CHERRY TOMATO MEATBALLS
These can be made ahead, just shape the meatballs, cover and refrigerate. They're great as appetizers, or for your main meal.
Provided by Boca Pat
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine beaten egg, bread crumbs, milk, onion, salt, oregeno and pepper; add the ground beef and mix well.
- Shape about 1/4 cup of meat mixture evenly around each cherry tomato to form round meatballs.
- Place meatballs in a 13X9X2 baking pan; bake at 375 for 25 to 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 273.7, Fat 14.1, SaturatedFat 5.8, Cholesterol 130.8, Sodium 603.6, Carbohydrate 8.9, Fiber 1, Sugar 2.2, Protein 26.4
SPANISH MEATBALLS WITH CHERRY TOMATO SAUCE - WHOLE30
These Spanish Meatballs with Cherry Tomato Sauce are an easy, delicious and rustic way to incorporate some healthy, lean protein into your diet. They're bursting with flavour, the meatballs can be assembled ahead of time, and they can be served in a variety of ways.
Provided by PrimalGourmet
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Add all meatball ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Use your hands to mix until just combined. *Avoid overworking the meat or it will toughen.
- Use a spoon or melon baller to separate mixture into 14-16 golfball-sized portions. Rub your hands with tiny bit of oil or water and roll into meatballs.
- Preheat 1 tbsp EVOO in a non-stick or stainless steel skillet over med-high heat. Carefully add meatballs and brown in batches. Cook until golden brown and caramelized on all sides (approximately 12min total).
- Transfer cooked meatballs to a tray and set aside.
- Discard all but 2-3 tbsp of rendered fat in the pan. If required, add an additional 2-3 tbsp EVOO.
- Drop heat to med-low and add onions. Season with a tiny pinch of salt and cook 3-4 min or until onions have softened slightly. Add garlic and chili peppers, cook an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and cook 4-5 min or until slightly softened. Add stock or water and reduce by half (approx. 2-3min).
- Taste for seasoning and adjust sauce with salt and pepper as required. Return meatballs to pan and toss everything to coat.
- Transfer Spanish Meatballs and Cherry Tomato Sauce to a serving platter and garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
ROASTED GARLIC AND CHERRY TOMATO PASTA SAUCE
A wonderful and easy roasted cherry tomato sauce for pasta.
Provided by drewface
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Peel off outer layers of the garlic but leave cloves intact. Chop about 1/2 inch off the top of the garlic head and place in a ramekin or small casserole dish. Drizzle the exposed side with 2 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Roast in the preheated oven until tender, 45 minutes to 1 hour. Remove from the oven and cool for 15 minutes. Remove roasted garlic by squeezing it from the skins; set aside.
- Heat remaining 1/4 cup olive oil in a deep skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, cayenne, and remaining 1 teaspoon salt. Reduce heat to medium and cook until onion is translucent and slightly golden, about 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and white wine and continue to cook until most of the wine has been reduced, about 5 minutes. Add butter and cook until completely melted, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add roasted garlic and enough chicken broth to completely cover the tomatoes; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook until sauce has reduced and thickened, about 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 257 calories, Carbohydrate 8.7 g, Cholesterol 19.5 mg, Fat 23.5 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 2.4 g, SaturatedFat 6.8 g, Sodium 624.1 mg, Sugar 1.5 g
MEATBALLS IN TOMATO GARLIC SAUCE
- Make meatballs:
- In a 9-inch heavy well-seasoned skillet (preferably cast-iron) cook onion and bell pepper in 2 tablespoons oil over moderately low heat, stirring occasionally, until softened and cool mixture. In a large bowl combine well onion mixture, ground meat, bread crumbs, salt, nutmeg, and parsley. Form level tablespoons of mixture into balls (about 90). In skillet heat 1 tablespoon oil over moderately high heat until hot but not smoking and brown meatballs in batches (about 16 at a time), shaking skillet frequently so that meatballs maintain their shape and adding remaining 3 tablespoons oil as necessary. Transfer meatballs with a slotted spoon as browned to a bowl.
- make sauce:
- In a heavy kettle (at least 6 quarts) cook garlic in oil over moderately low heat, stirring, until fragrant, about 15 seconds. Add tomatoes with juice and oregano and simmer, breaking up tomatoes.
