CHICKEN, SPINACH AND MUSHROOM PASTA
Ready in just 35 minutes, seafood lovers can substitute shrimp for chicken in this pasta-liscious dish.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Cook mushrooms, onions and spinach in butter until vegetables are softened and spinach is wilted, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in garlic. Add the flour and stir for 1 minute until the pasty taste cooks off. Add the half-and-half and stir slowly as sauce thickens. Add the chicken to skillet; cook until hot, stirring occasionally. Stir in Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cooked spaghetti and reserved pasta water. Stir to combine.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 480, Carbohydrate 59 g, Cholesterol 65 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 4 g, Protein 22 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 530 mg, Sugar 5 g, TransFat 1/2 g
ITALIAN CHICKEN AND PASTA BAKE
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Spray a 13×9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a very large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 6 minutes or until onion is tender. Add flour, and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes. Stir in milk, diced tomatoes and tomato sauce; cook for 5 to 6 minutes or until slightly thickened. Stir in chicken, 3 cups cheese, salt, pepper and sugar. Stir in pasta. Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
CHICKEN 'N' SPINACH PASTA BAKE
- Prepare rigatoni acoording to package directions.
- Meanwhile, spread oil on bottom of an 11x7" baking dish; add onion in a single layer. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or just until tender. Transfer onion to a large bowl and set aside.
- Drain thawed spinach well, pressing between layers of paper towls.
- Stir rigatoni, spinach, chicken and next 4 ingredients into onion in bowl. Spoon mixture into baking dish, and sprinkle evenly with shredded mozzarela cheese.
- Bake, covered, at 375 degrees for 30 minutes; uncover and bake 15 more minutes or until bubbly.
CHICKEN, SPINACH, AND CHEESE PASTA BAKE
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; add penne and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Saute onion in hot oil until tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Mix penne pasta, onion, chicken, diced tomatoes, spinach, and cream cheese together in a baking dish until the cream cheese melts and coats everything. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the pasta mixture. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking until heated through and beginning to brown along the edges, about 15 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 544.2 calories, Carbohydrate 53.2 g, Cholesterol 85.3 mg, Fat 21.7 g, Fiber 6.4 g, Protein 34.2 g, SaturatedFat 10.2 g, Sodium 331.9 mg, Sugar 3.2 g
PAULA DEEN'S AMAZING CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPE - (4.6/5)
Provided by JUDY2949
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease the inside of a 9x13-inch baking dish. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat and cook the onion and garlic until the onion is translucent, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the flour and whisk together for about 1 minute, this will allow the flour to cook just a little before adding the other ingredients. Add the sour cream and milk, and continue whisking until the mixture has thickened. Remove from heat and add all but ½ cup of the cheese. Add the red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper, cooked chicken, and cooked pasta. Stir together, then layer evenly in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining cheese evenly over the top of the casserole and bake for 30 minutes or until the cheese on top is melted and the sauce is bubbly. Remove the casserole and let it sit for about 15 minutes prior to serving.
CREAMY CHICKEN, MUSHROOM, AND SPINACH PASTA
Use your stovetop to prepare a quick and tasty meal for a weeknight, or for guests! Use one pot for the pasta and one pot for the chicken, veggies and sauce, then combine in a pretty pasta bowl or on a platter.
Provided by Bibi
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook bow-tie pasta at a boil, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain and transfer to a serving bowl or a deep platter.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 1 to 2 minutes. Season tenders with salt and pepper, place in the hot oil, and cook until lightly brown on one side, 3 to 4 minutes. Turn and cook on the other side until light brown, an additional 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer chicken to a plate.
- Add mushrooms and onion to the hot skillet and cook until onion is lightly browned, 4 to 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook for 1 minute. Stir in chicken broth and mustard, season with salt and pepper, and cook for 5 minutes. Return chicken tenders to skillet and submerge them in the broth mixture. Cook until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 5 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Remove chicken and place on top of the cooked pasta.
