into the dish. Sprinkle salt over the fudge. Lightly swirl fudge using a butter knife to slightly submerge the salt into the fudge. Cool fudge completely before cutting into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 207.7 calories, Carbohydrate 35.8 g, Cholesterol 17.9 mg, Fat 7.3 g, Protein 1.1 g, SaturatedFat 4.2 g, Sodium 565.4 mg, Sugar 31.7 g
CHOCOLATE CARAMEL SUNDAES
These sundaes are a delightful way to end a quick-to-fix meal. This recipe is a simple yet irresistable dessert.-Pat Yaeger, Naples, Florida
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 cup sauce.
Number Of Ingredients 3
- In a saucepan over medium heat, cook and stir Milk Duds and milk until smooth. Serve warm over ice cream. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts :
STOUT-CARAMEL ICE CREAM SUNDAES
Vanilla ice cream topped with homemade caramel sauce made with stout beer adds a little extra happy to Happy Hour.
Provided by Inspired Taste
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In large saucepan, simmer beer over medium heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in butter and brown sugar. Cook about 12 minutes, without stirring, to 234-235°F on candy thermometer (mixture will look syrupy).
- Remove from heat. Slowly add whipping cream, vanilla and salt, stirring constantly. Return to medium heat; cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thickened and creamy. Cool 2 hours.
- To serve, scoop ice cream into 6 glasses or bowls. Top with walnuts and whipped cream topping. Drizzle with caramel sauce. Refrigerate any remaining caramel sauce.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 Serving
CARAMEL SAUCE FOR BROWNIE SUNDAES
- Cook sugar, salt and 1/4 cup water in a small saucepan over medium heat until sugar is a medium amber color, about 7 minutes; wash down sides of pan with a pastry brush dipped in water to prevent crystals from forming. Remove from heat. Stir in heavy cream; add butter, and stir until combined. Let cool to room temperature; stir in vanilla. Sauce can be stored in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 2 weeks. Reheat gently; serve at room temperature.
More about "caramel fudge sundaes recipes"
HOT FUDGE SUNDAE WITH CARAMEL POPCORN | RICARDO
4/5 (4)Category DessertsServings 4Total Time 25 mins
- Fill the frosted glasses or jars, alternating between ice cream scoops, popcorn, nuts and fudge sauce. Serve immediately.
CREAMY CARAMEL FUDGE (THAT TASTES AMAZING!) - PRETTY.
- In a large saucepan place the condensed milk, sugar, butter, golden syrup/corn syrup and salt. Heat gently on low heat, stirring until all the sugar has dissolved. Continue stirring the fudge constantly on low or low-medium heat until it’s simmering and has thickened and coats the back of a spatula/spoon – this will take about 3-5 minutes. Keep an eye on the stove at all times and adjust the heat, if necessary, so the mixture won’t burn.
- Once the fudge has thickened, remove it from the heat. From this point on, work as quickly as possible, because the mixture will harden pretty quickly. Add the white chocolate and whisk until all the chocolate has melted.
- Transfer the fudge mixture into prepared pan. Allow the fudge to cool slightly at room temperature, then cover the pan and leave it to set in the fridge for at least 4 hours. Once the fudge has set, cut it up in pieces (I recommend small pieces because the fudge is very rich) and serve.
CULVER'S ICE CREAM SUNDAES - THERESCIPES.INFO
CARAMEL HOT-FUDGE BROWNIE SUNDAE - PASTRIES LIKE A PRO
CARAMEL CORN SUNDAE - FOODIE WITH FAMILY
RECIPE: TASTING TABLE'S ULTIMATE SUNDAE
VANILLA ICE CREAM SUNDAES WITH HOT FUDGE AND CARAMEL SAUCES
CARAMEL-PASSION FRUIT SUNDAES RECIPE | RECIPE | SUNDAE RECIPES, …
EASY AND TASTY CARAMEL FUDGE RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
CARAMEL SUNDAES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CARAMEL SUNDAES WITH GREY SALT - DINNER WITH JULIE
10 BEST ICE CREAM SUNDAES THAT EVERYONE WILL LOVE
EASY ICE CREAM SUNDAE RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
CHOCOLATE-COVERED CARAMEL APPLE SUNDAES RECIPE | YUMMLY
HOT FUDGE BROWNIE SUNDAES WITH SAMOA COOKIES AND CARAMEL SAUCE
CARAMEL FUDGE SUNDAES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CARAMEL POPCORN ICE CREAM SUNDAE - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
FUDGE RECIPES - SWEET CARAMEL SUNDAY
BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP CARAMEL ICE CREAM SUNDAE RECIPES - FOOD …
SALTED CARAMEL CHOCOLATE COVERED POTATO CHIP SUNDAES.
OVER-THE-TOP ICE CREAM SUNDAES WITH HOMEMADE CARAMEL
10 BEST VANILLA CARAMEL FUDGE CAKE RECIPES | YUMMLY
HOMEMADE HOT FUDGE AND SALTED CARAMEL SUNDAES - YAMMIE'S …
CARAMEL-CHOCOLATE SUNDAES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
SUPER EASY BROWNIE SUNDAES - COOKING FOR MY SOUL
20 BEST ICE CREAM SUNDAES TO TREAT YOURSELF WITH - INSANELY GOOD …
CARAMEL-POPCORN HOT-FUDGE SUNDAES RECIPE | RECIPE | HOT FUDGE, …
CREATIVE ICE CREAM SUNDAE RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK CANADA
RECIPES | CARAMEL CORN SUNDAE - HERSHEYICECREAM.COM
OLD FASHIONED SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE - BIGGER BOLDER BAKING
CARAMEL SUNDAE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
CLASSIC TURTLE SUNDAE - HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE AND CARAMEL …
SALTED CARAMEL TURTLE SUNDAES - SIMPLY WHISKED - DAIRY FREE RECIPES
MCDONALDS CARAMEL SUNDAE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
CARAMEL FUDGE SUNDAE PIE - EDIBLE SARASOTA
COFFEE AFFOGATO ICE CREAM SUNDAE (CARAMEL COFFEE CAKE FLAVOR)
10 BEST SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE RECIPES | YUMMLY
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make hot fudge sundae?Hot Fudge Sundae is one of the most popular ice cream sundaes. It’s so easy to make and incredibly delicious. In a small saucepan over medium heat, add heavy cream, sugar, and butter. Stirring constantly until the butter has melted. Simmer for a few minutes. Stir until melted. Reduce the heat to low and add in cocoa powder.
How to make caramel fudge?Melt the butter in a saucepan along with the golden syrup, sweetened condensed milk and brown sugar. Cook until thickened and golden brown. Add the white chocolate and mix well. Pour the Caramel Fudge into prepared tin and place into the fridge to set.
How to make an ice cream sundae with croissants?Buttery, flaky croissants make the perfect base for a fancied-up ice cream sundae. Top half of a croissant with your favorite flavor of ice cream, warm chocolate sauce, and homemade whipped cream, then garnish with the other croissant half for a European-inspired cross between an ice cream sundae and an ice cream sandwich .
How do you make fudge sauce?For the Fudge Sauce: ¾ cup heavy cream. ½ cup packed light brown sugar. ⅓ cup light corn syrup or honey. 3 tablespoons Dutch-processed cocoa. ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt. 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cubed.