CHOCOLATE ORANGE POTS DE CRèME
- Bring cream, milk, and cinnamon to a simmer in a small saucepan. Remove from heat and whisk in chocolate until melted.
- Whisk together yolks, sugar, and a pinch of salt, then whisk in chocolate mixture. Strain through a fine-mesh sieve into a bowl and cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 300°F with rack in middle. Line a roasting pan with a folded kitchen towel and put ramekins on towel.
- Divide custard among ramekins and add enough boiling-hot water to pan to reach halfway up them. Cover pan tightly with foil and poke a few holes in it. Carefully transfer pan to oven and bake until custards are set around edge but slightly wobbly in center, about 30 minutes.
- Cool custards on a rack, uncovered, about 1 hour, then chill, covered, until cold, at least 3 hours.
CHOCOLATE CREAM DELIGHT
It's wonderful to have so many sugar-free and reduced-fat products to work with today. This dreamy dessert satisfies our chocolate cravings and is easy to double for guests. -Wanda Benda, Jackson, Minnesota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 9 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a small bowl, combine the wafer crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto the bottom of an 8-in. square dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate. , In a large saucepan, combine the pudding mixes and milk until smooth. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat; cool slightly. , Spread half of the pudding over crust. Stir cream cheese into remaining pudding until smooth; gently spread over pudding layer. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until set. , Spread whipped topping over dessert. Sprinkle with pecans. Cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 211 calories, Fat 10g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 16mg cholesterol, Sodium 276mg sodium, Carbohydrate 25g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 6g protein.
CHOCOLATE SANDWICH DELIGHT
Whew! Talk about decadent! This is one of the most popular recipes I shared on my social media and after one taste you'll see why. You know I love anything cheesecake, so of course I knew that a brownie-cheesecake combo, with those famous chocolate sandwich cookies, would be a hit.
Provided by Kardea Brown
Yield 12 to 16 servings
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray or shortening and dust with cocoa powder. Set aside.
- Combine the flour, salt and cocoa powder in a medium bowl. Combine the sugar, melted butter, oil, vanilla and eggs in a large bowl. Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and stir until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips. Pour the batter into the bottom of the prepared baking pan. Arrange the chocolate sandwich cookies on top of brownie batter, spacing them out evenly.
- Make the cheesecake layer. Beat the cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl until the mixture becomes fluffy. Slowly beat in the eggs, one at a time, until the batter is smooth. Add the vanilla, stirring until combined. Pour the cheesecake batter over the top of the chocolate sandwich cookies and brownie batter, spreading out evenly. Sprinkle the top with the chopped cookies. Bake until the edges are slightly golden brown and the center is a little jiggly, about 45 minutes. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to overnight. Cut into squares and serve with a drizzle of chocolate sauce, if desired.
ORANGE DELIGHT CAKE
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease and flour two 8 inch cake pans.
- Sift together into a large bowl the cake flour, 1 1/3 cups sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and 3/4 teaspoons salt. Add grated orange rind, shortening, orange juice, and 1/3 cup water. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes with an electric mixer, scraping bowl while beating. Add two whole eggs and beat batter for 2 more minutes. Beat in the lemon juice. Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 30 to 40 minutes. Remove cakes from pans and let cool. Frost with Double Boiler Icing or whipped cream. Sprinkle cake with grated orange rind and finely chopped nuts or coconut.
- To Make Double Boiler Icing: In the top of a double boiler put; the 2 egg whites, 1 1/2 cups of the sugar, 5 tablespoons water, 1/8 teaspoon salt, light corn syrup, and cream of tartar. Place over boiling water and beat until blended. Cook mixture beating constantly until mixture will stand in peaks. Remove from heat and add the vanilla. Continue beating until of spreading consistency, about 5 minutes. Spread onto cooled cake.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 511.3 calories, Carbohydrate 82.6 g, Cholesterol 37.2 mg, Fat 18.8 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 5.3 g, SaturatedFat 4.1 g, Sodium 359.3 mg, Sugar 58.1 g
ORANGE DELIGHT DESSERT
Thanksgiving just isn't the same without this tasty, fluffy treat. This treat is also fantastic for summer-time cookouts and picnics!
Provided by Angel91805
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine sour cream and jello in a small bowl. Mix until jello has dissolved (will take a bit). Drain the pineapple and oranges very well, there should be NO juice remaining. Mix the fruit into the jello mixture. Add the walnuts. Fold in the Cool Whip. Let cool in the fridge for an hour or more.
FROZEN ORANGE DELIGHT
"Knowing a diabetic friend would be attending our cookout, I concocted this sorbet-like treat so she wouldn't miss out on dessert," Diane Daniel of Birmingham, Alabama reports. "I've also made it with sugar-free cherry and raspberry gelatin with great results."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings (1 quart).
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in pineapple juice. Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes or until slightly thickened. , Fold in whipped topping. Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full; freeze according to manufacturer's directions. Allow to ripen in ice cream freezer or firm up in the refrigerator freezer for 2-4 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 140 calories, Fat 4g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 6mg sodium, Carbohydrate 23g carbohydrate (19g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 0 protein.
