ONE-POT CREAMY CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI PASTA RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: oil, chicken breast, seasoned salt, pepper, small onion, broccoli, milk, bowtie pasta, shredded parmesan cheese, shredded mozzarella cheese
Provided by Camille Bergerson
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat half of the oil in a large pot. Add in the chicken, season with half of the seasoned salt and pepper, and cook.
- Once the chicken is nicely browned and cooked through, remove it from the pan. Set aside.
- Add in remaining oil, onion, and broccoli. Cover for 2 minutes. Season with remaining seasoned salt and pepper. Cook and stir until the onions begin to become translucent.
- Pour in milk and bring to a boil. Stir periodically so the bottom does not burn.
- Once milk is bubbling, add pasta and stir frequently until pasta reaches your desired doneness (approximately 10 minutes at medium heat).
- Add in Parmesan and mozzarella. Stir until cheese is melted.
- Stir in chicken until well incorporated.
CREAMY CHICKEN BROCCOLI PASTA
Try to figure out the best part of this Creamy Chicken Broccoli Pasta. Is it the creamy pasta or the 20 minutes start-to-finish time? It's impossible to decide and the good news is that there's absolutely no reason why'd you have to. Just enjoy Creamy Chicken Broccoli Pasta!
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield Makes 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in broccoli and VELVEETA. Reduce heat to low; cook until VELVEETA is melted, stirring occasionally.
- Add hot fettuccine; toss until well coated.
CREAMY CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI CASSEROLE
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add rotini pasta and cook until al dente, 7 to 10 minutes. Drain, cover, and set aside until needed.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat, and stir in 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add 1 cup broccoli; toss and cook just until tender, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle broccoli with flour, and cook 1 minute. Stir in the chicken broth, and bring to a boil. Pour in the milk, and stir to blend. Season with salt, pepper, and chipotle pepper powder, if desired. Reduce heat to medium, and simmer mixture until sauce thickens, 8 to 10 minutes. Mix in 1 cup Cheddar cheese and stir until melted. Remove from heat.
- Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in another large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in the onion, ground chicken, and remaining 1 cup of broccoli. Cook and stir until chicken is evenly browned and no longer pink, about 10 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Reduce heat, and cook until liquid is reduced, about 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven broiler to High. Lightly grease 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Toss the pasta with the broccoli sauce until evenly blended. Stir in the sour cream, if desired. Stir the broccoli sauce mixture into the chicken mixture. Spoon into the prepared baking dish. Top with remaining 1 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Cook under preheated broiler until cheese melts and browns around the edges, 3 to 5 minutes.
CHICKEN & BROCCOLI PASTA BAKE
- Heat the oven to 190C/ fan170C/ gas 5. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Throw in 350g pasta shells or quills, stir well and return to the boil.
- Cook for 6 minutes, then add 200g broccoli, cut into very small florets and stems thinly sliced, and cook for 5-6 minutes more until the pasta is just cooked. Drain well, then return to the pan.
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a wide pan, add 350g thinly sliced boneless, skinless chicken breasts and fry until lightly browned.
- Tip in 175g quartered chestnut mushrooms and stir fry for 1 minute, then stir in 4 tbsp sundried tomato paste, 80g soft cheese with garlic and herbs and a 284ml carton single cream.
- Gently simmer, stirring, until the cheese has melted to thicken the sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the sauce over the pasta, stirring gently until coated, then tip into a shallow ovenproof dish (about 1.7 litre capacity) and level the top.
- Mix a bunch of finely sliced spring onions, 85g grated mature cheddar, 1 finely chopped garlic clove and 50g flaked almonds for the topping and sprinkle over the pasta. Bake for 20 minutes until golden.
CREAMY CHICKEN, PASTA AND BROCCOLI BAKE
A tasty one dish meal from Kraft. They kept it quite light, and it's still creamy and comforting. You can use any shaped pasta and try to go for the high fibre ones. Smart Pasta has the most fibre, but you can use whole wheat or whatever your favourite is. I listed whole wheat so the nutritional count would be better and Zaar doesn't accept Smart Pasta. Enjoy!
