CHICKEN, VEGETABLE AND RICE MEDLEY
- In small bowl, mix paprika, all-purpose seasoning and red pepper; set aside.
- In 12-inch skillet, heat oil and butter over high heat until butter is melted. Add chicken and half of the paprika mixture; cook and stir over high heat until chicken is white. Remove chicken from skillet; set aside.
- Add bell peppers and onion to skillet; cook and stir 1 minute. Stir in mushrooms, tomatoes and remaining paprika mixture; cook and stir 1 minute. Stir in chicken, uncooked rice and seasoning mixes (from Chicken Helper boxes) and broth. Heat to boiling; reduce heat to low. Cover; cook 15 to 20 minutes or until rice is tender. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 370, Carbohydrate 39 g, Cholesterol 80 mg, Fiber 3 g, Protein 32 g, SaturatedFat 3 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 1270 mg, Sugar 4 g, TransFat 0 g
CREAMY CHICKEN WITH VEGETABLE RICE
What if you could have all the flavors of your fave chicken rice casserole, but without the bake time? With this dreamy half-hour chicken skillet, you can.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Coat chicken in flour. Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook 6 to 7 min. on each side or until cooked through (170°F). Remove chicken to plate; cover to keep warm.
- Add 3/4 cup of the broth to skillet; stir with wooden spoon to scrape up browned bits from bottom of skillet. Add cream cheese; cook until melted, stirring constantly. Simmer 2 min. until sauce thickens slightly. Return chicken to skillet. Cook until heated through, turning chicken over to coat with sauce.
- Meanwhile, bring remaining broth and water to boil in medium saucepan on high heat. Add vegetables; simmer, uncovered, 3 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in rice; return to boil. Cover; remove from heat. Let stand 5 min. or until liquid is absorbed. Spoon chicken and sauce over rice mixture; sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 460, Fat 16 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 105 mg, Sodium 470 mg, Carbohydrate 42 g, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 2 g, Protein 34 g
CREAMY CHICKEN-VEGETABLE RICE MEDLEY
Creamy Neufchatel and a medley of vegetables elevate this skillet chicken dish into something special. Serve over hot cooked rice and enjoy!
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Cook and stir chicken in skillet on medium heat 8 to 10 min. or until done. Stir in broth; cook 2 to 3 min. or until heated through.
- Add Neufchatel; cook 2 to 3 min. or until melted, stirring frequently. Add vegetables; stir gently.
- Let stand, covered, 5 min. Serve over rice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 380, Fat 10 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 85 mg, Sodium 290 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 5 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 33 g
CREAMY VEGETABLE MEDLEY
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cook vegetables according to package directions; drain. In a large bowl combine vegetables, mushroom soup, 1/2 cup cheese, sour cream, 1/2 can fried onions and pepper. Transfer to a deep pie plate.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and fried onions; bake 5 minutes longer.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 279.1 calories, Carbohydrate 20 g, Cholesterol 25.4 mg, Fat 18.8 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 8.4 g, SaturatedFat 8.3 g, Sodium 599.2 mg, Sugar 0.9 g
EASY VEGETABLE RICE MEDLEY
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Add onion, carrot, celery, and red pepper; cook 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add broth; bring to a boil.
- Stir in rice and peas; cover.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- ****To save time, replace all the veggies with 3 cups frozen mixed vegetables or frozen broccoli florets and add them when you would have added the peas.
VEGETABLE MEDLEY CASSEROLE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 7x11 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix together the mushroom soup, sour cream, Monterey Jack and Colby cheeses.
- Combine the vegetables, water chestnuts, salt and pepper with the soup mixture. Stir together and pour into baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, top with onions and bake 10 minutes longer.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 323.9 calories, Carbohydrate 27.4 g, Cholesterol 24.3 mg, Fat 20.5 g, Fiber 4.2 g, Protein 9.1 g, SaturatedFat 8.8 g, Sodium 743.7 mg, Sugar 1.5 g
CHICKEN GARDEN MEDLEY
After my family sampled this dish at a friend's house, it quickly became a favorite-especially with our teenage daughters, who request it at least once a week! -Dohreen Winkler, Howell, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a large skillet, saute chicken and garlic in 2 tablespoons butter for 10-12 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Add vegetables. Cook until crisp-tender; remove from skillet and set aside. , In the same skillet, melt remaining butter. Add flour, salt and pepper; stir to form a smooth paste. Gradually add broth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in cream and heat through. Add chicken and vegetables; stir until well mixed. , Place pasta in a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Pour chicken mixture over top. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Cover and bake at 350° for 15 minutes; uncover and bake 5 minutes longer.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 404 calories, Fat 19g fat (11g saturated fat), Cholesterol 111mg cholesterol, Sodium 690mg sodium, Carbohydrate 26g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 30g protein.
