CHOCOLATE COCONUT CANDY BARS
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar in a bowl. Press the mixture into the prepared baking dish to form a crust. Combine the coconut, sweetened condensed milk, and pecans in another bowl until well mixed. Spread coconut mixture over the cracker crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 15 minutes. Set aside to cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Melt the chocolate bar and peanut butter in a small saucepan over very low heat, cooking and stirring until smooth, about 2 minutes. Spread the chocolate mixture evenly over the cooled coconut bars. Cool until set, about 15 minutes. Cut into bars before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 276.3 calories, Carbohydrate 31.5 g, Cholesterol 21.6 mg, Fat 16 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 3.8 g, SaturatedFat 8.7 g, Sodium 147.6 mg, Sugar 25.4 g
COCONUT CHOCOLATE BARS
GREAT COMBINATON! My friends nicknamed these cookies "black-white" bars. These bars help with the chocolate and coconut cravings at the same time! They sell well at Bake Sales! Careful not to overbake. They store well in an air-tight container and flavor enhances with age.
Provided by Seasoned Cook
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 24 bars
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a medium size bowl, beat eggs and add sugar. Blend in melted butter and vanilla.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt. Blend into mixture.
- Pour one-half of batter into another bowl. In one batter add cocoa and the one tablespoon of melted butter. In the second batter add coconut.
- Pour the chocolate batter into a greased 8 x 8 baking pan. Spread the coconut batter on top.
- Bake in a 325 degree oven for 25 minutes. Do not overbake. Cool.
- Topping: Melt chocolate chips in microwave for 1 minute. Add melted butter and mix. Spread onto cooled bars. Let cool completely and cut into bars. Cut small--they are rich. (I have placed pan in fridg for 30 minutes to cool quickly.).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 140.6, Fat 8.2, SaturatedFat 5, Cholesterol 28.2, Sodium 82.1, Carbohydrate 16.8, Fiber 0.9, Sugar 13, Protein 1.5
CHOCOLATE COCONUT BARS
With a middle layer of coconut, these sweet chocolaty treats taste similar to a Mounds candy bar! If time is short, don't wait for the bars to cool-just lay on several thin milk chocolate bars right after you take the pan from the oven and spread them as they melt.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 3 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Combine the crumbs, butter and sugar. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine coconut, milk and pecans; spread over the crust. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes; cool completely. In a small saucepan, melt candy bar and peanut butter over low heat; spread over bars. Cool until set.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 154 calories, Fat 9g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 12mg cholesterol, Sodium 90mg sodium, Carbohydrate 17g carbohydrate (13g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly splash a 15-by-10-inch rimmed baking sheet evenly with water, then line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together cookie crumbs, sugar, and butter until combined. Evenly press onto bottom and up sides of prepared baking sheet. Bake, rotating halfway through, until firm, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack; cool, about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle cooled crust evenly with pecans and chocolate. Pour condensed milk over the top, spreading to cover completely (do not let it drip over the edges). Sprinkle with coconut.
- Bake until coconut is toasted, 10 to 15 minutes. Transfer to rack; cool completely. Trim edges, if desired, and cut into equal-size bars.
Inspired by a much-loved chocolate-coconut candy bar, these are the perfect spur-of-the-moment treats for the event that almost slipped your mind: Premade sugar cookie dough does half the work for you!
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield sixteen 2-inch squares
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Cut a piece of foil 9- by 23-inches. Butter the corners and sides of a 9- by 9-inch baking pan. Line the pan with the foil, leaving an overhang on two sides. Fold the overhanging foil to make them doubly thick. (This will make it easier to lift the bar out of the pan.)
- For the topping: Whisk the coconut cream with the egg white and vanilla in a medium bowl. Toss the shredded coconut with the flour in another medium bowl. Stir the shredded coconut mixture into the coconut cream mixture. Set aside.
- For the base: Whisk the flour with the cocoa powder and salt in a small bowl. Put the cookie dough on a clean work surface and dump the flour mixture on top. Knead the flour mixture and dough together until it is dark and homogenous. Sprinkle a little extra flour on the work surface, and use a rolling pin to gently press and roll the dough into a 7- or 8-inch square; don't worry if it cracks a bit. Put the dough in the prepared pan, using your fingers to press it evenly into the sides and corners.
- Scatter the coconut topping evenly over the base, making sure you cover the edges well and being sure not to press down so that the coconut mixture lies on top of the dough. Scatter the chocolate on top and press it lightly into the coconut. Bake until the coconut is a toasted golden brown, the topping seems dry and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Cool completely on a rack before gently lifting out of the pan by the overhanging foil, about 20 minutes. Slice into 16 square bars.
