CUCUMBER SALAD WITH RADISH AND DILL
- Put cucumber, radish, and lemon zest in a medium bowl, and add cheese.
- Whisk together lemon juice, vinegar, dill, sugar, and garlic in another medium bowl, whisking until sugar has dissolved; season with salt and pepper. Whisk in the oil in a slow, steady stream until emulsified.
- Add vinaigrette to cucumber mixture; toss well. Garnish with dill. Discard garlic clove before serving.
HERB AND RADISH SALAD WITH FETA AND WALNUTS
This light, crunchy salad is inspired by sabzi khordan, the heaping platter of fresh herbs, radishes, walnuts and feta cheese that accompanies nearly every Persian meal.
Provided by Samin Nosrat
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spread walnuts in a single layer on a baking sheet and toast for 10 to 12 minutes until lightly golden. Let cool, then chop roughly. Place in a sieve and shake away loose skin and crumbs. Set chopped nuts aside.
- Use a sharp knife or mandoline to slice the radishes and cucumbers into thin coins roughly 1/8-inch thick. Place in a medium bowl. Add walnuts.
- In a small glass or jar, whisk together lemon juice and olive oil to make the dressing. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Just before serving, season radishes, cucumbers and walnuts with a pinch of salt and dress lightly with 3 to 4 tablespoons of vinaigrette. Toss well to combine. Add crumbled cheese and toss gently to combine without breaking the cheese down too much. Arrange in a loose mound in a shallow serving bowl (or on a platter).
- Place herbs in the mixing bowl, season with a pinch of salt, and dress very lightly with about 1 tablespoon vinaigrette. Toss to combine, then pile the herb salad atop the radishes and cucumbers. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 166, UnsaturatedFat 11 grams, Carbohydrate 5 grams, Fat 15 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 4 grams, SaturatedFat 4 grams, Sodium 269 milligrams, Sugar 2 grams
CUCUMBER-DILL SALAD WITH FETA CHEESE
I was surprised to see that, although quite a number of cucumber-dill recipes are available, nobody seems to have hit on the combination with feta cheese. Light and summery. Good for picknicks as well -- in that case bring the cheese separately and add just before serving. Good-quality olive oil is essential.
Provided by Is This Really Nece
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Half the cucumbers length-wise. Remove the seeds. Slice into thin ribbons. Put in strainer with some salt and allow to drain for about 10 mins (the salt will draw out some of the moisture from the cucumber). Slice the white part of the scallions thinly. Cut the green part into very thin slivers.
- Prepare a dressing from the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper to taste. Mix the cucumber, scallions, dill, and dressing. Crumble the feta cheese over the salad and add pepper to taste.
CUCUMBER DILL SALAD WITH RADISH AND FETA
It's best to eat this within 1 hour of making it. It is very refreshing. If you want to take to a picnic, keep the items separate and toss together just before serving.
Provided by Krsi Sue
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Mix cucumber, radishes and cheese together.
- Whisk together lemon juice, vinegar, dill, sugar, and garlic in a bowl until sugar has dissolved.
- Whisk in the oil in a slow steady stream until emulsified.
- Add viniagrette to cucumbers and toss well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
CUCUMBER SALAD WITH RADISH AND DILL
- Put the cucumber, radishes, and lemon zest in a medium bowl. Add the cheese.
- Make the vinaigrette: Whisk together the lemon juice, vinegar, dill, sugar, and garlic in another medium bowl; season with salt and pepper. Whisk until the sugar has dissolved. Whisk in the oil in a slow, steady stream until emulsified.
- Add the vinaigrette to the cucumber mixture; toss well. Garnish with the dill. Discard the garlic clove before serving. Refrigerate the salad in an airtight container up to 1 hour.
More about "cucumber dill salad with radish and feta recipes"
CUCUMBER RADISH DILL SALAD - DIVALICIOUS RECIPES
Reviews 5Estimated Reading Time 2 minsCategory Salad
CUCUMBER SALAD WITH RADISH AND FETA | EPICURICLOUD (TINA ...
4.2/5 (4)Category Side DishServings 4Total Time 10 mins
EASY CUCUMBER RADISH SALAD - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
4.5/5 (17)Total Time 10 minsCategory Salad, Side DishCalories 80 per serving
TANGY CUCUMBER AND RADISH SALAD WITH DILL - BOWL OF …
5/5 (5)Total Time 10 minsCategory Salad, SideCalories 116 per serving
- Whisk together the red wine vinegar (3 tablespoons), olive oil (3 tablespoons, and sugar (1 tablespoon) in a the bottom of a large bowl until sugar is fully dissolved.
CUCUMBER RADISH DILL SALAD - EASY SIDE DISH RECIPES
Ratings 5Calories 129 per servingCategory Salad Recipes
- Add sliced cucumber, quartered radishes, chopped red onion and fresh dill herbs to a mixing bowl and combine well.
- In a separate smaller bowl, add olive oil, apple cider vinegar, sugar and mix well. This is your marinade dressing.
- Pour oil and vinegar mixture over cucumber and radishes and toss well until all vegetables are well covered.
