Tart, tangy and citrusy flavors abound in this quick citrus vinaigrette recipe to whisk together any night of the week you've got the good greens to go with it. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1/2 cup.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Place all ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well. Chill until serving. Just before serving, shake dressing and drizzle over salad.
Sweet vinaigrette to pour over any salad. See note in recipe to make this vinaigrette and salad your very OWN!
Provided by Hopkins82
Categories Salad Dressings
Yield 2-3 tsp, 6-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- combine all ingredients together and whisk until well incorporated.
- Drizzle 2-3 tsp of dressing over your salads.
- Note: this is a great dressing to go with any green salad that is combined with some sort of fruit (pear, orange segments, grapes, strawberries, dried sweet cranberries), add some type of nut (almonds, walnuts), and cheese (crumbled bleu, feta, gorgonzola). MAKE IT YOUR OWN!
ORANGE CITRUS VINAIGRETTE
- Whisk together the vinegar, orange juice, oil, cilantro, mustard, garlic, and honey in a bowl; store in refrigerator.
This vinaigrette gets its refreshing tartness from the zest and juice of three types of citrus: orange, lemon, and grapefruit. It makes for a delicious homemade salad dressing.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes 3/4 cup
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Whisk all the ingredients together in a nonreactive medium bowl until combined. Use immediately, or refrigerate, covered, for up to 3 days.
This combination of citrus and herbs make a smooth, sweet, and sour type of vinaigrette welcome on all types of salads. It can also be used to enhance steak or chicken sandwiches. Enjoy!
Provided by Brent BeSaw
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Blend vinegar, orange juice, shallots, lemon juice, honey, parsley, ginger, Dijon mustard, lime juice, soy sauce, thyme, jalapeno pepper, and dill on high in a blender until smooth. Slowly pour grapeseed oil through the small opening in the blender's lid while the blender is running until fully incorporated; season with salt and black pepper.
- Place juice in a blender or food processor. Add vinegar and slowly add peanut oil to emulsify. Salt and pepper to taste
Always make more salad dressing than you'll need. It takes no longer to mix a big batch, and it means tomorrow night's salad will be ready in minutes. This recipe makes enough vinaigrette for three large salads.
Provided by Bon Appétit Test Kitchen
Yield Makes 1 1/2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small jar; season vinaigrette to taste with salt and pepper. Shake to blend. DO AHEAD: Vinaigrette can be made 1 week ahead. Cover and chill. Shake before using.
People also searched
More about "citrus vinaigrette recipes"
CITRUS VINAIGRETTE RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
2013-01-22 · Combine first 6 ingredients in a small jar; season vinaigrette to taste with salt and pepper.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small jar; season vinaigrette to taste with salt and pepper. Shake to blend.
CITRUS VINAIGRETTE RECIPE ~ FRESH FOOD BITES
2019-03-15 · Place desired amount of meat, seafood or fish in a glass bowl. Add enough of the prepared citrus vinaigrette to just cover the meat, seafood or fish. Cover; …
- Juice the orange, lemon, and lime. In a medium screw-top jar combine citrus juices, oil, chives, mustard, and salt. Cover; shake well. Taste and add honey if desired. If desired, add ginger and/or black pepper. Cover and shake well after adding any ingredients.
