CHEESY STUFFED BAKED POTATOES
These special stuffed baked potatoes are a hit with my whole family, from the smallest grandchild on up. I prepare them up to a week in advance, wrap them well and freeze. Their flavorful filling goes so nicely with juicy ham slices. -Marge Clark, West Lebanon, Indiana
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 400°. Scrub and pierce potatoes. Rub with oil if desired. Bake until tender, 50-75 minutes. When cool enough to handle, cut each potato in half lengthwise. Scoop out pulp, leaving a thin shell; set aside. Reduce oven temperature to 375°., In a small skillet, saute onions in 1/4 cup butter until tender. In a large bowl, mash potato pulp. Stir in sauteed onions, cream, sour cream, salt and pepper. Fold in cheese. Stuff into potato shells., Place on a baking sheet. Melt remaining butter; drizzle over potatoes. Sprinkle with paprika. Bake until heated through, about 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 416 calories, Fat 26g fat (17g saturated fat), Cholesterol 84mg cholesterol, Sodium 693mg sodium, Carbohydrate 36g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 9g protein.
CHEESY STUFFED BAKED POTATOES
- Preheat oven to 400°f.
- Cut off top 1/2 INCH from garlic head.
- Wrap garlic in foil.
- Prick potatoes with fork.
- Bake potatoes and garlic on baking sheet until tender, about 1 hour. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Separate garlic cloves. Pinch bottom of each clove to remove from skins; throw skins away.
- Cut slit lengthwise down center of eat potato. Scoop potato from skins, leaving 1/4-inch thick shells.
- Mash potatoes with 1/2 cup cheese, butter, oil, salt, paprika, black pepper, and garlic.
- Scoop potato mixture into shells; top with remaining cheese.
- Bake on ungreased baking sheet until cheese is melted.
CHEESE-STUFFED BAKED POTATOES
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Set the potatoes directly on the rack in the center of the oven and bake until easily pierced with a fork, about 1 hour. Remove from the oven and turn the heat down to 400 degrees F. Cut a slit in the top of the potatoes and carefully scoop out the flesh into a bowl, leaving the shells intact. Mash the potato lightly with a fork. Add the butter, sour cream, and 1/3 cup of the cheese, and salt and pepper to taste. Refill the shells with the potato mixture mounding it slightly.
- Set the potatoes on a baking sheet, and bake until heated through, about 15 to 20 minutes. Sprinkle the tops with the remaining cheese and bake until melted, about 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
STUFFED BAKED POTATOES
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash potatoes and poke 2 or 3 vent holes in each with a fork. Bake potatoes in oven until done, about 1 hour. (Poke with a fork and if fork goes in easily they are done). Remove potatoes from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes. Slice potatoes in 1/2 lengthwise and scoop pulp into mixing bowl being careful not to break skin. Mash potatoes with butter, cheese, milk, and chives. Taste-test and adjust seasoning if necessary with salt and pepper. Spoon mashed potatoes back into skins and place in a 9 by 13-inch dish. Return to oven and heat thoroughly.
CHEESE-STUFFED TWICE-BAKED POTATOES
This is the first recipe I made when I initially became interested in cooking. No one can resist the creamy filling inside the crispy potato skins.-Cyndy Gerken, Naples, Florida
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Scrub and pierce potatoes; rub with oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake at 375° for 1 hour or until tender. When cool enough to handle, cut each potato in half lengthwise. Scoop out the pulp, leaving thin shells., In a large saucepan, melt butter. Add the cheddar cheese, whipping cream, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. , In a large bowl, mash the pulp with cheese mixture. Stir in 2 tablespoons chives. Spoon into potato shells. Place on baking sheets. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining chives.,
Nutrition Facts : Calories 385 calories, Fat 24g fat (14g saturated fat), Cholesterol 68mg cholesterol, Sodium 355mg sodium, Carbohydrate 35g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 9g protein.
STUFFED JACKET POTATOES
- Equipment you will need: medium mixing bowl, small mixing bowl, dessertspoon, fork, baking tray, grater, oven gloves.
- Get an adult to heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6 and bake the potatoes for about 1 hr until cooked and the skins are crispy. Leave to cool completely. This can be done up to 2 days ahead.