CHOCOLATE ORANGE CREAM DELIGHT
This recipe came from a local TV station. I'm putting it out here on Zaar for safe-keeping. Cooking time is chilling time in fridge.
Provided by Mary K. W.
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Mix tofu, soy cream cheese and orange juice in food processor or blender until smooth.
- Add orange extract, orange zest,orange juice concentrate, pudding and sugar; pulse to mix.
- Add whipping cream slowly to incorporate.
- Pour into pie shell and garnish with chocolate curls and orange zest.
- Chill overnight before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 246.3, Fat 9.9, SaturatedFat 2.1, Cholesterol 0.3, Sodium 381.6, Carbohydrate 35.3, Fiber 0.7, Sugar 25.3, Protein 4.6
More about "chocolate orange cream delight recipes"
10 BEST ORANGE CREAM CHOCOLATES RECIPES | YUMMLY
OREO DELIGHT WITH CHOCOLATE PUDDING - CAKESCOTTAGE
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT DESSERT RECIPE WITH VARIATIONS
ORANGE DELIGHT | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE …
CHOCOLATE ORANGE BUTTERCREAM - DECADENT FROSTING …
ORANGE CREAM CHOCOLATES: MAKING CHOCOLATES AT HOME
CHOCOLATE ORANGE CAKE/ ORANGE CHOCOLATE DELIGHT
DARK CHOCOLATE AND ORANGE POT DE CRèME | BIGGER BOLDER BAKING
CHOCOLATE ORANGE ICE CREAM - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
CHOCOLATE CREAM DELIGHT - RECIPE - COOKS.COM
CHOCOLATE ORANGE CREAM DELIGHT RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT RECIPE - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
EASY CHOCOLATE DELIGHT RECIPE - INSANELY GOOD
OREO DELIGHT | DESSERT | THE BEST BLOG RECIPES
GRANDMA'S CHOCOLATE DELIGHT DESSERT - COUNTRY AT HEART RECIPES
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
THE BEST ORANGE CREAM FILLING FOR CHOCOLATE - CAKE DECORIST
CHOCOLATE AND ORANGE CREAM | CALLEBAUT
CHOCOLATE MOUSSE AND ORANGE DELIGHT | CALLEBAUT
DREAMY ORANGE DELIGHT - RECIPE - COOKS.COM
DARK CHOCOLATE ORANGE CREAM CANDY - ACROSS THE BLVD
ORANGE DELIGHT - PLOWING THROUGH LIFE
GRANDMA'S CHOCOLATE DELIGHT RECIPE - MEATLOAF AND MELODRAMA
ORANGE TRIFLE DELIGHT RECIPE- DESSERT RECIPES-WINTER RECIPES
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT | SOUTHERN LIVING
BEST CHOCOLATE ORANGE CAKE WITH ORANGE ZEST AND JUICE
BEST CHOCOLATE DELIGHT RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
CHOCOLATE CREAM DELIGHT RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
13 CHOCOLATE AND ORANGE DESSERTS | ALLRECIPES
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT - GIFT OF HOSPITALITY
CHOCOLATE CREAM DELIGHT RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
TURKISH DELIGHT ICE CREAM BARS (EGGLESS) | J COOKING ODYSSEY
ORANGE CREAM FLOAT RECIPE | INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT CANADA
ORANGE CREAM DESSERT SQUARES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT YUMMY DESSERT - THE MATBAKH
RECIPES | MADE WITH COFFEE CREAMER - INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT
CHOCOLATE ORANGE CAKE (RICH & MOIST) - CHEF TARIQ
#course #main-ingredient #pies-and-tarts #desserts #beans #vegetarian #pies #dietary #soy-tofu
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make an orange cake with milk and chocolate?Whisk together the sugar, cream, milk, cocoa, cinnamon, salt, and orange zest in a medium size saucepan. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer while stirring occasionally for 2 minutes. Add the chocolate chips and continue stirring while the chocolate melts. Remove from the heat and stir in the orange juice and vanilla extract.
What are the ingredients in dark chocolate orange ice cream?Dark Chocolate Orange Ice Cream. Ingredients. 3/4 cup sugar. 1 1/2 cups heavy cream. 1 cup milk. 1/2 cup special dark unsweetened cocoa. 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt.
What is the best recipe for a Chocolate Delight cake?This easy chocolate delight recipe really lives up to its name, with a pecan crust, cheesecake and chocolate pudding filling, and whipped cream on top. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Combine flour, chopped pecans, and softened margarine or butter until the mixture looks like wet sand.
How do you make chocolate molds with orange cream?Raise mold to the light to ensure each mold is fully coated. Place in freezer until hardened (about 5 minutes). Fill each mold with the orange cream filling. Make sure to leave a small amount at the rim of the mold so the chocolate on the top (bottom of the chocolate) will be able to seal. Cover top with melted chocolate to seal.