CITRUS VINAIGRETTE RECIPE - ADD A PINCH
2015-04-16 · Here’s my Citrus Vinaigrette Recipe. I hope you love it! Citrus Vinaigrette Recipe. This citrus vinaigrette recipe makes a quick and easy homemade dressing that is delicious with so many dishes! 4.86 from 7 votes. Review Recipe. Print Recipe. Prep Time 10 mins. Total Time 10 mins. Author: Robyn Stone | Add a Pinch…
TRIPLE CITRUS VINAIGRETTE - DIABETES FOOD HUB
Recipe photo may include foods and ingredients that are not a part of this recipe and not included in the nutrition analysis. Source: Sizzle & Smoke. Recipe Credit: Steve Petusevsky. Summary. This zesty citrus vinaigrette …
ORANGE CITRUS VINAIGRETTE | BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
2013-07-03 · Orange Citrus Vinaigrette. Save to Favorites Pin Print Review. Servings: 10 (1) ounce servings. Ingredients 1 small shallot about 2 teaspoons minced juice of 1 …
10 BEST CITRUS VINAIGRETTE DRESSING RECIPES | YUMMLY
2021-07-15 · Citrus Vinaigrette (Dressing) Mom, Can I Have That orange zest, extra virgin olive oil, fresh orange juice, minced shallot and 6 more Raspberry Citrus Vinaigrette Dressing This Mama Loves orange juice, apple cider vinegar, sea salt, …
See details »
CITRUS SALAD DRESSING (EASY VINAGIRETTE!) – A COUPLE COOKS
2019-11-14 · Instructions. Zest the orange. In a medium bowl, mix the orange juice, orange zest, lemon juice, mustard, maple syrup, salt and a grind of fresh black pepper. Gradually whisk in the olive oil 1 …
- Zest the orange. In a medium bowl, mix the orange juice, orange zest, lemon juice, mustard, maple syrup, salt and a grind of fresh black pepper.
- Gradually whisk in the olive oil 1 tablespoon at a time (8 tablespoons total), until creamy and emulsified. If desired, season with additional salt.
CITRUS VINAIGRETTE | VERONIKA'S KITCHEN
2019-05-10 · This light and refreshing Citrus Vinaigrette will be a perfect salad dressing recipe to brighten up your summer salad! Made with just simple ingredients, like olive oil, white wine vinegar, …
- Put all the ingredients in a mason jar (Olive oil, white wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, lemon zest and juice, orange zest and juice, minced garlic, maple syrup, and freshly cracked black pepper).
CITRUS VINAIGRETTE SALAD DRESSING RECIPE – SALTY CANARY
2019-08-12 · This Citrus Vinaigrette Salad Dressing Recipe is so good! With a bit of garlic and lemon pepper it’s a little bit spicy, but all the citrus flavoring makes it the perfect salad dressing for a winter …
OVERRIPE CITRUS VINAIGRETTE RECIPE | EATINGWELL
Overripe Citrus Vinaigrette Trusted Brands. Recipe Summary. active: 10 mins . total: 10 mins . Servings: 12 . Nutrition Profile: Low-Calorie; Dairy-Free; Egg Free; Gluten-Free; Vegetarian; Vegan; …
- Remove 1/4 teaspoon zest (set aside) and squeeze 1/4 cup juice from orange and limes. In a blender, cover and blend orange and lime juice, mustard, garlic, and salt until combined. With blender running, slowly add oil in a steady stream until mixture is thick.
GINGER-CITRUS VINAIGRETTE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Recipes; Ginger-Citrus Vinaigrette; Ginger-Citrus Vinaigrette. Rating: Unrated. Be the first to rate & review! A little tangy and a little sweet, this bright and citrusy dressing will instantly upgrade even the dullest salad. Use the Magical Butter Machine to create an intense orange-infused olive oil that serves as the base for this recipe…
- Zest and then peel the oranges; discard peel. Combine the orange zest and flesh with olive oil in the Magical Butter Machine. Run for 1 hour at 130°.
- Strain the citrus-infused oil into a large bowl. Whisk in all of the remaining ingredients. Serve drizzled over your favorite salad.
CITRUS VINAIGRETTE RECIPE - JOANNE WEIR | FOOD & WINE
2015-08-13 · Instructions Checklist. Step 1. In a small bowl, combine the orange zest, orange juice and vinegar. Whisk in the oil and season with salt and pepper. Advertisement.
CITRUS VINAIGRETTE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
2007-01-23 · Stir together first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl. Whisk in olive oil until incorporated. Stir in chives and sugar; add sea salt and pepper. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour before using.
