CHEESY BACON POUTINE
Enjoy a taste of Canada with this recipe for Cheesy Bacon Poutine. Our twist on bacon poutine features fries, beef gravy, cheddar cheese and more.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat oven to 425ºF.
- Bake potatoes as directed on package, topping with gravy, cheese and bacon for the last 5 min.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 210, Fat 10 g, SaturatedFat 4.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Sodium 610 mg, Carbohydrate 22 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 1 g, Protein 7 g
CHEESY BACON BREAKFAST BUNS
These savory buns-think cinnamon rolls, but with cheese and bacon instead of a sweet sugary filling, are the perfect solution to those few pieces of leftover cooked bacon hanging out in the fridge. You can prep the dry mix up to one month ahead of time, and store it in a container at room temperature. Just give it a shake before using to re-mix the ingredients.
Provided by Jennifer Perillo
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- To make the dough, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a deep bowl.
- In a separate bowl or measuring cup, whisk together the buttermilk and 6 tablespoons of the melted butter. Pour over the dry ingredients, and stir together with a wooden spoon until it forms a shaggy dough.
- Dump the dough onto a lightly floured surface. Using your fingertips, gently press the dough out into a 12-by-8-inch rectangle. Sprinkle the cheese on top, leaving a 1/4-inch border. Evenly sprinkle the bacon over the cheese. Roll the dough into a log, starting from the longest (12-inch) side nearest you. Pinch the ends closed. Cut into 8 equal pieces.
- Using a pastry brush, use 1 tablespoon of the butter to coat the bottom and sides of an 8-inch round cake pan. Arrange the rolls, cut-side down, in the pan. Gently press them down with your fingertips to flatten slightly. Brush the tops of the buns with the remaining melted butter.
- Bake until golden brown and the cheese is bubbly, 23 to 25 minutes. Cool in the pan for 5 minutes before serving.
CHEESY BACON STRAWS
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and fit a baking sheet with a wire rack.
- In a small saucepot, mix the maple syrup, red pepper flakes, orange juice and 1/4 cup water. Bring to a boil, then remove from the heat.
- Line up the bacon slices on the wire rack and brush with the hot maple syrup mixture. Sprinkle some cheese on each piece of bacon. With a skewer in hand, fold the end of a piece of bacon in half lengthwise and press the skewer through the end. Do this to 4 pieces of bacon, spreading them out evenly across the skewer, and place the skewer on the baking sheet. Twist the bacon pieces into long spirals so as to create straws. Take another skewer and skewer the bottom of each piece of bacon to keep the bacon twisted. Do this to all the bacon.
- Bake until the bacon browns, about 35 minutes. Let cool slightly on the rack; the bacon will get crunchy as it sits. Serve immediately.
CHEESY BACON, HAM, AND SWISS TATER TOTS® POUTINE
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Place potato nuggets on a baking sheet in an even layer and bake until lightly browned and crisp, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with gravy, diced ham, Swiss cheese, and Cheddar cheese. Return to the oven and bake until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Top with crumbled bacon and chives. Scatter cheese curds around and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 380.3 calories, Carbohydrate 30.9 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Fat 24.4 g, Fiber 2.8 g, Protein 15.5 g, SaturatedFat 8.7 g, Sodium 1064.1 mg, Sugar 0.9 g
CHEESY BACON PENNE
This satisfying classic gets its flair by mixing in two of the best foods around: bacon and garlic!-Sharon Skildum, Maple Grove, Minnesota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, saute garlic in butter for 1 minute. Stir in flour and pepper until smooth; gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Reduce heat; stir in 2 cups of cheese until melted. Remove from the heat. , Drain pasta; add pasta and 1/3 cup bacon to cheese sauce. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese and bacon. , Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 402 calories, Fat 24g fat (16g saturated fat), Cholesterol 83mg cholesterol, Sodium 708mg sodium, Carbohydrate 26g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 22g protein.
DAD'S CHEESY BACON WRAPPED MEAT LOAF
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine ground beef, eggs and 2 tablespoons of ketchup in a large bowl. Mix well, then add bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, oregano, basil, pepper, and onion. Set mixture aside. Line the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan with bacon, widthwise. Place half of the meat mixture across the top of the bacon. Lay 3 of the 4 pieces of Cheddar cheese across the center of the meat, lengthwise. Cover the cheese with the second half of the meat mixture and mold the meat into a loaf shape. Pull the ends of the bacon up and around the loaf. Spread 1 tablespoon of ketchup thinly over the loaf.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 60 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Remove from the oven.
- Cut the final piece of Cheddar cheese into slices and place on top of the meat loaf. Return the meat loaf to the oven and continue baking until the cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow the meat loaf to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 588.6 calories, Carbohydrate 17.3 g, Cholesterol 207.1 mg, Fat 37.5 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 43.5 g, SaturatedFat 17.3 g, Sodium 945.7 mg, Sugar 3.8 g
CHEESY BACON HASSELBACK POTATO RECIPE
Grace your plate with the beauty of our Hasselback potato recipe. This Cheesy Bacon Hasselback Potato Recipe with chives is sure to be a new favorite.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat oven to 450ºF.
- Cut thin lengthwise slice off bottom of each potato; discard. Place 2 wooden spoons on opposite long sides of 1 potato on cutting board. Cut potato crosswise into 24 thin slices, stopping when knife hits spoons. Repeat with remaining potatoes.
- Microwave on HIGH 12 to 14 min. or until potatoes are almost tender. Place in foil-lined 13x9-inch pan; brush evenly with 3 Tbsp. dressing. Bake 15 min. or until potatoes are tender. Remove from oven. Heat broiler.
