ONE PAN CHEESY CHICKEN PASTA
The penne pasta soaked in the flavors of the onions, red peppers, garlic, chicken broth, and herbs all while becoming tender enough to eat with six flavors of cheese - Mozzarella, Provolone, Parmesan, Fontina, Romano, and aged Asiago cheese, all together bring home your favorite Italian dishes.
Provided by Ellen
Categories One Pan
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a large saucepan over medium heat add 2 TBS olive oil.
- Add the onion and saute for a few minutes until transparent, stirring occasionally.
- Add the red pepper and saute for a minute or two, stirring 1 or 2 times.
- Add the minced garlic and saute until lightly golden.
- Add the chicken pieces and brown. Turning to brown on each side but don't cook the chicken thoroughly (that will happen while cooking the penne).
- Add the chicken broth and then the penne noodles.
- Add all the spices and stir in.
- Bring to a boil and cook until penne is al dente (follow the instructions on the packaging). Stirring occasionally, put the lid on if necessary to not let it dry out.
- Once the penne is al dente, lower the temperature and then add the Greek yogurt and cream cheese. Stir until all is mixed in and it makes a creamy sauce.
- Finally add 1 cup of the Sargento Chef Blend shreeded 6 Cheese Italian, stir in and let melt.
- Serve warm sprinkling the remaining 1/4 cup of 6 Cheese Italian on top of your individual plates.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 443 kcal, Carbohydrate 42 g, Protein 28 g, Fat 18 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 48 mg, Sodium 1184 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 5 g, UnsaturatedFat 6 g, ServingSize 1 serving
CHEESY CHICKEN PASTA
This ooey-gooey pasta dish is a crowd-pleaser for adults and kids alike--think rich and creamy macaroni-and-cheese tossed with cauliflower and chicken. Serve with a spinach salad.
Provided by EatingWell Test Kitchen
Categories Healthy Chicken Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 5 minutes. Add cauliflower florets and cook until the pasta and florets are tender, about 4 minutes more. Drain, rinse and return to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring, until tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Add wine and cook until reduced slightly, about 1 minute. Whisk milk, flour, salt and pepper together in a medium bowl and add to the pan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring frequently. Cook, stirring, until thickened, about 1 minute. Reduce heat to low and stir in cheese until smooth. Stir chicken (or turkey) and mustard into the cheese sauce; cook until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Stir the sauce into the drained pasta and cauliflower. Serve sprinkled with chives (or scallion greens).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 427.6 calories, Carbohydrate 41.3 g, Cholesterol 74.1 mg, Fat 12.6 g, Fiber 4.6 g, Protein 33.2 g, SaturatedFat 5.2 g, Sodium 547.3 mg, Sugar 9.1 g
CHEESY CHICKEN PASTA
- This ooey-gooey pasta dish is a crowd-pleaser for adults and kids alike-think rich and creamy macaroni-and-cheese tossed with cauliflower and chicken. Serve with a spinach salad.;
- 1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 5 minutes. Add cauliflower florets and cook until the pasta and florets are tender, about 4 minutes more. Drain, rinse and return to the pot.
- 2. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring, until tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Add wine and cook until reduced slightly, about 1 minute. Whisk milk, flour, salt and pepper together in a medium bowl and add to the pan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring frequently. Cook, stirring, until thickened, about 1 minute. Reduce heat to low and stir in cheese until smooth. Stir chicken (or turkey) and mustard into the cheese sauce; cook until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- 3. Stir the sauce into the drained pasta and cauliflower. Serve sprinkled with chives (or scallion greens).
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Per serving: 433 calories; 13 g fat (5 g sat, 5 g mono); 75 mg cholesterol; 42 g carbohydrate; 34 g protein; 5 g fiber; 491 mg sodium; 483 mg potassium. Nutrition bonus: Vitamin C (38% daily value), Calcium (35% dv), Potassium (20% dv). 2 1/2 Carbohydrate Servings Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 vegetable, 1/2 low-fat milk, 3 lean meat
- TIP: To poach chicken breasts, place boneless, skinless chicken breasts in a medium skillet or saucepan. Add lightly salted water to cover and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer gently until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink in the middle, 10 to 12 minutes.
- From www.eatingwell.com with permission. 2009 Eating Well Inc. Photo by Ken Burris
INSTANT POT CHEESY CHICKEN AND PASTA RECIPE
A fast and delicious family dinner recipe that everyone loves! Our Instant Pot cheesy chicken and pasta has the perfect amount of cheese and flavor to make for a great pasta recipe.
Provided by Steph Loaiza
Categories Main Course
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together salt, Italian seasoning, paprika, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Add diced chicken to bowl and toss until chicken is full coated in seasonings.
- Plug in the Instant Pot and press the SAUTE button. Add 1 Tablespoon of butter and let it heat up. Add the chicken and onion and saute until chicken is seared on all sides.
