DIJONNAISE VEGETABLE DIP RECIPE - (4.5/5)
Provided by á-173716
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Blend sour cream, creamy Dijon mustard, Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix and dill in medium bowl. Cover; chill 2 hours. Serve, if desired, with cut-up vegetables or your favorite dippers.
- Mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, Beau Monde seasoning, dill, parsley, and minced onion. Blend well. Refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 116.4 calories, Carbohydrate 1.2 g, Cholesterol 10.3 mg, Fat 12.4 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 0.6 g, SaturatedFat 3.1 g, Sodium 158.2 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
VEGETABLE DILL DIP
Very good-tasting recipe that was given to me by my mother. Try it, you will like it. Everyone who has had this raves about it. Best if made a day or several hours ahead.
Provided by Bethany Bambenek
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Stir the sour cream, mayonnaise, dill, onion, parsley, and Beau Monde ™ seasoning in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 130.5 calories, Carbohydrate 1.3 g, Cholesterol 11.5 mg, Fat 13.9 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 0.6 g, SaturatedFat 3.5 g, Sodium 116.9 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
MOM'S FAMOUS RAW VEGETABLE DIP
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, onion, parsley, dill, and seasoned salt in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 130.3 calories, Carbohydrate 1.2 g, Cholesterol 11.5 mg, Fat 13.9 g, Protein 0.6 g, SaturatedFat 3.5 g, Sodium 200.6 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
EASY VEGETABLE DIP
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, curry powder, garlic, vinegar, onion and horseradish. Mix together, cover, and chill overnight to allow the flavors to blend.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 199.3 calories, Carbohydrate 1.2 g, Cholesterol 10.4 mg, Fat 21.9 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 0.3 g, SaturatedFat 3.3 g, Sodium 158.4 mg, Sugar 0.4 g
HOMEMADE VEGETABLE DIP
This is always made when having a family party or gathering. Everyone always loves it and asks for the recipe! So much better than the store bought dips.
Provided by livie
Yield 8-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Mix all ingredients together till combined well. Cover and let chill in refrigerator at least 3 hours (overnight is best). Serve with fresh cut vegetables or potato chips.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 179.6, Fat 15.8, SaturatedFat 5.2, Cholesterol 20.3, Sodium 225.3, Carbohydrate 9.1, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 2.2, Protein 1.3
- Heat oil in skillet and cook onions over medium high heat until tender. Stir in spinach, cayenne and feta. Combine spinach mixture, sour cream and buttermilk in food processor and blend. Serve with assorted vegetables;
ROASTED VEGETABLE DIP
While my children were always very willing eaters, I came up with this recipe to get them to eat more veggies and enjoy it. The dip doesn't last long in our house. -Sarah Vasques, Milford, New Hampshire
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 20 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 425°. Cut vegetables into 1-inch pieces. Place in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray; toss with oil, salt and pepper. Roast until tender, stirring occasionally, 25-30 minutes. Cool completely., Place vegetables and cream cheese in a food processor; process until blended. Transfer to a bowl; refrigerate, covered, until serving. Serve with crackers or fresh vegetables.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 44 calories, Fat 3g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 8mg cholesterol, Sodium 110mg sodium, Carbohydrate 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
HOW DOES the CT "garden" grow? With ideas from readers all in a row! This savory centerpiece is a fine example. From two different parts of the country, subscribers, Wanda and Eleanor planted the seeds for the flowery design when they individually offered their kitchen best. Wanda got things going by sharing how she shapes yellow summer squash into fresh flower garnishes. That notion impressed our home economists so much that they started sprouting all sorts of buds carved from other veggies, then poked skewers into the cut-up creations, covered the skewers with green onion tops and arranged a tasty bouquet fit for a friendly buffet. Eleanor lent a helping hand by contributing a delectable dip to round off the edible centerpiece. (We spooned her mixture into little clay pots lined with paper cups for individual servings for dipping the veggie flowers.) Go ahead and arrange a bunch of flowers and dip for your next happy gathering...and be prepared to reap smiles aplenty!
