ST. PATRICK'S CHOCOLATE & MINT CHEESECAKE BARS
In honor of my Irish heritage and maiden name, I am dedicating these to my children. My kids love mint and I put this recipe together for St. Patrick's Day a few years back. It turned out better then anticipated. I want to share with others this recipe and hope others enjoy this as much as my family does.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Melissa Goff
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Beat cake mix and butter with an electric mixer on low speed in a bowl until crumbly, 3 to 5 minutes. Set aside 1 cup for topping.
- Press remaining crumb mixture into bottom of an ungreased 9x13 inch pan.
- Place in preheated oven and bake until edges begin to crisp, about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool slightly.
- Beat cream cheese and frosting with an electric mixer on medium speed in a bowl until smooth, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Drop eggs one at a time into the cream cheese mixture and beat until blended, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour in 6 drops green food coloring, or more for a darker color; beat until color is blended, about 2 minutes.
- Beat in creme de menthe candy flavoring until thoroughly blended, about 2 minutes. Taste and add more flavoring if needed.
- Pour batter over the chocolate crust in the 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle 1 cup reserved crumb mixture over cheesecake batter.
- Top with 1 cup chocolate and mint morsels; reserve remaining morsels for finishing touches.
- Place the pan in the preheated oven and bake until set, 42 to 45 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and cool completely.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled, at least 2 hours.
- Pour reserved chocolate and mint morsels into a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave morsels in 45 second intervals; stir until completely melted and smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate into a resealable plastic bag.
- Clip a small bottom corner of the bag. Gently squeezing the bag, drizzle melted chocolate over the cooled cake through the clipped corner.
- Cut cake into bars to serve.
ANDES CANDIES CHOCOLATE MINT CHEESECAKE
Make and share this Andes Candies Chocolate Mint Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by ziggy54
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- For the CRUST: Mix crumbs and 3 tablespoons sugar in small bowl.
- Add butter, mixing well.
- Press on bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- BAKE at 325* (F) for 10 minutes.
- For the FILLING: Beat cream cheese and 1 cup sugar in large bowl at medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mixing on low until well combined, do NOT overmix.
- Stir in 1 package of chopped Andes Candies (28 pieces) and pour into crust.
- BAKE: 325* (F) for 1 hour and 5 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Run a knife between pan and cheesecake.
- Set cake on cooling rack till room temperature.
- Remove sides of pan.
- For TOPPING:.
- Set aside 10 or 12 Andes candies for decorating cake top.
- In a microwavable bowl, mix remaining candies with cream (or milk).
- On high, microwave 45 seconds.
- Stir till candies melt and mixture is smooth.
- Spread over cheesecake and let drizzle down sides.
- Decorate with reserved Andes Candies.
- REFRIGERATE, at least, 3 hours or until serving time.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
MINT CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE
For this indulgent dessert we married the richness of cheesecake with the refreshing minty chocolate of grasshopper pie. We think you will love it as a full portion or cut into minis for an elegant finish to a meal.
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 16 (2-inch) squares
Number Of Ingredients 12
- For the crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8-inch square metal baking pan with nonstick spray and line with foil.
- Pulse the cookies in a food processor with the butter, sugar, and salt to make a fine crust. Evenly press the crust into the prepared pan taking care to cover the bottom completely. Bake until the crust sets, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the filling: Put the chocolate in a medium microwave-safe bowl; heat at 75 percent power until softened, about 2 minutes. Stir, and continue to microwave until completely melted, up to 2 minutes more. (Alternatively, put the chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Bring a saucepan filled with an inch or so of water to a very slow simmer; set the bowl over, but not touching, the water, and stir occasionally until melted and smooth.)
- Blend the cream cheese, 2/3 cup of the sugar, and 1/2 cup of the sour cream together in the food processor until smooth. Scrape down the sides, as needed. Add the eggs and melted chocolate then pulse until just incorporated and smooth. Pour the filling evenly over the crust and bake until the filling puffs slightly around the edges and just set in the center, about 20 minutes.
