CHICKEN FLORENTINE LASAGNA WITH BACON RECIPE - (4.4/5)
Provided by á-4084
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Preheat the oven to 350°F, and lightly grease a 12 x 9 x 2 1/2-inch baking dish. To assemble your lasagna, add a thin layer of the Creamy Sauce to the bottom of the baking dish, and spread evenly. Add 4 lasagna noodles over the sauce, and add in another, more generous, layer of the sauce. Next, sprinkle over about half of the diced chicken, followed by about 1 cup of the shredded parmesan and 1 cup of the shredded mozzarella. Next, sprinkle over about half of the bag of baby spinach, followed by about 1/3 of the chopped bacon. Repeat with another layer of 4 lasagna noodles, more sauce, the rest of the chicken, another cup of parmesan and mozzarella cheese, the remainder of the baby spinach, and another 1/3 of the chopped bacon; then, cover with the last layer of four lasagna noodles. Finish by topping the noodles with sauce, then sprinkle over the last cup of parmesan cheese, the last 2 cups of mozzarella cheeses, and the teaspoon of Italian seasoning; bake for about 20-25minutes, or until golden and bubbly. Garnish with the remainder of the chopped bacon and the chopped parsley, and serve. CREAMY GARLIC SAUCE: Add the milk and the chicken base to a large saucepan or medium pot, whisk to combine, and bring to the simmer; then, turn off the heat. While the milk heats, add the butter to another large saucepan or medium pot, along with the garlic, and place over medium heat; allow to melt together, and stir the garlic into the butter to soften. Sprinkle the flour into the melted butter/garlic, and stir to combine; stir for about 1-2 minutes to cook out the raw taste of the flour. Next, slowly add the hot milk into the butter/garlic/flour mixture, whisking constantly to avoid lumps form forming, and allow the sauce to simmer for a few moments until thickened. Once thickened, turn off the heat and finish by whisking in a pinch or two of salt, the black pepper, the nutmeg, the Italian seasoning, and the parmesan cheese; keep warm, or allow to completely cool and keep in fridge to use later.
BACON CHICKEN ALFREDO LASAGNA ROLL RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: bacon, butter, garlic, heavy cream, grated parmesan cheese, fresh parsley, salt, black pepper, rotisserie chicken, lasagna noodles, mozzarella cheese, spinach
Provided by Alvin Zhou
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Over a long sheet of saran wrap, lay 8 of the bacon strips down back to back. Lifting up every other strip, fold about 1-inch (2 cm) the bacon back on itself. Lay another slice of bacon perpendicular to the strips and fold the flaps back over the horizontal strip of bacon. Repeat with the rest of the bacon until a tight weave has formed. Set aside in the fridge.
- In a medium saucepan, add the butter and garlic over medium heat, cooking until aromatic, about 30 seconds.
- Add the cream, and bring to a boil.
- Add in the Parmesan, parsley, salt, and pepper, stirring constantly until the cheese has melted and there are no lumps remaining.
- Pour half of the mixture over the shredded chicken, reserving the other half to use a sauce in the end.
- Mix the chicken with the sauce until thoroughly combined.
- On a separate sheet of saran wrap, lay down the lasagna noodles, overlapping them slightly.
- Spread the chicken mixture over the noodles, making sure that you leave about a 1-cm (½ inch) gap at the bottom so the noodles have room to roll on themselves.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place the cheese slices evenly across the chicken, then press the spinach into a row centered between the cheese slices.
- While one hand keeps the spinach flat, use the other hand to lift the saran wrap up and over, causing the noodles to roll on themselves. Make sure to roll tightly until the entire thing has come together into a neat rolled bundle.
- Transfer the lasagna roll to the bottom of the bacon weave, and repeat the saran wrap rolling process until the bacon has tightly and completely wrapped the lasagna roll.
- Unwrap and transfer to a baking tray.
- Bake for about 25 minutes until the bacon is starting to get crispy but not too dark.
- Cool for about 15 minutes, then transfer the roll to a cutting board.