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- PREPARING CLAY POTS: Cut one 14-in. square of aluminum foil. Turn large clay pot upside down and press foil over the bottom as smoothly as possible. Remove shaped foil., Turn pot right side up and firmly press foil into pot and against all sides. Trim excess foil around rim. Crumple a large piece of foil into a ball to fit inside pot to hold skewers upright, or fill pot with florist foam if desired. Hide foil ball or florist foam with alfalfa sprouts., Follow procedure for shaping foil for small pots, using eight 6-in. squares of foil. Or line pots with small beverage cups (the rims of the cups may need to be trimmed to fit inside pots)., Make desired amount of vegetable flowers to fill large pot according to directions that follow (see note)., SQUASH FLOWER: Place the larger round end of the squash on a cutting board. Using a sharp knife, make three to four downward angular cuts about 1-1/2 in. above the larger end of the squash toward the center (see Fig. 1a). Gently twist end to separate. Make a small hole in the flower center with the knife to insert the green onion flower. Repeat with stem end., To make flower center, trim the root a green onion. Using a small scissors or sharp knife, cut lengthwise slits, 1/8 to 1/4 in. apart and 1 in. long, on the root end (Fig. 1b). Place in a bowl of ice water to curl. Insert into the hole in the center of the squash. Insert a skewer into the green part of the onion to make, stem. Cut up any remaining squash to serve with dip., CUCUMBER FLOWER: Peel and cut cucumber into 1/2-in.-thick slices. Using a 2-in. scalloped cookie cutter, cut slices into "flowers". Using an apple corer or knife, cut a hole in center of a cucumber "flower". Peel and cut carrot into 1/2-in.-thick slices and place in the hole in cucumber "flower". Insert a skewer through a petal to center of each flower. Serve any extra cucumber and carrot slices with dip. , RADISH FLOWER: Using the tip of a sharp knife, make pointed petals using 10 to 12 angled downward cuts around the outer red skin, keeping radish joined at the base (see Fig. 2 above right). , Using the knife tip, carefully loosen the petals from the white center inside. Place in a bowl of ice water until the petals open. Insert skewer into the bottom of the radish., MUSHROOM FLOWER: Using the tip of a small sharp knife and starting from the top center, score downward in a spiral pattern to the edge of the cap, removing a small amount of mushroom with each cut (Fig. 3)., Continue around the mushroom cap in a spiral pattern. Sprinkle mushroom with lemon juice to prevent browning. Insert skewer into bottom of mushroom., PEARL ONION FLOWER: You may use white or red onions or some of both. (If red pearl onions are not available, you can tint white ones after cutting them as directed below. To do so, add three drops of red and blue food coloring to ice water and let cut onion soak until desired hue is obtained.), Peel outer skin, leaving root end intact.Using a small sharp knife, make cuts halfway down toward the root end all around the onion. Place onion in hot water for 5 minutes, then place in ice water to make it "bloom." Insert skewer through bottom of each onion flower., TOMATO ROSE: Using a sharp knife, start at the smooth end and slowly remove the skin of a cherry tomato in one long continuous strip, about 1/2 in. wide.With the fleshy part inside, start to curl skin from the base end, forming into a rose., FINISHING: Cover skewers with green onion tops and arrange in the large clay pot. Place squash flowers and tomato roses on individual plates. Fill lined small clay pots with 3-4 tablespoons of Vegetable Dip (recipe below)., Garnish dip-filled pots with dill sprigs if desired., Vegetable Dip: In a bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream; mix well. Add remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts :
More about "dijonnaise vegetable dip recipe 455"
10 BEST SIMPLE VEGETABLE DIP RECIPES | YUMMLY
GARDEN VEGETABLE RANCH DIP RECIPE | HIDDEN VALLEY® RANCH
RECIPES VEGETABLE DIP : GET EBOOK RECIPE VIDEOS - RECIPE IDEAS
VEGETABLE GARDEN DIP | RICARDO
KNORR VEGETABLE DIP RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
THE BEST VEGETABLE DIP | NOBIGGIE
10 BEST VEGETABLE DIP WITH MAYONNAISE RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
DIJONNAISE VEGETABLE DIP - MADE WITH MAYO | CREAMY MASHED ...
