GRILLED BEEF TERIYAKI
Pineapple juice and soy sauce combine to make an easy and delightful marinade in this sweet-savory recipe that's a favorite with Lou Dubrule in El Paso, Texas. TASTY TIP: For a sizzling variation on her Grilled Beef Teriyaki, Lou Dubrule suggests cutting the flank steak in cubes, then marinating and cooking on skewers. Also, the pineapple-soy sauce marinade is great on chicken, she adds
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Score surface of steak, making shallow diagonal cuts. In a bowl, combine the broth, pineapple juice, soy sauce, lemon juice, honey and ginger. , Pour 1 cup marinade into a shallow bowl large; add steak and turn to coat. Cover; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight, turning once or twice. Add onion to remaining marinade; cover and refrigerate for 4-6 hours, stirring several times., Drain and discard marinade. On a greased grill rack, grill steak, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°)., Meanwhile, place onion slices on a grilling grid lightly coated with cooking oil; place on a grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 6 minutes on each side or until tender. Thinly slice steak across the grain; serve with grilled onion.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 196 calories, Fat 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), Cholesterol 54 mg cholesterol, Sodium 210 mg sodium, Carbohydrate 6g carbohydrate (5 g sugars, Fiber 1 g fiber), Protein 23 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
GRILLED TERIYAKI BEEF KABOBS
- Place beef in shallow glass or plastic dish or heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Pour teriyaki baste and glaze over beef. Cover dish or seal bag and refrigerate, stirring beef occasionally, at least 4 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade. Thread beef, bell pepper and mushrooms alternately on each of six 15-inch metal skewers, leaving space between each piece. Brush bell pepper and mushrooms with oil. Sprinkle kabobs with sesame seed.
- Cover and grill kabobs 4 to 6 inches from medium heat 15 to 20 minutes, turning frequently, until beef is no longer pink in center.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 388, Fat 26.1, SaturatedFat 8.4, Cholesterol 76, Sodium 1903.9, Carbohydrate 11.8, Fiber 1.6, Sugar 7.7, Protein 27.3
GRILLED SIRLOIN TERIYAKI
The marinade for this super-tender Asian-style beef also works well with fish, chicken and pork. Fast and fabulous! -Agnes Ward, Stratford, Ontario
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a shallow dish, combine the first 6 ingredients. Add the steak; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight., Drain and discard marinade. On a greased grill rack, grill beef, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 163 calories, Fat 5g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 46mg cholesterol, Sodium 279mg sodium, Carbohydrate 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 25g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
GRILLED VEGETABLES WITH HOMEMADE TERIYAKI SAUCE
Give your vegetables a teriyaki makeover the next time you fire up the grill. The deep-roasted smoky flavor is something you can an only achieve with a grill and your friends and family will thank you.
Provided by Soup Loving Nicole
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Preheat the side burner of the grill for medium heat.
- Place broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, and zucchini in a large bowl. Drizzle olive oil over and toss to coat. Place vegetables into a grill basket.
- Combine soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, sesame seeds, cornstarch, garlic powder, and ginger paste in a medium saucepan and whisk until combined. Place saucepan on the side burner of the grill and cook until it starts to bubble, about 5 minutes; reduce heat to low and let simmer.
- While sauce cooks, cook vegetables on the preheated grill for 15 minutes, flipping every 5 minutes. Pour teriyaki sauce over vegetables and mix well to combine. Continue to cook until tender, about 5 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 200.2 calories, Carbohydrate 36.4 g, Fat 4.9 g, Fiber 2.5 g, Protein 4.9 g, SaturatedFat 0.7 g, Sodium 1824.3 mg, Sugar 27.5 g
CHARCOAL-GRILLED BEEF TERIYAKI
- 1. FOR THE STEAK: Cut steak with grain into 2 to 3 even pieces. (If total length of steak is 12 inches or less, cut into 2 pieces. If over 12 inches, cut into 3 pieces.) Holding knife at 45-degree angle, slice each piece against grain into 4 to 5 slices about ½ inch thick. Combine remaining ingredients, except scallion greens, in gallon-sized bag and toss to combine. Place meat in bag, press out as much air as possible, and seal. Refrigerate 30 minutes or up to 1 hour, flipping bag every 15 minutes to ensure that meat marinates evenly. 2. Build modified two-level fire by arranging all coals over half of grill, leaving other half empty. Position cooking grate over coals, cover grill, and heat about 5 minutes; scrape grate clean with grill brush. Dip wad of paper towels in oil; holding wad with tongs, wipe cooking grate. Grill is ready when side with coals is medium-hot (you can hold your hand 5 inches above grate for 3 to 4 seconds). 3. FOR THE SAUCE: While grill is heating, whisk sauce ingredients together in small saucepan until combined. Bring sauce to boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until sauce is syrupy and reduced to 1 cup, 12 to 15 minutes. Transfer ¾ cup sauce to small bowl and set aside to serve with cooked meat. 4. Remove meat from marinade and pat dry. Grill, uncovered, until well seared and dark brown on first side, 3 to 4 minutes. Using tongs, flip steak and grill until second side is well seared and dark brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Brush top of meat with 2 tablespoons sauce; flip and cook 30 seconds. Brush meat with remaining 2 tablespoons sauce; flip and cook 30 seconds longer. 5. Transfer meat to serving platter and let rest 5 minutes. Sprinkle with scallion greens and serve, passing reserved sauce separately.
