- Place the strawberries in a large bowl.
- Pour in the champagne and mix in the vodka; set aside for 1 hour.
- Drain the strawberries and pat dry with paper towels.
- Roll strawberries in sugar.
- Transfer strawberries to a serving plate and serve.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 4 ounces, Calories 162 kcal, Carbohydrate 22 g, Sodium 7 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 19 g
Strawberry Champagne cocktail is easy to make, refreshing and great for brunch or before dinner. Pureed strawberries and sparkling wine are the dream combo!
Provided by Erin Clarke / Well Plated
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Place the strawberries and lemon juice in a blender or food processor. Puree until smooth.
- Spoon 1 to 2 tablespoons of the puree into the bottom of a champagne flute and top with champagne. With a long spoon, very gently stir. Garnish with a fresh strawberry slice and sip away!
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 (of 4), Calories 100 kcal, Carbohydrate 4 g, Protein 1 g, Fat 1 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 3 g
STRAWBERRIES WITH CHAMPAGNE AND GRAND MARNIER
Provided by Food Network
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Wash strawberries and drain. Remove stems and cut in half. Place in bowl with other ingredients. Place in refrigerator and chill for at least an hour. Serve in balloon or goblet glasses.
Provided by Food Network
Number Of Ingredients 2
- In champagne flutes pour in strawberry puree. Pour champagne over it to blend. It should have a pink blush to it.
CHAMPAGNE CAKE WITH FRESH STRAWBERRIES
This cake is extremely moist and wonderfully delicious! It is elegant and very simple to make. Also works great as cupcakes. I've tried a couple of different recipes for champagne cake, and after trial and error I combined the best and voila! Enjoy. :) I usually prepare this a day in advance and refrigerate overnight.
Provided by gabes mama
Yield 1 cake, 12-16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Follow directions on cake box, substituting champagne in place of water (add vegetable oil and eggs as the recipe asks for, only omit the water). The amount of champagne you add will depend on the brand of cake mix you buy, but it always turns out great! You can also add food coloring in this step if desired for a more festive effect. The most common is a "pink" champagne cake.
- Bake according to the directions on the box. A layered cake (two 8" or 9" rounds) is best for this recipe!
- While cake is baking, combine pudding, half-and-half, whipping cream, 3 tbsp champagne, and vanilla together and beat with a mixer until thickened.
- Refrigerate until you're ready to frost the cake.
- Once cake is completely cooled, put a layer of frosting on top of one of the cakes, and top with fresh strawberries.
- Place other cake on top of strawberries, and frost the whole thing.
- Refrigerate until eating.
CHAMPAGNE CHOCOLATE-COVERED STRAWBERRIES RECIPE BY TASTY
Raise a glass to this bubbly dessert! Soak fresh strawberries in champagne, dip them in white chocolate, then decorate with edible gold. These make a sweet surprise for someone special, or the perfect addition to a festive gathering.
Provided by Betsy Carter
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large bowl, combine the strawberries and champagne. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 12-36 hours. The longer the strawberries soak, the more prominent the champagne flavor will be.
- Remove the strawberries from the champagne and dry well with a paper towel. Reserve the champagne.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Fill a small saucepan with 2 inches of water and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Set a medium heatproof bowl over the pot, making sure the water is not touching the bottom, and add the white chocolate. Melt, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Stir in the canola oil until well combined. Transfer the melted chocolate to a mug or measuring cup.
- Hold the top of each strawberry and dip into the melted white chocolate, coating almost completely. Lift out and shake off any excess chocolate, then place on the prepared baking sheet. If the chocolate is still very thin and runny, wait until it cools slightly and coats the strawberry without creating a puddle of chocolate on the pan beneath the strawberry.
- While the chocolate is still melted, decorate each strawberry with gold luster dust and gold sprinkles.
- Transfer to the refrigerator to set for 30 minutes, up to overnight.
