CHICKEN WITH ROASTED-PEPPER SAUCE
Roasted garlic is milder and sweeter than raw garlic. The peppers and garlic can be roasted ahead of time; refrigerate them in a covered container until ready to use.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat broiler. Place peppers and garlic on a foil-lined baking sheet; broil 4 inches from heat source, skin side up, until peppers are blistered and blackened in spots and garlic is soft, about 20 minutes. Let cool, about 5 minutes. Use paper towels to rub off pepper skin; squeeze out garlic cloves (discard skins).
- Make sauce: In a blender, combine peppers, garlic, vinegar, 2 tablespoons oil, and 3 to 4 tablespoons water; season generously with salt and pepper. Blend until emulsified.
- Heat grill to medium; oil grates. Rub both sides of chicken breasts with remaining tablespoon oil; season generously with salt and pepper. Grill chicken, turning once, until browned and cooked through, 5 to 8 minutes per side. Serve with sauce, and garnish with arugula, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 295 g, Fat 12 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 39 g
CHICKEN WITH ROASTED RED PEPPER SAUCE
"I created this recipe as a way to introduce different vegetables to my family," advises Kelly Cobb, Mason, Ohio. "My 3-year-old son said it was the best chicken he'd ever tasted."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Broil peppers 4 in. from the heat until skins blister, about 15 minutes. Immediately place peppers in a bowl; cover and let stand for 15-20 minutes. Peel off and discard charred skin. Coarsely chop peppers; transfer to a food processor., Remove papery outer skin from garlic (do not peel or separate cloves); cut top off of garlic bulb. Brush with 1 teaspoon oil. Wrap bulb in heavy-duty foil. Bake at 425° for 30-35 minutes or until softened. Cool for 10-15 minutes. Squeeze softened garlic into the food processor with peppers; cover and process until almost smooth. Set aside., Sprinkle both sides of chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. In a large nonstick skillet, cook chicken in remaining oil over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Remove and keep warm., In the same skillet, cook leek for 2 minutes or until leek is lightly browned. Add broth, stirring to loosen any browned bits from pan. Add red pepper mixture, chicken and remaining salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3 minutes until the chicken juices run clear. Uncover; pepper sauce over pasta if desired. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 239 calories, Fat 8g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 69mg cholesterol, Sodium 537mg sodium, Carbohydrate 12g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 30g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
CHICKEN WITH RED PEPPER SAUCE
- For the chicken: Put the chicken in a resealable bag. Add the olive oil, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning to the bag and smush everything together. Seal and refrigerate.
- For the red pepper sauce: Melt the butter and add the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic and saute for 2 to 3 minutes or until starting to soften. Add the red peppers and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until hot.
- Add the broth (if you like a thicker sauce only add 1 cup broth, for a thinner sauce add 2 cups broth), salt and pepper and stir until heated. Splash in the cream.
- Remove the skillet from the heat. Carefully transfer the contents of the skillet to a food processor or blender. Place on the lid and puree the pepper mixture until totally blended (there will still be some texture to the peppers). You can serve the sauce right away or cool it and bag it up.
- When ready to cook, heat a grill pan over medium-high heat and grill the chicken until cooked through, about 4 minutes a side.
- Heat up the red pepper sauce in a pan. Serve everyone a piece of chicken, spoon some sauce over each piece, and garnish with Parmesan shavings and a sprinkling of parsley. Serve with roasted vegetables alongside.
CHICKEN WITH GARLIC-PEPPER SAUCE
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Cook chicken until lightly browned on the first side, about 5 minutes.
- Turn chicken; add Garlic-Pepper Sauce and 2 tablespoons water. Bring to a simmer. Cover, and cook until chicken is opaque throughout, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Divide chicken among four plates. Season sauce with salt and pepper; spoon over chicken. Serve with rice and salad, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Fat 6 g, Protein 28 g
ROASTED CHICKEN WITH GARLIC-SHERRY SAUCE
This garlic-kissed chicken is delicious, plain or fancy. It's an elegant entree for guests-and my husband and I love its leftovers in rice casseroles and hot, open-face sandwiches. -Sheri Sidwell, Alton, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- For brine, in a large saucepan, bring water and salt to a boil. Cook and stir until salt is dissolved. Remove from the heat; cool to room temperature., Place a large heavy-duty resealable plastic bag inside a second large resealable plastic bag; add chicken. Carefully pour cooled brine into bag. Squeeze out as much air as possible; seal bags and turn to coat. Refrigerate 1-2 hours, turning several times., Preheat oven to 400°. Drain and discard brine. Rinse chicken with cold water; pat dry. Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon pepper. In a large ovenproof skillet, brown chicken in oil over medium heat. , Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Remove chicken and keep warm. Drain drippings, reserving 1 tablespoon., In the drippings, saute garlic for 1 minute. Add broth, sherry or additional broth and thyme. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced to 1 cup. Discard thyme. Stir in the butter, lemon juice and remaining pepper. Serve with chicken.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 534 calories, Fat 29g fat (12g saturated fat), Cholesterol 197mg cholesterol, Sodium 508mg sodium, Carbohydrate 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 60g protein.
