CHICKEN PARM MEATBALL SUBS
- Preheat the oven to 425*F.
- Place the chicken in a bowl and season it with the grill seasoning. Add the egg, half of the grated cheese, bread crumbs, parsley, and a big drizzle of the olive oil.
- Combine the mixture and form 12 large meatballs, placing them on a baking sheet. Squish the balls to flatten them a bit - like mini oval meatloaves. Be careful not to form the balls wider than your bread. The flattened balls will stay put on your sub - no roll-aways! Bake the meatballs for 15 minutes, or until golden and firm. Switch the broiler on.
- While the chicken balls bake, heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the 3 Tablespoons of olive oil and the garlic and cook them for 5 minutes. Discard the garlic, add the red pepper flakes and the tomatoes, and stir in the chicken stock. Season the sauce with salt and pepper and simmer for 10 minutes. Adjust the seasonings and stir in the basil.
- Use a thin spatula to loosen the chicken balls from the baking sheet and add them to the sauce, turning the meatballs to coat.
- Cut the sub rolls, making the bottom a little deeper than the top. Hollow out a little of the bread and lightly toast the sub rolls under the broiler. Fill the bottoms of the breads with the sauced meatballs. Combine the provolone and the remaining parmesan cheese. Cover the meatballs with cheese and return to the broiler to melt the cheese until it's golden. Set the roll tops in place. Pour any leftover sauce into a bowl and serve at the table for dipping.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 945, Fat 50, SaturatedFat 19.3, Cholesterol 250.9, Sodium 1857.9, Carbohydrate 59.8, Fiber 5.9, Sugar 3.4, Protein 66.2
CHICKEN PARMESAN MEATBALLS WITH SOFT POLENTA
- Prepare a grill for indirect heat. If using a charcoal grill, build hot coals on one side only. If using a gas grill, heat one side only to medium-high heat.
- For the meatballs: Combine the ground chicken, ricotta, Parmesan, breadcrumbs, parsley, nutmeg, garlic, egg and onion in a medium bowl until just mixed. Do not overwork. Season with salt and pepper. Divide the mixture into 8 portions and roll into balls.
- Heat a cast-iron pan on the hot side of the grill until nice and hot. Brush the pan with enough olive oil to liberally coat the surface, about 3 tablespoons.
- Place the meatballs in the pan and cook, flipping them, until all sides are caramelized, about 3 minutes. Move the pan to the indirect-heat side of the grill and cover the grill. Cook for 5 minutes.
- For the sauce: Add the garlic, oregano and onion to the pan with the meatballs and saute until the onions begin to soften, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip the meatballs, then add the tomato puree and 1/2 cup water. Season with salt and pepper. Cover the grill and continue to cook until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce is reduced slightly, 10 to 15 minutes.
- For topping and serving: Top the meatballs with the mozzarella, cover the grill and cook until the cheese is melted, about 3 minutes. Discard the oregano sprig. Spoon the meatballs on top of the Soft Polenta. Spoon any remaining sauce over top and serve topped with the Parmesan and basil if using.
- (Alternatively, you can cook the meatballs and the sauce as directed in a cast-iron skillet on the stovetop over medium heat, then transfer the skillet to a 400 degrees F oven for 10 to 15 minutes before melting the cheese.)
- Add 4 1/2 cups water, 1 tablespoon salt and the olive oil to a medium saucepot and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Whisk in the cornmeal in a steady stream, until it is all incorporated and smooth. Reduce the heat to medium low and continue to cook at a simmer until the polenta is creamy and fully hydrated, 30 to 40 minutes. Take the saucepot off the heat and whisk in the butter and Parmesan. Season with additional salt and pepper. Transfer the polenta to a large serving bowl.
More about "chicken parm meatball subs recipes"
BEST CHICKEN PARM MEATBALL SUBS RECIPE-HOW TO MAKE …
5/5 (2)Category Dinner, Main DishServings 4Total Time 40 mins
- In a large bowl, combine ground chicken, salt, pepper, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, Parmesan, panko, and egg yolk.
