CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS
Simple, moist, and delicious! This is a basic recipe you can use as-is, or alter to make other flavors by adding ingredients (chocolate chips and cocoa, poppy seeds, etc).
Provided by Julesong
Categories Quick Breads
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Mix filling ingredients with mixer.
- Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Oil bottoms only of medium muffin tins.
- Beat eggs; stir in milk and oil; set aside.
- Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt until well blended.
- Pour liquids, all at once, into flour mixture; stir until moistened.
- Fill muffin cups about 1/2 full.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon filling onto batter.
- Top with batter to 3/4 full.
- Bake 30-35 minutes.
- Don't brown; should be light in color.
- Roll hot muffins in powdered sugar.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 374.2, Fat 20.9, SaturatedFat 5.8, Cholesterol 71.7, Sodium 352.8, Carbohydrate 40.4, Fiber 0.9, Sugar 14.8, Protein 6.6
CREAM CHEESE CRANBERRY MUFFINS
Moist and chock-full of colorful berries, these marvelous muffins are a seasonal specialty of Mrs. Leonard Keszler, Bismarck, North Dakota. "They are light and tasty, and they freeze very well," she says.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter, cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy, 5-7 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine flour, baking powder and salt; stir into creamed mixture just until moistened. Fold in cranberries and pecans. , Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the muffins comes out clean, 20-25 minutes. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. , Combine confectioners' sugar and milk; drizzle over muffins.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 105 calories, Fat 6g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 46mg cholesterol, Sodium 113mg sodium, Carbohydrate 10g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
CREAM CHEESE-FILLED BANANA BREAD MUFFINS RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: large egg, light brown sugar, granulated sugar, butter, sour cream, vanilla extract, ripe bananas, all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, large egg, cream cheese, granulated sugar, all-purpose flour
Provided by Gibran Rubio
Yield 12 muffins
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
- To prepare the bread, combine egg, sugars, butter, sour cream and vanilla in a large mixing bowl. Whisk together. Add the bananas and mash together.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and mix lightly to combine. Set aside.
- To prepare the cream cheese filling, mix egg, cream cheese, sugar, and flour in a small bowl.
- To assemble the muffins, spoon a layer of bread batter into a greased muffin tin. Then spoon a layer of cream cheese filling, then top off with another layer of bread batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Baking times may vary. Muffins are done when a tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow muffins to cool for 15 mins.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 243 calories, Carbohydrate 29 grams, Fat 12 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 3 grams, Sugar 15 grams
PUMPKIN CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS
You'll be glad you made this recipe for pumpkin muffins with a cream cheese filling and a streusel topping.
Provided by Barb
Categories Bread Quick Bread Recipes Pumpkin Bread Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease and flour 18 muffin cups, or use paper liners.
- To make the filling: In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until soft. Add egg, vanilla and brown sugar. Beat until smooth, then set aside.
- For the streusel topping: In a medium bowl, mix flour, sugar, cinnamon and pecans. Add butter and cut it in with a fork until crumbly. Set aside.
- For the muffin batter: In a large bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Make a well in the center of flour mixture and add eggs, pumpkin, olive oil and vanilla. Beat together until smooth.
- Place pumpkin mixture in muffin cups about 1/2 full. Then add one tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture right in the middle of the batter. Try to keep cream cheese from touching the paper cup. Sprinkle on the streusel topping.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (195 degrees C) for 20 to 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 303.9 calories, Carbohydrate 45.2 g, Cholesterol 49.8 mg, Fat 12.2 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 4.3 g, SaturatedFat 4.9 g, Sodium 225.8 mg, Sugar 28.8 g
CREAM CHEESE-BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
A quick yet delicious recipe that will wow your whole family!
Provided by Giulyfafuly
Categories Bread Quick Bread Recipes Muffin Recipes Blueberry Muffin Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease muffin cups with cooking spray or line with paper muffin liners.
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together with a sifter into a bowl. Combine sugar, cream cheese, table cream, eggs, and 1/4 cup vegetable oil plus 1 teaspoon vegetable oil in a large bowl.
- Fold flour mixture into sugar mixture until batter is smooth. Stir in blueberries. Scoop batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 209.7 calories, Carbohydrate 26.2 g, Cholesterol 46.9 mg, Fat 10.7 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 3.3 g, SaturatedFat 3.9 g, Sodium 264 mg, Sugar 15 g
CREAM CHEESE CARROT MUFFINS
I revised a pumpkin bread recipe to make these delicious spiced muffins. Pureed canned carrots and a cream cheese filling make them so moist!-Francy Schneidecker, Tillamook, Oregon
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Place carrots in a food processor; cover and process until smooth. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and spices. In a small bowl, whisk the pureed carrots, egg and oil; stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. , Fill 12 greased muffin cups one-third full. In a small bowl, beat the filling ingredients until smooth. Drop by tablespoonfuls into the center of each muffin. Top with remaining batter. , Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 288 calories, Fat 14g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 56mg cholesterol, Sodium 370mg sodium, Carbohydrate 37g carbohydrate (22g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 5g protein.