- Cancel the saute function and pour in the chicken broth. Add the pasta and stir, making sure that all pasta is immersed in the broth.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and secure in place. Turn the vent to SEALING. Press the MANUAL button and set the timer for 4 minutes.
- When cooking is finished, move the vent to VENTING and do a QUICK RELEASE of the pressure.
- Remove the lid and stir in remaining butter, cream, cream cheese, and Parmesan cheese. If desired, top with fresh basil and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 729 kcal, Carbohydrate 62 g, Protein 35 g, Fat 38 g, SaturatedFat 21 g, Cholesterol 173 mg, Sodium 1286 mg, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 4 g, ServingSize 1 serving
CHEESY CHICKEN PEPPER PASTA
- In a large skillet over medium heat, warm olive oil and add chicken; saute until it begins to turn golden brown. Add red bell peppers and cook until they become limp; cover and simmer.
- In a medium saucepan over high heat, combine milk, butter, cheese and garlic; stir constantly for about 10 minutes to avoid burning. Sauce should now have a thickened sauce-like consistency; if not, add cornstarch in 1 teaspoon increments until desired consistency is reached.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Once the sauce is complete, combine it with the chicken and peppers mixture; add garlic powder to taste.
- Pour sauce over hot pasta; serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 654.3 calories, Carbohydrate 48.6 g, Cholesterol 122.8 mg, Fat 35.2 g, Fiber 2.6 g, Protein 36.4 g, SaturatedFat 19.8 g, Sodium 504.2 mg, Sugar 6.6 g
CHEESY CHICKEN ALFREDO PASTA BAKE
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add chicken, salt, and pepper; cook and stir until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Add garlic; cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add broth and heavy cream; stir in pasta and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until pasta is tender, about 15 minutes.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Grease an 11x17-inch baking pan.
- Pour 1/2 the pasta mixture into the prepared pan. Sprinkle 1/2 the Parmesan cheese and 1/2 the mozzarella cheese over the pasta. Layer remaining pasta on top; finish with remaining Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses.
- Broil in the preheated oven until cheese is golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 457.8 calories, Carbohydrate 30.2 g, Cholesterol 110.1 mg, Fat 27.6 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 22.8 g, SaturatedFat 16.1 g, Sodium 615.9 mg, Sugar 1.9 g
CHEESY CHICKEN PASTA (FIERY) RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: nonstick cooking spray, boneless skinless chicken breast, frozen broccoli, penne pasta, cream cheese, chicken stock, milk, Tasty™ Fiery seasoning mix, shredded cheddar cheese
Provided by Gwenaelle Le Cochennec
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Mix together the stock, milk and seasoning mix in a large bowl until well blended.
- Arrange chicken and broccoli in a single layer in a 9X13-inch baking dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Top evenly with pasta and cream cheese.
- Pour the seasoned stock over the pasta in the baking dish and cover tightly with foil.
- Bake for 50 minutes, remove foil and stir together to incorporate. Stir and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Bake, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 773 calories, Carbohydrate 57 grams, Fat 45 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 33 grams, Sugar 9 grams
CREAMY CHEESY CHICKEN PASTA CASSEROLE
I made this recipe up one night when I found a recipe calling for frozen pasta vegetable mix. This is much more economical and much tastier. Even my husband who does not like vegetables loves it.
Provided by PaigeParkerMomma
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Cook chicken breast (I use my George Foreman Grill cooks them fast and without any added fat).
- Chop chicken up into small bite-size pieces.
- Cook Rotini as directed on box.
- Cook vegetables until tender then drain.
- In large sauce pan blend together soup, milk and cheese stir until melted.
- Add in the chicken pasta and vegetables.
- Pour into Pam sprayed 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 35-45 minutes at 350°F.
CHEESY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI
"This cheesy chicken and pasta dish freezes well, so you can take one casserole to a potluck and save the second for another time," suggests Debbi Smith of Crossett, Arkansas. "It makes a quick, comforting meal."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 casseroles (5 servings each).
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a soup kettle or Dutch oven, combine the first nine ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Stir in cheese until melted. Add the spaghetti and olives if desired. , Transfer to two greased 11x7-in. baking dishes. Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months. Cover and bake the second casserole at 325° for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer. , To use the frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hours. Bake as directed.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 421 calories, Fat 17g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 80mg cholesterol, Sodium 1163mg sodium, Carbohydrate 34g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 31g protein.
ONE-POT CHEESY LEMON CHICKEN PASTA RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: olive oil, medium yellow onion, chicken breast, salt, pepper, garlic, penne pasta, chicken broth, lemon juice, spinach, cream cheese, shredded mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, lemon zest
Provided by Dhruv Vohra
Yield 5 servings
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a large pan or skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onions and stir until soft.
- Add chicken, season with salt and pepper, and cook until browned.
