CREAMY BLACK BEANS
This rich spread lacks saturated fat or cholesterol, but not flavor! I love to serve it with pita wedges and veggie sticks. Would also be great heaped in a tortilla! I adapted it from Alive magazine.
Provided by White Rose Child
Yield 2 cups, 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine first five ingredients in a blender. (Or save the salsa to add later, if you want more salsa chunks in your dip.).
- Blend until very smooth.
- Drizzle in the tahini, and salsa if you didn't yet, and blend again till well combined.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 95.8, Fat 2.2, SaturatedFat 0.3, Sodium 133.9, Carbohydrate 14.8, Fiber 5.1, Sugar 0.8, Protein 5.5
CREAMY BLACK BEAN SALSA RECIPE
Our go-to salsa has always been Creamy Black Bean Salsa. With a full serving of vegetables, a tangy creamy sauce, and delicious beans and flavor it can't be beat!
Provided by Camille Beckstrand
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 16
- In a large bowl, combine the beans, corn, peppers, onion, and cilantro and parsley.
- Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar and spices and seasonings; pour over bean mixture and toss gently until everything is coated in sauce.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 219 kcal, Carbohydrate 31 g, Protein 6 g, Fat 9 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 4 mg, Sodium 220 mg, Fiber 5 g, Sugar 2 g, UnsaturatedFat 6 g, ServingSize 1 serving
CREAMY BLACK BEANS
I use these creamy black beans in my breakfast burritos, but they can be enjoyed in many other dishes, too. Make extra for bean and cheese tacos!
Provided by Alan Delgado
Yield Makes 6½ cups
Number Of Ingredients 13
- If using dried beans, rinse and drain 1 lb. dried black beans in a colander or fine-mesh sieve; transfer to a large bowl. Pour in water to cover by 2" and let soak in refrigerator at least 4 hours and up to 12 hours.
- Heat 5 Tbsp. vegetable oil in a small pot over medium-high. Cook ¼ large white onion, thinly sliced, 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced, and ½ medium jalapeño, thinly sliced, stirring often, until beginning to take on some color, 6-8 minutes. Add 3 bay leaves, 1½ pasilla chiles, halved, seeds removed, 1 guajillo chile, halved, seeds removed, 1 Tbsp. ground cumin, 2 tsp. dried oregano, 1½ tsp. dried thyme, and 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper. Cook, stirring often, until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- If using dried beans, add beans and their soaking liquid to pot and pour in more water so beans are covered by 2". Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, adding more water as needed to keep beans submerged, until beans are tender, 45-55 minutes.
- If using canned beans, add three (15.5-oz.) cans black beans (do not rinse) to pot and pour in more water so beans are covered by 2". Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, adding more water as needed to keep beans submerged, until flavors have come together, 15-20 minutes.
- Drain beans in a fine-mesh sieve set over a large bowl; remove bay leaves and discard. Working in 2 batches if needed, purée bean mixture and ¾ cup bean broth in a blender, adding more bean broth if needed, until thick and hummus-like in consistency. Taste and season with salt. Discard any remaining bean broth. Do ahead: Beans can be cooked 5 days ahead. Let cool; cover and chill. Reheat over low, stirring often.
BLACK BEANS WITH CREAM
Black beans are the preferred ones in the Gulf of Mexico. This is one tasy way of enjoying them. Cooking time doesn't include precooking of beans, since you can use many methods of cooking the, or even used canned.
Provided by Mexi-Rosie
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Sautee onion in oil.
- Add beans and lemon juice.
- Separatelty, mix sour cream with parsely and radish.
- Serve beans hot and place a dollop of the prepared cream on top of them.
- May be served with tortilla chips.
CREAMY BEAN DIP WITH CANNED BLACK BEANS
This creamy black bean dip with canned beans has a little heat and is a great addition to any game-watching party! I like to serve this with tortilla chips alongside guacamole, salsa, and/or pico de gallo.
Provided by Amy Gronli
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Combine sour cream, Cheddar cheese, black beans, 1/4 teaspoon parsley, paprika, chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper flakes, and pepper in a bowl; gently fold together so black beans aren't crushed. Sprinkle with more parsley, if desired.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve. Keep chilled while serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 34.2 calories, Carbohydrate 2.1 g, Cholesterol 6.6 mg, Fat 2.1 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 1.8 g, SaturatedFat 1.3 g, Sodium 56.9 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
More about "creamy black beans recipes"
CREAMY BLACK BEANS RECIPE - INSTANT POT - SPICE CRAVINGS
Ratings 13Calories 130 per servingCategory Main Course, Side Dish
- Turn on the Instant Pot. Heat oil on Saute mode (high). Ad crushed garlic, followed by chopped onions. Saute for 1 minute, or until the onions turns translucent.
- Add rinsed and drained beans, seasoning and water. Cancel Saute. Pressure cook on Bean/Chili Mode or Pressure cook mode for 30 minutes. Reduce time to 25 minutes for a more firm texture.
- Let the pressure release naturally for 15 mins (NPR 15). After that, release pressure manually. You can do that by turning the pressure knob to 'venting' position in DUO model, or, push down the pressure valve in ULTRA model.
