CREAMY BROCCOLI MUSHROOM SOUP
- In a stock pot, heat the oil and add the onion, cooking until translucent, then add the thyme and garlic.
- Season with salt, freshly ground black pepper, cayenne pepper and thyme leaves, and immediately add the stock; stir.
- Bring stock to a boil, and add broccoli and mushrooms. Cover, lower heat to simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 10-15 or until broccoli becomes tender (depends on the size of the broccoli pieces).
- Whisk flour and paprika into a small bowl along with the evaporated milk. Stir into soup, and raise heat, stirring constantly. When soup comes to a boil, if your soup is thick as you like it finish by adding the cream and removing from heat. If it's a little thin for you, whisk some more flour in the heavy cream and add that, stirring until it boils and thickens.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 229.9, Fat 16.5, SaturatedFat 7.9, Cholesterol 43.6, Sodium 82.3, Carbohydrate 15.3, Fiber 1, Sugar 1.6, Protein 7.5
CREAMY BROCCOLI SOUP (FROZEN BROCCOLI)
- Melt butter in large, heavy pot over medium-high heat. Sweat onions, and stir in the flour until incorporated. Gradually whisk in the stock. Add the broccoli and bring to a simmer. Cook for 20 minutes. Finish with cream. Roughly puree with an immersion blender and season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
CREAMED BROCCOLI AND MUSHROOM SOUP
This is a delicious and easy recipe that's great on cold winter days. I always use fresh ingredients when possible but you can use frozen or canned items if you wish.
Provided by LANGMANN
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large pot, mix the water, broccoli, mushrooms, and butter. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer 5 minutes, until broccoli is tender. Mix in milk powder, soup, hot sauce, pepper, and garlic powder. Continue cooking, stirring frequently, until heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 186.2 calories, Carbohydrate 17.9 g, Cholesterol 25.7 mg, Fat 8.3 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 11.4 g, SaturatedFat 5.2 g, Sodium 528.6 mg, Sugar 12.1 g
BEST CREAM OF BROCCOLI SOUP
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in medium sized stock pot, and saute onion and celery until tender. Add broccoli and broth, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Pour the soup into a blender, filling the pitcher no more than halfway full. Hold down the lid of the blender with a folded kitchen towel, and carefully start the blender, using a few quick pulses to get the soup moving before leaving it on to puree. Puree in batches until smooth and pour into a clean pot. Alternately, you can use a stick blender and puree the soup right in the cooking pot.
- In small saucepan, over medium-heat melt 3 tablespoons butter, stir in flour and add milk. Stir until thick and bubbly, and add to soup. Season with pepper and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 207.2 calories, Carbohydrate 17 g, Cholesterol 31.9 mg, Fat 12.4 g, Fiber 3.6 g, Protein 9.2 g, SaturatedFat 7.4 g, Sodium 528 mg, Sugar 7 g
CREAMY BROCCOLI SOUP RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: olive oil, small onion, garlics, kosher salt, pepper, mashed potato, broccoli, low sodium vegetable broth, milk, ground nutmeg
Provided by Rachel Gaewski
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Once the oil begins to shimmer, add the onion and cook for 3-4 minutes, until semi-translucent. Add the garlic, salt, and pepper and cook for 2-3 minutes more, until the garlic is fragrant.
- Add the mashed potatoes, broccoli, vegetable broth, and milk and bring to a boil. Cover and reduce the heat to low. Simmer for 20 minutes, or until the broccoli is tender.
- Use an immersion blender to blend the soup until smooth.
- Stir in the nutmeg, then ladle into bowls.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 479 calories, Carbohydrate 65 grams, Fat 18 grams, Fiber 5 grams, Protein 8 grams, Sugar 11 grams
CREAM OF BROCCOLI AND MUSHROOM SOUP
- In a large stockpot, add the cans of soup.
- Gradually stir in the milk.
- Add the frozen broccoli and remaining ingredients, and stir.
- Cook soup over low heat until it's heated through; stirring often.
- Ladle soup into bowls and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 166.3, Fat 8.7, SaturatedFat 3.2, Cholesterol 12.2, Sodium 1159.4, Carbohydrate 17, Fiber 3.8, Sugar 3.9, Protein 7.5
MUSHROOM & BROCCOLI SOUP
One of my girls won't eat meat and the other struggles to get enough fiber. This recipe is a perfect way to give them what they need in a dish they love to eat. I save my broccoli stems in the freezer until I have about two small bags, and then I make soup. -Maria Davis, Flower Mound, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings (1-1/2 quarts).
