CHOCOLATE PECAN PIE BARS
These bars/bites are a modification of our family chocolate pecan pie recipe. The small bites can be used in Christmas cookie gift boxes and are typically the first item gone at Christmas parties.
Provided by biologyprof
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 10x15-inch jelly roll pan.
- Stir flour, white sugar, and salt together in a large bowl. Cut in 2/3 cup margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- While the crust is baking, prepare the filling by mixing corn syrup, brown sugar, eggs, margarine, vanilla extract, and salt together in a large bowl until smooth. Stir in pecans.
- Remove the crust from the oven and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Spread filling evenly over the chocolate chip covered crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool completely before cutting into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 194.1 calories, Carbohydrate 26.9 g, Cholesterol 18.6 mg, Fat 9.9 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 2.1 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, Sodium 88.2 mg, Sugar 14.8 g
CHOCOLATE PECAN PIE BARS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line the bottom and sides of a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat 1 stick room-temperature butter, brown sugar, flour, and salt until coarse crumbs form. Pour mixture into prepared pan; press firmly into bottom.
- Bake until lightly browned, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool, 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in same large bowl, mix eggs, corn syrup, granulated sugar, and melted butter until well combined. Add chocolate chips and pecans; spread over crust. Bake until set, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool completely in pan before lifting out (using foil to lift). Cut into 32 bars (8 rows by 4 rows).
CHOCOLATE PECAN BARS
These chewy, chocolaty bars are great for Thanksgiving or Christmas...and always a big hit with everyone. They're easy to prepare and make a big batch. We find them simply irresistible! -Carole Fraser, North York, Ontario
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in flour. Press into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown., Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, melt chocolate with corn syrup over low heat; stir until smooth. Remove from the heat. Stir in the sugar, eggs and vanilla. Add pecans. , Spread evenly over hot crust. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until firm around the edges. Cool on a wire rack. , In a microwave, melt chocolate and shortening; stir until smooth. Drizzle over bars.
Nutrition Facts :
DARK CHOCOLATE PECAN BARS
- Make the crust: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with foil, leaving a 2-inch overhang on two sides; coat the foil with cooking spray. Pulse the pecans in a food processor until finely ground. Add the flour, granulated sugar and salt and pulse to combine. Add the cold butter and pulse until the dough starts clumping together (it will still be crumbly). Transfer to the baking dish and press into an even layer with your fingers. Bake until golden brown and set, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the topping: Whisk the corn syrup, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, melted butter, vanilla and salt in a large bowl until smooth, then stir in the pecans.
- Spread the topping over the warm crust and sprinkle evenly with the chocolate. Return to the oven and bake until the top is set and no longer jiggly, 25 to 30 minutes. Transfer to a rack and let cool completely in the pan. Remove and cut into diamonds or squares.
CHOCOLATE CHIP-PECAN BARS
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). In medium bowl, cut 6 tablespoons butter into cake mix, using pastry blender (or pulling 2 table knives through ingredients in opposite directions), until crumbly. Press firmly in bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch pan. Bake 13 to 14 minutes or until crust is dry.
- Sprinkle pecan halves evenly over baked layer. In 2-quart saucepan, heat 2/3 cup butter and the brown sugar to boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally; boil and stir 1 minute. Spoon mixture evenly over pecans.
- Bake 13 to 16 minutes or until bubbly and light brown. Sprinkle chocolate chips over warm bars. Cool completely, about 1 hour. For bars, cut into 8 rows by 4 rows. Store covered.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 200, Carbohydrate 20 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Fat 2 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, ServingSize 1 Bar, Sodium 140 mg, Sugar 13 g, TransFat 0 g
EASY CHOCOLATE PECAN PIE BARS
These easy chocolate pecan pie bars are made extra special with caramel sauce and chocolate whipped cream. For a decadent treat, serve them with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, too. -Andrea Price, Grafton, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a microwave, melt 1/2 cup butter in a large microwave-safe bowl. Stir in cookie mix, 1 egg and cinnamon. Spread into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake until edges are lightly browned, 12-15 minutes. Remove to a wire rack., Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt chocolate and remaining 1/4 cup butter; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. In a large bowl, beat brown sugar and remaining 3 eggs until blended. Stir in bourbon, vanilla and chocolate mixture. Stir in pecans. Pour over warm cookie crust. Bake until top is golden brown, 15-20 minutes. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack., For caramel sauce, in a small saucepan, cook and stir brown sugar and butter over medium heat until butter is melted. Gradually add cream; bring to a boil. Cook and stir until slightly thickened, 10-12 minutes. Remove from the heat. Cool completely., For chocolate whipped cream, in a large bowl, beat cream, confectioners' sugar and cocoa until stiff peaks form. Serve bars with caramel sauce and chocolate whipped cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 221 calories, Fat 13g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 43mg cholesterol, Sodium 91mg sodium, Carbohydrate 26g carbohydrate (20g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 2g protein.
