GARLIC SHRIMP PASTA WITH SPICY SUN-DRIED TOMATO CREAM SAUCE
This is an Italian-inspired seafood pasta recipe with lots of flavors at play. Garlic Shrimp together with Sun-Dried Tomatoes is smothered in a lot of Spicy Creamy Sauce and served over fettuccine pasta. Everything spiced up with basil and crushed red pepper. YUM!
Provided by Julia
Categories Main Course
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Note: if using sun-dried tomatoes in oil (in a jar), make sure to drain sun-dried tomatoes from oil, before using them. Reserve 2 tablespoons of this drained oil for sauteing as described below:
- In a large skillet, saute minced garlic and sun-dried tomatoes (drained from oil) in 2 tablespoons of oil (reserved from the sun-dried tomatoes jar - see note above) for 1 minute until garlic is fragrant.
- Add shrimp, sprinkle with a small amount of salt, paprika, and cook on medium heat for about 2 more minutes.
- Add half-and-half, basil, and crushed red pepper to the skillet with shrimp, bring to boil and reduce to simmer. Whisk the Parmesan cheese into the hot cream and stir to melt cheese, on the lowest heat setting, until cheese is melted.
- Remove the sauce from heat. Add more salt, basil, and more crushed red pepper if desired, to taste.
- In the meantime, cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain (reserving some pasta water).
- Add cooked pasta to the creamy mixture, add more salt, basil, and more crushed red pepper if desired, to taste. If the sauce is too thick, use the reserved pasta water to thin it out.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 522 kcal, Carbohydrate 62 g, Protein 33 g, Fat 15 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, Cholesterol 182 mg, Sodium 1087 mg, Fiber 5 g, Sugar 12 g, ServingSize 1 serving
CREAMY SHRIMP PASTA WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATOES
Creamy shrimp pasta with sun-dried tomatoes is a delicious, quick and easy meal that takes just 20 minutes to prep and make. The perfect weeknight dinner.
Provided by Sam Hu | Ahead of Thyme
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over medium-high heat. Add spaghetti noodles and cook until al dente (fully cooked but still firm) according to package directions, about 10 minutes. Drain well in a colander and set aside. Toss in some olive oil to keep the pasta from sticking together.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat for 2 minutes until the hot oil is sizzling hot. Add shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Sauté for 5 minutes until the shrimp becomes nicely browned on both sides. Set aside on a plate.
- In the same skillet, add butter, garlic, and sun-dried tomatoes. Sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in flour and mix until well combined.
- Add heavy cream and Parmesan cheese. Stir well and bring the sauce to a simmer. Reduce the heat to medium and keep stirring until thickened to a desired consistency.
- Stir in spinach and cook until softened, about 1 minute. Return the cooked shrimp to the skillet and toss well to coat.
- Add in cooked spaghetti and toss well to combine. Sprinkle fresh basil and extra Parmesan cheese on top and drizzle with olive oil if desired.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 serving, Calories 553 calories, Sugar 2.8 g, Sodium 541.3 mg, Fat 26.5 g, SaturatedFat 12.7 g, TransFat 0.4 g, Carbohydrate 45.8 g, Fiber 2.5 g, Protein 33.9 g, Cholesterol 235.2 mg
CREAMY TOMATO SHRIMP WITH PENNE
This creamy pasta dish looks and tastes like it's meant for festive occasions but only takes 20 minutes to make. As Cassie says, "People love this entree's flavor and think it's complicated, but jarred sauces make it so fast." Cassie Conrad - Prescott Valley, AZ
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the shrimp, garlic and pepper flakes in oil until shrimp turn pink. Stir in the spaghetti sauce, Alfredo sauce, butter, salt and pepper; heat through., Drain pasta; serve with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 608 calories, Fat 38g fat (14g saturated fat), Cholesterol 214mg cholesterol, Sodium 1535mg sodium, Carbohydrate 39g carbohydrate (10g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 29g protein.
PASTA WITH SHRIMP IN TOMATO CREAM
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add 2 tablespoons of the salt and return to a rolling boil. Add the pasta and cook until al dente according to package directions.
- While the pasta cooks, prepare the sauce: Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper, add to the pan, and sauté until just cooked through, about 2 minutes. Remove and set aside in a large bowl.
- Add the white and light green slices of scallions (reserve the dark green slices for garnish) and garlic to the pan and cook until softened, about 2 minutes. Remove and set aside in the bowl with the shrimp and cover.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Stir in the cream, chicken stock, vermouth, sun-dried tomatoes, and tomato paste. Bring the sauce to a boil and simmer until the liquid has thickened and reduced by half, about 5 minutes. Return the shrimp mixture to the skillet and cook until heated through, about 2 minutes more.
- Increase the heat to medium-high and add the pasta directly to the skillet, along with the feta, parsley, and half the basil. Toss everything together until the cheese begins to melt and the pasta is glossy with sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Plate in bowls and garnish with the remaining basil and the scallion greens.
CREAMY SUNDRIED TOMATO SHRIMP PASTA
I briefly came across this recipe in a magazine, but didn't have time to write it down. So I used what ingrediants I remembered and guessed on the rest:) It turned out really yummy! You wouldn't have to use shrimp, next time I might marinate chicken in the sun-dried tomato dressing and then grill it and put on top of the pasta! *Note- I used sundried tomato vinegrette dressing, it gave it more of a tang, but not everyone may like that. Also can double the sauce ingrediants if you like it more saucy!
Provided by LaurieL.
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Melt butter in a small pan. Add 1/4 cup of the dressing, garlic and shrimp and saute until the shrimp is pink and cooked through.
- Drain off the liquid and set the shrimp aside, covered to keep warm.
- In the same pan, combine the rest of the dressing, chicken broth, and spices and bring to a simmer.