Provided by Nif_H
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 6 cups, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 350°F Cook pasta as per package directions, adding broccoli for the last 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat large nonstick frying pan on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 3 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring frequently. Stir in broth; simmer 3 minutes or until chicken is done. Add cream cheese; cook and stir on low heat 1 minute or until melted. Remove from heat and stir in 1/2 cup mozzarella.
- Drain pasta and broccoli. Add to chicken mixture; mix lightly. Spoon into 8 inch square baking dish; cover.
- Bake 15 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, 3 minutes or until melted. Let stand 5 minutes.
More about "creamy chicken pasta and broccoli bake recipes"
CREAMY BACON, CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI STRATA (BREAD BAKE ...
2014-09-03 · A creamy chicken and broccoli bake made from scratch topped with bread and panko to make it extra crunchy! It's like a pasta bake / strata (savoury bread pudding), just as filling but with a lot less carbs. Ingredients 250 g / 8 oz chicken breast fillet , cut into small bite size pieces 2 bacon rashers , diced 1 small brown onion (or 1/2 large), diced 4 packed cups (300g/10oz) broccoli …
- Heat olive oil in a deep non stick fry pan over high heat. Add onion, minced garlic and bacon. Saute for 2 to 3 minutes until onion is translucent and bacon is starting to brown.
- Place broccoli in baking dish (see notes for size), then top with chicken onion mixture. Pour over half the béchamel sauce.
ULTRA LAZY HEALTHY CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI PASTA BAKE ...
2017-07-18 · Recipe video above. One for all those busy nights - a complete HEALTHY meal all made in one baking dish. 5 minutes prep, pop it in the oven, then out comes perfectly cooked chicken and broccoli pasta bake smothered in a creamy …
CREAMY CHICKEN AND PENNE PASTA CASSEROLE RECIPE
2021-07-28 · In this recipe, chicken and pasta are baked along with vegetables in a creamy sauce made of milk, sour cream, and cream of chicken soup, and the dish is finished off with grated Parmesan cheese. The condensed soup and frozen vegetables cut down on preparation time, and some sour cream …
10 BEST CHICKEN BROCCOLI PASTA CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
2021-09-03 · 5 Cheese Chicken and Shrimp Linguine MartinAguilera. red pepper flakes, broccoli, shrimp, Alfredo sauce, fresh Parmesan cheese and 6 more. Creamy Chicken and Pasta Casserole Kitchen Simmer. dried basil, cheese, chicken broth, onion, black pepper, red chili flakes and 10 more. Roasted Chicken …
See details »
10 BEST CREAMY CHICKEN PASTA BAKE RECIPES | YUMMLY
2021-09-05 · Chicken & Creamy Garlic Sauce Ragú. boneless skinless chicken breasts, olive oil, tomatoes, pasta and 1 more. BBQ Chicken Bake! AliceMizer. butter, sour cream, mozzarella cheese, skinless boneless chicken breasts and 6 more.
See details »
CREAMY CHICKEN BROCCOLI CASSEROLE RECIPE (EASY)
2021-03-05 · Instructions. Cook the chicken, then slice or break it into bite size pieces. Cook broccoli in salted water. Place the broccoli in a 9 x 13 inch greased casserole dish. Heat the milk, cream cheese, garlic salt and Parmesan cheese over low heat, stirring till the mixture is smooth. Pour 1 cup of sauce over the broccoli.
- Heat the milk, cream cheese, garlic salt and Parmesan cheese over low heat, stirring till the mixture is smooth.
FAMILY NIGHT CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI PASTA BAKE - LITTLE BROKEN
2021-03-16 · How to Make Chicken Broccoli Bake. To make this chicken and broccoli pasta bake, you’ll need a large sauté pan (3 quarts or larger) big enough to fit the sauce, cooked pasta, chicken, and broccoli.. You’ll also need a baking dish around 10 X 10 inches or something similar in size.. Step 1: Cook the pasta …
- Cook pasta in salted water one minute shy of al dente according to package instructions. Last 2 minutes of cooking, stir in broccoli florets. Drain and set aside.