GARLIC CHICKEN WITH SWEET ROASTED PEPPER SAUCE
This is just a little different way to serve your chicken, and if your are anything like me, I'm always looking for another different Chicken Recipe!!
Provided by Chef mariajane
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper. heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until just smoking. Cook chicken until golden brown, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer to plate.
- Add onion to fat in skillet and cook until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add peppers, sugar, broth, and browned chicken along with any accumulated juices and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medum and simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to serving platter, and tent with foil. Return skillet to high heat and simmer until sauce is slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Off heat, whisk basil and butter. Season with salt and pepper. Pour sauce over chicken. Serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 297.7, Fat 16.5, SaturatedFat 5.4, Cholesterol 90.8, Sodium 1330.7, Carbohydrate 9.7, Fiber 1.5, Sugar 3, Protein 28.2
CHICKEN WITH ROASTED PEPPERS
- Preheat grill or broiler. Season chicken to taste with salt and pepper, and lightly brush with olive oil. Grill or broil, skinside down first, about 10 minutes per side.
- Melt butter in a medium skillet over moderate heat. Cook onions with salt and pepper until soft and clear. Add garlic and paprika, and cook an additional minute, stirring constantly. Add remaining ingredients, bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, and cook, uncovered, about 5 minutes.
- Place chicken over individual beds of bulgur wheat, rice or pasta. Ladle on sauce and serve.
CHICKEN WITH ROASTED PEPPER-GARLIC SAUCE
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Toss garlic cloves with 1 tablespoon oil in small glass baking dish. Roast uncovered until garlic is tender and golden, about 30 minutes. Cool. Peel garlic. Set aside.
- Char both peppers over gas flame or in broiler until blackened on all sides. Enclose in paper bag and let stand 10 minutes. Peel and seed peppers. Cut into matchstick-size strips.
- Melt butter in heavy medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add shallots and chopped garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add wine and lemon juice and simmer until reduced to 1/2 cup, about 7 minutes. Add cream and simmer until reduced to sauce consistency, about 5 minutes. Mix in roasted garlic and bell peppers. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, preheat broiler. Brush chicken with remaining 2 teaspoons oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Broil until cooked through, about 5 minutes per side. Place 1 chicken breast on each plate. Spoon sauce over. Sprinkle feta over and serve.
CHICKEN WITH ROASTED GARLIC & PARMESAN SAUCE
Positively scrumptious meal, perfect served with mashed potatoes or pasta. The sauce is plate-licking-good! It's also a healthier alternative to alfredo sauces which use butter and cream.
Provided by stonecoldcrazy
Yield 2-3 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Coat garlic gloves with olive oil and wrap tightly in foil, roast in a 450 degree oven for 15-20 minutes or until soft.
- Remove from foil and mash well.
- Brown chicken breasts in olive oil, not cooking the chicken through at this point but adding color. Remove when finished and set into a casserole dish.
- Deglaze the sauce pan with the white wine and let boil. Add chicken stock, parsley and roasted garlic. Allow to simmer.
- Add milk and cream cheese, stirring until it is incorporated, and then add the parmesan cheese. Whisk until smooth.
- Add black pepper to taste and salt if needed. (the broth and cheese are salty so you probably won't need any).
- Pour over the chicken and bake uncovered in a 350 degree oven for 25-35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve sauce over mashed potatoes or pasta. If it is too thin, return to a saucepan and mix together one tablespoon water and one tablespoon of corn starch and whisk into sauce when simmering.