CHICKEN PARMESAN MEATBALLS - REAL FOOD BY DAD
CHICKEN PARM MEATBALLS | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
CHICKEN PARMESAN MEATBALL SUBS – FLOATING KITCHEN
CHICKEN PARMESAN MEATBALLS - CULINARY HILL
CHICKEN PARMESAN MEATBALLS - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
BEST CHICKEN PARM SUB RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN …
MINI CHICKEN PARMESAN MEATBALL SUBS - NUTMEG NANNY
CHICKEN PARMESAN MEATBALL SUBS - IOWA GIRL EATS
5/5 (1)User Interaction Count 30Servings 4Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees then spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray and set aside. Combine all ingredients except rolls, cheese, and marinara sauce into a large bowl then mix with hands until just combined. Separate into 4 equal-sized portions, then roll four meatballs out of each portion and place onto prepared baking sheet. Mixture will be sticky.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through, then turn oven to broil and place oven rack to the second highest spot. Split rolls then place 3-4 meatballs inside, top with 2-3 Tablespoons marinara sauce, and 1oz sliced mozzarella. Broil until rolls are toasted and cheese is melted.
CHICKEN PARMESAN MEATBALL SUB - MARVELOUS MUNCH
Reviews 1Category Main CourseServings 4Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
SPAGHETTI AND PARMESAN CHICKEN MEATBALLS RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
CHICKEN PARMESAN MEATBALLS - THE SKINNYISH DISH
CHICKEN PARMESAN MEATBALL SUBS - CHOCOLATEMOOSEY.COM
CHICKEN PARM MEATBALL SUBS RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
CHICKEN PARM MEATBALL SUBS – RECIPES NETWORK
PARMESAN MEATBALL SANDWICHES RECIPE - BELLE OF THE KITCHEN
CHICKEN PARM MEATBALLS - A SEASONED GREETING - CHEESY AND EASY!
CHICKEN PARMESAN MEATBALLS WITH HOMEMADE MARINARA | WW …
EASY BAKED CHICKEN PARMESAN MEABALLS • LOVE FROM THE OVEN
CHICKEN PARM MEATBALL SUBS | PERFECT SUPER BOWL GAMEDAY FOOD!
CHICKEN PARMESAN MEATBALLS - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
CHICKEN PARMESAN MEATBALLS - THE GIRL WHO ATE EVERYTHING
BAKED CHICKEN PARMESAN MEATBALLS - SLICE OF JESS
CHICKEN PARMESAN MEATBALLS - RECIPE RUNNER
DELICIOUS BAKED CHICKEN PARMESAN MEATBALLS • FIVEHEARTHOME
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN PARMESAN MEATBALL SUBS - GREENS & CHOCOLATE
CHICKEN MEATBALL SUBS - EAT. DRINK. LOVE.
BAKED CHICKEN PARMESAN MEATBALL RECIPE - HOSTESS AT …
CHICKEN PARM MEATBALL SUBS - HAPPY WHEN NOT HUNGRY RECIPES
THE BEST MEATBALL PARM SUB: RECIPE & VIDEO TUTORIAL
CHICKEN PARM MEATBALL SUBS | RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK RECIPES, …
CHICKEN PARMESAN MEATBALL SKILLET - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS
CHICKEN PARM MEATBALL SUBS RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
CHICKEN PARM MEATBALL SUBS : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
CHICKEN PARMESAN MEATBALLS - EASY CHICKEN RECIPES
SHEET PAN MEATBALL PARM SANDWICHES | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
CHICKEN ALFREDO MEATBALL SUBS - THE SALTY MARSHMALLOW
CHICKEN PARM MEATBALL SUB | DIY FOOD RECIPES, FOOD DISHES, …
PARMESAN CHICKEN MEATBALLS - MY INCREDIBLE RECIPES
CHICKEN PARMESAN MEATBALL SUBS | RECIPE | COOKING RECIPES, ITALIAN ...
CHICKEN PARMESAN MEATBALLS - CONFESSIONS OF A BAKING QUEEN
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #lunch #main-dish #poultry #easy #chicken #sandwiches #meat
You'll also love