- Mix the remaining cup of sour cream and 2/3 cup sugar with the creme de menthe and food coloring, if using. Carefully, spoon the mixture over the top of the chocolate and gently spread into an even layer. Bake until topping becomes glossy but is still a bit loose, about 15 minutes more. (The topping will set when cooled.) Cool on a rack. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Lift cheesecake out of the pan, cut into 2-inch squares, and top with chocolate curls.
MINT CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE
I created this mint chocolate cheesecake for our high school's annual fundraiser. We were told that it brought a hefty price and was one of the first desserts to go! If desired, you can stir the cookie pieces into the batter instead of adding them in a layer. Keep the pieces fairly small or they have a tendency to rise to the top. -Sue Gronholz, Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Preheat oven to 325°. Place a greased 9-in. springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Wrap foil securely around pan. In a small bowl, mix cookie crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto bottom of prepared pan., In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in cooled chips, creme de menthe, flour, creme de cacao and extract. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until blended. Pour half the batter over crust; sprinkle with crushed Oreos. Carefully spoon remaining batter over top. Place springform pan in a larger baking pan; add 1 in. hot water to larger pan., Bake until center is just set and top appears dull, 75-80 minutes. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool cheesecake on a wire rack 10 minutes. Loosen sides from pan with a knife; remove foil. Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight, covering when completely cooled. , Remove rim from pan. Place chocolate chips in a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring cream just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; stir with a whisk until smooth. Spread over cheesecake.
CHOCOLATE MINT NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE
I have been making this for years and it is easy to make and so good. It makes quite a large cheesecake. I sometimes use light cream cheese to save on calories but don't sub with skim condensed milk or the cheesecake won't set. Gelatine is not needed it is the lemon juice that sets this cheesecake. I don't really know how long this takes from start to finish but it is easy so therefore quick to make, the chilling and decorating takes up most of the time. I have estimated 10 mins to make and about 20mins to decorate. Haven't counted time to set.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Ninna
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Melt butter and add to biscuit (cookie) crumbs and cocoa.
- Press into the bottom (no need to do sides) of a foil (2 sheets) covered pan, I use a round 9" pan, chill until ready for filling.
- Beat cream cheese until soft then very slowly add condensed milk, beating as you add so it doesn't go lumpy.
- Add lemon juice and beat until smooth, pour into prepared pan, it should be reasonably thick once juice is added.
- Chill until set, then freeze for an hour - this makes it easy to remove from pan and to decorate, then place on serving plate.
- Melt about 8 mints with a tiny amount of the cream, I use the microwave on very low setting for about 15 to 30seconds (the cream is added so it won't be too hard to spread), you could use more mints here, just allow enough mints for decoration, spread melted mints over very cold cheescake.
- Spread enough whipped cream on top to cover the chocolate mint, smooth top and pipe the rest around the edges if you wish - I like to run a fork across top in lines so the chocolate shows through.
- Arrange mints, halved diagonally, around the top edge of cake or decorate as you wish.
CHOCOLATE MINT CHEESECAKE
- Grind the chocolate wafers and 3 ounces of chocolate in a food processor; the crumbs should be small. Mix in 3 tablespoons of sugar. Melt 7 tablespoons of butter or margarine, and add it to the chocolate crumbs. Press into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- Melt 12 ounces of chocolate, and cool slightly. Blend in cream cheese, 1 3/4 cups sugar, eggs, 1/2 cup cream, cocoa, vanilla, and peppermint extract. Pour this in crust. Bake for one hour at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Cool overnight.
- In a small bowl, mix together the sour cream and 1/4 cup sugar. Pour on top of cooled cheesecake. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F ( 175 degrees C). Chill for 6 to 8 hours.