CHOCOLATE-COCONUT LAYER BARS
I'm a huge fan of Nanaimo bars, the no-bake layered dessert named for the city in British Columbia. For fun, I reinvented this treat with coconut lovers in mind. -Shannon Dobos, Calgary, Alberta
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Microwave butter on high until melted; stir until smooth. Stir in cookie crumbs, coconut and cream of coconut until blended (mixture will be wet). Spread onto bottom of an ungreased 13x9-in. baking pan. Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes., For filling, beat butter, cream of coconut and extract until smooth. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar and enough milk to reach a spreading consistency. Spread over crust., For topping, microwave chocolate chips and oil until melted; stir until smooth. Cool slightly; spread over filling. If desired, sprinkle with chopped candy bars. Refrigerate.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 229 calories, Fat 13g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 15mg cholesterol, Sodium 124mg sodium, Carbohydrate 28g carbohydrate (23g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 1g protein.
CHOCOLATE COCONUT CREAM BARS RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: shredded coconut, coconut cream, maple syrup, salt, dark chocolate chips, coconut cream, shredded coconut
Provided by Mercedes Sandoval
Yield 16 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Combine shredded coconut, coconut cream, maple syrup, and a pinch of salt to a food processor and blend until mixture becomes easily moldable. You may have to press down the mixture and reblend a few times for this to happen.
- Pour mixture into an 8x8-inch (20x20-cm) pan lined with parchment or wax paper. Press down firmly with a rubber spatula and smooth mixture into an even layer.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Prepare chocolate layer by combining dark chocolate chips and coconut cream in a bowl. Microwave in 15-second intervals, stirring mixture thoroughly in between.
- Pour chocolate mixture on top of the coconut cream layer and spread into an even layer with a rubber spatula.
- Sprinkle shredded coconut on top.
- Freeze for 1 hour, or until chocolate layer has set.
- Cut into 16 squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 296 calories, Carbohydrate 31 grams, Fat 19 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 2 grams, Sugar 28 grams
Enjoy these simple yet delicious baked coconut and chocolate bars drizzled with caramel topping - a wonderful treat.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, beat butter, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. On low speed, beat in flour and cocoa until soft dough forms. On low speed, beat in 1 cup of the coconut. Press mixture in pan.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until center is set. Drizzle caramel over baked layer; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup coconut.
- In resealable freezer plastic bag, mix chocolate chips and oil; seal bag. Microwave on High 30 to 45 seconds, squeezing chocolate in bag every 15 seconds, until smooth. Cut 1/4-inch tip from corner of bag; drizzle chocolate over coconut. For bars, cut into 8 rows by 4 rows.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 200, Carbohydrate 21 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Fat 2 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, ServingSize 1 Bar, Sodium 95 mg, Sugar 12 g, TransFat 0 g
COCONUT AND CHOCOLATE BARS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, honey, and vanilla. Press graham cracker mixture evenly into the bottom of a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Evenly sprinkle butterscotch chips, chocolate chips, coconut, and pecans on top.
- Pour condensed milk over the mixture and transfer baking dish to oven. Bake for 40 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting into 24 bars.
CHOCOLATE COCONUT BARS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9 inch square baking pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips and coconut until well blended. Press dough evenly into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool before cutting into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 153.9 calories, Carbohydrate 24.2 g, Cholesterol 8.7 mg, Fat 5.7 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2.8 g, SaturatedFat 3.7 g, Sodium 86.8 mg, Sugar 20.2 g
CHEWY CHOCOLATE-COCONUT BARS
warning...these are *extremely* addicting, be prepared to eat half a pan right away! if desired reduce the coconut and add in some chopped nuts :)
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 20 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 13 x9-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl cream shortening, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla until well blended.
- In a small bowl mix together flour, baking powder and salt; add to the creamed mixture, mix until blended.
- Mix in the coconut & chocolate chips.
