CREAMY HOT COCOA
Hot cocoa made school days memorable for me. Mom had it ready when I came home. It was a special time for her and me to be together. Her tasty recipe is not overly sweet, but it's oh, so comforting. -Sara Swyers, Fayetteville, Georgia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Divide the sugar, cocoa and water between two mugs; stir until dissolved. Stir in the milk, vanilla and marshmallow creme; mix well. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 165 calories, Fat 6g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 27mg cholesterol, Sodium 85mg sodium, Carbohydrate 22g carbohydrate (20g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 6g protein.
CREAMY HOT CHOCOLATE
- In large saucepan over medium heat, combine sweetened condensed milk, cocoa, vanilla and salt; mix well. Slowly stir in water. Heat through, stirring occasionally. Do not boil. Top with marshmallows, (optional). Store covered in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 250.5 calories, Carbohydrate 20.9 g, Cholesterol 17.5 mg, Fat 6 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 3.1 g, SaturatedFat 3.9 g, Sodium 115.4 mg, Sugar 17.4 g
CREAMY HOT COCOA RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: dark chocolate chip, maple syrup, vanilla extract, salt, sweet potato puree, almond milk
Provided by Crystal Hatch
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Add dark chocolate, maple syrup, vanilla extract, salt, sweet potato puree and almond milk to a medium saucepan over medium low heat. Whisk to combine and bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally to incorporate chocolate.
- Once mixture is smooth and heated through, remove from heat.
- Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 289 calories, Carbohydrate 36 grams, Fat 17 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 4 grams, Sugar 23 grams
CLASSIC HOT CHOCOLATE
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Combine the milk, heavy cream, sugar, cocoa powder and a pinch of salt in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, whisking occasionally, until the sugar and cocoa powder dissolve and the milk is steaming; do not boil.
- Whisk in half of the chopped chocolate until melted, then whisk in the remaining chocolate until smooth. Remove from the heat and whisk in the vanilla. Pour into mugs and top with marshmallows or whipped cream.
CREAMY HOT COCOA
- Combine the cocoa, sugar and pinch of salt in a saucepan. Blend in the boiling water. Bring this mixture to an easy boil while you stir. Simmer and stir for about 2 minutes. Watch that it doesn't scorch. Stir in 3 1/2 cups of milk and heat until very hot, but do not boil! Remove from heat and add vanilla. Divide between 4 mugs. Add the cream to the mugs of cocoa to cool it to drinking temperature.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 310 calories, Carbohydrate 52.8 g, Cholesterol 28.3 mg, Fat 8.7 g, Fiber 2.4 g, Protein 9.3 g, SaturatedFat 5.4 g, Sodium 102.1 mg, Sugar 47.7 g
CREAMY HOT COCOA COFFEE
This delicious hot drink warms me up on a winter day. I use sugar-free cocoa mix and fat-free half and half when I want to limit the calories.
Provided by Chris from Kansas
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a small saucepan, whisk together the cocoa mix, coffee, cream and rum extract until cocoa is dissolved.
- Heat through.
- Top each serving with whipped topping and sprinkle with cinnamon if desired.
CREAMY VEGAN HOT COCOA
- Stir together coconut milk, vanilla extract, sugar, cocoa powder, and cinnamon in a large mug. Add boiling water and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 262 calories, Carbohydrate 44.5 g, Fat 10.8 g, Fiber 3.9 g, Protein 2.6 g, SaturatedFat 9.2 g, Sodium 15 mg, Sugar 37.9 g
More about "creamy hot cocoa recipes"
CREAMY HOT COCOA RECIPE - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
5/5 (9)Calories 315 per servingCategory Beverage
CREAMY HOT COCOA - FOOD RECIPES
CROCK-POT THICK & CREAMY HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPE
RICH & CREAMY HOMEMADE HOT CHOCOLATE - DRIVE ME HUNGRY
CROCKPOT HOT COCOA RECIPE ~ MY CREATIVE MANNER
CREAMY HOT COCOA - REVIEW BY TONY - ALLRECIPES.COM
COOKIES AND CREAM HOT COCOA BOMB RECIPE + VIDEO - NERDY …
CREAMY HOT COCOA MIX - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
CREAMY CROCK POT HOT COCOA RECIPE - FLOUR ON MY FACE
CREAMY HOT COCOA - HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPES
CREAMY HOT COCOA MIX - SINGLE SERVING & REFINED SUGAR FREE
RICH AND CREAMY HOT COCOA RECIPE | ZERO CALORIE SWEETENER ...
CREAMY HOT COCOA - BITE IT QUICK
CREAMY HOT COCOA RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF HOME
CREAMY HOT COCOA RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
DELICIOUS AND CREAMY HOT COCOA RECIPE
BEST KETO HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE KETO HOT ...
CREAMY HOT COCOA RECIPE | HORIZON ORGANIC
SHONEY'S HOT FUDGE RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
HOW TO MAKE HOT CHOCOLATE WITHOUT COCOA POWDER (9 CREAMY ...
CROCK POT HOT CHOCOLATE (+VIDEO) - THE COUNTRY COOK
CREAMY HOT COCOA | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS - BHG.COM
CREAMY HOT COCOA WITH ALMOND PROTEIN POWDER | FOODTALK
10 BEST DOUBLE CREAM AND COCOA POWDER RECIPES | YUMMLY
RICH AND CREAMY HOT COCOA RECIPE | NO CALORIE SWEETENER ...
DROSTE HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
IRISH CREAM HOT COCOA BOMBS - WONDERMOM WANNABE
CREAMY HOT COCOA RECIPE - SOBER JULIE
CREAMY FRENCH HOT CHOCOLATE | EASY WEEKNIGHT RECIPES
RICH AND CREAMY HOT COCOA | DRFUHRMAN.COM
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to make hot cocoa?This recipe for hot cocoa makes one serving and only take a few minutes to whip up. Just combine some grass-fed milk or non-dairy milk in a small pot with the cocoa powder, coconut sugar, coconut milk, cinnamon, and a pinch of salt.
What is creamy hot cocoa?Crock Pot Creamy Hot Cocoa is an easy slow cooker homemade hot chocolate that makes a thick and rich mug of chocolate heaven! Rich and creamy homemade hot cocoa is the perfect cold weather drink to have warming on the counter for when the family comes inside from the cold.
How to make creamy hot chocolate in a crock pot?Crock Pot Creamy Hot Chocolate is an easy slow cooker homemade hot chocolate that everyone loves! Rich, chocolate deliciousness in a mug! In a microwave-safe bowl or cup, microwave one cup of milk to scalding (not boiling). This can also be done in a small saucepan on the stove top. Gently whisk in the ¼ cup cocoa powder into the milk.
How do you make hot chocolate with milk and cream?Bring this mixture to an easy boil while you stir. Simmer and stir for about 2 minutes. Watch that it doesn't scorch. Stir in 3 1/2 cups of milk and heat until very hot, but do not boil! Remove from heat and add vanilla. Divide between 4 mugs. Add the cream to the mugs of cocoa to cool it to drinking temperature.