- To stuff the jacket potatoes, heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Ask an adult to cut the potatoes in half. Using a spoon, carefully scoop out the middle of the potato, leaving the skin unbroken (like a boat). Place the scooped potato into a mixing bowl.
- Using the fork, mash the potato until there are no lumps. Add the cheese, sweetcorn and peppers and mix well. Gently pick the leaves from the herbs. You can rip the larger leaves into smaller pieces. Stir the herbs into the cheesy potato mixture.
- Using the spoon, carefully scoop the mixture back into the potato boats. Make sure that you use all the mixture up. Sprinkle with a little extra grated cheese and place on a baking tray. Using oven gloves, place the tray in the oven and bake for 10-15 mins until golden.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 274 calories, Fat 10 grams fat, SaturatedFat 6 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 35 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 3 grams sugar, Fiber 3 grams fiber, Protein 11 grams protein, Sodium 0.5 milligram of sodium
CHEESY SHRIMP-STUFFED TWICE-BAKED POTATOES
Take a tasty twice-baked potato and add some tender shrimp to make it extra special, extra delicious, and it becomes a fun entree dish!
Provided by Rebekah Rose Hills
Categories Main Dish Shrimp
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Prick potatoes several times with a fork and place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until potatoes are easily pierced with a fork, 50 minutes to 1 hour. Remove from the oven and let sit until cool enough to handle, about 30 minutes.
- Slice off the top 1/3 of each baked potato. Use a spoon to scoop out all of the pulp from the potatoes and the tops, and place in a large mixing bowl. Set the emptied potato shells and tops onto a baking sheet.
- Add softened butter to the potato pulp; mix on medium to high speed until well combined. Then blend in sour cream, salt, and pepper.
- Roughly chop all but 4 shrimp. Stir chopped shrimp into the potato mixture with the Cheddar cheese until combined, then spoon it into the potato shells, molding it high. Add any overflow that won't fit into the top pieces. Slice 4 remaining shrimp in half lengthwise and arrange 2 pieces on top of each filled potato.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, filling is heated through, and top is lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 444.8 calories, Carbohydrate 39.9 g, Cholesterol 168.6 mg, Fat 23 g, Fiber 2.8 g, Protein 21 g, SaturatedFat 14.2 g, Sodium 395.1 mg, Sugar 1.4 g
CHEDDAR CHEESY BAKED POTATOES
Cheddar-stuffed baked potatoes are broiled until the cheese is golden brown and bubbly. (If you don't have a favorite cheesy potato recipe-you do now!)
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Heat oven to 425ºF.
- Prick potatoes with fork; place on baking sheet. Brush with dressing. Bake 45 min. to 1 hour or until tender.
- Heat broiler. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise, then crosswise, being careful not to cut all the way through to bottoms of potatoes. Squeeze potatoes from both ends to open. Lightly mash potatoes (in skins) with fork. Sprinkle with cheese; mix with fork.
- Broil, 4 inches from heat, 2 to 3 min. or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 300, Fat 11 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Sodium 230 mg, Carbohydrate 41 g, Fiber 5 g, Sugar 1 g, Protein 11 g
More about "cheesy stuffed baked potatoes recipes"
CHEESY STUFFED BAKED POTATOES - SO DELICIOUS
5/5 (1)Total Time 1 hr 10 minsCuisine FusionCalories 756 per serving
- Unwrap the baked potatoes and cut off the top, lengthwise. Scoop out their pulp using a tablespoon.
- Add the potato pulp, cream cheese, parmesan, half of the low moisture mozzarella, and fresh parsley. Season with salt and pepper and mix until even.
CHEESY STUFFED BAKED POTATOES - ASDA GOOD LIVING
4/5 (4)Total Time 1 hr 30 minsCategory DinnerCalories 508 per serving
- Preheat the oven the oven to 200C/180C Fan/ Gas 6. Rinse the potatoes, then pat dry with kitchen paper and prick all over with a fork. Bake in the oven for 1 hr until cooked through and tender in the middle.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a small pan, then add the spring onions and cook gently for 2-3 mins or until soft. Set aside.
