CHIPOTLE CHICKEN WRAPS
These healthy smoky chicken wraps, packed with veg, are great for a night in. To make a veggie version, simply replace the chicken with roasted sweet potato
Provided by Chelsie Collins
Categories Dinner, Main course, Supper
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a low-medium heat. Toss in the onion and cook for 10 mins until softened. Crush in the garlic and stir for 1 min before adding the chicken. Turn up the heat and brown the chicken all over. Spoon over the chipotle and stir to coat for 1 min. Pour in the tomatoes and bring to the boil. Season well and reduce the heat to a gentle simmer.
- Cook for 5-6 mins or until the chicken is cooked through and any excess liquid has evaporated. Stir the beans through until warmed, then remove from the heat. Warm the wraps following pack instructions.
- Divide the mix between the wraps, top with the avocado and shredded lettuce, and squeeze over the lime. Roll up and cut in half before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 425 calories, Fat 11 grams fat, SaturatedFat 3 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 49 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 9 grams sugar, Fiber 9 grams fiber, Protein 28 grams protein, Sodium 1.2 milligram of sodium
CHIPOTLE CHICKEN WRAPS
- cube chicken and cook in skillet.
- put top three ingrediants in a bowl.
- put the rest of the ingrdiants in the blender except for tortillias, and pure'. after blending put in bowl, mix all together and serve on tortillias. Use leftover sour cream and cilantro to garnish.
GRILLED CHICKEN WRAP WITH CHIPOTLE MAYO
- For the chicken: Heat a seasoned grill or nonstick pan until warmed and add some oil if using. Sprinkle the chicken breasts with the salt and pepper. Cook the breasts for 2 minutes on the first side, and then flip and cook for 2 minutes more. Flip again to the first side and cook 2 minutes. Flip one last time and cook for 2 minutes more (the total cooking time will be 8 minutes). Allow the chicken to rest and cool before slicing on the bias, cutting four to five slices from each breast.
- For the mayo: Whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, chipotle puree and salt in a medium bowl, mixing well.
- For the wraps: Apply about 1 tablespoon of the mayo to the center of each tortilla. Next, add some lettuce, sliced chicken, tomato and avocado, and then fold the ends in to the center to seal. Finally, bring the flap side of each tortilla over and roll to create sealed sandwich wraps. Slice on the bias and serve.
EASY CHIPOTLE BBQ CHICKEN WRAPS
Simple and quick to prepare, these wraps pack a bold punch of flavor and are extremely adaptable to suit your own taste!
Provided by luvn-n-the-oven
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 6 wraps, 2-3 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat vegetable oil in a non-stick grill pan over medium high heat.
- Cut chicken breasts into slices about a half inch wide; season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Place chicken slices in pan (about 8-10 at a time) and grill until browned and juices run clear, about 3-4 minutes on each side. Repeat until all chicken is cooked.
- Meanwhile, process chipotles in adobo in food processor until fine. Add in the BBQ sauce and process to make sure everything is pureed.
- Remove chipotle BBQ sauce and place in small saucepan over medium low heat until warmed through. Drop a few chicken pieces at a time in the sauce to coat.
- Place tortillas between 2 damp paper towels and microwave 30 seconds.
- Build your wrap: layer a few chicken pieces, lettuce, and cheese in middle of tortilla. Add sour cream if desired. Leave about 1-2 inches of tortilla at bottom with no fillings. Fold one edge of tortilla over, then fold up the bottom, and finish by folding over the remaining edge.
- Lay on plate with folded side down and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 744.5, Fat 25.6, SaturatedFat 4.5, Cholesterol 131.7, Sodium 1738.7, Carbohydrate 62.2, Fiber 4.3, Sugar 6.6, Protein 62.1
- Place the first 12 ingredients in a blender; cover and process until pureed. Transfer marinade to a large bowl or shallow dish. Add chicken; turn to coat. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight., Drain chicken, discarding marinade. Grill chicken, covered, over medium-high heat or broil 4 in. from heat until a thermometer reads 170°, 6-8 minutes on each side. Let rest 10 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 284 calories, Fat 15g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 113mg cholesterol, Sodium 297mg sodium, Carbohydrate 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 32g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
These tasty chicken wraps double up on chipotle flavor, but you don't need chipotle peppers to make them. Intrigued? Read on.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Mix mayo and chipotle peppers until blended; spread down centers of tortillas.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
- Fold in opposite sides of each tortilla, then roll up burrito style.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 350, Fat 15 g, SaturatedFat 3.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 45 mg, Sodium 1120 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 19 g
More about "chipotle chicken wraps recipes"
SPICY CHIPOTLE CHICKEN WRAP RECIPE - SIX SISTERS' STUFF
Cuisine AmericanCategory Main CourseServings 6Total Time 10 mins
- In a small bowl, mix together chicken, beans, corn, cilantro, and rice. Top each tortilla with an equal portion, then then top each portion with an equal amount of tomato, romaine lettuce, and cheese.