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Cut broccoli florets into bite-sized pieces. Peel and chop stalks., In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat; saute mushrooms until tender, 4-6 minutes. Stir in soy sauce; remove from pan., In same pan, combine broccoli stalks, carrots, celery, onion, garlic, broth and water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until vegetables are softened, 25-30 minutes., Puree soup using an immersion blender. Or cool slightly and puree soup in a blender; return to pan. Stir in florets and mushrooms; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; cook until broccoli is tender, 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in lemon juice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 69 calories, Fat 2g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 574mg sodium, Carbohydrate 11g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
CREAMY BROCCOLI SOUP
This is one of the best formulas for a creamy, savory broccoli soup - and it doesn't include any cream. Borrowing from the concept of using coconut water to provide the kind of richness that is reminiscent of bone broth in Yi Jun Loh's ingeniously vegan Malaysian ABC soup, this simple green elixir starts with a base of umami-loaded vegetables seared in olive oil then braised in coconut water. With silken tofu providing creaminess, this verdant, vegetable-powered soup can be pleasurably contrasted, in flavor and in temperature, with an optional dollop of sweet, cool ricotta. (If you're keeping this vegan, you'll still have plenty of creamy richness even if you leave the ricotta out.)
Provided by Eric Kim
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Cut off the broccoli stems, then cut the stems into 1-inch-thick slices. Separate the florets into small pieces. Reserve the stems and florets separately.
- Heat a large Dutch oven or pot over medium-high and add the olive oil. Stir in the onion, carrot, tomato, sweet potato and the broccoli stems, spread in an even layer and season generously with salt and pepper. Let the vegetables on the bottom sear without stirring until lightly browned, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add the garlic powder and stir with a wooden spoon to hydrate the spice in the fat and continue cooking for another minute or so. The tomato will start to break down and get jammy.
- Add the coconut water, raise the heat to high and bring the soup to a boil. Cover, lower the heat to keep the soup at a gentle boil and continue cooking until all of the vegetables are mostly softened and the stock is imbued with savory flavor, about 10 minutes. For a creamier texture, remove the broccoli stems to snack on or discard; for more broccoli flavor (and roughage), leave the stems in.
- Stir in the broccoli florets and tofu, raise the heat to high and bring the soup to a boil. Cover and cook until a paring knife easily cuts the stem part of a broccoli floret, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Carefully ladle the contents of the pot into a blender and blend until smooth. Taste and add salt and pepper as needed, then add more coconut water or water to thin out the soup to your desired thickness.
- Serve hot in shallow bowls, each serving dolloped with a spoonful of fridge-cold ricotta, if using, and lightly drizzled with extra-virgin olive oil and sprinkled with herbs, if desired.
CREAM OF BROCCOLI SOUP WITH WILD MUSHROOMS
- 1. Cut off the broccoli florets and use only these for the soup. Wash and drain them. To make a vivid green soup, cook the florets, uncovered, in a large amount of boiling salted water for 5 minutes, until very well cooked. Drain, refresh in cold water so that they keep their color, and drain thoroughly.
- 2. Cut off and discard the earthy ends of the mushroom stalks. If you are using cèpes, simply wipe the caps with a cloth; wash all the other mushrooms briefly under running water.
- 3. Cut large mushrooms into approximately 1/8-inch slices, medium-sized mushrooms into quarters, and leave small ones whole. Place in an airtight container and keep cool.
- 4. Bring the chicken stock to a boil, pour it over the broccoli, and purée in a blender or a food processor. Pour the purée into a saucepan, add the cream, and season with salt and pepper. Strain the cream of broccoli through a fine sieve, and return it to the saucepan.
- 5. Peel the shallot and chop it very finely. Place in an airtight container and keep cool.
- Finishing Touches
- 1. Reheat the soup.
- 2. Heat a nonstick skillet until very hot, add the mushrooms, season with salt, and stir with a wooden spoon until the mushrooms have released all their moisture. When it has almost completely evaporated, stir in the butter and shallot. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring continuously, then scoop the mushrooms onto paper towels to drain.
- Pour the soup into warmed individual tureens or soup plates and pile a mound of hot mushrooms into the center.