CREAMY CUBAN-STYLE BLACK BEANS - TARA TEASPOON
4.8/5 (25)Total Time 2 hrs 25 minsCategory Side DishCalories 214 per serving
- Pick through dry beans for any pebbles and rinse beans. Place in an instant pot. For spicier black beans add the jalapeño, for less spicy leave it out. Add the onion, garlic, bay leaf and water.
- In a pot or high-sided skillet heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add onion, garlic, and jalapeño and reduce heat to medium. Saute until onion is soft and translucent, about 5 minutes.
EASY REFRIED BLACK BEANS IN 10 MINUTES! - THE KITCHEN GIRL
SPICY BLACK BEANS RECIPE - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
CREAMY BLACK BEANS - THERESCIPES.INFO
CROCK POT BLACK BEANS · EASY FAMILY RECIPES
CREAMY BLACK BEAN DIP RECIPE - PHOEBE LAPINE | FOOD & WINE
CREAMY BLACK BEANS RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
BLACK BEAN RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
16 BEST BLACK BEANS RECIPES | RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY …
CREAMY BLACK BEANS WITH COCONUT MILK - THE HARVEST …
EASY CREAMY COCONUT BLACK BEANS - INSPIRED TASTE
CREAMY BLACK BEANS - THE WINE LOVER'S KITCHEN
CREAMY BLACK BEAN SOUP - 2 SISTERS RECIPES BY ANNA AND LIZ
CREAMY BLACK BEAN SOUP RECIPE - THE WANDERLUST KITCHEN
CREAMY INDIAN BLACK BEANS - LIFE OFF THE LABEL
VEGETARIAN CREAMY CORN AND BLACK BEAN SOUP | FOODTALK
CREAMY BLACK BEANS RECIPE ~ VEGAN WFPB • VEGGIE SOCIETY
50 VEGETARIAN-FRIENDLY BLACK BEAN RECIPES - THE BAKING FAIRY
CREAMY CANNED REFRIED BLACK BEANS - A FLAVOR JOURNAL
EASY BLACK BEAN CURRY (CREAMY CURRIED BLACK BEANS) - EVERYDAY ...
BLACK BEAN RECIPES | MARTHA STEWART
30 BLACK BEAN RECIPES FROM DINNER TO DESSERT - INSANELY GOOD
HOW TO COOK BLACK BEANS (FROM SCRATCH!) - COOKIE AND KATE
CREAMY BLACK BEAN SOUP - BRAZILIAN KITCHEN ABROAD
CREAMY BLACK BEAN CURRY - THE FIERY VEGETARIAN
RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS | FOOD NETWORK
EASY BLACK BEANS RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
BLACK BEAN RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
HOW TO COOK BLACK BEANS FROM SCRATCH - INSPIRED TASTE
CREAMY BLACK BEANS | FLIPBOARD
CREAMY BLACK BEAN SOUP RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
EASY BLACK BEANS (HOW TO COOK CANNED!) – A COUPLE COOKS
CREAMY BLACK BEANS | RECIPE | BLACK BEAN RECIPES, BEAN RECIPES, …
CREAMY INDIAN BLACK BEANS [VEGAN] - ONE GREEN PLANET
CRISPY ROASTED BLACK BEANS – A COUPLE COOKS
HOW TO COOK BLACK BEANS RECIPE - LOVE AND LEMONS
15 DELICIOUS VEGAN BLACK BEAN RECIPES - ADDICTED TO VEGGIES
CREAMY BLACK BEAN TAQUITOS - STEP BY STEP PHOTOS - BUDGET BYTES
INDIAN VEGETARIAN CREAMY CORN BLACK BEAN CURRY RECIPE
CREAMY BLACK BEAN SOUP RECIPE | MYRECIPES
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #healthy #appetizers #beans #mexican #easy #beginner-cook #diabetic #low-fat #dips #spreads #dietary #low-cholesterol #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #oamc-freezer-make-ahead #inexpensive #black-beans #healthy-2 #low-in-something #to-go #number-of-servings
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook Cuban black beans?Assemble the Cuban black beans: In a pot, heat a little olive oil over medium high heat. Add the onion, garlic, and jalapeño and reduce heat to medium. Saute until onion is soft and translucent. Stir in the salt, oregano, chili powder, cumin, and coriander. Add the drained cooked beans and broth.
What are the best black beans to cook?The Pioneer Woman’s recipe for flavorful, from-scratch black beans is sure to become a family favorite. These are real deal black beans made with dried beans, which will get you the most flavor. Ree adds seasonings that reflect various traditional recipes, from cumin and oregano to chile powder and loads of fresh garlic.
How long to cook canned black beans?Cook the canned beans, cumin, and salt for 2 minutes. Cook just until they’re just warmed through. Give it a taste and be amazed! This recipe is for 1 can of black beans. How filling the recipe is depends on how you serve it. But if you’re serving it as a main protein source, it’s only 2 servings.
What is the best way to cook beans?It just takes time to cook the beans until creamy. Cook the dry black beans: Soak the beans overnight, then drain and rinse. In a large pot, cover the beans with 2 inches of water. Add the onion, jalapeño, garlic, and bay leaf. Bring to a simmer, then cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until very tender.