CUCUMBER-LIME AGUA FRESCA
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Puree 2 cups chopped peeled cucumbers, the juice of 1 lime, 2 tablespoons agave syrup, 1/2 cup mint and 1 cup water in a blender. Chill 30 minutes, then strain, pressing on the solids. Divide among ice-filled glasses. Top with cucumber and lime slices.
CUCUMBER-BASIL AGUA FRESCA
- Slice a few thin slices of cucumber; reserve for garnish. Peel and coarsely chop remaining cucumber.
- Purée chopped cucumber, lime juice, basil, 1/4 cup sugar, and 2 cups water in a food processor until very smooth. Strain into a pitcher and add 2 cups water, adding more sugar or water if needed, then chill until ready to serve. Add reserved cucumber slices just before serving.
AGUA FRESCA DE PEPINO: COLD CUCUMBER DRINK
- Put 1/2 cup of water in a blender container with 1 cup of sliced cucumber. Blend. Add more cucumber and blend. Continue until all the cucumbers are pureed.
- Strain the cucumber juice of its seeds into a very large pitcher. Add the remaining water, lime juice, and sugar, to taste. Chill before serving.
CUCUMBER AGUA FRESCA
- Combine 2 1/4 cups chopped cucumbers, 2 cups water, 1 cup ice cubes, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/3 cup lime juice, and 1 pinch of salt in blender. Blend until sugar dissolves and mixture is smooth but slushy, about 2 minutes. Transfer mixture to pitcher. Repeat with remaining chopped cucumbers, 2 cups water, 1 cup ice cubes, sugar, lime juice, and salt.
- Place additional ice cubes in 8 glasses. Fill with cucumber drink.
CUCUMBER AGUA FRESCA
A big glass 'vittoleros' canister of freshly made, wonderfully refreshing Agua Fresca in a rainbow of colors can be found on the counters of the best authentic neighborhood Taquerias - I look forward to them in the summer heat, but since I have no tolerance for spicy hot food, I don't get them too often. Many of these 'Fresh Waters' are regional Mexican and Salvadoran, but some of them are simply common sense. The best of them are subtle, balanced, and not overly sweet. With so few ingredients, the quality of the material used to make it is essential. If you feel the need to dress the drink up, use garnishes - thinly sliced fresh fruit, lavender flower stems place in the glass like swizzle sticks, or herbs frozen in the ice. This is great for a backyard or patio party, particularly if you have one of those wonderful glass tap jars to serve it in which will display the jewel-like color, but be certain to keep it on ice. This keeps well for several days in the refrigerator, or you can freeze it in ice cubes, then once frozen turn out into plastic bags or storage containers to enjoy later.
Provided by Mitzimom
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Puree the cucumber in a blender in as many batches as you need, then pour into a large bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, then pour into a colander layered with three thicknesses of cheesecloth to strain out the solids.
- Taste the strained juice and add a small amount of salt, to taste.
- Serve over Ice!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 32.1, Fat 0.2, SaturatedFat 0.1, Sodium 5.5, Carbohydrate 8.1, Fiber 1, Sugar 3.4, Protein 1.3
WATERMELON AND CUCUMBER AGUA FRESCA
This is hands down the most refreshing drink I've ever made. The fresh watermelon and cucumber go very well together. You can also throw in a little fresh mint or basil too. Serve this at your next gathering, your family and friends will love it!
Provided by CookingWithShelia
Categories Summer Drinks
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Put watermelon in a blender. Blend until the chunks turn to liquid. Add cucumber chunks and blend again. Pour in water, sugar, and lime juice. Blend once more. Strain through a sieve to remove pulp.