AN EASY TEMPLATE FOR CITRUS VINAIGRETTE, 5 WAYS | KITCHN
2016-01-07 · Fresh oregano gives this mild, sweet dressing a nice herbal boost. Combine the zest and juice of 1 medium navel orange, 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano, 1/2 minced shallot, 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar, and a pinch of salt and pepper in a jar. Pour in 3/4 cup of olive oil. Seal the lid and shake to mix together.
CITRUS VINAIGRETTE - DRESSING OR MARINADE! | MAMA LOVES FOOD
2019-05-17 · Citrus Vinaigrette is my go-to salad dressing for a cool crisp salad on hot summer days. Easy to make and tastes amazing. You’ll love this citrus salad dressing recipe! Citrus Vinaigrette is made with just a few simple ingredients including orange juice, olive oil, and apple cider vinegar.
CITRUS VINAIGRETTE RECIPE | EATINGWELL
Vegan Salad Dressing Recipes; Citrus Vinaigrette; Citrus Vinaigrette. Rating: Unrated. Ratings. 5 star values: 0 ; 4 star values: 0 ; 3 star values: 0 ; 2 star values: 0 ; 1 star values: 0 ; Read Reviews ; Add Review; Be the first to rate & review! This versatile citrus salad dressing gets a touch of natural sweetness from orange juice, which balances the acidity of the lemon juice. Use it in ...
See details »
ZAXBYS CITRUS VINAIGRETTE RECIPE- TFRECIPES
Zaxby's Citrus Vinaigrette Recipe Recipes. CITRUS VINAIGRETTE. Sweet vinaigrette to pour over any salad. See note in recipe to make this vinaigrette and salad your very OWN! Recipe From food.com. Provided by Hopkins82. Time 5m. Yield 2-3 tsp, 6-10 serving(s) Steps: combine all ingredients together and whisk until well incorporated. Drizzle 2-3 tsp of dressing over your salads. Note: this is a
See details »
CITRUS VINAIGRETTE RECIPE | HEALTH.COM
1/2 cup fresh orange juice. 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice. 2 tablespoons olive oil. 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce. 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard. 1 tablespoon honey. 2 teaspoons minced peeled ...
See details »
RECIPE - GREENS IN CITRUS VINAIGRETTE
FOOD & DRINK > Greens in Citrus Vinaigrette; Greens in Citrus Vinaigrette Summer 2019. Greens in Citrus Vinaigrette Summer 2019. BY: Tonia Wilson-Vuksanovic. This is a simple toss of greens to add freshness to the tortilla. Adding herbs such as mint or basil brightens the flavour even more. ½ tsp (2 mL) Dijon mustard 2 tsp (10 mL) lemon juice 3 tbsp (45 mL) olive oil 6 cups (1.5 L) mixed ...
See details »
15 EASY CITRUS VINAIGRETTES THAT WILL MAKE YOU LOVE SALAD ...
2021-02-06 · Add some brightness to your salad with these easy citrus vinaigrette recipes. Ingredients like lemon, lime and orange bring a pop of acidity that pairs well with leafy greens. Try recipes like...
See details »
10 BEST HONEY CITRUS VINAIGRETTE RECIPES | YUMMLY
2021-07-18 · Honey Citrus Vinaigrette Recipes 160,688 Recipes. Last updated Jul 18, 2021. This search takes into account your taste preferences. 160,688 suggested recipes. Herbed Citrus Vinaigrette Dressing KitchenAid. honey, dried oregano, lime juice, light olive oil, salt, dried basil and 1 more. Honey Citrus Vinaigrette The Kitchn. honey, orange juice, grated orange zest, lime juice, …
See details »
15-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient preparation occasion salads side-dishes fruit vegetables easy salad-dressings citrus oranges greens onions novelty presentation served-cold 3-steps-or-less