- Continue to cook the sauce until slightly thickened, about 3 minutes. Turn off heat and stir in cream. Add spinach stir until slightly wilted, about 1 minute. Pour sauce over chicken and pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and garnish with parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 442.1 calories, Carbohydrate 47.2 g, Cholesterol 78.2 mg, Fat 12.8 g, Fiber 3.2 g, Protein 35.2 g, SaturatedFat 3.7 g, Sodium 610.3 mg, Sugar 4.4 g
CHICKEN, SPINACH & MUSHROOM PASTA BAKE (PAULA DEEN) RECIPE - (1/5)
Provided by á-178825
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray. In lg pan, melt butter over med heat. Add spinach; cook, stirring occasionally just until wilted. Remove from pan & set aside. Add mushrooms & onion to pan; cook stirring frequently, 5 min. Add flour (dissolved in sm amount of water) & cook stirring occasionally, 2 min. Stir in broth & cook stirring often, 15 min until mixture is thickened & bubbly. Remove from heat & stir in spinach, pasta & next 6 ingredients. Spoon mixture into baking dish & sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake for 30 min. until hot & bubbly. Recipe can be assembled & frozen up to 1 mo. Let thaw overnight in refrigerator & bake as directed.
CHICKEN AND SPINACH PASTA CASSEROLE RECIPE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Place spinach on paper towel and squeeze until almost all moisture has been removed.
- Add oil to a large nonstick skillet and place over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and sauté until tender.
- Add chicken and cook until no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in tomatoes, marinara sauce, tomato paste, basil, oregano and crushed red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat.
- Simmer 5 minutes, uncovered stirring occasionally.
- Combine pasta, spinach, chicken mixture and 1/4 cup cheese in a large mixing bowl.
- Spoon into prepared baking dish and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese over the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 358 kcal, Carbohydrate 51 g, Protein 26 g, Fat 7 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 43 mg, Sodium 897 mg, Fiber 6 g, Sugar 10 g, ServingSize 1 serving
CHICKEN FLORENTINE (PAULA DEEN)
Another recipe from Paula Deen I saw on her show Paula's Home cooking. Looks absolutely delish! This can be frozen for later use and thawing out in the fridge or you can pop it right into the oven once put together.
Provided by KaraRN
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Remove the outer wrappers from the box of spinach. Open 1 end of each box. Microwave on full power for 2 minutes, until thawed. Drain the spinach and put into a large bowl. Add the shredded chicken.
- In a medium bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise, sour cream, Cheddar, lemon juice, curry powder, salt and pepper, to taste, and wine. Whisk together to make a sauce. Pour the sauce over the spinach and chicken. Mix well with a spatula.
- Place the mixture into an 11 by 7-inch casserole dish or 2 (9-inch) square disposable aluminum foil pans that have been sprayed with vegetable oil cooking spray. Pat down evenly and smooth with a spatula. Combine the Parmesan and bread crumbs and sprinkle over the top. Dot with the butter.
- Wrap the uncooked casserole securely with plastic wrap, then with aluminum foil. Place each pan into a plastic freezer bag and seal. Place into freezer.