CREAMY RICE PILAF
When I first went gluten free I really missed those easy creamy rice in a package side dishes. Not anymore! This recipe is better! You can really play with this recipe to suit your personal taste. Try using beef stock instead of chicken and adding mushrooms.
Provided by zepharum
Categories Long Grain Rice
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Combine the sour cream with garlic and chives. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Place the oil in a deep-sided sauté pan over medium heat. Add onions, and cook until translucent.
- Add the rice and stir well to coat it with the hot oil and onions.
- Add a very small amount of the chicken broth. The amount you add should sizzle and evaporate immediately. Stir constantly and continue adding liquid very gradually. Do not add more liquid until almost all the liquid has been absorbed.
- Cook the rice until all the of the liquid has been added then turn off the heat. Add the parmesan cheese and continue to stir constantly until the cheese is melted.
- Add sour cream mixture to rice. Stir until well combined. Serve immediately.
More about "creamy chicken vegetable rice medley recipes"
CREAM OF CALIFORNIA MEDLEY SOUP - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
CREAMY VEGETABLE CASSEROLE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST ...
PEANUT CHICKEN FRIED RICE - MANTITLEMENT
EASY SOUTHWEST CHICKEN RICE BOWL WITH MULTI-GRAIN MEDLEY ...
CREAMY VEGETABLE MEDLEY RECIPE
CHICKEN VEGETABLE MEDLEY RECIPE
VEGETABLE AND RICE MEDLEY RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
10 BEST CHICKEN RICE VEGETABLE CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
CREAMY CHICKEN AND RICE | 25 MINUTE MEAL | TASTES OF …
CHICKEN, RICE AND VEGETABLE MEDLEY - PLAIN.RECIPES
CHICKEN, VEGETABLE AND RICE MEDLEY RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
VEGETABLE/BROWN RICE MEDLEY RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
CREAMY CHICKEN-VEGETABLE RICE MEDLEY - PLAIN.RECIPES
SWISS & CHICKEN VEGETABLE MEDLEY RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
VEGETABLE RICE MEDLEY RECIPE | RICEARONI.COM
CHICKEN WITH BROWN RICE, AVOCADO & VEGGIE MEDLEY ...
CREAMY CHICKEN & RICE CASSEROLE - SIMPLY STACIE
CREAMY VEGETABLE MEDLEY RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
CREAMY CHICKEN AND RICE RECIPE, ONE-POT MEAL ...
CHICKEN, VEGETABLE AND RICE MEDLEY | RECIPE | RECIPES ...
HERE'S A CREAMY VEGAN CHICKEN AND RICE RECIPE
VEGETABLE RICE MEDLEY - RECIPE - COOKS.COM
VEGETABLE RICE MEDLEY - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
LOW SODIUM CHICKEN ARBORIO RICE VEGETABLE MEDLEY - TASTY ...
CREAMY VEGETABLE MEDLEY RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CREAMY VEGETABLE MEDLEY RECIPE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make a creamy chicken and rice casserole?How to Make the Best Creamy Chicken and Rice Casserole: 1. Using a dutch oven or heavy bottom pot with tight fitting lid, over medium/high heat, add 1/4 cup olive oil and 2 Tbsp unsalted butter. Once butter is melted and hot, stir in diced onion, grated carrots and 1 tsp salt. Sautee until soft and golden (8-10 min).
What is the best way to cook rice and vegetables?Cook rice according to package directions, using vegetable bouillon. Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a large frying pan over medium-low heat, then add vegetables. Cover and cook until carrots are soft, salt to taste, then set aside until ready to use.
Is chicken and rice with sauce vegan?You don't have to be an omnivore to appreciate a delicious dish of comforting "chick'n" and rice. Just like the traditional version, this vegan-friendly recipe is chock-full of creamy sauce as well as toothsome vegetables and tofu for texture.
How do you make chicken fried rice with garlic?Increase the heat to high and add 1 cup white wine. Boil down the wine, scraping the bottom until most of the wine has evaporated. Add the hot chicken broth, then stir in the rice. Without separating the cloves (leaving the root end intact), slice the end off a whole head of garlic to expose the garlic cloves.