More about "charcoal grilled beef teriyaki recipes"
CHARCOAL-GRILLED BEEF TERIYAKI | COOK'S ILLUSTRATED RECIPE
Cuisine Japanese, AsianCategory Main Courses, Grilling & BarbecueServings 4
GRILLED TERIYAKI FLANK STEAK RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
TERIYAKI GRILLED BEEF BRISKET RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
BEST GRILLED TERIYAKI STEAK RECIPE - DELISH
OUR 11 BEST JAPANESE GRILLING RECIPES TO FEED YOUR …
GRILLED STUFFED FLANK STEAK WITH SCALLIONS, GINGER, AND TERIYAKI …
CHARCOAL-GRILLED BEEF TERIYAKI RECIPE - COOK'S ILLUSTRATED | GRILLED ...
THE BEST TERIYAKI BEEF (JAPANESE AMERICAN FAMILY RECIPE)
HAWAIIAN BEEF TERIYAKI RECIPE | FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES
GINGER-TERIYAKI BEEF KEBABS RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
GRILLED GINGER-TERIYAKI BEEF KEBABS RECIPE :: THE MEATWAVE
EASY CHARCOAL GRILLED ROAST BEEF - GIRL CARNIVORE
GRILLED TERIYAKI STEAK RECIPE - THE BEST TERIYAKI STEAK …
TERIYAKI SMOKED & GRILLED WINGS RECIPE - COWBOY CHARCOAL
DELICIOUS BEEF TERIYAKI RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
GINGER-TERIYAKI BEEF KEBABS – GRILLSANITY – SUMMERSET GRILLS
SMOKED TERIYAKI BEEF JERKY RECIPE | NAPOLEON
GRILLED BEEF TERIYAKI - LEMONSFORLULU.COM
GRILLED TERIYAKI CHICKEN | THE RECIPE CRITIC
BEEF TERIYAKI RECIPE ビーフ照り焼き • JUST ONE COOKBOOK
THE BEST BEEF RIBS ON A CHARCOAL GRILL
BBQ TERIYAKI BEEF SHORT RIBS RECIPE ON THE GRILL | SOY VAY®
CHARCOAL-GRILLED BEEF TERIYAKI RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
TERIYAKI GRILLED SALMON STEAK RECIPE - COWBOY CHARCOAL
GRILLED TERIYAKI RIBEYE STEAKS, REVERSE SEARED - DADCOOKSDINNER
GRILLED STEAK WITH TERIYAKI GLAZE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
GRILLED STEAK TERIYAKI - VALERIE'S KITCHEN
ROAST BEEF WITH TERIYAKI SAUCE | RED MEAT RECIPES | WEBER BBQ
GRILLED TERIYAKI STEAK - SAVOR WITH JENNIFER
GRILLED TERIYAKI PORK RIBS RECIPE - COOKING WITH BLISS
PERFECTLY GRILLED TERIYAKI STEAK WITH HOMEMADE TERIYAKI SAUCE
GRILLED TERIYAKI BEEF SKEWERS - BBQING WITH THE NOLANDS
BEEF TERIYAKI TRI-TIP ROAST - AT HOME WITH REBECKA
CHARCOAL-GRILLED BEEF TERIYAKI | COOK'S ILLUSTRATED
CHARCOAL GRILLED TERIYAKI CHICKEN - COOKING FOR SENIORS
MARINATED GRILLED TERIYAKI CHICKEN - COOKING CLASSY
GRILLED BEEF TERIYAKI | COOK'S ILLUSTRATED
CHARCOAL-GRILLED BEEF TERIYAKI | COOK'S ILLUSTRATED | RECIPE | GRILLED ...
GRILLED BEEF TERIYAKI FLANK STEAK - THE LEMON BOWL®
TROPICAL MADNESS: HOW TO PREPARE A SUPERB HAWAIIAN TERIYAKI …
BEST BEEF TERIYAKI ON A STICK - THE BALD CHEF
TERIYAKI GRILLED CHICKEN THIGHS - SPEND WITH PENNIES
You'll also love