- Carefully cut the potatoes in half lengthways. Scoop the flesh from the middles into a bowl, leaving the shells intact. Put the shells on a baking tray, cut sides up.
- Mash the cooked potatoes with the spring onions, mustard and crème fraîche. Season with black pepper and stir in the cheese.
CHEESY STUFFED BAKED POTATOES RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
CHEESY STUFFED BAKED POTATOES - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
CHEESY JACKET POTATOES - BAKE A BATCH OF CHEESY POTATOES FOR A ...
CHEESY BROCCOLI STUFFED BAKED POTATOES - LIFE MADE SIMPLE
CHEESY RANCH STUFFED POTATOES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CHEESY LOADED STUFFED POTATOES WITH BACON - PESTO & MARGARITAS
10 BEST STUFFED BAKED POTATOES WITH CREAM CHEESE …
STUFFED POTATOES WITH CHEESE - HEALTHY FOOD GUIDE
STUFFED BAKED POTATOES WITH CHEESY POTATO SAUCE RECIPE
10 STUFFED POTATO RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CHEESY STUFFED BAKED POTATOES | RECIPE | STUFFED BAKED POTATOES ...
CRISPY CHEESY STUFFED POTATOES / CHEESY BAKED / SNACKS RECIPES ...
CHEESY BAKED TIGER SHRIMP RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHEESY SHAVED BEEF STUFFED BAKED POTATOES - THE KITCHEN WHISPERER
CHEESY STUFFED BAKED POTATOES RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
STUFFED BAKED POTATO RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
CHEESY STUFFED BAKED POTATOES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
EASY CHEESY HASSELBACK POTATOES - JUST A TASTE
CHEESY STUFFED BAKED POTATOES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF …
CHEESY SPICY RANCH STUFFED BAKED POTATOES | BEST POTATOES
MAKE-AHEAD TWICE BAKED POTATOES RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
CHEESY RANCH STUFFED BAKED POTATOES RECIPE – JESS PRYLES
ULTIMATE CHEESY STUFFED POTATOES (51 CENTS/SERVING)
THE ABSOLUTE BEST EVER TWICE BAKED POTATOES
BROCCOLI-AND- CHEESE-STUFFED BAKED POTATOES RECIPE
EASY CHEESY TWICE BAKED POTATOES - WONKYWONDERFUL
CHEESY STUFFED BAKED POTATOES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CHEESY STUFFED BAKED POTATOES | RECIPE | RECIPES, STUFFED BAKED ...
TWICE BAKED POTATOES (STUFFED JACKET POTATOES) - RECIPETIN EATS
CHEESY STUFFED BAKED POTATOES | A GLUG OF OIL
RICH AND CHEESY SHRIMP-STUFFED BAKED POTATOES RECIPE
BROCCOLI CHEDDAR STUFFED BAKED POTATOES - BUDGET BYTES
TWICE-BAKED CHEESY-STUFFED GARLIC POTATOES | MIDWEST LIVING
CHEESY BAKED POTATOES - COOKING CIRCLE
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #side-dishes #potatoes #vegetables #american #oven #dinner-party #holiday-event #inexpensive #brunch #taste-mood #equipment #presentation #served-hot #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to cook a baked potato?Scrub and pierce potatoes; rub with oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake at 375° for 1 hour or until tender. When cool enough to handle, cut each potato in half lengthwise. Scoop out the pulp, leaving thin shells. In a large saucepan, melt butter. Add the cheddar cheese, whipping cream, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
How long does it take to cook stuffed potatoes in oven?Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining chives. 1 stuffed potato half: 385 calories, 24g fat (14g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 355mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 9g protein.
How to make cheesy potato casserole?Place the scooped potato into a mixing bowl. Using the fork, mash the potato until there are no lumps. Add the cheese, sweetcorn and peppers and mix well. Gently pick the leaves from the herbs. You can rip the larger leaves into smaller pieces. Stir the herbs into the cheesy potato mixture.
How do you make cheese sauce for baked potatoes?When there is about 15 minutes left in the bake time for the potatoes, begin the cheese sauce. Add 3 Tbsp butter and 3 Tbsp butter to a sauce pot. Heat and whisk over medium heat, allowing the butter to melt and form a paste with the flour.