- To decorate the cheesecake make a chocolate icing. In a small saucepan, simmer 1/2 cup cream and 1 tablespoon butter. Add to this 6 ounces of chocolate, and stir until melted. Remove from heat. Freeze until the mixture is piping consistency (stir occasionally). Using a pastry bag, pipe a lattice on the top.
DUTCH CHOCOLATE-MINT CHEESECAKE
- For crust:
- Finely grind cookies, chocolate and sugar in processor. Add butter; blend until crumbs begin to stick together. Press crumb mixture firmly onto bottom and up sides of 9-inch-diameter springform pan with 2 3/4-inch-high sides.
- For filling:
- Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 350°F. Melt chocolate in top of double boiler over simmering water, stirring until smooth. Cool to lukewarm. Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until blended. Add eggs 1 at time, beating just until incorporated. Add melted chocolate, cream, cocoa powder and extracts and beat just until smooth.
- Pour filling into crust. Bake until center is just set, about 1 hour. Transfer to rack and cool 20 minutes. Press down gently on puffed edges to flatten. Run small sharp knife around top edge of pan to loosen. Do not remove pan sides. Cool. Cover and chill overnight.
- For toppings:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine sour cream and sugar in bowl. Spoon sour cream topping over cheesecake. Bake 20 minutes. Chill cheesecake until cold, at least 6 hours.
- Bring cream and butter to simmer in heavy small saucepan. Reduce heat to low. Add chocolate and whisk until melted. Freeze until firm enough to pipe, whisking occasionally, about 15 minutes. Remove pan sides from cake. Spoon chocolate topping into pastry bag fitted with small star tip. Pipe 6 diagonal lines atop cake, spacing evenly. Repeat in opposite direction, forming lattice. Pipe 12 rosettes of chocolate around top edge of cake. (Can be made 1 day ahead; chill.) Garnish with mint leaves.
30-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient preparation occasion desserts eggs-dairy no-cook refrigerator dinner-party holiday-event romantic chocolate cheesecake cheese food-processor-blender dietary christmas comfort-food st-patricks-day taste-mood equipment small-appliance technique
People also searched
More recipes about "chocolate mint cheesecake"
BATTY CHOCOLATE MINT CHEESECAKE RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
2020-05-15 · Whisk in the sugar, followed by the mayonnaise and then the egg and egg yolk. Whisk in the vanilla and peppermint extracts. Sift the flour, cocoa and salt …
MINT CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - THE BEST CHEESECAKE RECIPES
2019-03-07 · Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl. Add in the vanilla and mint extracts, and one egg at a time. Scrape bowl after adding the eggs. Add in the gel food color, sour cream, and heavy cream and mix until combined. Stir in the chopped candy bars, mini chocolate …
AERO MINT CHEESECAKE - A SIMPLE CHEESECAKE USING AERO MINT ...
2019-03-14 · Combine the cheese, sugar, peppermint and green food colouring in a bowl and beat until well combined. Pour the cream in another bowl and whisk until peaks form. Gently fold the cream into the cheese mixture, then add the crushed Aero Mint and incorporate. Spoon the cheesecake …
- Spoon the mixture into the base of a 23cm (9in) springform cake tin and level with the back of a spoon.
- Combine the cheese, sugar, peppermint and green food colouring in a bowl and beat until well combined.
EASY NO BAKE MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESECAKE - THE BUSY BAKER
2017-10-11 · For the cheesecake: Add the cream cheese to a large bowl and whip until smooth with the powdered sugar. Fold in the whipped cream and the green food colouring. Add the peppermint extract and the mini chocolate …
- Add 2 cups of crushed Oreo cookies to a bowl with the melted butter and mix with a fork until combined.
EASY NO-BAKE MINT AERO CHEESECAKE RECIPE - SCOTTISH SCRAN
2021-03-25 · Chocolate and mint is such a classic combination, and we are here for it! The best thing about this Mint Aero Cheesecake recipe is also that it’s a no bake cheesecake and super easy to make. It’s so good to get a dessert made in advance and just be able to put it out of the refrigerator whenever you’re ready for it. You can leave it undecorated, or go crazy and add more Mint …
- Crush the biscuits by putting them in a bag and bashing with a rolling in or tin can, or blitzing them in a blender. You want a fine crumb.