PEAR, DATE AND CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS
Make and share this Pear, Date and Cream Cheese Muffins recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Redsie
Categories Quick Breads
Yield 8 muffins, 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 350°F Line 8 muffins cups with paper or silicone liners.
- Cream cheese filling:.
- In a bowl, whisk together the cream cheese and honey. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer. Add the egg and beat until smooth.
- With a wooden spoon, stir in the dry ingredients, alternating with the milk. Stir only until the flour is moistened. Add the pear and dates.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin cups. Using the backside of a spoon, make a hole in the centre of each muffin and fill with 1 tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the centre of a muffin but without touching the filling comes out clean, about 35 minutes.
- Remove the muffins from the pan, place on a cake rack, cover with a clean tea towel and let cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 398.1, Fat 16, SaturatedFat 9.8, Cholesterol 68.7, Sodium 192.8, Carbohydrate 59.3, Fiber 2.4, Sugar 32.2, Protein 6.6
More about "cream cheese muffins recipes"
CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS - A FAMILY FEAST
4.2/5 (6)Estimated Reading Time 7 minsServings 12Total Time 35 mins
- Place a muffin liner inside each opening of a large muffin pan. Spray each liner lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the room temperature cream cheese until light and creamy. Add eggs and beat until smooth. Add milk, vanilla and melted butter and mix thoroughly.
CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS - I AM BAKER
4.9/5 (8)Total Time 26 minsCategory DessertCalories 451 per serving
CREAM CHEESE PEACH MUFFINS - WORDS OF DELICIOUSNESS
10 BEST CINNAMON CREAM CHEESE MUFFIN RECIPES
SAVOURY CHEESE MUFFINS | RECIPETIN EATS
CINNAMON CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS - RECIPES SIMPLE
LEMON CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS - OMG CHOCOLATE DESSERTS
CRANBERRY CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
MIXED BERRY CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS • FIVEHEARTHOME
MOIST CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS | BAKE OR BREAK
BLUEBERRY CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS - DIVAS CAN COOK
LEMON CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS - WHAT SARAH BAKES
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CREAM CHEESE FILLED MUFFINS - TASTY …
CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS RECIPE - BAKING MADE SIMPLE …
BLUEBERRY CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS - CRAZY FOR CRUST
EASY CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS RECIPE - YUMMY TUMMY
Category Breakfast, Breakfast Recipe, Brunch, SnackCalories 214 per serving
CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS | RECIPE BY LEIGH ANNE WILKES
4.8/5 (27)Total Time 40 minsCategory BreakfastCalories 349 per serving
10 BEST CREAM CHEESE SPINACH MUFFIN RECIPES | YUMMLY
30 EASY CREAM CHEESE RECIPES (BEST WAYS TO USE CREAM CHEESE)
CREAM CHEESE AND JAM MUFFINS ~ MACHEESMO
LEMON CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS – KETO RECIPE - KETO GOOD EATS
CHOCOLATE CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS - TASHA'S ARTISAN FOODS
BLUEBERRY CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS - OMG CHOCOLATE DESSERTS
STRAWBERRY CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS - THE DIZZY COOK
BEST EVER CHOCOLATE CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS RECIPE
BLACKBERRY CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS - THE DIZZY COOK
LEMON CREAM CHEESE FILLING MUFFINS - PILLSBURY BAKING
KETO CINNAMON CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS RECIPE | WHOLESOME YUM
RED VELVET CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS | THE RECIPE CRITIC
KETO CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS AKA MAGIC MUFFINS! - KETOGENIC WOMAN
STRAWBERRY CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS - PASTRY & BEYOND
RASPBERRY CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS - BOSTON GIRL BAKES
CREAM CHEESE CARROT CAKE MUFFINS | KING ARTHUR BAKING
CHEESECAKE STREUSEL MUFFINS RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
RASPBERRY-CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS - MYRECIPES
CHOCOLATE CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS - JULIA'S CUISINE
CREAM CHEESE ZUCCHINI MUFFINS - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
BERRY CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS - CLEVERLY SIMPLE
CREAM CHEESE STREUSEL MUFFINS - SIMPLY SCRATCH
BANANA CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS | DIXIE CRYSTALS
CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS WITH STREUSEL TOPPING - LAUREN'S LATEST
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #breads #muffins #quick-breads
You'll also love