CREAMY DILL DIPPING SAUCE
- In a small mixing bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, dill, lemon juice, and salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours before serving.
- Mix mayonnaise with sour cream. Add green onion, parsley, dill and salt and pepper.
SALMON WITH CREAMY DILL SAUCE
There's nothing like fresh salmon, and my mom bakes it just right so it nearly melts in your mouth. The sour cream dill sauce is subtly seasoned with horseradish so that it doesn't overpower the delicate salmon flavor. -Susan Emery, Everett, Washington
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Line a 15x10x1-in. baking pan with heavy-duty foil; grease lightly. Place salmon skin side down on foil. Sprinkle with lemon pepper and onion salt. Top with onion and lemon. Dot with butter. Fold foil around salmon; seal tightly,, Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Open foil carefully, allowing steam to escape. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork., Meanwhile, combine the sauce ingredients until smooth. Serve with salmon.
LEMON DILL SAUCE
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Food Network
Number Of Ingredients 17
- In a saucepan, combine the shallots, garlic, wine, and lemon. Bring the liquid up to a boil. Stir in the dill and cook for 3 minutes. Whisk in the mustard and cream, continue to cook for 2 minutes. Whisk in the butter a cube at a time, until all the butter is incorporated. Season with salt and pepper. Place the grilled vegetables on the platter. Lay the cakes directly on top of the vegetables. Drizzle the sauce over the cakes. Garnish with the sizzled leeks and Essence.
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly and store in an airtight jar or container.
- Recipe from "New New Orleans Cooking", by Emeril Lagasse and Jessie Tirsch. Published by William and Morrow, 1993.
- about 2/3 cup
FRESH DILL SAUCE
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Ina Garten
Yield Makes 2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Place the mayonnaise, sour cream, yogurt, cream cheese, scallions, dill, parsley, lemon zest, lemon juice, 2 teaspoons salt, and 1 teaspoon pepper in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the steel blade. Puree for a few seconds, until well mixed. Add the cucumber and puree for another few seconds, until combined. Pour into a container and refrigerate for a few hours to allow the flavors to develop.
LEMON DILL SAUCE
I came up with this sauce to serve with Walleye Crab Cakes. I have been told by family and friends it is fabulous!!! I make it often. I have served it with several types of fish. It is a nice change from tartar sauce.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Jill L. Margaritta
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Mix all.
- I am genorous with the salt and pepper.
- Can serve immediately, or chill to let the flavors go through the sauce.
- Whisk together sour cream, mustard, lemon juice and dill until well blended. Chill before serving.
Make the most of leftover herbs with our favourite dill recipes. Try a simple salad, a warming fish pie, or a creamy pasta dish the family will love.
Recipe From bbcgoodfood.com
Number Of Ingredients 1
15-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient cuisine preparation north-american low-protein 5-ingredients-or-less appetizers salads condiments-etc side-dishes eggs-dairy american easy no-cook refrigerator dietary gluten-free californian low-carb free-of-something low-in-something equipment 3-steps-or-less technique
People also searched
More recipes about "dill sauce recipes"
CREAMY DILL SAUCE FOR SALMON OR TROUT | RECIPETIN EATS
2016-09-12 · Instructions Mix the Dill Sauce ingredients together (Mix well to loosen the sour cream). Adjust consistency with milk and tartness with lemon juice. Set aside for …
- Mix the Dill Sauce ingredients together (Mix well to loosen the sour cream). Adjust consistency with milk and tartness with lemon juice. Set aside for 10 minutes if you can - if using fresh garlic, set aside for 20 min.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium high heat. Place fish in skillet skin side down. Cook for 2 minutes, then flip and cook the other side for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Remove from skillet onto serving plates. Serve with Dill Sauce on the side, garnished with fresh dill and lemon wedges if desired.
SIMPLE DILL SAUCE RECIPE | BERLY'S KITCHEN
2020-09-18 · Chop the dill, juice the lemon, and measure out the mayonnaise and Dijon mustard. Also, I would recommend making this while your fish or main dish cooks. Once that’s done, toss all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and grab a whisk or fork. Whip everything together until you get a smooth and creamy dill sauce.
