DARK TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CAKE
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients except chocolate chips.
- Beat 4 minutes.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Bake in a greased and floured 12 cup bundt pan at 350 for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes then turn onto serving plate.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 549.2, Fat 33.1, SaturatedFat 10.9, Cholesterol 86.4, Sodium 623.4, Carbohydrate 63.6, Fiber 3.1, Sugar 41.4, Protein 7.3
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CAKE
Few people who eat this cake believe that I didn't bake it from scratch. Then, when I get out the recipe, they copy it! The cake mix makes it fast to prepare.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a large bowl, combine cake and pudding mixes, milk and eggs at low speed until dry ingredients are moistened. Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. tube or fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for 60 minutes or until cake tests done. Cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts :
We understand that for true chocolate lovers, regular chocolate cake is just not enough. That's why we created this rich and dreamy dessert with not one, not two, but three chocolate elements all in one heavenly cake. The luscious cake base is infused with melted, semisweet chocolate chips and baked to perfection before being topped with a silky-smooth chocolate glaze. A white chocolate drizzle decorates the luxurious cake for a triple-chocolate treat that simply tastes like a dream.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 325°F. Grease 9-inch round cake pan. In 2-quart heavy saucepan, melt 1 cup of the chocolate chips and 1/2 cup butter over low heat, stirring constantly; cool 5 minutes. Stir in flour until smooth. Stir in egg yolks until well blended.
- In large bowl, beat egg whites with electric mixer on high speed until foamy. Beat in sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, until soft peaks form. Fold chocolate mixture into egg whites. Spread in pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean (top will appear dry and cracked). Cool 10 minutes. Run knife around edge of pan to loosen; remove cake from pan to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Place cake on serving plate.
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips, 2 tablespoons butter and the corn syrup over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate chips are melted. Spread over top of cake, allowing some to drizzle down side.
- In 1-quart saucepan, melt glaze ingredients over low heat, stirring constantly. Drizzle over top of cake.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 320, Carbohydrate 32 g, Cholesterol 100 mg, Fiber 1 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 11 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 95 mg
DARK CHOCOLATE CAKE I
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 3 - 9 inch round cake pans. In medium bowl, pour boiling water over cocoa, and whisk until smooth. Let mixture cool. Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at time, then stir in vanilla. Add the flour mixture alternately with the cocoa mixture. Spread batter evenly between the 3 prepared pans.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Allow to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 426.9 calories, Carbohydrate 63.5 g, Cholesterol 102.7 mg, Fat 18.3 g, Fiber 3.2 g, Protein 6.6 g, SaturatedFat 10.9 g, Sodium 462.6 mg, Sugar 37.9 g
CLARE'S WORLD'S VERY BEST TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CAKE
This recipe was given to my Husband from our friend, who got it from her friend Clare. He had to beg for it! It is without a doubt the richest, most decadent and delicious cake I have ever tried. Kiss your low fat diet goodbye. It's easy to make and will impress any chocolate lover :)
Provided by Leslie
Yield 1 cake
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a very large bowl stir together cake mix and pudding mix.
- Mix in sour cream, melted butter, eggs and almond extract, beat until well blended.
- Continue to beat for 4 minutes on medium speed, then blend in chocolate chips.
- Prepare a large bundt pan by greasing all the sides and then dusting with flour.
- Pour cake mixture into the pan and bake for 55 to 60 minutes or whenever a cake tester comes out clean.
- Baking times can vary with this recipe for some reason, so do keep an eye on it!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 7190.2, Fat 479.6, SaturatedFat 256.9, Cholesterol 1734.5, Sodium 8038, Carbohydrate 662.9, Fiber 26.7, Sugar 444, Protein 100.7
"HAVE MERCY!" TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CAKE
- Allow butter and eggs to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, lightly grease bottoms of three 8-inch round baking pans or two 8x8x2-inch square or 9x1-1/2-inch round cake pans. Line bottom of pans with parchment paper. Grease and lightly flour parchment paper and sides of pans. Or grease one 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Set pan(s) aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium mixing bowl, stir together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Gradually add granulated sugar, about 1/4 cup at a time, beating on medium speed until well combined (3 to 4 minutes). Scrape sides of bowl; continue beating on medium speed for 2 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition (about 1 minute total). Beat in vanilla.