- Insert bacon pieces alternately with cheese slices between potato slices. Combine Parmesan and chives; sprinkle over potatoes. Drizzle with remaining dressing.
- Broil, 4 inches from heat, 2 to 3 min. or until topping is lightly browned. Cut in half.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 210, Fat 12 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Sodium 460 mg, Carbohydrate 17 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 1 g, Protein 9 g
More about "cheesy bacon poutine recipes"
BACON POUTINE RECIPE - I AM HOMESTEADER
Reviews 3Category DinnerServings 8Total Time 35 mins
- While fries are baking, add chopped bacon to a medium skillet and heat over medium heat until crisp. Remove from pan and set aside.
BACON CHEDDAR POUTINE | CABOT CREAMERY
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
IRISH CHEDDAR POUTINE WITH BACON & WHISKEY GRAVY
Servings 4Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
CHEESY BACON, HAM, AND SWISS TATER TOTS® POUTINE - CANDY RECIPES
CHEESY POUTINE CASSEROLE RECIPE | COOK WITH CAMPBELLS CANADA
RECIPES - HORMEL
CHEESY POTATOES WITH BACON RECIPE - THESE OLD COOKBOOKS
CHEESY POTATO AND BACON SKILLET - A FARMGIRL'S DABBLES
TWICE BAKED POTATO POUTINE WITH BACON, GRAVY, SOUR CREAM AND MILK
CHEESY BACON FLATBREADS - PINCH OF NOM
BACON POUTINE RECIPE WITH GRAVY, MOZZARELLA CHEESE AND CHEESE …
CHEESY AVOCADO BACON POUTINE - WHAT'S GABY COOKING
CANADIAN BACON POUTINE | METRO
BEST EVER CHEESY BACON POTATOES | BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
11 DELICIOUS POUTINE RECIPES TO MAKE AT HOME - MENTAL …
10 BEST CHEESY POTATO WITH BACON RECIPES | YUMMLY
BEST LOBSTER POUTINE RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK CANADA
CHEESY POUTINE CASSEROLE RECIPE - COOK WITH CAMPBELLS CANADA
CHEESY BACON BREAD - THE COOKING JAR
MAPLE CANDIED BACON POUTINE - CTV
THIS BACON POUTINE RECIPE WILL CURE YOUR HANGOVER
MONTREAL-STYLE POUTINE WITH BACON, PEPPERS, MUSHROOMS, AND …
BACON CHEESY POTATOES RECIPE – HOW TO MAKE IT IN 9 SIMPLE STEPS
HOMEMADE POUTINE WITH BACON GRAVY RECIPE - FAKE FOOD FREE
CHEESE AND BACON POTATO SKINS - RECIPETIN EATS
CHEESY BACON POTATO CASSEROLE - THE BEST!( - JOYOUS APRON
CHEESY BACON AND EGG HASH (BREAKFAST SKILLET) - CAFE DELITES
CHEESY BACON POTATO CASSEROLE - THE BUTTERED HOME
RECIPE: CHEESY BACON POUTINE AND OREO WHIPPED DIP FOR NATIONAL …
CHEESY BACON PUFFS (+VIDEO) - THE COUNTRY COOK
CHEESY AVOCADO BACON POUTINE RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
CHEESY BACON, HAM, AND SWISS TATER TOTS® POUTINE | RECIPE IN …
CHEESY BACON POUTINE | ORE-IDA
CHEESY BREAKFAST POTATOES WITH CRISPY BACON - GREAT GRUB, …
CHEESY AVOCADO BACON POUTINE | PUNCHFORK
POUTINE BITES WITH BACON, BROCCOLI, CHEDDAR AND CARAMELIZED …
CHEESY BACON GARLIC POTATOES RECIPE - FLOUR ON MY FACE
CHEESY BACON OVEN POTATOES ⋆ REAL HOUSEMOMS
CHEESY BACON SMASHED POTATOES - CAFE DELITES
BACON POUTINE RECIPE - SUNNY SWEET DAYS
Recipe: Cheesy Bacon Poutine and Oreo Whipped Dip for National Junk Food Day!205 views-07:15
Cheesy Poutine With Homemade French Fries (2 Ways)1.5M views-08:22
Cheesy Chardonel Bacon Mac and Cheese Recipe14 views-02:25
Cheesy French Fries Poutine Recipe | How To Make Poutine Gravy | Tiffin Recipes For Kids9.4K views-02:07
BACON Mac And Cheese Recipe | Super Cheesy!9.2K views-06:39
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What kind of cheese do you put on bacon poutine?Enjoy a taste of Canada with this recipe for Cheesy Bacon Poutine. Our twist on bacon poutine features fries, beef gravy, cheddar cheese and more. Heat oven to 425ºF.
How do you cook bacon poutine?Our twist on bacon poutine features fries, beef gravy, cheddar cheese and more. Heat oven to 425ºF. Top with remaining ingredients. For a Canadian twist, drizzle 1/3 cup pure maple syrup over baked fries before serving. See directions on back label of gravy jar for how to warm it before using as directed.
How to cook cheesy potatoes and bacon in oven?Cheesy Potato Recipe COOK THE BACON: Spread the bacon strips out across a large rimmed baking sheet pan and place on the middle rack of a COLD oven. Set the temperature to 400 degrees. COOK THE POTATOES: While the bacon is cooking, peel and chop the potatoes. Transfer the bacon to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
What is a poutine recipe?This Poutine Recipe is a plate of seasoned fries loaded with gravy, mozzarella cheese, cheese curds, and bacon that is sure to satisfy those late-night, or anytime, cravings! For other plates of loaded fries, try my Loaded Cheese Fries or French Onion Cheesy Fries. Poutine is a dish that originated in Quebec, the Canadian Province.