- In a bowl, toss chicken with paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat and cook chicken for few minutes until no longer pink on the outside.
- Add chicken broth and let it come to a simmer. Once simmering, add cream cheese and stir until melted. It’s okay to have small speckles of cream cheese. It will incorporate when baked. Stir in 3/4 cup mozzarella until melted. The sauce will slightly thicken.
- Turn off heat and gently fold in cooked pasta and broccoli. Transfer to a baking dish, cover with foil, and bake in a preheated 375 degree F oven for 15 minutes.
CHICKEN BROCCOLI PASTA BAKE - A FAMILY FEAST®
2015-10-15 · It starts with a light and creamy Alfredo sauce combined with cheese, pasta, tender chunks of chicken and broccoli florets, all mixed together and then placed in a baking dish. The cheesy pasta …
- While pasta is cooking, blanch broccoli in boiling salted water for 1 ½ minutes then cool under cold water to stop cooking process. Set aside.
CREAMY BROCCOLI CHICKEN PASTA - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
2020-03-03 · Chicken and broccoli: You can use either boneless chicken breast or thighs for this recipe. I prefer using thighs because they are much juicier and more flavorful. Chop the chicken into bite size pieces then, season with salt and pepper and fry in a hot pan until the chicken starts to turn golden brown all over. Remove from the pan then make the sauce. Slice the broccoli …
- Brown the chicken in the pan for a few minutes until the chicken is opaque white and starting to turn golden brown. Remove from the pan and set aside.
MARY BERRY'S CREAMY CHICKEN PASTA BAKE - MY GORGEOUS RECIPES
2019-02-16 · Drain the water and set aside. Cut the chicken breasts into pieces, add them to a re-sealable bag together with the garlic granules, paprika, quarter a teaspoon of salt and a pinch of pepper. Heat up the oil in a pan or a grill pan, add the chicken …
- Cut the chicken breasts into pieces, add them to a re-sealable bag together with the garlic granules, paprika, quarter a teaspoon of salt and a pinch of pepper.Heat up the oil in a pan or a grill pan, add the chicken and cook for about 5-6 minutes until cooked through.
EASY CREAMY PASTA BAKE RECIPE (WITH ANY VEGGIES!) | FROM ...
2020-09-09 · Cook the broccoli and pasta. Preheat the oven to 450˚F (230˚C). Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Season the water with salt. Add the broccoli florets and cook at a boil until bright green and tender, about 2 minutes. Using a slotted spoon or spider, transfer the broccoli …
- Put the butter and garlic cloves in a 12-inch straight-sided oven-proof skillet (if you don’t have one, make the sauce in a medium saucepan). Turn the heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, until the butter is melted and the garlic smells fragrant, about 3-4 minutes. Discard the garlic cloves.
- Toss the breadcrumbs with the Parmesan cheese and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle the breadcrumbs over the pasta.
CREAMY BROCCOLI TORTELLINI PASTA BAKE - PEAS AND CRAYONS
I’m LOVING this creamy broccoli tortellini pasta bake! It channels all the goodness of a hearty broccoli pasta dish with the added bonus of being blanketed in a luscious Alfredo-like cream sauce. You could actually use your favorite store-bought Alfredo sauce as a speedy shortcut in this dish, but honestly the homemade cream sauce in this recipe …
- Bring a medium pot of water to a light boil. Reduce heat to medium and add your fresh tortellini. After 1 minute, add your broccoli to the pot. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until broccoli is bright green and al dente and pasta is tender. Drain and set aside.
- Using the same (now empty) pot, melt butter over medium heat. Once melted, add the flour in slowly, whisking with a metal whisk constantly for 2 minutes while it bubbles and darkens in color. This roux will thicken our sauce.
- Pour heated milk into the butter-flour mixture and whisk well. Bring to a light boil, whisking constantly for 1 minute or until the mixture has thickened.
CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI PASTA BAKE - EASY CHICKEN RECIPES
2021-06-09 · Preheat oven to 375℉. Spray 9×13 pan with non-stick cooking spray. Cook the penne pasta in a large pot of boiling water for 9 minutes. Add broccoli to the pot and increase the heat to return to a boil. Cook for one more minute. Drain noodles and broccoli …
- Cook the penne pasta in a large pot of boiling water for 9 minutes. Add broccoli to the pot and increase the heat to return to a boil. Cook for one more minute. Drain noodles and broccoli in a colander and run under cold water to stop the cooking process. Nothing is worse than mushy broccoli!
- Heat the oil in a large skillet, and add the chicken,onion, salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes on medium heat and then add the mushrooms and garlic and cook for 4 more minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the alfredo sauce and chicken broth. Add the penne pasta, broccoli, ½ cup mozzarella cheese and stir gently. Pour into prepared pan.
CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI PASTA BAKE - LOVE IN MY OVEN
2021-01-25 · Dump the pasta, broccoli and chicken into the pan with the sauce, then pour it all into a greased casserole dish. Melt the remaining 2 tbsp of butter and stir in the Panko crumbs. Top the dish with the remaining mozzarella cheese, the parmesan and the buttery Panko crumbs. Bake the casserole …
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and grease a 9 x 13″ casserole dish or similar sized dish. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan on the stove over medium-high heat. Once warm, add the pieces of chicken and cook until no longer pink in the middle, about 6-7 minutes.
- While you’re frying the chicken, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and begin cooking the pasta. When the chicken is done, remove it to a plate and cover it to keep it warm. During the last few minutes of cooking time for the noodles, add the broccoli florets and cook together for a few minutes. Drain the pasta and broccoli and set it aside while you prepare the sauce in the same pan that you used to fry the chicken.
- Melt 1/4 cup of the butter over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 3-4 minutes, before adding the garlic and cooking an additional minute. Whisk in the flour and cook for about a minute, before slowly pouring in the broth and milk, followed by a pinch of salt and pepper. Whisk continuously until bubbly and thick. Remove the pan from heat and stir in 1 cup of the shredded mozzarella cheese, until melted.
- Dump the pasta, broccoli and chicken into the pan with the sauce, then pour it all into a greased casserole dish. Melt the remaining 2 tbsp of butter and stir in the Panko crumbs. Top the dish with the remaining mozzarella cheese, the parmesan and the buttery Panko crumbs. Bake the casserole for 25 minutes or until bubbling and golden brown on top. Turn the oven on to broil for the last few minutes of cooking. Serve the casserole immediately, topping it with crispy fried bacon, if desired.
CREAMY CHICKEN BROCCOLI PASTA BAKE | KITCHEN @ HOSKINS
2021-08-05 · Stir in milk, heavy cream, salt, pepper and bring to gentle boil, stirring occasionally. Stir in chicken and part of the mozzarella and parmesan cheese, stir until cheese is melted. Assemble and bake – Stir in cooked pasta and broccoli, transfer to a rectangle baking pan, top with remaining mozzarella and bake …
- Cook Pasta and BroccoliCook the pasta al dente according to the package directions. Add the broccoli florets to the boiling water for the last two minutes of cooking the pasta. Drain pasta and broccoli and set aside.
- 3. Heat olive in a large skillet over medium high heat. When hot, add chicken in a single layer, cook for about 2 minutes, turn over and continue cooking for an additional couple of minutes (if using small pan, then cook chicken in two batches). Transfer chicken to a plate (chicken might not be fully cooked at this point).
- 4. Reduce heat to medium, add butter and chopped garlic. Cook, stirring for about two minutes, until garlic begins to turn golden and then stir in all purpose flour. Cook for one to two minutes, stirring constantly, until the raw smell goes off.