- Tip the mixture into the bottom of the springform pan and press down evenly with the back of a large spoon. Put in the fridge to chill.
- Meanwhile, add the cream cheese to a large bowl with the sugar and peppermint essence and gently mix it together.
MINT CHOCOLATE VEGAN CHEESECAKE | DOWNSHIFTOLOGY
2020-08-31 · Pour the cheesecake onto the crust and gently tap to flatten and remove any air bubbles. In a small bowl, microwave one cup of chocolate chips and two tablespoons coconut oil in 20 second increments. Stir until smooth, then drizzle over the cheesecake…
- Pour the crust mixture into the springform pan and use your fingers to flatten it. You can also use parchment paper to help flatten if your fingers get sticky.
- To make the cheesecake filling, add all ingredients to a high-powered blender. Blend on high for two to three minutes or until creamy.
MINT CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
2021-06-09 · For lovers of mint chocolate, cheesecake, or decadent desserts, this mint chocolate cheesecake recipe is a perfect choice! For such a tasty cheesecake, this recipe is quite simple to bake; no more running to the bakery for expensive, pre-made cheesecake! A classic Oreo crust is topped with a peppermint-flavored cheesecake filling, and slathered in rich, Andes mint …
- To the cooled white chocolate, it should no longer be warm to the touch, but still liquid. Use a hand mixer to beat in sugar, cream cheese and flour until smooth.
NO-BAKE MINT CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - BAKER JO
2020-11-19 · Easy no-bake mint chocolate cheesecake with mint oreo biscuit base. This easy no-bake mint chocolate cheesecake is creamy and smooth with a biscuit base made up of crushed Oreos flavoured with a little peppermint. With melted dark chocolate and more peppermint added to the cheesecake filling, I feel the balance of mint and chocolate is just right. So if you love mint chocolate …
- Firstly weigh your cream cheese into a small bowl, cut into smaller pieces and set aside to come to room temperature. Next, melt your dark chocolate and set aside to cool.
- Crush your Oreo biscuits into fine crumbs (both biscuit and filling!). You can do this by pulsing them in a food processor, or placing them into a sandwich bag and bashing them with a rolling pin. Add to a medium-sized bowl along with the light brown sugar, then whisk to combine.
- Pour the melted butter and peppermint extract into this bowl and fold it all together with a rubber spatula until evenly combined.
- Pour this biscuit mixture into your 20cm/8inch deep springform cake pan and press down very firmly to pack the biscuit base nice and tight, either with your rubber spatula or the base of a glass as shown. This will help it set more firmly! Place the pan in the fridge to chill while you make the cheesecake filling.
MINT OREO CHEESECAKE RECIPE | CHOCOLATE MINT LOVERS DREAM ...
2014-10-27 · Add the sour cream and mint extract and optional green food color. Beat on low speed until well combined. 5. Add a little bit of cheesecake filling to the bottom of the pan and spread into an even layer. 6. Add chopped Oreos in an even layer. 7. Top Oreos with chocolate …
- 1. Heat oven to 325 degrees and grease the sides of a 9-inch springform pan. I also like to place parchment paper in the bottom of the pan.
CHOCOLATE-MINT CHEESECAKE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Step 3. To prepare the filling, beat cheeses at high speed of a mixer until smooth. Add 1 cup sugar, flour, and vanilla; beat well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in chopped mints. Step 4. Pour cheese …
- To prepare the crust, combine the first 3 ingredients in a bowl; toss with a fork until moist. Press mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray.
- To prepare the filling, beat cheeses at high speed of a mixer until smooth. Add 1 cup sugar, flour, and vanilla; beat well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in chopped mints.