- Add meatballs and simmer, covered, gently stirring occasionally, 25 minutes, or until meatballs are tender and sauce is thickened slightly. Transfer meatballs with slotted spoon to heated serving dish. If sauce seems thin, boil gently, stirring frequently, until thickened to desired consistency. Season sauce with salt and pepper and spoon over meatballs. Meatballs and sauce may be made 2 days ahead, cooled, uncovered, and chilled, covered. Reheat meatballs before serving.
MEATBALLS IN CHERRY SAUCE
A ruby-red cherry glaze made with pie filling gives homemade meatballs festive color for a Christmas get-together. Everyone will love the zesty, sweet-tart flavors, too.-Rita Chabot-Schultz, Ballwin, Missouri
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 3-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Add beef and pork; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into 1-in. balls. Place on a greased rack in a shallow baking pan. Bake 11-13 minutes or until cooked through. Drain on paper towels., In a large saucepan, combine sauce ingredients. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 2-3 minutes or until thickened. Add meatballs; heat through, stirring gently.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 76 calories, Fat 3g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 19mg cholesterol, Sodium 169mg sodium, Carbohydrate 7g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
HERB AND ONION MEATBALLS IN TOMATO SAUCE
This recipe is directly from the lipton website: www.lipton.ca Easy and very tasty. Why complicate your life when something is this easy ;) Tip:. These meatballs can be made ahead and frozen for use in last minute suppers
Provided by Chef Nado
Yield 2-4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Meatballs: Preheat oven to 350° F (180° C). Combine soup mix with egg, bread crumbs, basil, oregano, thyme and pepper. Crumble in beef and using your hands to gently combine. Form beef into 28 meatballs, each about 1-in (2.5 cm) in diameter. Set meatballs on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, turning twice, or until cooked through. Transfer to an 8 cup (2 L) casserole dish.
- Sauce: Place half the can of tomatoes in a blender and pulse until smooth. Blend in tomato paste, garlic and pepper. Stir in remaining diced tomatoes. Pour sauce mixture over the meatballs. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle shredded cheese over the centre of the dish for the last 5 minutes of baking. Serve with hot, cooked spaghetti.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 823.3, Fat 41.8, SaturatedFat 17.1, Cholesterol 337.9, Sodium 776.7, Carbohydrate 26.4, Fiber 3.2, Sugar 4, Protein 80.9
SAUCY CHERRY MEATBALLS
Water chestnuts lend a crunch to these moist ground beef and pork sausage meatballs. The baked bites are glazed with a sweet sauce made with cherry pie filling. "They're perfect for potlucks or parties," notes Marina Castle-Henry of Burbank, California.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 4 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a bowl, combine the milk, soy sauce, bread cubes, garlic salt and onion powder. Crumble beef and sausage over mixture and mix well. Stir in water chestnuts. Shape into 1-in. balls. , Line a 15x10x1-in. baking pan with foil; place meatballs in pan. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 10 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°; drain., In a large skillet, combine the sauce ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until thickened. Add meatballs; cook and stir until heated through.
Nutrition Facts :
THAI MEATBALLS IN A TOMATO COCONUT CURRY SAUCE
These Thai-inspired meatballs are packed with bright and aromatic flavors and simmered in a fragrant tomato coconut curry sauce. While not a true Thai curry, I love experimenting with Thai ingredients and reinventing dishes. Serve over jasmine rice or rice noodles.
Provided by France C
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Combine pork, fish sauce, garlic, ginger, lemon grass paste, cilantro, and peanut oil in a mixing bowl. Mix well. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
- Shape pork mixture into 1 1/4-inch meatballs. (Mixture should yield approximately 34 to 36 meatballs.)
- Heat 1 tablespoon peanut oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook meatballs in batches, giving the pan a shake occasionally. Turn meatballs until brown on all sides and cooked through, approximately 14 to 16 minutes. Remove meatballs to a bowl.
- In a large saucepan, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Cook onion until translucent, 5 to 6 minutes. Add tomatoes and bring to a simmer. Stir in curry paste. Cover and simmer over low heat until sauce begins to reduce, 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Process sauce with an immersion blender until smooth. Stir in coconut milk and adjust taste by adding additional salt if needed. Return meatballs to sauce and simmer for an additional 5 minutes, or until warmed through.