CHICKEN-AND-BROCCOLI PASTA BAKE RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
1 (16-oz.) package penne pasta. 4 cups 1-in. fresh broccoli florets (from 24 oz. whole broccoli) 1 tablespoon olive oil. 2 pounds skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-in. cubes. 1/2 teaspoon black pepper. 2 teaspoons kosher salt, divided. 1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese. 1 1/2 cups heavy cream…
- Preheat oven to 375°F with oven rack 6 to 8 inches from heat. Cook pasta in a large stockpot or Dutch oven according to package directions, adding broccoli for the last 2 minutes of cook time. Transfer pasta and broccoli to a colander, and drain well.
- Add oil to the same stockpot, and heat over medium-high. Sprinkle chicken with pepper and 1 1/2 teaspoons of the salt. Cook chicken in hot oil, turning occasionally, until chicken is lightly browned and cooked through, about 5 to 6 minutes. Reduce heat to medium, and add cream cheese, heavy cream, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until cream cheese is melted and sauce begins to bubble, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in pepperoncini peppers, garlic powder, and 1 cup of the mozzarella until combined. Return pasta and broccoli to pot, and stir to coat.
- Transfer pasta mixture to a 13- x 9-inch broiler-proof baking dish, and top with remaining 1 cup mozzarella. Bake in preheated oven until heated through, about 10 minutes. Increase temperature to broil, and broil until cheese on top is golden brown, about 3 minutes.
CHEESY CHICKEN BROCCOLI PASTA CASSEROLE - 2 COOKIN/ MAMAS
2019-08-28 · Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare an 8”x 8” baking dish by spraying with a non-stick spray. Cut up rotisserie chicken or leftover cooked chicken into chunks. Cook pasta according to package directions. In a large bowl, mix cream of chicken soup and yogurt. Fold in thawed broccoli, chicken…
- In a large bowl, mix cream of chicken soup and yogurt. Fold in thawed broccoli, chicken, noodles and cheese then pour into dish. Sprinkle top with crushed crackers for an added crunch.
CREAMY CHICKEN & VEGETABLE PASTA BAKE | MCCORMICK
2021-02-08 · Arrange chicken and broccoli in single layer in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Top evenly with pasta and cream cheese. 2 Mix stock, milk and Seasoning Mix in large bowl until well blended. Pour over pasta in baking dish. Cover with foil. 3 Bake 40 minutes. Remove foil. Stir and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Bake ...
CHICKEN AND PASTA CASSEROLE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
Chicken Casserole Del Sol. Rating: 4.13 stars. 105. Creamy chicken, veggies and pasta star in this one-dish meal that you can make ahead up to 24 hours in advance. Or freeze it uncooked until you need it. In place of the canned green beans, you can substitute 16 ounces of mixed veggies, frozen or thawed.
See details »
HOW TO SMUGGLE BROCCOLI INTO A MEAL. CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI ...
Step by step explanation how to do a chicken and broccoli pasta bake in garlic sauce. Enjoy, and if you like this recipe don't forget to subscribe for more :...
See details »
CREAMY CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI BAKE | WHATSFORDINNER
Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Bake. Create a deliciously creamy chicken dish. Preheat the oven to 190°C, 180°C fan assisted, Gas mark 5. In a non stick pan heat the oil and fry the chicken, bacon and broccoli for 5 minutes. Blend the contents of the sachet with the milk and pour over the chicken. Bring to the boil, stirring constantly, then ...
See details »
COZY, CREAMY CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPES YOU CAN MAKE ON ...
2021-08-10 · Recipe: Chicken-and-Broccoli Pasta Bake . Fresh broccoli balances the richness of the cream cheese and whipping cream, which renders this Chicken-and-Broccoli Pasta Bake incredibly decadent. A little garlic powder and pepperoncini salad peppers add a dance of flavors, and it's all topped off with bubbling, golden Mozzarella.
See details »
CREAMY CHICKEN PASTA AND BROCCOLI BAKE RECIPES
1 pound broccoli florets: 1 tablespoon margarine: 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into strips: ½ cup chopped onions: 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup: ⅔ cup milk: ⅔ cup water: 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed and softened: ¾ …
See details »