RADISH AND CUCUMBER SALAD - THIS HEALTHY TABLE
Cuisine AmericanCategory SaladsServings 4Total Time 10 mins
CUCUMBER RADISH SALAD WITH DILL DRESSING - PERFECT FOR ...
Cuisine Eastern European, UkrainianTotal Time 10 minsCategory Salad, Side DishCalories 410 per serving
- Make the dressing by combining all the ingredients (except the cucumber and radish) in a bowl. Mix together with a fork or whisk. You can add more buttermilk if you want to thin it out some more. I suggest adding the buttermilk one tbsp at a time in case you want it thicker than I like it.
- In a bowl place the cucumber and radish rounds and then drizzle over some of the creamy dill dressing. Give everything a good toss. Sprinkle on some more fresh dill for show and serve!
SLICED CUCUMBER SALAD WITH FETA AND DILL - FARM FLAVOR RECIPE
Cuisine MediterraneanCategory Fourth of JulyServings 10Total Time 10 mins
CUCUMBER, DILL AND RADISH SALAD - DELISH KNOWLEDGE
Reviews 6Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
- Toss together with feta, lemon juice and zest, olive oil and pinch of salt and pepper. Toss well until combined, seasoning to taste as needed.
- Enjoy immediately. Because the salt will pull water from the cucumbers, this salad doesn’t stay crisp for long.
QUINOA CUCUMBER SALAD WITH FETA, DILL & MINT • THE BOJON ...
4.3/5 (13)Total Time 40 minsCategory Lunch, Salad, Vegetarian Main DishCalories 378 per serving
- Place the quinoa in a very fine mesh strainer and place the strainer in a bowl. Fill the bowl with enough cool water to cover the quinoa and soak for 5-10 minutes, swishing the quinoa occasionally with your fingers. Rinse until the water runs clear and drain well.
- Place the rinsed quinoa in a large saucepan with the 1 ½ cups water and ½ teaspoon salt. Bring the quinoa to a simmer, then cover and reduce the heat to low. Cook until all the water is absorbed and the quinoa is tender with a hint of bite, about 15 minutes. If the quinoa isn’t yet cooked by the time the water is absorbed, sprinkle with a splash of water and continue cooking.
- Let stand 5 minutes, then fluff gently with a fork. Transfer to a large bowl and let cool to room temperature, or cover and chill for up to 3 days.
- In a small measuring pitcher, whisk together the pressed garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, ¼ teaspoon salt, and the pepper. Taste, adding more salt if you feel the dressing needs it. Set aside.
RADISH CUCUMBER DILL SALAD WITH SOUR CREAM - YUMMY ADDICTION
Servings 4Total Time 15 minsEstimated Reading Time 2 mins
- Pour the sour cream dressing on top and toss until everything is coated. Serve immediately, because the longer the salad sits, the more watery it becomes. Enjoy!
THE ZAKOUSKA TABLE: RUSSIAN CUCUMBER & RADISH SALAD
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
CUCUMBER RADISH DILL SALAD - CHEFJAR
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 7 minsCategory Salad RecipesCalories 97 per serving
CUCUMBER RADISH SALAD - DOWNSHIFTOLOGY
5/5 (3)Total Time 10 minsCategory SaladCalories 75 per serving
CUCUMBER, RADISH AND FETA SALAD — COOKS WITHOUT BORDERS
Cuisine Mediterranean, Levantine, LebaneseCategory Salads, Mezze, StartersServings 4
LOW SODIUM CUCUMBER SALAD RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
MAKE-AHEAD MARINATED CUCUMBER SALAD WITH RADISHES, DILL ...
RADISH & CUCUMBER SALAD WITH FETA – FRESHFARM
CUCUMBER RADISH SALAD WITH FETA RECIPES
CUCUMBER DILL SALAD WITH RADISH AND FETA RECIPE - FOOD.COM ...
RECIPE - CUCUMBER & APPLE WEDGE SALAD WITH CREAMY DILL ...
CUCUMBER OLIVE RADISH AND FETA SALAD RECIPES
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #salads #eggs-dairy #vegetables #summer #cheese #seasonal #brunch #presentation #served-cold
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make salad dressing with cucumbers and radishes?Whisk together the red wine vinegar (3 tablespoons), olive oil (3 tablespoons, and sugar (1 tablespoon) in a the bottom of a large bowl until sugar is fully dissolved. Add the cucumbers, radishes, and dill on top of the dressing. Stir to coat the dressing on all the veggies. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
How do you make Russian radish salad?In a large bowl, whisk together sour cream, dill, olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic powder. Season with sea salt and black pepper to taste. Assemble Russian radish and cucumber salad. Stir in sliced cucumbers and radishes, and toss to coat with dressing.
What do you serve with radish salad?Cucumber and radish salad combines cool cucumbers, crunchy radishes, and a creamy sour cream dressing flavored with fresh lemon juice and aromatic dill. Serve up this Russian cucumber radish salad with some juicy burgers, grilled lamb kofta, or baked salmon.
What is the best way to make cucumber salad?Note: Recipe directions are for original size. Directions. Toss cucumber slices, radish slices, and red onion slices together in a bowl. Mix vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and black pepper together in a separate bowl; pour over cucumber mixture and toss to coat.