- Transfer/spread the mixture in the prepared pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 274.3, Fat 13.9, SaturatedFat 6.4, Cholesterol 27.9, Sodium 112.9, Carbohydrate 37.9, Fiber 1.2, Sugar 31.3, Protein 2.3
COCONUT & CHOCOLATE BARS
Get the kids in the kitchen to help bake these tasty sweet treats with coconut cream, desiccated coconut and milk or dark chocolate
Provided by Cassie Best
Categories Dessert, Treat
Yield Makes 12-16 bars
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Line a 20cm square baking tin with baking parchment and heat oven to 180C/160C fan/ gas 4. Tip the sugar, golden syrup, egg white, coconut cream and vanilla into a mixing bowl and mix with an electric whisk until well combined. Add the coconut and dried fruit and mix with a spatula until the ingredients are all evenly coated in the egg white mixture. Tip into the baking tin, press down with the back of a spoon to compress and make an even layer, then bake for 25-30 mins until golden brown and firm to the touch. Leave to cool completely in the tin.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of barely simmering water, or in short bursts in the microwave. Cut the coconut bake into 12 or 16 bars and remove the baking parchment. Turn the bars upside down and carefully spoon a little of the melted chocolate onto the base of each one, spreading with a knife to cover. Leave to set (pop in the fridge to speed it up if you like), then wrap the bars individually in baking parchment. Will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 240 calories, Fat 17 grams fat, SaturatedFat 13 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 16 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 14 grams sugar, Fiber 4 grams fiber, Protein 2 grams protein, Sodium 0.1 milligram of sodium
More about "chocolate coconut bars recipes"
CHOCOLATE COCONUT BARS RECIPE - MOM FOODIE
10 BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COCONUT BARS RECIPES | YUMMLY
NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE COCONUT BARS RECIPE - EATWELL101
NO BAKE 4-INGREDIENT DARK CHOCOLATE COCONUT BARS
BEST NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE COCONUT BARS RECIPES | FOOD …
CHOCOLATE COCONUT BARS WITH STEP-BY-STEP PHOTOS
CHOCOLATE-COVERED COCONUT BARS RECIPE | RACHAEL RAY …
DIY CHOCOLATE-COCONUT BARS | RECIPE | KITCHEN STORIES
CHOCOLATE-COCONUT BARS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
CHOCOLATE COCONUT BARS - EASY, HEALTHY NO BAKE RECIPE!
CLASSIC COCONUT DREAM BARS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
CHOCOLATE COCONUT BARS (COPYCAT BOUNTYTM BARS)
COCONUT CHOCOLATE BARS (EASY COCONUT CHOCOLATE DESSERT)
CHEWY CHOCOLATE-COCONUT BARS RECIPE - CHATELAINE
CHOCOLATE COCONUT BARS - FLAVOR MOSAIC
NO BAKE CHOCOLATE COCONUT BARS - JULIA'S CUISINE
CHOCOLATE COCONUT BARS - MY SUGAR FREE KITCHEN
CHOCOLATE COCONUT BARS RECIPE - THE ANTHONY KITCHEN
CHOCOLATE-COCONUT MACAROON BARS | KING ARTHUR BAKING
CHOCOLATE-COVERED COCONUT BARS RECIPE #SHORTS - YOUTUBE
DREAMY CREAMY COCONUT BARS | EASY CHOCOLATE COCONUT DESSERT …
10 BEST DARK CHOCOLATE COCONUT BARS RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHOCOLATE COCONUT COPYCAT BARS - MOM'S KITCHEN HANDBOOK
CHOCOLATE COCONUT BARS - ITALIAN RECIPES BY GIALLOZAFFERANO
COCONUT, PECAN, AND CHOCOLATE BARS - RICARDO
MAGIC COCONUT BARS - MOMSDISH
NO BAKE CHOCOLATE COCONUT BARS- KETO AND VEGAN! - THE BIG …
CHOCOLATE COCONUT BARS - PINOYCOOKINGRECIPES
CHOCOLATE COCONUT BARS | A HINT OF HONEY
COCONUT TOFFEE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE BARS RECIPE
CHOCOLATE COCONUT BARS - THE ITSY-BITSY KITCHEN
CHOCOLATE COCONUT BARS - RECIPEMAGIK
CHOCOLATE COCONUT BARS - JULIA'S CUISINE
COCONUT CHOCOLATE BARS - PIES AND TACOS
CHOCOLATE COCONUT BARS | THE COCONUT MAMA
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #desserts #fruit #easy #beginner-cook #potluck #picnic #cookies-and-brownies #chocolate #bar-cookies #nuts #coconut #to-go #number-of-servings
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make a coconut and chocolate bar mix?Spread the coconut batter on top. Bake in a 325 degree oven for 25 minutes. Do not overbake. Cool. Topping: Melt chocolate chips in microwave for 1 minute. Add melted butter and mix. Spread onto cooled bars. Let cool completely and cut into bars.
How long do you cook coconut bars in the oven?Spread the coconut batter on top. Bake in a 325 degree oven for 25 minutes. Do not overbake. Cool. Topping: Melt chocolate chips in microwave for 1 minute. Add melted butter and mix. Spread onto cooled bars.
What is a coconut bar?These coconut bars are an easy cookie bar recipe to make. A delicious combo of chocolate, coconut and graham crackers. They are perfect for coconut lovers!
What is the best crust for chocolate coconut bars?The crust for Chocolate Coconut Bars is very easy to make. It consists of graham cracker crumbs, unsalted butter, and salt. To make the crust, all you have to do is melt the butter and stir it into the graham cracker crumbs, along with the salt.