- Stir in garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- Add uncooked pasta, chicken broth. Stir and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Uncover, stir and cook an additional 5 minutes, or until all of the liquid has been absorbed by the pasta.
- Turn off heat, stir in lemon juice, spinach, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Stir until cheese has melted and spinach wilts.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 915 calories, Carbohydrate 83 grams, Fat 43 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 45 grams, Sugar 9 grams
More about "cheesy chicken pasta recipes"
10 BEST CHEESY CHICKEN PASTA BAKE RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST CHEESY CHICKEN PASTA RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHEESY CHICKEN PASTA - ASDA GOOD LIVING
CHEESY PASTA BAKE WITH CHICKEN AND BACON - NICKY'S KITCHEN …
CHICKEN ALFREDO PASTA BAKE | EASY WEEKNIGHT RECIPES
CHEESY BROCCOLI CHICKEN PASTA BAKE - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
BAKED CHEESY CHICKEN PENNE PASTA - BEYOND THE CHICKEN COOP
CHEESY CHICKEN PASTA - CRAVING HOME COOKED
CHEESY CHICKEN AND PASTA – AMY ROLOFF
CHEESY CHICKEN PASTA RECIPE | YOUR ULTIMATE MENU
CHEESY CHICKEN PASTA BAKE | CHICKEN AND PASTA RECIPES
BEST CHEESY CHICKEN FAJITA PASTA RECIPE - DELISH
32 CREAMY CHICKEN PASTA RECIPES YOU'LL CRAVE | TASTE OF HOME
15-MINUTE CHEESY CHICKEN PASTA AND VEGETABLES - AVERIE COOKS
SLOW COOKER CHEESY CHICKEN PENNE
15 MINUTE CHICKEN PASTA | GIMME DELICIOUS
CHEESY CHICKEN CASSEROLE - JO COOKS
CHEESY CHICKEN AND BOW TIE PASTA | 30 MINUTE EASY PASTA DINNER …
CHEESY CHICKEN PASTA SKILLET RECIPE - INSIDE BRUCREW LIFE
BAKED CHEESY CHICKEN PASTA | A TASTE OF MADNESS
THE BEST CHEESY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI FROM SCRATCH
INSTANT POT CHEESY CHICKEN PASTA - EASY CHICKEN RECIPES
14 CRAVE-WORTHY CHICKEN PASTA RECIPES FOR WINNING WEEKNIGHT …
CHEESY CHICKEN PASTA CASSEROLE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
CHEESY CHICKEN PASTA RECIPE (EASY RECIPE) - 100K-RECIPES
EASY CHEESY TOMATO PASTA (WITH CHICKEN) - KYLEE COOKS
INSTANT POT CHEESY CHICKEN PASTA - RECIPES-GALORE.COM
CHEESY CHICKEN BROCCOLI PASTA - JO COOKS
ONE-POT CHEESY GARLIC CHICKEN SPAGHETTI - BELLE OF THE KITCHEN
ONE DISH CHEESY CHICKEN PASTA - BAKING WITH MOM
CREAMY CHEESY CHICKEN PASTA IN JUST 30 MINS - VEENA AZMANOV
CHEESY CHICKEN PASTA • THE DIARY OF A REAL HOUSEWIFE
CREAMY PAPRIKA CHICKEN PASTA - EFFORTLESS FOODIE
CHEESY RANCH CHICKEN PASTA - I AM BAKER
CHICKEN BACON RANCH PASTA - THE RECIPE REBEL [VIDEO]
SOUTHWESTERN CHEESY CHICKEN PASTA - THE MAGICAL SLOW COOKER
CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI WITH PASTA : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
ONE POT CHEESY CHICKEN PASTA RECIPE | YELLOWBLISSROAD.COM
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make one Pan cheese chicken pasta dish?This cheesy chicken pasta dish is extra creamy, extra cheesy, and extra delicious. How to make one pan cheese chicken pasta? Heat up a large saute pan over medium heat and add some olive oil. Add in your diced onion and saute for 3 to 5 minutes until the onion is translucent and fragrant. Add in the red pepper pieces and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
How to cook chicken and pasta for Soup?Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add chicken, salt, and pepper; cook and stir until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Add garlic; cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add broth and heavy cream; stir in pasta and bring to a boil.
What is in the Cheesy Chicken Pasta?Whether it’s a cold winter night or the end of a long work day, this Cheesy Chicken Pasta is the perfect cure for all that ails you. Packed full of melted mozzarella cheese, tender chicken, rich cream cheese, and fresh bright spinach, this dish is sure to tickle your taste buds!
What is the best way to make chicken pasta sauce?Lower the temperature to low and add in the Greek yogurt and cream cheese. Stir it until it’s all mixed in and makes a nice and creamy sauce. Add in your shredded cheese and stir it in until it’s melted. Top with more shredded cheese and parsley if desired, and serve hot! This one pan cheesy chicken pasta is definitely a winner.