CREAMY BAKED EGGS
My husband loves eggs prepared in any way. This recipe is simple but special, and the eggs come out just as he likes them every time. If you like soft yolks, cook the eggs for 9 minutes; for firmer yolks, cook for about 11 minutes.-Macey Allen, Green Forest, Arkansas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 400°. Pour cream into a greased cast-iron or other ovenproof skillet . Gently break an egg into a small bowl; slip egg into skillet. Repeat with remaining eggs. Sprinkle with cheeses, salt and pepper., Bake until egg whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard, 10-12 minutes. Top with green onions; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 135 calories, Fat 9g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 200mg cholesterol, Sodium 237mg sodium, Carbohydrate 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 11g protein.
SUNDAY MORNING BAKED EGGS
These creamy, indulgent eggs are baked in individual ramekins with cream, cheese and tarragon - perfect for a lazy weekend brunch
Provided by Marcus Wareing
Categories Breakfast, Brunch, Supper
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3 and bring a kettleful of water to the boil. Pour 1 tbsp oil into 4 shallow ramekins and crack 2 eggs into each. Season with sea salt and coarse black pepper, sprinkle with the tarragon and cheese, then spoon over the cream.
- Set the ramekins in a roasting tin, then quarter-fill the tin with water from the kettle. Carefully transfer to the oven and bake for 6-8 mins or until the egg whites are softly set and the yolks are runny. Serve immediately with the watercress on the side and Brummie bacon cakes (see 'Goes well with', right), toast, or gluten-free alternative.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 426 calories, Fat 40 grams fat, SaturatedFat 16 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 1 grams carbohydrates, Protein 16 grams protein, Sodium 1.8 milligram of sodium
EGG BAKED IN CREAM
- Set a rack in the middle of the oven and preheat to 400 degrees. In a small sauté pan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the leeks, a splash of water and a pinch of salt and cook until the leeks are tender, about 2 minutes. Add the herbs and transfer to a 6-inch cazuela, cocotte or other ceramic dish, covering the bottom with the butter, leeks and herbs.
- Crack the egg into the middle of the dish. Add enough half-and-half to barely cover the white. Sprinkle with salt and coarsely ground pepper. Cook until the white is set, 8 to 12 minutes. Serve with grilled or toasted bread.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 311, UnsaturatedFat 8 grams, Carbohydrate 21 grams, Fat 21 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 11 grams, SaturatedFat 11 grams, Sodium 358 milligrams, Sugar 4 grams, TransFat 0 grams
BAKED EGGS AND CREAMY GREENS
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees with a rack in top third. Generously butter four 1/2-cup ramekins; add 1 tablespoon greens to each. Break an egg into each ramekin, then top each with another 1 tablespoon greens. Drizzle each with 1 teaspoon cream; season with salt and pepper. Transfer ramekins to a rimmed baking sheet.
- Place sheet on rack and bake until whites are just set and eggs are still soft in centers, 12 to 15 minutes (start checking at 12, as they tend to cook at different rates). Serve immediately.
- Place egg in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
- Melt butter in saucepan, add flour until it forms into a ball. Slowly add the milk and stir until the sauce comes to a boil.
- Stir the white pepper, salt, black pepper, and chopped eggs into the sauce; stir until the eggs are heated.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 311.5 calories, Carbohydrate 12.4 g, Cholesterol 405.4 mg, Fat 20.9 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 18.6 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, Sodium 261.3 mg, Sugar 8.4 g
CREAMY BAKED EGGS FOR TWO
You can change this up a bit by adding crumbled, cooked bacon, or ham, or cooked spinach at the bottom of the ramekins.
Provided by SeriousMoms
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Butter two 8 oz ramekins, and then crack 2 eggs inside each. Be careful not to break the yolks.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top, and then salt and pepper.
- Pour two tablespoons of cream over the egg mixture in each ramekin.