- Pour cheese mixture into prepared pan; bake at 300° for 1 hour or until almost set. Cheesecake is done when the center barely moves when pan is touched. Remove cheesecake from oven; run a knife around outside edge. Cool to room temperature. Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
CHOCOLATE MINT CHEESECAKE | CONTINENTAL | FESTIVE | RECIPE
Recipes; Chocolate Mint Cheesecake Chocolate Mint Cheesecake. Recipe by Rehana Khambaty. Total Time: 60-90 minutes. Serves: 6. Nutrition facts: 240 calories, 9 grams fat. Category: Festive Recipe. Course: Dessert Recipe. Cuisine: Continental Recipe. Technique: Chilled-Frozen Recipe. Difficulty: Medium. Take a look at more Dessert Recipes. You may also want to try Strawberry …
ROBINHOOD | CHOCOLATE MINT CHEESECAKE BARS
Chocolate Mint Cheesecake Bars. Ready. Set. Make. Follow our interactive recipe guides for fool-proof instructions that will make baking a breeze. Lets Make. Ingredients. 1/2 cup butter, melted; 1 pkg chocolate cookie wafers, finely crushed (approx 2 cups) 1 pkg cream cheese, softened; 1 can Regular or Low Fat Eagle Brand ® sweetened condensed milk; 2 eggs; 1 tbsp peppermint extract ...
MINT CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE RECIPE - BEST | THE WHOOT
2020-06-01 · Mint Chocolate Cheesecake No Bake Recipe NOTE: Make sure the cream cheese is at room temp and that your cream (for the filling) is already whipped and set aside. 1) Blitz the Choc Ripple and Mint Slice biscuits in a food processor to a fine crumb. Combine with the …
CHOCOLATE MINT CHEESECAKE RECIPE
Chocolate mint cheesecake recipe. Learn how to cook great Chocolate mint cheesecake . Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Chocolate mint cheesecake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Chocolate mint cheesecake recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Good appetite! 80% Tunisian beef stew Crecipe.com You might …
See details ››
84 CHEESECAKE IDEAS IN 2021 | CHEESECAKE, CHEESECAKE ...
See more ideas about cheesecake, cheesecake recipes, dessert recipes. Jun 27, 2021 - Explore Betty Little's board "Cheesecake" on Pinterest. See more ideas about cheesecake, cheesecake recipes, dessert recipes. Pinterest. Today. Explore. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. Log ...
See details ››
MINT CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE (NO BAKE VEGAN RECIPE)| CROWDED ...
2021-07-22 · Make the filling: Drain cashews. Add to a high speed blender with the cream cheese, agave, yogurt, lemon juice, vanilla bean paste, mint, spinach, matcha, ¼ tsp of mint extract, and salt. Blend until smooth and creamy. Taste and add additional ¼ tsp of mint extract if you want a stronger mint flavor.
See details ››
CHOCOLATE MINT CHEESECAKE - TFRECIPES.COM
I created this mint chocolate cheesecake for our high school's annual fundraiser. We were told that it brought a hefty price and was one of the first desserts to go! If desired, you can stir the cookie pieces into the batter instead of adding them in a layer. Keep the pieces fairly small or they have a tendency to rise to the top. -Sue Gronholz, Beaver Dam, Wisconsin . Recipe From tasteofhome ...
See details ››
EAGLE BRAND® | CHOCOLATE MINT CHEESECAKE BARS
Chocolate Mint Cheesecake Bars. Makes: 18-24 bars . Preparation Time: 15 minutes plus baking time . Ingredients. Directions. Nutritional Information. Ingredients. 1/2 cup 125 ml butter, melted . 1 pkg 200 g chocolate cookie wafers, finely crushed (approx 2 cups) 1 pkg 250 g cream cheese, softened . 1 can 300 ml Regular or Low Fat Eagle Brand ® sweetened condensed milk . 2 eggs . 1 tbsp 15 ml ...
See details ››