- Stir in the cream cheese until melted. Add the sauce to the cooked pasta and add the shrimp. Toss together until combined. May top with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 286.5, Fat 17.5, SaturatedFat 9.4, Cholesterol 285.5, Sodium 1406.6, Carbohydrate 3.2, Sugar 1, Protein 27.9
More about "creamy sundried tomato shrimp pasta recipes"
CREAMY SUN DRIED TOMATO SHRIMP PASTA - SELF PROCLAIMED …
5/5 (6)Total Time 50 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 673 per serving
- Cook pasta in large pot of salted water. Reserve about a cup of the cooking water to thin sauce later, if needed. Drain and set aside.
- While the pasta is cooking, you can make the alfredo sauce in one pan and the shrimp in a separate skillet.
- For the alfredo sauce, add butter and garlic to a saute pan and heat over low heat. Allow to cook until the butter is infused with the garlic, about 5 minutes. Add 1 cup of heavy cream, stir, and allow to come to a simmer. Increase heat to medium, if needed. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and immediately add in parmesan cheese and remaining heavy cream. Stir to combine. It will take several minutes for the cheese to melt. It will look goopy at first and then the sauce will be creamy and smooth. If sauce needs to be thinned, add additional heavy cream or some of the reserved pasta water. Stir in sun dried tomatoes, toasted pine nuts, and spinach. Spinach will wilt in hot sauce.
- To make the shrimp, melt butter with olive oil over low heat in large skillet. Add garlic and sauté until garlic is infused and fragrant, about 5 minutes. Add wine, salt, red pepper flakes, and freshly ground pepper and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Let wine reduce by half, which will take a few minutes. Add shrimp in a single layer and sauté until they just turn pink, 2 to 4 minutes each side depending upon their size. Stir in the parsley and lemon juice.
CREAMY SHRIMP PASTA WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATOES
4.4/5 (25)Total Time 35 minsServings 4Calories 652 per serving
CREAMY SUN-DRIED TOMATO SHRIMP PASTA - DINNERS, DISHES, …
10 BEST SUN DRIED TOMATO SHRIMP PASTA RECIPES - YUMMLY
CREAMY SHRIMP FLORENTINE PASTA - GIMME SOME OVEN
SHRIMP PASTA WITH SPINACH AND SUNDRIED TOMATO CREAM
15-MINUTE CREAMY TOMATO GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP - CAFE …
CREAMY SUN DRIED TOMATO GARLIC SHRIMP - THE FOOD CAFE
CREAMY TUSCAN GARLIC SHRIMP | THE RECIPE CRITIC
CREAMY MOZZARELLA SHRIMP PASTA - JULIA'S ALBUM
CREAMY SUN DRIED TOMATO PASTA - RECIPETIN EATS
CREAMY TOMATO SHRIMP PASTA - COOKIES AND CUPS
CREAMY MOZZARELLA SHRIMP PASTA RECIPE - EATWELL101
SUN DRIED TOMATO PASTA WITH SHRIMP WITH CREAMY MOZZARELLA …
SHRIMP WITH SUN DRIED TOMATO CREAM SAUCE - KITCHEN
CREAMY TOMATO AND SHRIMP PASTA - RECIPE DIARIES
SHRIMP PASTA IN SUNDRIED TOMATO CREAM SAUCE
10-MINUTE SUN-DRIED TOMATO PASTA! - THE MEDITERRANEAN DISH
CREAMY MOZZARELLA SHRIMP PASTA - CHEEKYKITCHEN
CREAMY SUN-DRIED TOMATO AND SHRIMP PASTA - THERE'S ALWAYS PIZZA
SUN-DRIED TOMATO GARLIC SHRIMP PASTA! - MY INCREDIBLE RECIPES
CREAMY SHRIMP PASTA WITH CORN AND SUN-DRIED TOMATOES
PASTA WITH SHRIMP IN TOMATO CREAM RECIPE | COOKING LIGHT
CREAMY SHRIMP PASTA WITH SUN DRIED TOMATOES RECIPE
CREAMY PASTA WITH SPINACH, SUN-DRIED TOMATOES AND SHRIMP
CREAMY GARLIC SHRIMP RECIPE WITH SUNDRIED TOMATOES - EATWELL101
CREAMY SHRIMP PASTA WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATOES - CARAMMELLE
CREAMY GARLIC BUTTER TUSCAN SHRIMP (+ VIDEO) - CAFE DELITES
SUN DRIED TOMATO PASTA WITH PARMESAN SAUCE | TASTES OF LIZZY T
SHRIMP PASTA WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATOES | FOODIECRUSH.COM
SUN-DRIED TOMATO & BALSAMIC SHRIMP PASTA - BREAD BOOZE BACON
CREAMY SHRIMP PASTA WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATOES - PASTA - MANY …
CREAMY SUN DRIED TOMATO SHRIMP PASTA IS A DECADENT DINNER …
EASY CREAMY TUSCAN SHRIMP RECIPE • SALT & LAVENDER
CREAMY SHRIMP PASTA RECIPE | HEALTHY FITNESS MEALS
CREAMY SHRIMP PASTA WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATOES | RECIPE - PINTEREST
SHRIMP WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATO CREAM SAUCE RECIPE - EATINGWELL
CREAMY CHEESY SHRIMP PASTA WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATO AND OLIVE …
CREAMY TUSCAN SALMON SHRIMP PASTA - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
CREAMY TOMATO PESTO SHRIMP PASTA - THE SEASONED SKILLET
KETO CREAMY TUSCAN SHRIMP PASTA - TASTES LOVELY
CREAMY GARLIC SHRIMP PASTA WITH SUN DRIED TOMATOES
10 BEST SUN DRIED TOMATO SHRIMP PASTA RECIPES | YUMMLY
You'll also love