CLASSIC CHOCOLATE PECAN PIE BARS
Enjoy this nutty chocolate and pecan bar made with Gold Medal® all-purpose flour - a delicious dessert.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat oven to 350° (if using dark or nonstick pan, heat oven to 325°). Beat flour, brown sugar and butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon. Press mixture on bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of ungreased rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Stir remaining ingredients in medium bowl until well mixed. Pour over partially baked crust.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until set. Cool about 15 minutes. Refrigerate at least 1 hour until firm. For bars, cut into 8 rows by 6 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 110, Carbohydrate 15 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, ServingSize 1 Bar, Sodium 25 mg, Sugar 9 g, TransFat 0 g
CHOCOLATE PECAN BARS
There is a very famous pie named after a very famous horse race that shall remain nameless. It combines pecan pie with chocolate chips and a splash of Bourbon (because it was invented in Kentucky and if it will sit still we will throw Bourbon in it in this state). My brother Donnie has always loved chocolate chip pecan pie, and I have been trying for years to improve on the classic. Made into bar form, this dessert becomes the perfect treat for your Derby Party or Holiday potluck. You can leave out the Bourbon if you feel so inclined, but I love the way the smoky, spicy flavor pairs with the orange. These little babies also keep really well, making them a staple in my Christmas cookie exchange basket.
Provided by Damaris Phillips
Yield 12 to 24 bars
Number Of Ingredients 16
- For the crust: Adjust the oven rack to the bottom position and preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- Coat the bottom and sides of a 9-by-13-inch (23-by-33 centimeter) baking pan with cooking spray. Line the pan with parchment paper, letting the paper overhang the edges of the pan by a few inches on two sides (this will help you lift the bars out of the pan).
- In a food processor, pulse together the butter, flour, salt and sugar until the butter is in pea-sized pieces. Add the water, 1 tablespoon at a time, and pulse until the dough begins to pull from the sides of the bowl. Transfer the dough to a floured surface, gather together, and pat into a rectangle. Roll the dough into a rectangle 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick that measures about 13 by 15 inches (33 by 38 centimeters). Trim the rough edges and ease the dough into the prepared pan, pressing it onto the bottom and about halfway up the sides (trim the dough more on the sides as needed). Prick the dough a couple times with a fork. Cover with aluminum foil and fill with pie weights or dried beans. Bake until the dough starts to set up, about 15 minutes. Remove the weights and foil and continue to bake until the crust is just golden, about 5 minutes more. Let cool completely.
- For the filling: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Spread the pecans in an even layer on a baking sheet. Toast until fragrant and golden, 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool slightly, then roughly chop.
- Beat the honey and brown sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in the eggs. Add in the melted butter and continue to beat. Add the flour, Bourbon, orange zest and vanilla. Sprinkle the pecans and chocolate chips over the crust and pour the honey mixture over the top. Bake until the top of the filling is golden brown and the center sets up, 30 to 40 minutes. Cover and put in the refrigerator until cool. When ready to serve, cut into 12 to 24 bars.
CHOCOLATE PECAN PIE BARS
If chocolate and pecan pie are among your favorites, you should give these delicious bars a try from Martha Stewart's Everyday Food.
Provided by Bev I Am
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 32 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line bottom and sides of a 9x13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat 1 stick room-temp butter, brown sugar, flour,and salt until coarse crumbs form.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan; press firmly into bottom.
- Bake until lightly browned, 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool, 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in same large bowl, mix eggs, corn syrup, granulated sugar, and 2 TBS melted butter until well combined.
- Add chocolate chips and pecans; spread over crust.
- Bake until set, 25-30 minutes.
- Cool completely in pan before lifting out (use foil to lift).
- Cut into 32 bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 195, Fat 12.2, SaturatedFat 4.7, Cholesterol 27, Sodium 50.2, Carbohydrate 22.4, Fiber 1.4, Sugar 12.9, Protein 2.2
CHOCOLATE PECAN BARS
- Butter or oil a 9-by-13-by-2-inch pan and line with parchment. Butter the parchment. Sift together the flours and salt. Place the mixture in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the steel blade and add the sugar. Pulse to blend together. Add the butter and pulse until the mixture is crumbly. With the machine running, add the vanilla extract and ice water and process until the dough comes together on the blades. Stop the machine and, using your hands, press into an even layer in the prepared pan. Pierce with a fork all over and chill for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake the cookie base for 20 minutes, until it is just beginning to color. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before adding the top layer.
- Cream the butter with the honey, salt and nutmeg in a mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or in a food processor fitted with the steel blade. Beat in the eggs and vanilla. The mixture will look broken, which is fine.