- Allow casserole to thaw 24 hours in refrigerator. When ready to bake, remove the plastic wrap and foil. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for about 30 minutes until bubbly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 730.5, Fat 48.1, SaturatedFat 20.8, Cholesterol 152.6, Sodium 1516.5, Carbohydrate 25.8, Fiber 3.1, Sugar 5.6, Protein 47.2
More about "chicken spinach mushroom pasta bake paula deen recipe 1"
CHICKEN, SPINACH AND MUSHROOM PASTA BAKE - THE …
4.6/5 (13)Estimated Reading Time 4 minsServings 6Total Time 40 mins
MEATY SPINACH RAVIOLI BAKE - PAULA DEEN MAGAZINE
CHICKEN FLORENTINE | PAULA DEEN
CHICKEN, SPINACH, AND MUSHROOM PASTA BAKE- PAULA DEEN …
CHICKEN, SPINACH & MUSHROOM PASTA BAKE (PAULA DEEN) …
PAULA DEEN'S CHICKEN WITH BROCOLLI CASSEROLE
CHICKEN & MUSHROOM PASTA RECIPE - COOK WITH …
10 BEST PAULA DEEN CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPES - YUMMLY
PAULA DEEN CHICKEN WITH MUSHROOMS : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
CHICKEN, SPINACH AND MUSHROOM PASTA RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
ALLRECIPES CHICKEN WITH ARTICHOKES - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHICKEN, SPINACH & MUSHROOM PASTA BAKE | CHOCOLATE CASTLES
CHICKEN N MUSHROOM PASTA RECIPE BY FOUZIAH PAILWAN
PAULA DEEN’S MEATBALL PASTA CASSEROLE - 100K-RECIPES
PAULA DEEN BREAKFAST CASSEROLE (EASY RECIPE) - INSANELY GOOD
CHICKEN, SPINACH AND MUSHROOM BAKED PASTA
ROAST CHICKEN, SPINACH AND MUSHROOM PASTA BAKE
10 BEST PAULA DEEN PASTA RECIPES - YUMMLY
CREAMY CHICKEN AND MUSHROOM CASSEROLE - PAULA DEEN MAGAZINE
PAULA DEEN’S AMAZING CHICKEN CASSEROLE | 100K RECIPES
ONE-SKILLET CHICKEN WITH MUSHROOMS, SPINACH AND PASTA
CREAMY SPINACH MUSHROOM PASTA BAKE | GIMME DELICIOUS
CHICKEN, SPINACH AND MUSHROOM PASTA BAKE | RECIPE | MUSHROOM …
CHICKEN, MUSHROOM, AND SPINACH PASTA - HEALTHY MONDAY LIVING
CHICKEN AND NOODLES CASSEROLE RECIPE PAULA DEEN - FOOD14
PAULA DEEN CHICKEN WITH MUSHROOMS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
EASY ONE POT PASTA W/ CHICKEN, SPINACH, MUSHROOMS, AND TOMATO
CHICKEN SPINACH MUSHROOM PASTA BAKE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
PAULA DEEN ITALIAN CHICKEN AND PASTA BAKE — PAULADEEN.COM
CHICKEN, SPINACH, AND MUSHROOM PASTA BAKE. GOOD FOR THE …
CHICKEN AND SPINACH PASTA BAKE | PAULA G. | COPY ME THAT
CHICKEN, SPINACH, AND MUSHROOM PASTA BAKE. GOOD FOR THE …
BAKED FUSILLI PASTA - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHICKEN SPINACH AND MUSHROOM PASTA - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook spinach and Mushroom Chicken Breast?Creamy spinach and mushroom chicken with a silky sauce flavored with fresh lemon and garlic is a simple, delicious dinner recipe. Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board in front of you. With a sharp knife, carefully slice the chicken breasts in half horizontally to create two thin cutlets.
How to cook mushrooms and spinach for pasta?Add the mushrooms and cook until golden brown. Add the spinach and allow to cook for a few minutes until wilted. Pour in the cream then bring to a simmer. Allow to gently cook for 5 minutes until the mushrooms are cooked and the sauce has reduced slightly. Season the sauce with lemon juice, salt and pepper and stir in the Parmesan cheese.
How to cook chicken and mushrooms in a pan?Heat a large skillet or deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and allow to sear for 2-3 minutes per side until golden brown. Remove and set aside. In the same pan, melt the butter then cook the garlic and oregano for 30 seconds. Add the mushrooms and cook until golden brown.
How do you make a pasta casserole with chicken and cheese?Directions. Remove from heat and add all but ½ cup of the cheese. Add the red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper, cooked chicken, and cooked pasta. Stir together, then layer evenly in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining cheese evenly over the top of the casserole and bake for 30 minutes or until...