DILL SAUCE RECIPE | BIRDS EYE
2019-03-25 · Dill Sauce Recipe. Write a review Dill and lightly-flavoured fish are a perfect combination, so it’s hardly surprising that this sauce is often found in the finest restaurants to go with freshly-grilled fillets. This one is a little bit fancy, so you’ll need to give yourself an hour for it – but we’ve kept our recipe …
10 BEST DILL TARTAR SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
2021-07-12 · Dill Tartar Sauce Recipes 964 Recipes. Last updated Jul 12, 2021. This search takes into account your taste preferences. 964 suggested recipes. Dill Tartar Sauce Big Girls Small Kitchen. dill, Dijon mustard, mayo, dill pickles, salt, shallots, lemon juice and 1 more. Cucumber-Dill Tartar Sauce EveryDay with Rachael Ray. seedless cucumber, mayonnaise, capers, lemon juice, fresh dill …
See details ››
10 BEST LEMON BUTTER DILL SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
2021-07-15 · Creamy Mustard Dill Sauce Compelled To Cook white pepper, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, sour cream, fresh lemon juice and 5 more Lemon Butter Sauce for Fish Iines Kitchen black pepper, fish fillets, onion powder, lemon juice, salt, fresh dill and 3 …
See details ››
CREAMY DILL SAUCE RECIPE - LOVE AND LEMONS
2021-04-18 · Instructions In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic, onion powder, and dill. Chill until ready to use. Serve with Roasted Asparagus, or see the blog post above …
- In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic, onion powder, and dill. Chill until ready to use.
5 INGREDIENT EASY LEMON DILL SAUCE - EAT AT OUR TABLE
2017-07-03 · Anyways, it wasn’t so much of a tartar sauce, as a sauce with mayo, fresh dill, and bit of cucumber. It was good, but it got me thinking how I could make it better. We were having tempura fried fish for dinner and I wanted a sauce to go with it. Thus Lemon Dill Sauce …
CREAMY DILL MUSTARD SAUCE RECIPE (LOW FAT) - EVERYDAY ...
2021-06-02 · This dill mustard sauce recipe contains elements of all these sauces, is incredibly versatile, perfect with hot as well as cold dishes. It’s made using yogurt for bulk (as well as its tangy, refreshing flavour) and a moderate amount of mayonnaise. The sauce does not contain any oil or cream. Dill mustard sauce ingredients and substitutions . Dill mustard sauce …
- Stir until smooth, taste the sauce and adjust the ingredients if needed. Keep refrigerated and use within 4 days. Yields approx. 180 ml of sauce.
20+ BEST DILL RECIPES - WHAT TO MAKE WITH DILL | KITCHN
- Farmers Market Vegetable Stir-Fry with Lemon and Dill. This vibrant stir-fry celebrates just-picked summer produce, including summer squash, tomatoes, and bell peppers.
- Baked Salmon with Creamy Dill Sauce. This simple weeknight-friendly salmon is made special thanks to a quick and creamy sauce made from sour cream, fresh dill, and lemon juice.
- Greek Lamb Meatballs with Creamy Dill Dipping Sauce. Definitely make extra of the dill dipping sauce. Spoon it over grilled fish and chicken, toss it with shredded cabbage for a quick coleslaw, or simply dunk raw veggies in it.
- Salt and Vinegar Cucumbers. These quick-pickled cucumbers are so bright, fresh, and simple that they pair with just about anything you happen to be making for dinner.
- Creamy Spinach with Dill. Adding dill to this cream-enriched spinach not only adds fresh flavor, but also makes it taste a bit like spanakopita in a bowl.
- Chilled Lemon-Dill Cucumber Noodles. These tangy, crispy noodles are lovely topped with a little smoked or seared salmon, which turns them into a light yet satisfying meal.
- Diane Morgan's Baby Carrots with Dill. This easy recipe braises and glazes the carrots in butter, chicken stock, and sherry vinegar — the hit of fresh dill at the end adds some vibrant green color and bright, herby flavor.
- Dill Pickle Chicken. Hang onto the leftover brine in the bottom of your jar of pickles and use it to make this spice tangy and tender roast chicken. Go To The Recipe.
- Ukrainian Dill Potatoes. The dish is just four humble ingredients — potatoes, dill, garlic, and sunflower oil — but their combination is magical. With each bite of creamy boiled potato, you get a grassy hit of fresh dill and a kick from raw garlic, all brought together by the nutty aroma of virgin sunflower oil (the hallmark ingredient of Ukrainian cooking).
