CHOCOLATE CHIP BREAD II
- Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select White Bread cycle; press Start.
- If your machine has a Fruit setting, add chocolate chips at the signal, or about 5 minutes before the kneading cycle has finished.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 259.6 calories, Carbohydrate 39.3 g, Cholesterol 27.3 mg, Fat 9.5 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 6.2 g, SaturatedFat 5.4 g, Sodium 238.4 mg, Sugar 13 g
TRIPLE-CHOCOLATE QUICK BREAD
Every year around this time, I'll make this bread for my family. I've also given it as a homemade gift. It's pretty wrapped in colored foil or put in a tin. -Karen Grimes, Stephens City, Virginia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 mini-loaves.
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Ina microwave-safe bowl, melt 1 cup chocolate chips; set aside to cool. In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and cooled chocolate; mix well. Add applesauce and vanilla; set aside. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in the remaining chocolate chips. , Spoon into four greased 5-3/4x3x2-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing to wire racks. , For glaze, melt chocolate chips and butter in a small heavy saucepan; stir in cream. Remove from the heat; stir in confectioners' sugar, vanilla and salt. Drizzle over warm breads. Cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 243 calories, Fat 11g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 36mg cholesterol, Sodium 273mg sodium, Carbohydrate 35g carbohydrate (22g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
CHOCOLATE QUICK BREAD
My husband and I both enjoy cooking, but the baking is left to me. Our sons loved this chocolaty quick bread when they were little-and still do as grownups! -Melissa Mitchell-Wilson, Wichita, Kansas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 loaf (16 slices).
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, 5-7 minutes. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add buttermilk; mix well. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in chocolate chips and pecans. , Pour into a greased 9x5-in. loaf pan. Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 214 calories, Fat 10g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 42mg cholesterol, Sodium 192mg sodium, Carbohydrate 29g carbohydrate (17g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
CHOCOLATE CRANBERRY TWIST BREAD (BREAD MAKER OPTION)
This is from Canadian Living. It is sweet, sticky and soooo good! It would be great for a brunch. It sounds complicated but is actually quite easy. Takes awhile to make. What I like is this recipe has a bread maker option (see bottom of recipe). I did it in my breadmachine and used Fleischmann's breadmachine yeast. While the recipe calls for chocolate chips I used a chopped up chocolate bar instead and think that this made it even better.
Provided by Laowai wife
Categories Yeast Breads
Yield 1 twist bread, 10-12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 17
- In large bowl, dissolve 1 tsp (5 mL) of the sugar in warm water. Sprinkle in yeast; let stand for 10 minutes or until frothy.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan over medium heat, heat milk, remaining sugar, butter and salt until butter is melted; let cool to lukewarm. Whisk 2 of the eggs; whisk into yeast mixture. Whisk in milk mixture. Stir in 3-1/2 cups (875 mL) of the flour to make soft slightly sticky dough.
- Turn out onto lightly floured surface; knead for 10 minutes, adding enough of the remaining flour as necessary to make dough smooth and elastic. Place in greased bowl, turning to grease all over. Cover with plastic wrap; let rise in warm draft-free place until doubled in bulk, about 1 hour.
- Grease 10-inch (3 L) springform pan; set aside.
- Filling: In bowl, mix sugar with corn syrup; stir in cranberries, chocolate chips and pecans. Punch down dough; turn out onto lightly floured surface. Roll out into 18- x 11-inch (45 x 28 cm) rectangle. Spread filling over dough, pressing into surface; sprinkle with cinnamon. Starting at long edge, tightly roll up; pinch seam to seal. Place seam side down; cut in half lengthwise. Keeping cut sides up, twist halves together; place in prepared pan, shaping into ring. Pinch ends together to seal. Cover with plastic wrap; let rise until doubled in bulk, about 1 hour.
- Beat remaining egg; brush over wreath. Bake in centre of 350°F (180°C) oven for 35 minutes or until golden. Run knife around bread; remove from pan and let cool on rack.
- Icing: Mix together icing sugar, milk and butter; drizzle over bread. (Twist can be wrapped and stored for up to 1 day.).