- Alternately add flour mixture and milk to beaten mixture, beating on low speed just until combined after each addition. Beat on medium to high speed for 20 seconds more. Spread batter evenly into the prepared pan(s).
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes for 8-inch square pans and the 13x9x2-inch pan, 30 to 35 minutes for 8- or 9-inch round pans, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool cake layers in pans for 10 minutes. Remove from pans. Peel off parchment paper. Cool thoroughly on wire racks. Or place 13x9x2-inch cake in pan on a wire rack; cool thoroughly. Frost with desired frosting.
- To prepare frosting, in a large saucepan, melt semisweet chocolate chips and butter over low heat, stirring frequently. Cool for 5 minutes. Stir in sour cream. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating with an electric mixer until smooth. This frosts tops and sides of two or three 8- or 9-inch cake layers. (Halve the recipe to frost the top of a 13x9x2-inch cake.) Cover and store frosted cake in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 796.8 calories, Carbohydrate 120.4 g, Cholesterol 108.1 mg, Fat 33.5 g, Fiber 2.3 g, Protein 8.5 g, SaturatedFat 20.6 g, Sodium 410.6 mg, Sugar 81.2 g
More about "dark triple chocolate cake recipes"
RECIPE FOR DECADENT AND EASY TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CAKE
4.8/5 (33)Total Time 1 hrCategory Dessert, CakeCalories 699 per serving
TRIPLE DARK CHOCOLATE CAKE - THE TOUGH COOKIE
TRIPLE DARK CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE PERFECT FOR THE NEVER ENOUGH …
4.1/5 (9)Category CakeCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 15 mins
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CAKE, THE BEST CAKE PERIOD. - WHATTOMUNCH.COM
TRIPLE DARK CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE RECIPE - BEST CRAFTS AND RECIPES
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CAKE - HOMEMADE DESSERT RECIPE
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE WACKY CAKE WITH A DARK CHOCOLATE GANACHE
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE LAYER CAKE WITH MARSHMALLOW FROSTING
VANILLA TRIPLE LAYER CAKE WITH WHIPPED DARK CHOCOLATE FROSTING
THE MOST EPIC TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CAKE - THE LOOPY WHISK
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CAKE - THE DARK KNIGHT CAKE - FEARLESS …
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE RECIPE [VIDEO] - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
EASY TRIPLE CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE - THE HUNGRY BLUEBIRD
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
EASY TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CAKE - BAKING HEAVEN
DARK CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE GANACHE CAKE: A SECRET BAKERY RECIPE
TRIPLE DARK CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE - GB'S KITCHEN
ULTIMATE TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE | TESCO REAL FOOD
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE SHADOW CAKE - LITTLE SWEET BAKER
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CAKE! - JANE'S PATISSERIE
BAREFOOT CONTESSA | TRIPLE CHOCOLATE LOAF CAKES | RECIPES
TRIPLE DARK CHOCOLATE CAKE | BAKE TO THE ROOTS
ULTIMATE TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CAKE — ANA'S BAKING CHRONICLES
TRIPLE LAYER DEEP DARK CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH VANILLA BUTTERCREAM
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE BAVARIAN CREAM CAKE - BELULA
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE LAYER CAKE RECIPE ~ BARLEY & SAGE
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CAKE - KITCHEN FUN WITH MY 3 SONS
DARK CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE DARK CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CAKE: THE RECIPE FOR A DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE DESSERT
PERFECT TRIPLE LAYER CHOCOLATE CAKE - BAKED AMBROSIA
MOIST TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CAKE | STEPHANIE'S SWEET TREATS |STEPHANIE …
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CAKE - COOKIE DOUGH AND OVEN MITT
DARK CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE - SHANDALBEAUTYBAR.COM
DARK AND SEDUCTIVE TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH BERRIES AND …
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE LOAF CAKE - ONCE UPON A CHEF
THE BEST TRIPLE CHOCOLATE LAYER CAKE - AVERIE COOKS
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CAKE - DIETS7I.COM
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE EASTER CAKE - WELL PLATED BY ERIN
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE OMBRé CAKE RECIPE - ONNEWSLIVE
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #desserts #easy #cakes
You'll also love