- Garnish with cilantro if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 381.2 calories, Carbohydrate 8.8 g, Cholesterol 73.5 mg, Fat 29 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 22.1 g, SaturatedFat 12.5 g, Sodium 716 mg, Sugar 5.4 g
More about "cherry tomato sauce and onion meatballs recipes"
PERFECT MEATBALLS WITH CHERRY TOMATO SAUCE - PUREWOW
2.8/5 (364)Total Time 1 hr 10 minsServings 8-10Calories 541 per serving
- Make the Meatballs: In a large bowl, combine the beef, pork, milk, eggs and ½ cup of the panko; set aside.
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the parsley, basil, Parmesan, pine nuts, garlic, salt, pepper, red-pepper flakes and ¼ cup of the olive oil. Process until the herbs are finely chopped, about 45 seconds.
- Add the herb mixture to the meat mixture and mix until the ingredients are incorporated. Shape into large balls that are bigger than a golf ball but smaller than a tennis ball; you should end up with about 18 total. Roll them in the remaining 1 cup panko.
MEATBALLS IN TOMATO SAUCE (THE BEST) | RICARDO
MEATBALLS IN TOMATO SAUCE WITH ORZO - SERVING DUMPLINGS
ROASTED CHERRY TOMATO SAUCE: ONLY 4 INGREDIENTS - SHE LOVES …
MEATBALLS WITH TOMATO AND ONION SAUCE - BIGOVEN.COM
BAKED MEATBALLS IN TOMATO CREAM SAUCE - MY FARMHOUSE TABLE
EASY CHERRY TOMATO SAUCE RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
QUICK MEATBALLS WITH CHERRY TOMATO SAUCE RECIPE - BBC …
CHERRY TOMATO SAUCE - VEGAN HEAVEN
MEATBALLS WITH CHERRY TOMATO SAUCE AND TAGLIATELLE - RECIPE ARCHIVE
MEATBALLS WITH TOMATO SAUCE RECIPES | ARDENME.COM
ITALIAN CHERRY TOMATO ARRABBIATA SAUCE AND MEATBALLS
MEATBALLS IN SPICY TOMATO SAUCE RECIPE WITH OLOROSO - SHERRY WINES
PERFECT MEATBALLS WITH CHERRY TOMATO SAUCE - YAHOO!
HEAVENLY SPAGHETTI SAUCE AND MEATBALLS #1 RECIPE
TOMATO SAUCE WITH MEATBALLS | RICARDO
MEATBALLS IN TOMATO ONION SAUCE - FILIPPO BERIO
ROASTED CHERRY TOMATO SAUCE - THE ENDLESS MEAL®
VEGAN ITALIAN-STYLE LENTIL MEATBALLS IN CHERRY TOMATO SAUCE
SIMPLE CHERRY TOMATO SAUCE - A PRETTY LIFE IN THE SUBURBS
ROASTED CHERRY TOMATO SAUCE RECIPE - THE BEST GARDEN RECIPE!
CHERRY TOMATO PASTA SAUCE - THE RECIPE - OAKS AND MAGNOLIAS|
23 BEST CHERRY TOMATO RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
MEATBALLS WITH TOMATO SAUCE - CHERRIES IN JUNE
PORK AND ONION MEATBALLS WITH TOMATO SAUCE RECIPE
CREAMY ROASTED CHERRY TOMATO PASTA SAUCE - NO PLATE LIKE HOME
LAMB AND SOUR CHERRY MEATBALLS IN A SPICED TOMATO SAUCE
QUICK ROASTED CHERRY TOMATO SAUCE - FORK KNIFE SWOON
EASY GARLICKY CHERRY TOMATO SAUCE RECIPE---CLEAN CUISINE
HOMEMADE TOMATO SAUCE USING CHERRY TOMATOES - THISTLE DOWNS …
CHERRY TOMATO SALSA WITH RED ONION - BITE ON THE SIDE
MEATBALLS IN ONION TOMATO SAUCE - THOUGHTS OVER CHAI
CREAMY CHERRY TOMATO PASTA SAUCE - FRESH WATER PEACHES
CHEESY CHICKEN MEATBALLS IN CHERRY TOMATO PASTA SAUCE
MEATBALLS IN ONION SAUCE - LOVING THERMO - THERMOMIX RECIPES
CHERRY TOMATO SAUCE AND ONION MEATBALLS- WIKIFOODHUB
You'll also love