- Additional Information.Bread Machine Chocolate Cranberry Twist (for dough only). Use 4 cups (1 L) flour. Into pan of 1-1/2- to 2-lb (750 g to 1 kg) machine, add (in order) water, milk, eggs, melted butter, sugar, salt, flour and yeast. Choose dough setting. Shape and bake as above.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 426, Fat 13.9, SaturatedFat 6.5, Cholesterol 79.5, Sodium 303.6, Carbohydrate 69, Fiber 3, Sugar 22.7, Protein 8.7
CHOCOLATE COFFEE BREAD, BREAD MACHINE
A delicious, sweet, dessert bread for all cappuccino lovers! It's perfect as dessert, or topped with ice cream! Maple syrup can be substituted for honey in this recipe. Baking time is however long it takes your bread machine.*NOTE* there is one last ingredient to be added at the same time as the chocolate chips: 2 envelopes instant mocha cappuccino mix. The Zaar puter will not recognize it *NOTE*.
Provided by Annacia
Categories Yeast Breads
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Place all ingredients (except chocolate chips and mocha mix - see NOTICE* in intro) in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Select Basic Bread cycle; press Start.
- If your machine has a Fruit setting, add the chocolate chips and mocha mix at the signal, or about 5 minutes before the kneading cycle has finished.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 155.2, Fat 3.5, SaturatedFat 1.9, Cholesterol 1.9, Sodium 301.2, Carbohydrate 29.3, Fiber 3.2, Sugar 6.9, Protein 4.8
CHOCOLATE CHIP BREAD I
- Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select 'Mix Bread' cycle or the setting that allows ingredients such as seeds or fruit to be folded into the dough; press Start. Add the chocolate chips at the signal, or about 5 minutes before the kneading cycle has finished. Remove loaf from pan to cool when bake cycle finishes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 171.8 calories, Carbohydrate 28.1 g, Cholesterol 13.7 mg, Fat 5.1 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 4.4 g, SaturatedFat 2.1 g, Sodium 189.4 mg, Sugar 9.8 g
CHOCOLATE QUICK BREAD FOR BREAD MAKER
This is an easy quick bread for your bread maker machine. Just set it and forget it. The original recipe that came with my bread maker only called for chocolate chips. There is no oil or butter in this recipe. That keeps the fat down. I did make some changes to the recipe by adding cocoa powder to it. I also made some other...
Provided by Nor Mac
Number Of Ingredients 13
- 1. Gather ingredients. Coat bread pan with oil spray
- 2. Add all ingredients to pan in order.
- 3. Select quick bread or cake on bread maker.
- 4. Press start button.
- 5. While bread maker is mixing. Use spatula to scrape the sides to incorporate ingredients.
- 6. When ingredients look well incorporated. Close the cover. Let it cycle through until baked.
- 7. Remove pan from bread maker. Let cool for 10-15 before removing cake.
- 8. Turn cake onto a rack to cool. Cut into slices to serve.
More about "chocolate quick bread for bread maker recipes"
BREAD MACHINE - CHOCOLATE CHIP BREAD - BREAD DAD
4.9/5 (25)Estimated Reading Time 11 minsCuisine American, EuropeanTotal Time 3 hrs 5 mins
- Add all of the ingredients (except the chocolate chips) starting with the milk into the bread machine “bucket” (bread pan). Place the bread pan in the bread machine.
- Plug in the bread machine, enter the appropriate settings (i.e. light color, basic setting and 2 lb) and press the "start" button.
- 1 or 2 minutes after starting your bread machine (during the first kneading/mixing cycle), add 50% of the chocolate chips. You need to let the milk & flour be fully mixed before adding the chips.
CHOCOLATE CHIP LOAF (BREADMAKER RECIPE) - MADE SIMPLE …
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
BREAD MACHINE REAL CHOCOLATE BREAD RECIPE | …
5/5 (2)Total Time 2 hrsServings 1Calories 143 per serving
BREAD MACHINE CHOCOLATE BREAD RECIPE
3.9/5 (3.3K)Total Time 1 hrServings 16Calories 633 per serving
10 BEST BREAD MACHINE QUICK BREAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST CHOCOLATE BREAD BREAD MACHINE RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY BREAD MACHINE SANDWICH BREAD RECIPE - COOK FAST, EAT WELL
4.9/5 (62)Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
- Place the ingredients into the pan of a 1 ½ to 2 pound bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- When the baking completes, remove the pan from the machine. Allow the bread to cool in the pan for about 5 minutes. Remove the bread from the pan, sometimes this requires a shake to get the bread out of the pan. Set the loaf on a wire rack to cool.