- Just before serving, fill 12 mini culinary pipettes with the reserved champagne (or use fresh champagne, if desired). Insert a pipette into each strawberry.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 135 calories, Carbohydrate 13 grams, Fat 6 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 1 gram, Sugar 12 grams
STRAWBERRY CHAMPAGNE COCKTAIL
Refreshing and great for a brunch or get together. Strawberries really do bring out the flavor in champagne.
Provided by Marlitt
Yield 1 serving, 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Rinse and haul strawberries except one, leave with haul on used for decoration.
- Put the rest of the strawberries in a blender.
- Add vanilla, lemon juice, and sugar and puree.
- Pour into a tall champagne glass.
- Fill glass with ice cold champaign.
- Cut an opening in the bottom of the remaining strawberry and slide on edge of glass.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 235.5, Fat 0.2, Sodium 12.6, Carbohydrate 16.1, Fiber 1.4, Sugar 10.1, Protein 0.7
STRAWBERRIES AND CHAMPAGNE JAM
- Combine strawberries, champagne, lemon juice, and pectin in a nonreactive pan; bring to boil. Stir sugar into strawberry mixture; cook, stirring constantly, until mixture returns to a boil. Cook until sugar dissolves, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Sterilize the jars and lids in boiling water for at least 5 minutes. Ladle jam into hot, sterilized jars, filling to within 1/4 inch of the top. Run a knife or thin spatula around the insides of the jars after they have been filled to remove any air bubbles. Wipe the rims of the jars with a moist paper towel to remove any food residue. Top with lids and screw on rings.
- Place a rack in the bottom of a large stockpot and fill halfway with water. Bring to a boil and lower jars into the boiling water using a holder. Leave a 2-inch space between the jars. Pour in more boiling water if necessary to bring the water level to at least 1 inch above the tops of the jars. Bring the water to a rolling boil, cover the pot, and process for 15 minutes.
- Remove the jars from the stockpot and place onto a cloth-covered or wood surface, several inches apart, until cool. Once cool, press the top of each lid with a finger, ensuring that the seal is tight (lid does not move up or down at all). Store in a cool, dark area.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 60 calories, Carbohydrate 15.2 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 0.1 g, Sodium 0.1 mg, Sugar 14.9 g
CHAMPAGNE GRANITA WITH STRAWBERRIES
- Mix the 3/4 cup of sugar and water in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat and boil until the sugar dissolves, about 1 minute. Let cool. Meanwhile, in a medium-size bowl, combine the berries, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, sliced mint and Grand Marnier, if using. Cover and let stand for at least 2 hours.
- In a shallow nonreactive pan, combine the sugar syrup, Champagne, orange juice and 4 1/2 teaspoons of lemon juice. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 6 hours.
- To serve, scrape the granita with a fork into large crystals. Spoon into chilled martini or other wide-mouthed glasses. Surround with berries and garnish with mint. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 113, UnsaturatedFat 0 grams, Carbohydrate 11 grams, Fat 0 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 1 gram, SaturatedFat 0 grams, Sodium 6 milligrams, Sugar 7 grams
STRAWBERRY CHAMPAGNE PUNCH