- Slice generous 1-inch (2 cm) thick portions, then serve with the remaining alfredo sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 564 calories, Carbohydrate 10 grams, Fat 51 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 25 grams, Sugar 4 grams
Sliced hard-cooked eggs give a sunny look to this special lasagna from the American Egg Board. The eggs peek through the crumb-and-cheese topping.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6-8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a bowl, combine egg, spinach and cottage cheese; set aside. In a greased 11x7-in. baking dish, layer half of the tomato sauce, noodles, spinach mixture, eggs and mozzarella. Repeat layers. Combine the crumbs, Parmesan, butter and garlic; sprinkle over top., Cover and bake at 350° for 35 minutes; uncover and bake 10 minutes longer or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts :
CHICKEN ALFREDO LASAGNA
My family was growing tired of traditional red sauce lasagna, so I created this fun twist using a creamy homemade Alfredo sauce. Store-bought rotisserie chicken keeps prep simple and fast. -Caitlin MacNeilly, Uncasville, Connecticut
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a large skillet, cook pancetta and prosciutto over medium heat until browned. Drain on paper towels. Transfer to a large bowl; add chicken and toss to combine., For sauce, in a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in flour until smooth; gradually whisk in milk. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat; stir in 1/2 cup Asiago cheese, 1 tablespoon parsley, pepper and nutmeg., Preheat oven to 375°. Spread 1/2 cup sauce into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Layer with a third of each of the following: noodles, sauce, meat mixture, Asiago, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Repeat layers twice., Bake, covered, 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 15 minutes longer or until bubbly. Sprinkle with remaining parsley. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 421 calories, Fat 25g fat (13g saturated fat), Cholesterol 99mg cholesterol, Sodium 688mg sodium, Carbohydrate 18g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 31g protein.
CHICKEN FLORENTINE LASAGNA
This recipe is a recreation of my friend's favorite Lean Cuisine (they have discontinued it). I don't create my own recipes very often so any input that could improve the final product would be appreciated.
Provided by MsKittyKat
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Pre-cook your lasagna noodles according to the package directions. Set aside.
- Saute onions and mushrooms in the butter until all the liquid from the mushrooms has evaporated and the onions have softened.
- Add the flour and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the skim milk and cook over low heat stirring frequently until the sauce has thickened.
- Add salt, pepper, nutmeg and 1/3 cup parmesan cheese.
- Stir until cheese has melted and add chicken breast and spinach. Set aside.
- In a small bowl mix ricotta, 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and egg until well blended.
- Begin to layer the lasagna (I used a deep 9x9 stoneware dish I had, but a 13x9 dish would work as well).
- Spread a small amount of sauce over the bottom of your pan.
- Cover sauce with one layer of pasta.
- Spread 1/2 the ricotta cheese mixture and 1/3 of the remaining mozzarella over the pasta.
- Cover the cheese with 1/3 of the remaining sauce.
- Add another layer of pasta.
- Spread the remaining ricotta mixture and 1/2 the remaining mozzarella over the pasta.
- Cover the cheese with 1/2 of the remaining sauce.
- Add a final layer of pasta.
- Cover the pasta with the remaining sauce and cover the pan with foil.
- You will have some mozzarella and parmesan cheese leftover. Reserve this for later.
- Bake the lasagna at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Uncover the dish and sprinkle the remaining cheeses over the top.
- Return to the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is golden and the lasagna is bubbling around the edges.
- Let the lasagna rest for 15-20 minutes before serving.
CHICKEN AND BACON FLORENTINE
- Cook bacon in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until crisp. Remove bacon and reserve 2 tablespoons drippings. Combine cooked bacon with cheese; set aside.
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and black pepper. Cook chicken in reserved drippings over medium-high heat, turning once, then sprinkling with bacon mixture, 6 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken from skillet and keep warm. Meanwhile, heat sauce and olives in small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add spinach and garlic to same skillet and cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes or until spinach is wilted.
- Evenly spoon hot Sauce onto serving plates. Top with spinach, then chicken. Garnish, if desired, with additional cheese.