More about "creamy broccoli mushroom soup recipes"
CREAMY BROCCOLI AND MUSHROOM CASSEROLE RECIPE
MUSHROOM AND BROCCOLI SOUP RECIPE BY ARCHANA'S …
EASY 30-MINUTE VEGETABLE AND MUSHROOM SOUP
10 BEST BROCCOLI WITH CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP RECIPES
BROCCOLI AND MUSHROOM SOUP RECIPE - EASY LOW CARB …
EASY CREAM OF BROCCOLI SOUP - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
10 BEST BROCCOLI CASSEROLE CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP …
CREAM OF BROCCOLI MUSHROOM SOUP RECIPE - NDTV FOOD
5/5 (1)Category SoupServings 2Total Time 25 mins
CREAM OF BROCCOLI MUSHROOM SOUP RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CREAMY BROCCOLI MUSHROOM SOUP RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
OLD SCHOOL CHICKEN NOODLE CASSEROLE - PLAIN CHICKEN
CREAMY MUSHROOM, PARMESAN, AND BROCCOLI RABE SOUP
CREAM OF BROCCOLI SOUP WITH CHEDDAR - ONCE UPON A CHEF
RAW CREAM OF BROCCOLI MUSHROOM SOUP [VEGAN] - ONE GREEN PLANET
PAULA DEEN BROCCOLI CASSEROLE (WITH CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP)
OUR FAVORITE RECIPES THAT START WITH CREAM OF BROCCOLI SOUP
CREAMY BROCCOLI & MUSHROOM SOUP - APPETIZERS - TASTEGREATFOODIE
CREAM OF BROCCOLI MUSHROOM SOUP - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
CREAM OF MUSHROOM & BROCCOLI SOUP | PROIETTI'S ITALIAN RESTAURANT
CREAMY BROCCOLI SOUP WITH MUSHROOMS - COOKING CLARIFIED
BROCCOLI SOUP RECIPE (HEALTHY VEGAN SOUP) - FUN FOOD FROLIC
CREAM OF BROCCOLI SOUP (EASY RECIPE) - DASSANA'S VEG RECIPES
EASY CREAMY BROCCOLI MUSHROOM SOUP - CARDAMOM CORNER
RECIPE: BROCCOLI MUSHROOM SOUP (PET EVAPORATED MILK RECIPE, …
RECIPES USING CAMPBELL'S CREAM OF BACON SOUP - THERESCIPES.INFO
CREAMY CHEESY BROCCOLI AND MUSHROOM SOUP – WHITE RIVER KITCHENS
CREAMY BROCCOLI SALAD RECIPE - COOK WITH CAMPBELLS CANADA
CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP - SKINNYTASTE
BROCCOLI CASSEROLE - HARSABU.HEROINEWARRIOR.COM
30 BEST CREAMY SOUP RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
HEALTHY CREAM OF BROCCOLI SOUP - SKINNYTASTE
CREAM OF BROCCOLI & MUSHROOM SOUP | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY …
BROCCOLI CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
CREAM OF MUSHROOM AND BROCCOLI SOUP RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CREAM OF BROCCOLI AND MUSHROOM SOUP RECIPE
RECIPES USING CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP - CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
CAULIFLOWER BROCCOLI MUSHROOM SOUP - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
CREAM OF BROCCOLI SOUP RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #north-american #soups-stews #eggs-dairy #vegetables #american #easy #diabetic #vegetarian #dietary #midwestern #mushrooms #broccoli
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you add cream of mushroom soup to Broccoli?Add cream of mushroom soup and one can of milk to broccoli. Stir and heat thoroughly on low. Add cheese, stirring until melted. Add salt and pepper to taste. Your quick and creamy soup is ready to serve!
How to make soup with Broccoli?Heat your hob to a medium heat and melt some butter. Add your onion and saute for a couple of minutes. Now add your broccoli and mushrooms and your vegetable stock. Stir. Leave to simmer for about 10-12 minutes. Blitz your soup.
How many calories are in cream of mushroom soup with Broccoli?Add cream of mushroom soup and one can of milk to broccoli. Stir and heat thoroughly on low. Add cheese, stirring until melted. Add salt and pepper to taste. Your quick and creamy soup is ready to serve! 331 calories; protein 21.9g; carbohydrates 24.9g; fat 15.9g; cholesterol 39.5mg; sodium 1909.8mg. Full Nutrition
How to cook fresh Broccoli and mushrooms?Directions. In a large pot, mix the water, broccoli, mushrooms, and butter. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer 5 minutes, until broccoli is tender. Mix in milk powder, soup, hot sauce, pepper, and garlic powder. Continue cooking, stirring frequently, until heated through.