CHIPOTLE CHICKEN WRAPS - MY DOMINICAN KITCHEN
4.7/5 (3)Total Time 20 minsCategory Main DishCalories 672 per serving
- Cut chicken breast into ½ inch slices. Season the chicken with chipotle chili pepper, oregano, cumin, garlic, lime juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place mayonnaise, chipotle chili powder, paprika, lime juice and salt in a small bowl. Be conservative with the chipotle (you can always add more). Whisk until smooth with a spoon or a fork.
- Lay tortillas on a clean flat surface. Place about 1/2 cup lettuce, 4-5 slices of chicken, 1 tablespoon pico de gallo salsa, 2 tablespoons of cheese, and 1 tablespoon of chipotle mayo on each tortilla. Add avocado and/or sour cream if desired. Fold the sides of the tortilla tightly to form a square pocket or burrito.
CHIPOTLE CHICKEN LETTUCE WRAPS — EATWELL101
10 BEST CHIPOTLE CHICKEN WRAP RECIPES | YUMMLY
FOLDED CRISPY CHIPOTLE CHICKEN WRAPS. - HALF BAKED HARVEST
LOW CARB CHIPOTLE CHICKEN LETTUCE WRAPS | PALEO GRUBS
CHIPOTLE CHICKEN AND WINTER SLAW WRAPS | TESCO REAL FOOD
10 BEST HEALTHY CHICKEN WRAPS RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHIPOTLE CHICKEN WRAP RECIPE - 3 POINTS | LAALOOSH
CHIPOTLE CHICKEN WRAPS RECIPE! | CHICKEN WRAP RECIPES, MEXICAN …
CHIPOTLE CHICKEN LETTUCE WRAPS + CILANTRO LIME SAUCE
THE BEST CHIPOTLE RANCH GRILLED CHICKEN - EASY WRAP RECIPES
RECIPE CHIPOTLE PULLED CHICKEN WRAP - JOY BAUER
SOUTHWEST CHIPOTLE CHICKEN WRAP RECIPES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION …
CHIPOTLE CHICKEN WRAPS | CHERS RECIPES
MEATLESS CHIPOTLE LIME CHICKEN WRAP RECIPE | GARDEIN
HOW TO MAKE CHIPOTLE WRAPS - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHIPOTLE CHICKEN WRAPS | GOLD'N PLUMP
CHIPOTLE CHICKEN WRAP WITH AVOCADO - AMY LEARNS TO COOK
CHICKEN WRAPS WITH CHIPOTLE MAYO AND CILANTRO SLAW
CHIPOTLE RANCH CHICKEN WRAPS | MCCORMICK
EASY GRILLED CHIPOTLE CHICKEN - EASY WRAP RECIPES
CHICKEN WRAP RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
SOUTHWESTERN CHIPOTLE CHICKEN WRAP - TRIED AND TASTY
25 HEALTHY CHICKEN WRAP RECIPES FOR A GUILT-FREE LUNCH
CHIPOTLE CHICKEN-AVOCADO LETTUCE WRAPS - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
SPICY CHIPOTLE CHICKEN WRAPS - SIMPLE AND SEASONAL
35 DELICIOUS CHICKEN WRAP RECIPES - CHEF LOLA'S KITCHEN
EASY CHIPOTLE CHICKEN WRAP RECIPE - KID TESTED RECIPES
GASTRIC SLEEVE RECIPES — CHICKEN CHIPOTLE WRAP
CHIPOTLE CHICKEN SALAD WRAP - COMFORTABLE FOOD
CHICKEN WRAP WITH CHIPOTLE SOUR CREAM RECIPE | MYRECIPES
25 HEALTHY CHICKEN WRAP RECIPES FOR LUNCH OR DINNER
CHIPOTLE CHICKEN SALAD LETTUCE WRAPS - MIDWEXICAN
BLT CHICKEN WRAP RECIPE WITH CHIPOTLE MAYONNAISE BOLD SAUCE – …
HOW TO MAKE CHIPOTLE CORN SALSA JUST LIKE THE RESTUARANT
CHIPOTLE CHICKEN LETTUCE WRAPS - WHAT'S GABY COOKING
SLOW COOKED CHIPOTLE CHICKEN EGG WRAPS - EAT LIKE AN ADULT
DELICIOUS CHIPOTLE CHICKEN WRAP - KID TESTED RECIPES
EASY CRISP CHICKEN WRAP WITH CHIPOTLE RANCH DRESSING RECIPE # ...
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #main-dish #poultry #easy #chicken #one-dish-meal #meat #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love