MEDITERRANEAN STYLE LINGUINI
Provided by Food Network
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Cook pasta according to package directions
- In medium sauté pan, sauté onion and garlic in olive oil until translucent. Stir in tomatoes and tuna and red pepper flakes if desired; simmer for 5 minutes. Add black olives.
- Toss with pasta and divide among 6 plates. Sprinkle with basil and serve.
EARL'S MEDITERRANEAN LINGUINI
Earl's is a chain that was started in North Vancouver, British Columbia. I served for them for a few years and LOVE their food. This was one of my favourites and they've taken it off the menu. Thank goodness I was able to find a good copycat recipe on the net. It's so good you can even eat it cold!! I think I'll add marinated artichokes next time as a twist. Add some grilled chicken breast or shrimp if you want protein.
Provided by MamaConnerty
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Add tomatoes, wine, garlic and olives. Cook until sauce begins to thicken, stirring often, about 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in large pot of boiling water until just tender.
- Add pasta, parsley, basil, hot sauce, tomato sauce and vinegar to sauce in skillet. Toss over medium heat until sauce coats pasta. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Mount pasta in bowl and sprinkle with feta cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 681.3, Fat 30.7, SaturatedFat 11, Cholesterol 50.1, Sodium 1238, Carbohydrate 76, Fiber 5.6, Sugar 8.9, Protein 21.1
MEDITERRANEAN SHRIMP AND LINGUINE
Pretty and healthy, this looks like it came from an Italian restaurant. When I'm in a rush, I use a jarred tomato sauce and omit the tomatoes and seasonings. You can also fix this ahead and reheat it for convenience. -Nancy Deans, Acton, Maine
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; cook and stir 4 minutes. Add remaining ingredients; cook and stir 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. , Drain linguine; serve with shrimp mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 328 calories, Fat 9g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 112mg cholesterol, Sodium 748mg sodium, Carbohydrate 41g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 21g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
LINGUINE WITH TOMATOES, OLIVES, FETA, AND PARSLEY
- Purée 2 1/2 cups tomatoes, wine, and garlic in blender. Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Add tomato puree and olives. Cook until sauce begins to thicken, stirring often, about 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta cooking liquid.
- Add pasta, parsley, basil, and vinegar to sauce in skillet. Toss over mediumhigh heat until sauce coats pasta, adding reserved cooking liquid by 1/4 cupfuls if dry, about 3 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Mix in remaining 1 cup tomatoes and half of cheese. Mound pasta in bowl. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Copycat of the restaurant chain Earl's Mediterranean Linguine. You can easily add a pound of chicken breasts or prawns for protein. This pairs really well with both red and white wines and cooks up extremely fast.
Provided by repose
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Cook the pasta and drain.
- In a bowl mix the canned tomatoes, 1/2 cup olive oil, sherry vinegar, lemon zest, chilli flakes, oregano and a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir until well combined.
- Combine the 1 tbsp of cornstarch with the vegetable broth.
- Heat the remaining 1 tbsp of olive oil in a pan and add the garlic, olives, red peppers and cherry tomatoes. Saute? until the cherry tomato skins start to blister, about 2-3 minutes. Be very careful not to overcook the garlic.
- Add the vegetable broth + cornstarch as well as the tomato sauce base. Bring to a light boil and let simmer for about five minutes.
- Add the pasta, fresh herbs and additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve. (Tip: Garnish with feta and some more fresh herbs.).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 738.8, Fat 33.3, SaturatedFat 4.7, Sodium 281.7, Carbohydrate 94.2, Fiber 5.9, Sugar 6.5, Protein 16.4
More about "earls mediterranean linguini recipes"
OUR COOK BOOK: "EARLS" MEDITERRANEAN LINGUINE
15 EARL'S RESTAURANT RECIPES IDEAS - PINTEREST
EARL'S MEDITERRANEAN LINGUINI RECIPE - RECIPENODE.COM
Servings 4Total Time 30 mins
MEDITERRANEAN LINGUINE - LINNEACARMEN
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
EARL'S MEDITERRANEAN LINGUINI RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (4)Total Time 30 minsServings 4
SHOP ALL – TAGGED "PRODUCT TYPE_PRETZELS"
BEST RESTAURANTS IN PORTLAND OR - KTVCM.RIVISTATEORIA.IT
COPYPASTA CRAB - BID.APPARTAMENTI.PISA.IT
ELLAS KITCHEN THE FIRST FOODS BOOK THE PURPLE ONE
PAOLA DA RE ARCHIVES - GIRLS ON FOOD
CALORIES IN EARLS MEDITERRANEAN LINGUINI WITH CHICKEN AND …
MEDITERRANEAN LINGUINE - ERIN IRELAND
ALL CURRENTLY SERVED RECIPES FROM CALIFORNIA GRILL, JAPAN ICE CREAM ...
RECIPE: EARLS’ MEDITERRANEAN CALAMARI | VANCOUVER SUN
ISO: EARL'S HUNAN AND MEDITERRANEAN LINGUINI - RECIPELINK.COM
MEDITERRANEAN LINGUINE – RECIPES BY JENN
RE: EARL'S MEDITERRANEAN LINGUINI - MENU DESCRIPTION - RECIPELINK.COM
EARL'S MEDITERRANEAN LINGUINI RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE
EARL'S MEDITERRANEAN LINGUINI RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE IN 2022 ...
EARLS RESTAURANT - MEDITERRANEAN LINGUINI WITH CHICKEN
EARLS KITCHEN + BAR RESTAURANTS
LEMONY LINGUINE WITH SPRING VEGETABLES RECIPE | EATINGWELL
THEPREP: 20-MINUTE MEDITERRANEAN MEALS FOR SPRING
EARL'S RESTAURANT - MEDITERRANEAN LINGUINI CALORIES, CARBS
EARL'S MEDITERRANEAN LINGUINI W/ CHICKEN - NATIONAL.RESTAURANT
EARLS MEDITERRANEAN LINGUINI WITH CHICKEN CALORIES AND NUTRITIONAL ...
EARLS MENU RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
GALLBLADDER FRIENDLY APPETIZERS
ALL CURRENTLY SERVED RECIPES FROM AKERSHUS ROYAL BANQUET HALL, …
VEGAN - BITEWELL.COM
EARL'S MEDITERRANEAN LINGUINI W/ PRAWNS - NATIONAL.RESTAURANT
SALAD DRESSING (150) - FAIRWAYMARKET.COM
EARLS MEDITERRANEAN LINGUINI - SPOONACULAR.COM
FOOD ISRAEL ONLINE
EARL'S MEDITERRANEAN LINGUINI. PHOTO BY NICOLEVANWIJK1 | RECIPES, …
KCPT DAY SCHEDULE - PROWEB.MYERSINFOSYS.COM
You'll also love