- Place the ramekins on a cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 20 minutes, or when they are done to your liking.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 318.1, Fat 27.7, SaturatedFat 14.5, Cholesterol 432.4, Sodium 280.4, Carbohydrate 1.8, Sugar 0.5, Protein 15.2
BAKED EGGS IN CREAMY SPINACH
"Creamy, cheesy, nutrient-dense spinach serves as the base for the eggs in this take on shakshuka," says Michael.
Provided by Michael Symon : Food Network
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the oven to 350˚ F.
- Set a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil and heat to shimmering, then add the onion and a pinch of salt. Cook until translucent, about 1 minute. Add the spinach and cook until wilted, about 1 minute. Add the cream and bring to a simmer. Add the nutmeg and Parmesan and season with a pinch of salt and a twist of pepper.
- Make 4 shallow depressions in the spinach mixture and carefully crack an egg into each one. Transfer the skillet to the oven and cook until the egg whites are set but the yolks are still runny, about 8 minutes. Serve immediately.
CREAMY BAKED EGGS
This is part of our traditional Christmas morning breakfast, and is perfect for any brunch when you want to prepare dishes the day before. Of course, you can just assemble and cook, but it is the convenience of having the dish ready to bake, and eliminating the mess in the morning, (and the delicious taste!) which appeals most to me. I indicated that this serves 4, but it will serve 6 if you have other brunch items. The recipe can be doubled and baked in a 9x13 inch pan. I have used this recipe for at least twenty years after taking a Doris Simms cooking class in Ottawa.
Provided by Sweet Baboo
Categories < 60 Mins
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Make sauce first. Can be made in the microwave if you wish.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in saucepan and add the flour.
- Whisk together till smooth, and fry gently for a few minutes which will remove the raw taste of the flour. Do not brown the roux.
- Add the milk while whisking to avoid lumps, and cook the mixture till thickened. This will make a thin sauce.
- Off heat, add the grated cheese, and whisk till it melts.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl to combine.
- Saute the green onion in 2 tablespoons butter to soften.
- Add beaten eggs and bacon.
- Fry-scramble, and remove from pan while they are still quite soft (nearly set), and combine with the sauce.
- Stir together, and place in a buttered 11x7 inch baking dish.
- Butter the bread.
- Whirl in a food processor to make buttered crumbs.
- Sprinkle on top of the sauced eggs.
- Can refrigerate, covered, overnight for baking the next morning.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 20 minutes, till set, and crumbs are toasted.
Looking for an easy breakfast for your crew? Try these versatile baked eggs. Fill ramekins with two eggs and a touch of heavy cream, then have people pile on their favorite toppings like crispy bacon, sautéed mushrooms, leftover cooked vegetables, or crumbled feta before baking.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Generously brush 4 shallow (6-inch) gratin dishes, ramekins, or small oven-proof skillets with unsalted butter. Add 1 teaspoon heavy cream and crack 2 eggs into each; season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle each dish with desired toppings and transfer to a rimmed baking sheet; bake until whites are just set and yolks are still soft, 9 to 11 minutes. Serve with English muffins or toast.
PEPPERY, CREAMY GREENS WITH EGGS
Eggs, cream, peppery greens. This is a low-fuss, highly satisfying brunch made in a skillet on your stovetop. It's a brunch recipe that'll impress with no fuss.
Provided by Christian Reynoso
Yield 2-4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Using a fork, mix cream and 1 tsp. Diamond Crystal or ½ tsp. Morton kosher salt in a small bowl or a 2-cup measuring glass until salt is dissolved, then stir in broth. Set aside.
- Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in a large skillet with a lid over medium. Add onion, garlic, and 1 tsp. Diamond Crystal or ½ tsp. Morton kosher salt and stir in the salt well with a wooden spoon (this will help onion release it's moisture, making sure it cooks but doesn't brown). Cook, stirring often, until softened and translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add 1 Tbsp. water to pan followed by half of greens, stirring well (you want to get some of the greens in direct contact with the bottom of the pan). Cook, stirring occasionally, until wilted, about 3 minutes. Mix in remaining greens and cook, stirring occasionally, until wilted, about 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and pour half of reserved cream mixture over greens mixture. Using wooden spoon, make 4 wells in greens mixture, spacing evenly apart. Crack an egg into each well and pour remaining cream mix over eggs. Cover pan with lid and increase heat to medium-low. Cook until eggs whites are almost entirely opaque but yolks are still runny, about 5 minutes. Remove pan from heat and let sit, still covered, until whites are completely cooked, about 2 minutes. (If the bottoms of the eggs seem to be cooking faster than the tops, just turn off the heat, keep the lid on, and cook the tops with the residual heat. If you want more firm egg yolks, just simmer or keep the lid on for a little longer.)
- Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper and drizzle generously with oil over the top. Serve with toast.
More about "creamy baked eggs recipes"
CREAMY BAKED EGGS - GRACE AND GOOD EATS
4/5 (2)Total Time 20 minsCategory BreakfastCalories 254 per serving
BEST CREAMY BAKED EGGS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE SHIRRED …
Reviews 22Servings 2-4Cuisine AmericanCategory Breakfast
AN EASY RECIPE FOR BAKED EGGS TRANSFORMS BREAKFAST OR …
CREAMY PARMESAN BAKED EGGS - JO COOKS
OVEN-PERFECT CREAMY SCRAMBLED EGGS RECIPE
SOFT AND CREAMY SCRAMBLED EGGS - INSPIRED TASTE
BAKED EGGS WITH CREAMY GREENS AND GARLIC BUTTER TOASTS
EASY BAKED EGGS RECIPE | GET CRACKING
BAKED EGGS IN CREAMY HERB SAUCE RECIPE | RACHAEL RAY …
10 BEST OVEN BAKED EGGS RECIPES | YUMMLY
BEST BAKED EGGS | ALLRECIPES
30 EGG CASSEROLE RECIPES TO MAKE FOR BREAKFAST
BAKED EGGS RECIPE - THE GIRL WHO ATE EVERYTHING
CREAMY BAKED EGGS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF HOME
3 INGREDIENT NO BAKE KEY LIME PIE (NO EGGS OR BUTTER)
BAKED EGGS - THE FLAVOURS OF KITCHEN
NO CHURN CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER ICE CREAM. - HALF BAKED HARVEST
30 MINUTE LOW-CARB CREAMY BAKED EGGS - APPETITE FOR ENERGY
CREAMY FRENCH BAKED EGGS (OEUFS EN COCOTTE) - KJ'S FOOD JOURNAL
BAKED EGGS: HOW TO BAKE EGGS IN A MUFFIN TIN - WHOLESOME YUM
PARMESAN BAKED EGGS RECIPE - PINCH OF YUM
CREAMY BAKED EGGS WITH LEEKS AND SPINACH - TODAY.COM
EASY BAKED EGGS (READY IN 20 MINUTES!) - SPEND WITH PENNIES
BAKED EGGS RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
CREAMY BAKED EGGS WITH LEEKS AND SPINACH - SOUTHERN LIVING
CREAMY BAKED EGGS WITH ASPARAGUS AND PECORINO RECIPE
CREAMY BAKED EGGS RECIPE ON FOOD52 | RECIPE | BAKED EGGS, …
CREAMED SPINACH BAKED EGGS - PERFECT WEEKEND BRUNCH - BUDGET …
23 CREME EGG RECIPES TO MAKE THIS EASTER | GOODTO
CREAMY BAKED EGGS WITH ASPARAGUS AND PECORINO RECIPE
BAKED EGGS WITH CHIVES AND CREAM - RECIPE - FINECOOKING
EASY BAKED SCRAMBLED EGGS RECIPES! - THAT LOW CARB LIFE
BAKED EGGS IN CREAM RECIPE | WOOLWORTHS
CLASSIC CRèME BRûLéE RECIPE
CREAMY BAKED EGGS RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
CREAMY BAKED EGGS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
EASY BAKED EGGS (SHIRRED EGGS) - PINCH AND SWIRL
CREAMY BAKED EGGS WITH HERBS AND BACON RECIPE | MYRECIPES
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #preparation
You'll also love