- Distribute the chocolate and then the pecans evenly over the cookie layer. Scrape in the butter and egg mixture and spread in an even layer. Place in the oven and bake 20 to 25 minutes, until set. Remove from the heat and allow to cool completely before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 199, UnsaturatedFat 9 grams, Carbohydrate 18 grams, Fat 14 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 3 grams, SaturatedFat 4 grams, Sodium 60 milligrams, Sugar 9 grams, TransFat 0 grams
MAPLE CHOCOLATE PECAN BARS
I found this at Hersheys.com while looking for desserts with maple and chocolate ZWT 3: Canadian (maple) and U.S. (pecans)
Provided by lucid501
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Stir together flour, sugar, cocoa and salt in large bowl; cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in 1 beaten egg. Press mixture evenly onto bottom of ungreased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Bake 25 minutes. Meanwhile, beat sweetened condensed milk, remaining 1 egg and flavoring in medium bowl; stir in pecan halves. Pour over prepared crust, distributing pecan halves evenly. Return to oven.
- Bake 25 minutes longer or until golden. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars. Store tightly covered at room temperature. About 24 to 36 bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 214.8, Fat 13.8, SaturatedFat 5.2, Cholesterol 38.5, Sodium 67.8, Carbohydrate 20.7, Fiber 1.3, Sugar 14.9, Protein 3.5
More about "chocolate pecan bars recipes"
CHOCOLATE PECAN BARS - ROCK RECIPES
4.4/5 (24)Total Time 1 hr 15 minsCategory Cookie RecipesCalories 238 per serving
- This recipe uses a 9x9 inch baking pan. In this recipe I think it is best to line to lightly grease the pan and line it with parchment paper so that you can lift the entire batch out of the pan after they have cooled and cut them on a cutting board. With cookie bars like this, which have different textures in the different layers, this enables you to have a more precise feeling for how to cut them well. More about that a little later in the recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F for aluminum bake ware and 325 degrees F for glass bake ware.
- Mix together the 1 1/4 cups flour and 1/3 cup sugar. Rub the butter through the flour mixture until it is well incorporated and resembles a dry coarse meal. (You can pulse the butter into the flour mixture using a food processor if you prefer.)
- Press the crumb mixture firmly and evenly into the bottom of the prepared baking pan and bake for 15 minutes. The edges should just be starting to brown. Remove from oven and pour on the nut filling while still hot.
CHOCOLATE PECAN PIE BARS – EASY TO MAKE! SWEET TREAT
BROWN SUGAR MAPLE CHOCOLATE PECAN PIE BARS. - HALF BAKED HARVEST
CHOCOLATE CARAMEL PECAN BARS | SUMPTUOUS SPOONFULS
EAGLE BRAND® | CHOCOLATE PECAN BARS
CHOCOLATE PECAN PIE BARS - BELLE OF THE KITCHEN
CHOCOLATE PECAN BARS RECIPE - LAURA IN THE KITCHEN
CHOCOLATE PECAN PIE BARS (NO BAKE!) - DETOXINISTA
CARAMEL 'N CHOCOLATE PECAN BARS RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
BEST CHEWY PECAN CHOCOLATE BARS RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK …
56 EASY AND TASTY CHOCOLATE PECAN BARS RECIPES BY HOME …
EASY CHOCOLATE PECAN PIE BARS RECIPE | BAKE OR BREAK
GERMAN CHOCOLATE PECAN PIE BARS - BAKE OR BREAK
CHOCOLATE CARAMEL PECAN BARS - SOUTHERN HOME EXPRESS
CHOCOLATE CARAMEL PECAN BARS | LOVEFOODIES
CHOCOLATE-CARAMEL-PECAN PIE BARS - TASTE OF THE SOUTH
IRRESISTIBLE CHOCOLATE PECAN BARS | RECIPE - KOSHER.COM
CHOCOLATE PECAN TOFFEE BARS RECIPE - A WELL SEASONED KITCHEN
CHOCOLATE-PECAN SHORTBREAD BARS RECIPE - TANYA HOLLAND | FOOD
CHOCOLATE PECAN PIE BARS - SPEND WITH PENNIES
CHOCOLATE PECAN BARS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
GERMAN CHOCOLATE-PECAN PIE BARS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
FUDGEY CHOCOLATE PECAN BARS | RECIPES
CHOCOLATE PECAN PIE BARS - MOM ON TIMEOUT
COCONUT, PECAN, AND CHOCOLATE BARS - RICARDO
PECAN BARS: HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE CHIP PECAN BARS IN 6 EASY STEPS
CHOCOLATE PECAN BARS RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
CHOCOLATE BOURBON PECAN BARS - MY BAKING ADDICTION
EASY BOURBON PECAN PIE BARS - THERESCIPES.INFO
GLUTEN FREE PECAN PIE BARS - CRISTIE MAYERS
GERMAN CHOCOLATE PECAN BARS - TIPHERO
CHOCOLATE PECAN BARS - OFFTHELINECOOKING.COM
CHOCOLATE PECAN BARS RECIPE | LEITE'S CULINARIA
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE PECAN BARS (GLUTEN-FREE, VEGAN/PALEO OPTION)
CHOCOLATE CHIP PECAN PIE BARS • LOVE FROM THE OVEN
CHOCOLATE PECAN PIE BARS (GLUTEN FREE - SAVORY LOTUS
CARAMEL CHOCOLATE PECAN BARS | THE RECIPE CRITIC
You'll also love