- Store, in a bread box, bread bag or well wrapped on the counter for 4 days, or freeze for up to 3 months.
QUICK CHOCOLATE BREAD (CHOCOLATE LOAF CAKE) [+VIDEO ...
4.7/5 (40)Total Time 1 hr 10 minsCategory Afternoon Tea, Dessert, Snack, SweetsCalories 330 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 180C / 350F / 160C fan forced. Grease and line a 6 cup capacity loaf tin (roughly 8x4 inch)
- In a large bowl sift the cocoa if it has lumps, then whisk in the flour, both sugars, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
SOUR CREAM CHOCOLATE BREAD - CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE AND MORE!
4.4/5 (203)Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
- Cream butter and sugar together. Add in eggs and sour cream, beating until smooth and creamy. Add in dry ingredients and mix until all combined. Stir in Chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into a well greased loaf pan, Gently tap pan on counter to remove any large air bubbles. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 50-55 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
5 EASY BREAD MAKER RECIPES (BEGINNER FRIENDLY GUARANTEED)
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
- Easy Bread Recipe. What You'll Need. A Bread Machine. A cup of warm (110 degrees F) water. Two tbsp's of white sugar. One tsp of salt. One and half tsp's of yeast.
- Bread Machine Bagels. What You'll Need for the Bread Maker. A cup of warm (110 degrees F) water. Two tbsp's of white sugar. One and a half tsp's of salt.
- Sun-Dried Tomato Rolls. What You'll Need. Three quarters cup of warm (115 degrees F) milk. Two cups of bread flour. One tbsp of sugar. One tsp of salt.
- Corn Jalapeno Bread. What You'll Need. Three quarters cup of water. Two thirds cup of frozen corn (thawed & dried) Two tbsp's of softened butter.
- Cinnamon Raisin Bread. What You'll Need. One cup of water. Two tbsp's of butter. Three cups of flour. Three tbsp's of sugar. One and a half tsp's of salt.
BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP BREAD MACHINE RECIPE - HAPPY HOOLIGANS
4.6/5 (46)Total Time 2 hrs 5 minsCategory DessertCalories 262 per serving
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE QUICK BREAD - WISCONSIN HOMEMAKER
5/5 (4)Total Time 1 hrCategory DessertsCalories 408 per serving
REAL CHOCOLATE BREAD (BREAD MACHINE) RECIPE
Servings 2Calories 633 per servingTotal Time 1 hr
CHOCOLATE CHERRY BREAD (BREAD MACHINE) | BETTER HOMES ...
3.5/5 (4)Calories 113 per servingTotal Time 15 mins
40+ SWEET QUICK BREAD RECIPES - BREAD DAD
Estimated Reading Time 8 mins
BREAD MACHINE COCOA BREAD RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
Calories 256Saturated Fat 3g 14%Cholesterol 35mg 12%Total Fat 11g 14%
KETO BREAD RECIPES FOR BREAD MAKER : WEIGHT WATCHERS ...
PUMPKIN BREAD MACHINE RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
CHOCOLATE COCONUT BREAD | BREAD MACHINE RECIPES
CHOCOLATE BREAD RECIPE | BREAD MACHINE RECIPES
CHOCOLATE CHIP PUMPKIN CAKE BREAD | BREAD MACHINE RECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make chocolate milk bread in a bread machine?Add all of the ingredients (except the chocolate chips) starting with the milk into the bread machine “bucket” (bread pan). Place the bread pan in the bread machine. Plug in the bread machine, enter the appropriate settings (i.e. light color, basic setting and 2 lb) and press the “start” button.
What is chocolate quick bread?It is basically a chocolate cake in bread form. While some recipes contain yeast, making them a genuine bread recipe, this style is a quick bread meaning it just uses baking powder and soda for the rise. Chocolate quick bread also contains sugar, flour eggs – which makes it much closer to a cake and is made similar to muffins.
Can you make chocolate chip Loaf in a bread maker machine?Fluffy with slightly melted chocolate chip chunks, this Chocolate Chip Loaf achieves both convenience and flavour through a bread maker machine! Each slice will have you wanting more! I am using a bread maker of at least 700g capacity for this recipe. It does rise a bit!
How do I add chocolate chips to the bread dough?Select 'Mix Bread' cycle or the setting that allows ingredients such as seeds or fruit to be folded into the dough; press Start. Add the chocolate chips at the signal, or about 5 minutes before the kneading cycle has finished.