10 BEST VEGGIE DIP WITH SOUR CREAM IN IT RECIPES | YUMMLY
THE BEST VEGGIE DIP RECIPE - REALLY GOOD VEGETABLE DIP
10 BEST VEGETABLE DIP WITH MAYONNAISE RECIPES | YUMMLY
16 COOL, CREAMY VEGGIE DIP RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
EASY GARLIC AND HERB VEGGIE DIP - THE CHUNKY CHEF
EASY VEGGIE DIP RECIPE - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
10 BEST VEGETABLE DIP RECIPES | YUMMLY
HELLMAN'S VEGETABLE DIP - BLACKSTONE GRILL RECIPES
DIJONNAISE VEGETABLE DIP RECIPE | YUMMLY
VEGETABLE DIP RECIPE - COOKING MADE EASY
DIJONNAISE VEGETABLE DIP - PINTEREST.CA
DIJONNAISE VEGETABLE DIP | HELLMANN'S US | RECIPE ...
EASY INCREDIBLE ROASTED VEGETABLE DIP - PINCH ME GOOD
VEGETABLE DIP 45 RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
DIJONNAISE VEGETABLE DIP - ACROSSTHEBRIDGE.COM
HERB VEGGIE DIP - DINNER AT THE ZOO
VEGETABLE RECIPE - DIJONNAISE VEGETABLE DIP - HIGH-FIBER ...
EASY DILL DIP FOR VEGETABLES AND CHIPS - COPYKAT RECIPES
LEMON DIJONNAISE DIP RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
VEGETABLE DIP RECIPE SOUR CREAM BEST RECIPES
10 BEST INDIAN VEGETABLE DIP RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY VEGGIE DIP RECIPE - BEST VEGETABLE DIP
10 BEST VEGETABLE DIP RECIPES | YUMMLY
KNORR VEGETABLE RECIPE MIX DIP
25 DELICIOUS VEGETARIAN DIPS FOR AVID HERBIVORES | TASTE ...
LIPTON BLT DIP RECIPE - BLACKSTONE GRILL RECIPES
IRRESISTIBLE VEGGIE DIP RECIPE | JULIE BLANNER
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do I make homemade Dijonnaise?It’s truly a matter of mixing together equal parts of your mayonnaise and dijon mustard, stirring until creamy and smooth, and your dijonnaise is ready to use! How do I store Homemade Dijonnaise? Store your dijonnaise dipping sauce in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one month. Grab it anytime you’re craving it!
Can you mix mayonnaise and dijonnaise?Dijonnaise is the delicious combination of mayonnaise and Dijon mustard. By mixing these two iconic condiments, you’ll create a tasty new sauce that’s delicious on sandwiches, salads or in coleslaw. This creamy, slightly tangy sauce is so simple, yet makes such an impact wherever it’s served.
What is Dijonnaise mustard made of?As its portmanteau name suggests, dijonnaise is a combination of Dijon mustard and mayonnaise. This simple combination is surprisingly delicious, especially when a bit of lemon juice, salt and pepper are added in. What is Dijonnaise Mustard Made of? Mayonnaise: Use your preferred mayonnaise for this recipe.
Does Dijonnaise go well with mustard?There’s one thing that always ties the whole thing together, though, and makes these creations feel legit: Dijonnaise. Sure, mayonnaise and mustard are all well and good on their own but truly they become their best selves when you join them together.