More about "chicken with roasted pepper garlic sauce recipes"
CHICKEN WITH ROASTED RED PEPPER-GARLIC SAUCE - IT IS A …
Reviews 3Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
CREAMY GARLIC PARMESAN AND ROASTED RED PEPPER …
GARLICKY CHICKEN THIGHS IN RED PEPPER SAUCE - RECIPE
ROASTED CHICKEN THIGHS IN RED PEPPER SAUCE - RULED ME
MEDITERRANEAN CHICKEN WITH ROASTED RED PEPPER SAUCE
CHICKEN WITH ROASTED-GARLIC PAN SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD
CHICKEN IN ROASTED PEPPER SAUCE | COOKTORIA
GARLIC CHICKEN PASTA WITH ROASTED RED PEPPER CREAM …
GYPSY CHICKEN (WITH GARLIC AND ROASTED PEPPERS) - WHERE …
GARLIC CHICKEN WITH SWEET ROASTED PEPPER SAUCE
LEMON, PEPPER, AND GARLIC ROASTED CHICKEN RECIPE
ROASTED RED PEPPER CHICKEN RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
ROAST CHICKEN WITH PAN SAUCE - THESUPERHEALTHYFOOD
LEMON PEPPER ROAST CHICKEN WITH LEMON GARLIC PAN SAUCE
ROASTED CHICKEN WITH RED PEPPER SAUCE RECIPE - MASTERBUILT
CHICKEN WITH RED PEPPER SAUCE - THESUPERHEALTHYFOOD
ROASTED GARLIC CHICKEN WITH PERI-PERI SAUCE: DELICIOUS FAMILY MEAL
CHICKEN WITH ROASTED GARLIC - CHATELAINE
ROASTED GARLIC AND RED PEPPER CHICKEN BOLOGNESE SAUCE
CHICKEN IN ROASTED RED PEPPER SAUCE RECIPE - SIMPLY STACIE
CHICKEN WITH RED PEPPER SAUCE - FOODNETWORK.CA
SKILLET CHICKEN IN ROASTED PEPPER BUTTER PARMESAN SAUCE
CHICKEN WITH ROASTED RED PEPPER SAUCE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CREAMY ROASTED RED PEPPER CHICKEN RECIPE | KIERSTEN HICKMAN
OVEN ROASTED CHICKEN WITH POTATOES - THESUPERHEALTHYFOOD
BEST LINGUINE WITH CHICKEN AND ROASTED RED PEPPER SAUCE …
CHICKEN IN ROASTED BELL PEPPER SAUCE - EASY MEALS WITH VIDEO …
RECIPE(TRIED): SUNDAY DINNER AT OUR HOUSE - ROAST CHICKEN WITH ...
ROASTED RED PEPPER SKILLET CHICKEN - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
CHICKEN IN ROASTED PEPPER SAUCE - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHINESE CHICKEN WITH GARLIC SAUCE RECIPE - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
BAKED BROWN BUTTER LEMON PEPPER CHICKEN | THE RECIPE CRITIC
CREAMY GARLIC RED PEPPER CHICKEN - SERVING DUMPLINGS
CHICKEN CACCIATORE - COTTAGE DELIGHT
SKILLET CHICKEN WITH CREAMY ROASTED RED PEPPER SAUCE
RECIPE FOR ROASTED RED PEPPER SAUCE - CHICKEN FRIED KITCHEN
CHICKEN WITH RED PEPPER CREAM SAUCE RECIPE - EATINGWELL
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook chicken breast in roasted pepper sauce?This Chicken Breast in Roasted Pepper Sauce is one of the tastiest chicken recipes. EVER. It is ready in 30 minutes! Puree 6 oz. of roasted pepper in a smoothie cup, or with a hand chopper, until smooth. Chop the remaining 6 oz. of peppers. Set aside. Season the chicken with salt and paprika.
How to cook chicken and garlic Roast in a pan?Transfer the chicken and garlic to a cutting board; let rest for 15 minutes. Pour the pan drippings into a heatproof bowl. Meanwhile, in the skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the onion, bell pepper, minced garlic and a generous pinch of salt. Cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 10 minutes.
How do you cook chicken and peppers in an avocado oil?Puree 6 oz. of roasted pepper in a smoothie cup, or with a hand chopper, until smooth. Chop the remaining 6 oz. of peppers. Set aside. Season the chicken with salt and paprika. Add about 2 tablespoons of avocado oil to a large non-stick skillet. When it’s hot, add the chicken and fry for about 4-5 minutes on each side, until just cooked through.
What is the best way to cook club house roasted chicken?2 In same skillet, over medium heat, add oil, onions and red bell pepper. Sauté for 2 minutes. 3 Add reserved chicken, Club House Roasted Garlic & Peppers Signature Blend. Sauté for 1 minute. 4 Stir in diced tomatoes and chicken broth. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 45 minutes partially covered with lid.