- Fill 4 glasses with ice and pour agua fresca on top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 101.4 calories, Carbohydrate 26.2 g, Fat 0.5 g, Fiber 2.2 g, Protein 1.9 g, SaturatedFat 0.1 g, Sodium 5.3 mg, Sugar 18.9 g
CUCUMBER AGUA FRESCA WITH MINT AND GINGER
Light and refreshing with a slight bite from fresh ginger, this cooling cucumber drink is perfect on days when the warmth of the sun bakes everything in its path. A simple syrup of bruised mint and sugar adds sweetness. Agua fresca, a chilled nonalcoholic drink popular in Mexico and Central America, is most often made by blending fruit or soaked grains or by steeping plant blossoms in water. The mix is then strained, sweetened and served chilled. Enjoy this cucumber version as is, or add a splash of gin to turn it into a light aperitif or a delightful afternoon cocktail.
Provided by Yewande Komolafe
Categories non-alcoholic drinks
Yield 4 cups
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a medium bowl, combine the mint leaves, sugar and salt, and crush them all together using a fork or the back of a wooden spoon just until the mint is bruised. Pour in the hot water, and stir until the sugar and salt dissolve. Allow the mixture to steep for 5 minutes while you prepare the cucumbers.
- Combine the cucumbers and ginger in a blender. Zest the lime right over the blender, then halve it and squeeze in its juice. Pour in 1 cup room-temperature water and purée on high until smooth. Pour the purée through a fine-mesh strainer, pressing lightly on the solids with a spatula to extract the liquid. Discard the solids and pour the agua fresca into a medium pitcher.
- Pour the mint syrup through the same strainer into a container, pressing on the leaves to extract the liquid. Add ¼ cup strained syrup to the agua fresca. Taste and add more syrup or more lime juice to taste. Cover any leftover syrup and refrigerate for another use.
- Fill glasses with ice, pour in the agua fresca, garnish with mint and serve immediately.
CUCUMBER-LIME AGUA FRESCA
- In a blender, combine cucumbers, lime juice, sugar, salt and 4 cups of cold water. Blend until smooth. Pour mixture into a mesh strainer placed over a pitcher, pressing pulp to release as much liquid as possible. Discard pulp. Add enough ice to fill pitcher. Garnish glasses with cucumber slices and lime wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 29.3, Fat 0.1, Sodium 41.3, Carbohydrate 7.6, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 5.8, Protein 0.4
More about "cucumber agua fresca recipes"
CUCUMBER AGUA FRESCA RECIPE - PINCH OF YUM
4.7/5 (22)Calories 144 per servingCategory Drinks
- Blend the cucumbers, basil, limes, lemongrass, sugar, honey, and 2 cups water together until smooth-ish.
- Using a fine mesh strainer to catch all the pulp, pour the agua fresca into a pitcher. Discard pulp.
- Mix an additional 2 cups water into the pitcher. Store in the fridge and serve over ice! SO GOOD.
CUCUMBER AGUA FRESCA - A REFRESHING CUCUMBER DRINK
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Add the cucumbers, water, and lime juice in a high speed blender and blend until smooth. Avoid filling your blender more than two-thirds of the way full. Work in batches if needed.
- Transfer the cucumber agua fresca to a large pitcher and add the sweetener and herbs, if using. It's best to muddle the herbs for stronger flavor. Serve chilled or over ice. Makes 8 cups.