ALFREDO CHICKEN LASAGNA
- Place chicken, seasoned salt, and 1 tablespoon garlic in a pot and pour enough broth over top to cover. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cover, reduce heat to medium, and simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Transfer chicken to a bowl and shred when cool enough to handle. Discard broth.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Rinse with cold water, drain, and lay out on aluminum foil to cool.
- Mix ricotta cheese, egg, and 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning together in a large bowl; set aside.
- Combine Alfredo sauce, Parmesan cheese, remaining 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning, and pepper in a pot over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring frequently, until hot, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a skillet over medium heat; stir in onion and mushrooms. Saute until the onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes. Add spinach and remaining 1 tablespoon garlic; cook until spinach is tender, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and add spinach mixture to the ricotta mixture. Add tomato and mix well.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Put enough sauce in a 9x13-inch casserole dish to cover the bottom. Place 3 lasagna noodles on top of sauce, followed by all of the ricotta mixture, 3 more noodles, all of the shredded chicken, 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese, 3 remaining noodles, the remaining sauce, and the remaining mozzarella. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until hot and bubbly, about 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 388.2 calories, Carbohydrate 17 g, Cholesterol 70.7 mg, Fat 27.6 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 19.5 g, SaturatedFat 11.7 g, Sodium 1380.2 mg, Sugar 3.3 g
CHICKEN LASAGNA FLORENTINE
One of my sister's student's made this for her at Christmas. Everyone in our family loved-including the kids. We have already made it again. When I did, I doubled the receipe and put it in a 13X9 pan. I also used lower fat ingredients where I could and deleted the mayonnaise altogether (I do not like mayonnaise). The Lasagne was just as good as the first time.
Provided by NancyRob
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Drain spinach well, pressing between layers of paper towels.
- Combine spinach, chopped chicken, and next 11 ingredients in a large bowl, set aside.
- Arrange 3 noodles in a greased 11 X 7 inch baking dish.
- Spread half of chicken mixture over noodles.
- Repeat with remaining noodles and chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 55 to 60 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Let stand 15 minutes before cutting.
- yield 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 592.4, Fat 36.7, SaturatedFat 18.4, Cholesterol 110.2, Sodium 1366.9, Carbohydrate 31.2, Fiber 2.2, Sugar 3.4, Protein 35.1
CHICKEN FLORENTINE ALFREDO LASAGNA CUPS
This is super comforting and satisfying. Creamy and rich, but with a nice pop of green from the spinach, pesto, and basil. The chicken gives it some texture and makes it feel like a complete meal on its own. I love the crispy edges of the cheese. Serve with a bright and fresh Geek salad on the side.
Provided by TheOtherJuliaGulia
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray two 12-cup standard muffin tins with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook 12 lasagna noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon or a pair of tongs to a colander, leaving water to boil. Rinse noodles with cold water and drain again. Lay noodles flat on a large baking sheet.
- Place spinach in boiling pasta water and stir until wilted, about 30 seconds; drain. Squeeze dry and coarsely chop.
- Stir spinach, chicken, 1 cup mozzarella, and 1 1/2 cups Alfredo sauce together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Stir ricotta cheese, pesto, and salt together in a medium bowl. Spread 3 tablespoons ricotta mixture onto each lasagna noodle. Working one noodle at a time, cut noodle in half lengthwise. Spread 2 tablespoons chicken mixture onto each noodle half. Roll up lengthwise and place cut-side down in the prepared muffin cups.