- In a large punch bowl, combine champagne, ginger ale and strawberries. Gently stir and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 107.6 calories, Carbohydrate 17.2 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 0.2 g, Sodium 20.5 mg, Sugar 14.4 g
More about "champagne with strawberries recipes"
10 BEST STRAWBERRY CHAMPAGNE COCKTAIL RECIPES
STRAWBERRY CHAMPAGNE | FRUIT RECIPES | JAMIE OLIVER …
Servings 6Total Time 5 minsCategory AperitifsCalories 104 per serving
10 BEST CHAMPAGNE AND STRAWBERRY DRINK RECIPES | YUMMLY
3 INGREDIENT ALCOHOLIC DRINKS – BEST STRAWBERRIES & CREAM …
CHAMPAGNE WITH STRAWBERRIES | RECIPESTY
CHAMPAGNE CAKE WITH FRESH STRAWBERRIES - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
CHAMPAGNE STRAWBERRIES ARE BOOZY BERRIES PERFECT FOR BRUNCH
LIME STRAWBERRY CHAMPAGNE - GIVE RECIPE
STRAWBERRIES IN CHAMPAGNE JELLY RECIPE - LINDSEY SHERE | FOOD
EASY STRAWBERRY CHAMPAGNE - VIBRANT PLATE
STRAWBERRIES & CHAMPAGNE RECIPE - GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
CHAMPAGNE WITH STRAWBERRIES RECIPE
HOW TO MAKE A STRAWBERRY CHAMPAGNE COCKTAIL (4 INGREDIENTS)
CHAMPAGNE-GLAZED STRAWBERRIES RECIPE - MARY-FRANCES HECK
STRAWBERRY CHAMPAGNE PUNCH RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
CHAMPAGNE WITH STRAWBERRIES - STRAWBERRY DESSERT RECIPES
CHAMPAGNE GELéE WITH STRAWBERRIES RECIPE | COOKING LIGHT
STRAWBERRY CHAMPAGNE PUNCH RECIPE - ONE SWEET APPETITE
STRAWBERRY CHAMPAGNE | SERENA BAKES SIMPLY FROM SCRATCH
CHAMPAGNE CREAM WITH STRAWBERRIES RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
CHAMPAGNE WITH STRAWBERRIES ALLRECIPES.COM RECIPE
STRAWBERRY RECIPES - STRAWBERRIES AND CHAMPAGNE APPETIZER
STRAWBERRY CITRUS CHAMPAGNE - TIPSY BARTENDER
CHAMPAGNE PUNCH WITH STRAWBERRIES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
STRAWBERRY CHAMPAGNE JAM - THE FLORAL APRON
STRAWBERRY CHAMPAGNE MACARONS - WHISKED AWAY KITCHEN
CHAMPAGNE WITH STRAWBERRIES RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
CHAMPAGNE COCKTAIL WITH STRAWBERRY RECIPE - HOUSE & GARDEN
CHAMPAGNE STRAWBERRY JELLO SHOTS - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHAMPAGNE WITH STRAWBERRIES - YUM TASTE
SPARKLING STRAWBERRY MOJITO // VIDEO - THE SUBURBAN SOAPBOX
CHAMPAGNE AND STRAWBERRIES CAKE RECIPE | MY CAKE SCHOOL
CHAMPAGNE CUPCAKES WITH STRAWBERRY BUTTERCREAM
BEST STRAWBERRY SOUFFLé WITH STRAWBERRY CHAMPAGNE RECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make strawberry champagne at home?Celebrate Valentine's with this easy & delicious Strawberry Champagne! Mix champagne with strawberry puree for a delightful drink. If you're using frozen strawberries, defrost them. Wash and dry fresh strawberries. Puree strawberries with a stick blender until smooth. Squeeze juice of the lime and add to the puree.
Can you drink champagne with strawberries?Strawberry Champagne can range for a light pink to deep red all depending on how much strawberry puree you add. Garnish side of glass with one of the strawberries soaked in champagne and top off champagne flutes with Prosecco Sparkling Wine, Pink Moscato Champagne, or your favorite Champagne.
How do you make a strawberry and vodka cocktail?Place the strawberries in a large bowl. Pour in the champagne and mix in the vodka; set aside for 1 hour. Drain the strawberries and pat dry with paper towels. Roll strawberries in sugar. Transfer strawberries to a serving plate and serve.
How do you use strawberry puree in a recipe?Puree strawberries with a stick blender until smooth. Squeeze juice of the lime and add to the puree. Place strawberry puree in tall glasses, about an inch high. Pour champagne over strawberry puree, then give the drinks a stir. Decorate with fresh strawberries and serve.