- Tomato Salad with Red Onion, Dill and Feta. This colorful salad is a true celebration of Mediterranean flavors. The mix of tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, red onion, olives, feta, and dill will whisk you away to sunny days.
DILL SAUCE | METRO
2013-08-06 · Mix dill, shallot and garlic with other ingredients. Taste and correct seasoning. 1 1/2 Metro. 4 3 5 4. 1/3 cup (80 mL) fresh dill, chopped 1 shallot, chopped 1 garlic clove, chopped 7 Tbsp. (100 mL) plain yogurt 1/4 cup (60 mL) sour cream 1/4 cup (60 mL) mayonnaise Salt and pepper to taste 2 tsp. (10 mL) lime juice sufficient quantity of hot ...
DILL SAUCE RECIPE | FOOD & WINE
2013-12-07 · Directions. Instructions Checklist. Step 1. In a bowl, whisk the mayonnaise with the lemon juice and dill and season with salt. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Advertisement. Close this dialog ...
CREAMY FRESH DILL SAUCE - LORD BYRON'S KITCHEN
2021-04-07 · Now, on to the Creamy Fresh Dill Sauce recipe! No ratings yet. Rate Recipe. Creamy Fresh Dill Sauce. Are you ready for a burst of bold and refreshing flavour? Creamy Fresh Dill Sauce is a sauce, a dip, and a spread all in one! Great with seafood, baked potato, pasta, etc. Ready in five minutes, it's budget-friendly and perfect anytime! Pin Recipe Save Saved! Print Recipe. Prep Time 5 …
CREAMY DILL SAUCE | BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
2012-08-24 · Fresh dill is incredible in a dipping sauce if you can get it but dried dill will work as well. When I use fresh herbs, I add about a quarter of a cup to the blend of sour cream and mayo along with salt, garlic powder (or granulated garlic), black pepper and a few squeezes of fresh lemon or lime juice.
4-INGREDIENT GARLIC DILL SAUCE - MINIMALIST BAKER | KITCHN
2020-04-02 · 4-Ingredient Garlic Dill Sauce Goes with Just About Everything. by Elizabeth Licata. published Apr 2, 2020. Save Comments. Credit: Minimalist Baker. This four-ingredient garlic sauce is a super versatile way to prepare any number of foods: You can use it on roasted vegetables, in salads, and on meats. It makes a spectacular dip for chips or vegetables, and it’s a great way to use pantry ...
CREAMY DILL SAUCE RECIPE | EATINGWELL
2016-06-03 · Step 1 Combine mayonnaise, yogurt, scallions, lemon juice, dill (or parsley) and pepper in a small bowl and mix well.
EASY LEMON DILL SAUCE – A COUPLE COOKS
2020-05-23 · To make lemon dill sauce, simply stir together these ingredients: Fresh dill. It’s important to get fresh dill for this recipe. If you’re in a pinch, though: you could substitute 2 teaspoons dried dill for the 2 tablespoons fresh. Mayonnaise & Greek yogurt. Dill sauce is traditionally very rich: we’ve cut the richness a bit with Greek ...
NEIGHBORHOOD FRESH - PORK MEDALLIONS WITH DIJON-DILL SAUCE ...
Pan-broil pork in nonstick frying pan over medium heat 3-4 minutes per side. Remove medallions to warm platter; season with garlic salt and pepper on both sides. Meanwhile combine yogurt, mustard, dillweed and sugar. Serve sauce with pork medallions. To serve sauce warm, place mixture in heat-proof measure and warm in hot (not boiling) water 2 ...
See details ››
DILL RECIPES - BBC FOOD
Use only the leaves of dill, and discard the thick stems. This herb is popular in Scandinavian and Eastern European cookery, and is added to soups, grilled and boiled fish, gravlax, potatoes and...
See details ››
SALMON DILL SAUCE RECIPE YOGURT - SALMON INFORMATION FISH
2021-07-28 · Creamy Dill Sauce For Salmon Or Trout Recipetin Eats. Grilled Salmon With Creamy Cuber Dill Salad Once Upon A Chef. Salmon In Creamy Dill Sauce The Cooking Jar. Baked Salmon With Dill Sauce Recipe 4 1 5. Roasted Salmon With Yogurt Dill Sauce Olga S Flavor Factory. Grilled Salmon Dill Yogurt Sauce Recipe Kayla Itsines.
See details ››