CREAMY DILL DIPPING SAUCE
- In a small mixing bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, dill, lemon juice, and salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 129.1 calories, Carbohydrate 1.5 g, Cholesterol 14.3 mg, Fat 13.6 g, Protein 0.9 g, SaturatedFat 4.3 g, Sodium 75.6 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
- Mix mayonnaise with sour cream. Add green onion, parsley, dill and salt and pepper.
FRESH DILL SAUCE
- Place the mayonnaise, sour cream, yogurt, cream cheese, scallions, dill, parsley, lemon zest, lemon juice, 2 teaspoons salt, and 1 teaspoon pepper in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the steel blade. Puree for a few seconds, until well mixed. Add the cucumber and puree for another few seconds, until combined. Pour into a container and refrigerate for a few hours to allow the flavors to develop.
LEMON DILL SAUCE
- In a saucepan, combine the shallots, garlic, wine, and lemon. Bring the liquid up to a boil. Stir in the dill and cook for 3 minutes. Whisk in the mustard and cream, continue to cook for 2 minutes. Whisk in the butter a cube at a time, until all the butter is incorporated. Season with salt and pepper. Place the grilled vegetables on the platter. Lay the cakes directly on top of the vegetables. Drizzle the sauce over the cakes. Garnish with the sizzled leeks and Essence.
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly and store in an airtight jar or container.
- Recipe from "New New Orleans Cooking", by Emeril Lagasse and Jessie Tirsch. Published by William and Morrow, 1993.
- about 2/3 cup
- Whisk together sour cream, mustard, lemon juice and dill until well blended. Chill before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 68.5 calories, Carbohydrate 2.7 g, Cholesterol 12.6 mg, Fat 6 g, Protein 0.9 g, SaturatedFat 3.8 g, Sodium 156.1 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
LEMON DILL SAUCE
I came up with this sauce to serve with Walleye Crab Cakes. I have been told by family and friends it is fabulous!!! I make it often. I have served it with several types of fish. It is a nice change from tartar sauce.
Provided by Jill L. Margaritta
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Mix all.
- I am genorous with the salt and pepper.
- Can serve immediately, or chill to let the flavors go through the sauce.
SALMON WITH CREAMY DILL SAUCE
There's nothing like fresh salmon, and my mom bakes it just right so it nearly melts in your mouth. The sour cream dill sauce is subtly seasoned with horseradish so that it doesn't overpower the delicate salmon flavor. -Susan Emery, Everett, Washington
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Line a 15x10x1-in. baking pan with heavy-duty foil; grease lightly. Place salmon skin side down on foil. Sprinkle with lemon pepper and onion salt. Top with onion and lemon. Dot with butter. Fold foil around salmon; seal tightly,, Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Open foil carefully, allowing steam to escape. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork., Meanwhile, combine the sauce ingredients until smooth. Serve with salmon.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 418 calories, Fat 33g fat (11g saturated fat), Cholesterol 100mg cholesterol, Sodium 643mg sodium, Carbohydrate 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 26g protein.
- Boil wine, shallot and lemon juice in medium saucepan over high heat until reduced to 1/4 cup, about 6 minutes. Reduce heat to low; add butter, 1 piece at a time, whisking until melted before adding more. Remove pan from heat. Stir in dill. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Combine all the ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 514, UnsaturatedFat 41 grams, Carbohydrate 3 grams, Fat 56 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 1 gram, SaturatedFat 13 grams, Sodium 362 milligrams, Sugar 2 grams
More about "dill sauce recipes"
DILL SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (4)Total Time 5 minsCategory SaucesCalories 924 per serving
DILL SAUCE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
DILL HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE - MAKE YOUR IKEA STYLE SAUCE FOR SMOKED …
DILL SAUCE RECIPE | BIRDS EYE
DILL HOLLANDAISE SAUCE RECIPE | RECIPELAND
HONEY DILL AT HOME: 4 WAYS TO MAKE A SIGNATURE MANITOBA SAUCE
23 BEST DILL RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
4-INGREDIENT GARLIC DILL SAUCE - MINIMALIST BAKER | KITCHN
LEMON DILL SAUCE | BERLY'S KITCHEN
HOW TO MAKE A SIMPLE LEMON DILL SAUCE | CARIBBEAN GREEN LIVING
THE BEST DILL SAUCE FOR SALMON | MONTANA HAPPY
CREAMY DILL SAUCE FOR SALMON OR TROUT | RECIPETIN EATS
25+ BEST DILL RECIPES - WHAT TO MAKE WITH DILL | KITCHN
DILL RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
HOMEMADE LEMON-DILL SAUCE RECIPE - CHEF BILLY PARISI
CREAMY DILL MUSTARD SAUCE RECIPE (LOW FAT) - EVERYDAY HEALTHY …
CREAMY DILL SAUCE - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
DILL SAUCE - MAMA LOVES FOOD
LEMON DILL SAUCE RECIPE - ADD A PINCH
DILL DIJON MUSTARD SAUCE - THERESCIPES.INFO
CREAMY YOGURT-DILL SAUCE RECIPE | EATINGWELL
CREAMY FRESH DILL SAUCE - LORD BYRON'S KITCHEN
HOMEMADE DILL TARTAR SAUCE - TASTES OF HOMEMADE
DILL SAUCE - TRADITIONAL GERMAN FOOD RECIPES
CREAMY DILL SAUCE FOR SALMON - THE DINNER BITE
CREAMY DILL SAUCE RECIPE | EATINGWELL
DILL RECIPES - BBC FOOD
10 BEST HONEY DILL SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
4-INGREDIENT DILL GARLIC SAUCE | MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
EASY LEMON DILL SAUCE – A COUPLE COOKS
10 BEST LEMON BUTTER DILL SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
5 INGREDIENT EASY LEMON DILL SAUCE - EAT AT OUR TABLE
DILL SAUCE RECIPE | FOOD & WINE
EASY DILL SAUCE – A COUPLE COOKS
CREAMY DILL SAUCE RECIPE - LOVE AND LEMONS
CREAMY DILL SAUCE RECIPE - A CEDAR SPOON
DILL SAUCE | METRO
GERMAN DILL SAUCE (DILLSOSSE) RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
DILL SAUCE RECIPE | LEMON DILL SAUCE RECIPE — THE MOM 100
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #north-american #low-protein #5-ingredients-or-less #appetizers #salads #condiments-etc #side-dishes #eggs-dairy #american #easy #no-cook #refrigerator #dietary #gluten-free #californian #low-carb #free-of-something #low-in-something #equipment #3-steps-or-less #technique
You'll also love