- Top each lasagna cup with 1 tablespoon Alfredo sauce. Sprinkle tops of lasagna cups evenly with remaining 2 cups mozzarella and Parmesan, making sure any stray strands of cheese are pushed into the muffin cups around the roll-up. Cover muffin tins with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and cheese is melted, about 15 minutes. Uncover and continue to bake until even more bubbly and cheese is browned, about 10 more minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes before removing from muffin tin. Sprinkle with basil and parsley and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 625 calories, Carbohydrate 34.4 g, Cholesterol 103.5 mg, Fat 38.6 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 36.6 g, SaturatedFat 16.4 g, Sodium 1141.8 mg, Sugar 3.7 g
More about "chicken florentine lasagna with bacon recipe 445"
CREAMY CHICKEN FLORENTINE LASAGNA - THE TASTY BITE
Servings 8Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
CHICKEN FLORENTINE LASAGNA - TASTE OF THE SOUTH
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
CHICKEN FLORENTINE LASAGNA RECIPE | SARGENTO® FOODS …
Servings 8Calories 547 per servingCategory Dinner
CHICKEN LASAGNA WITH BACON | FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES
CHICKEN BACON ALFREDO LASAGNA - BIG BEAR'S WIFE
CREAMY CHICKEN FLORENTINE LASAGNA - RECIPES - FAXO
WHITE CHICKEN LASAGNA | RECIPETIN EATS
CREAMY CHICKEN & BACON ALFREDO LASAGNA - DRIZZLE ME …
CHICKEN LASAGNA RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
ALFREDO FLORENTINE LASAGNA BY BERTOLLI | KEEPRECIPES: …
CHICKEN & BACON FLORENTINE RECIPE | BERTOLLI
LASAGNA-CHICKEN FLORENTINE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CROCK POT CHICKEN LASAGNA FLORENTINE RECIPE
CHICKEN FLORENTINE LASAGNA RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
LASAGNA FLORENTINE RECIPE - FOOD HOUSE
CHICKEN ALFREDO LASAGNA - THE SHORTCUT KITCHEN
CHICKEN AND BACON LASAGNE - PINCH OF NOM
CHICKEN LASAGNE FLORENTINE - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
LASAGNA-CHICKEN FLORENTINE - LUNCH RECIPES
CHICKEN LASAGNA FLORENTINE — THE WINE VIXEN
CREAMY CHICKEN FLORENTINE LASAGNA WITH TWO CHEESES, BABY …
10 BEST CHICKEN AND BACON LASAGNA RECIPES - YUMMLY
CHICKEN LASAGNA FLORENTINE - DATE NIGHT DOINS BBQ FOR TWO
CHICKEN FLORENTINE LASAGNA | A HIGH PROTEIN, LOWER CARB LASAGNA …
FLORENTINE CHICKEN LASAGNA ROLL UPS - KYLEE COOKS
CHICKEN FLORENTINE LASAGNA - HONESTCOOKING.COM
RECIPE: CHICKEN LASAGNA FLORENTINE - AJC.COM
CHICKEN FLORENTINE LASAGNA - RECIPE - COOKS.COM
CHICKEN FLORENTINE LASAGNA WITH BACON RECIPE
CHICKEN LASAGNA FLORENTINE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CHICKEN FLORENTINE LAZY LASAGNA RECIPE - MIX & MATCH MAMA
CHICKEN FLORENTINE LASAGNA WITH BACON RECIPE | RECIPE | SPINACH …
CHICKEN LASAGNA FLORENTINE RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
CHICKEN BACON RANCH LASAGNA - CHEF IN TRAINING
SPINACH LASAGNA | RECIPE | CHICKEN FLORENTINE, COOKING RECIPES, …
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook chicken Florentine lasagna?Creamy Chicken Florentine Lasagna is a cheesy, satisfying casserole made with chicken and spinach layered between lasagna noodles and creamy alfredo sauce. Preheat oven to 350F. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook onions and garlic until onions are translucent, stirring frequently.
What is Florentine Lasagna made of?Creamy Chicken Florentine Lasagna is a cheesy, satisfying casserole made with chicken and spinach layered between lasagna noodles and creamy alfredo sauce. Preheat oven to 350F. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
How do you cook lasagne sheets with chicken and white sauce?Spread half the chicken sauce over the lasagne along with one third of the white sauce. Repeat with another layer of lasagne, the rest of the chicken, and another third of the white sauce. Lay the last three lasagne sheets over the top and cover with the last of the white sauce.
What is the healthiest way to make lasagna?Healthy is the key because instead of using heavy cream, we’ve got skim milk and chicken broth to help recreate that creamy sauce. I also used part-skim ricotta and mozzarella instead of full-fat cheese, but you get all the cheesy goodness of regular lasagna, minus a few extra calories.