CUCUMBER AGUA FRESCA - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
5/5 (4)Calories 73 per serving
CUCUMBER LIME AGUA FRESCA - DAILY DISH RECIPES
STRAWBERRY CUCUMBER AGUA FRESCA RECIPE - EATWELL101
CUCUMBER LIME MINT AGUA FRESCA RECIPE - SIMPLY …
CUCUMBER AGUA FRESCA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
14 AGUA FRESCA RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CUCUMBER GINGER MINT AGUA FRESCA RECIPE | A SPICY …
CUCUMBER LIME AGUA FRESCA | MEXICAN DRINKS, QUICK AND …
AGUA DE PEPINO (CUCUMBER AGUA FRESCA) - ISABEL EATS
CHILE-CUCUMBER AGUA FRESCA RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
5/5 (6)Servings 4-6
CUCUMBER LIME AGUA FRESCA - ANN SHIPPY MD
CUCUMBER GINGER MINT AGUA FRESCA - MANNA & SPICE
AGUA DE PEPINO (CUCUMBER AGUA FRESCA) - MUY BUENO COOKBOOK
CUCUMBER BASIL AGUA FRESCA COCKTAIL RECIPE - SALT AND WIND
CUCUMBER EXTRACT MINT DRINK (AGUA FRESCAS) - AFRICAN FOOD NETWORK
CUCUMBER AGUA FRESCA (AGUA DE PEPINO) | ELISE TRIES TO COOK
WATERMELON CUCUMBER AGUA FRESCA RECIPE - DIY JOY
CUCUMBER AGUA FRESCA (AGUA DE PEPINO) - CAROLINE'S COOKING
PINEAPPLE CUCUMBER AGUA FRESCA - HEALTHNUT NUTRITION
CUCUMBER-MINT AGUA FRESCA RECIPE | EATINGWELL
REFRESHING AGUA DE PEPINO (CUCUMBER AGUA FRESCA) - BY
CUCUMBER AGUA FRESCA - THE LITTLE EPICUREAN
CUCUMBER AGUA FRESCA RECIPE | MONIN
CUCUMBER AGUA FRESCA RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
CUCUMBER AGUA FRESCA BECOMES “GREEN JUICE” - RICK BAYLESS
BEST 3-IN-1 AGUA FRESCA RECIPE-HOW TO MAKE 3-IN-1 AGUA FRESCA
CUCUMBER AGUA FRESCA WITH LEMON AND MINT - GIRL COOKS WORLD
CUCUMBER, PINEAPPLE & MINT AGUA FRESCA | CANADIAN LIVING
CUCUMBER MELON AGUA FRESCA - SPOONFUL OF PLANTS
CUCUMBER AGUA FRESCA | SAVEUR
BEST CUCUMBER, TOMATO, AND ONION SALAD RECIPE
CUCUMBER AND CITRUS AQUA FRESCA RECIPE • KEEPING IT SIMPLE BLOG
HONEYDEW CUCUMBER AGUA FRESCA MARGARITA - TASTE AND TIPPLE
CUCUMBER LIME AGUA FRESCA + VIDEO | MAMá MAGGIE'S KITCHEN
THE BEST FRESH CUCUMBER WATER | AGUA FRESCA DE PEPINO | VIEWS …
CUCUMBER BASIL AGUA FRESCA COCKTAIL RECIPE — SALT & WIND TRAVEL
CUCUMBER MELON AGUA FRESCA - SWEET LIFE
HOW TO MAKE AGUA FRESCA 3 WAYS - HELLO GLOW
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #cuisine #preparation #occasion #beverages #easy #summer #south-american #seasonal
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is cucumber agua fresca made of?Cucumber Agua Fresca (also called Agua de Pepino) is made with refreshing cucumber, a spritz of lime juice, a touch of sugar and ice cold water. Perfect on a hot summer day! Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
How do you drink agua fresca with cucumbers?Cucumber agua fresca serves best when it's served cold. Chill it in the fridge for at least one hour or serve it over ice. Freeze some of the agua fresca in ice cube trays and drop them in your pitcher to keep this drink ice cold! Garnish with a slice of cucumber of lime and extra herbs.
How to make thirst quenching cucumber Agua Fresca?Thirst quenching cucumber agua fresca that's quick & easy to make! Fresh cucumbers, water & lime juice blended together to make a healthy, refreshing drink! Add the cucumbers, water, and lime juice in a high speed blender and blend until smooth. Avoid filling your blender more than two-thirds of the way full.
How do you make aguas frescas at home?Add 4 cups of water, 3 peeled cucumbers, 1/4 cup of lime juice and 1/4 cup of sugar to a large blender. Blend until smooth. Serve over ice and enjoy! That’s all there is to it! Simple, easy and delicious. More aguas frescas you’ll love!