Without a doubt, this is the best chocolate cake I've ever made. I share this decadent dessert with everyone I can!-Katherine DeLoach, Visalia, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy, 5-7 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with coffee and sour cream, beating well after each addition. , Pour into three greased and floured 9-in. round baking pans. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 30-35 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely., In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until fluffy. Beat in the chocolate, coffee and vanilla until blended. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Spread between layers and over top and sides of cake. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 710 calories, Fat 34g fat (21g saturated fat), Cholesterol 131mg cholesterol, Sodium 528mg sodium, Carbohydrate 99g carbohydrate (73g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 9g protein.
EASY BLENDED MOCHA
- Place ice, coffee, and cocoa powder in a blender; blend until no big ice chunks remain. Add water and sweetened condensed milk; blend until smooth.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 373.9 calories, Carbohydrate 63.5 g, Cholesterol 39 mg, Fat 10.3 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 9.6 g, SaturatedFat 6.5 g, Sodium 155.8 mg, Sugar 62.5 g
- Start by brewing your espresso coffee. I used a double espresso shot in this recipe.
- While the espresso is brewing, steam the milk.
- You can steam the milk with a steaming wand or heat it on the stove.
- In a tall glass, add a tablespoon of the chocolate sauce.
- Pour the hot espresso on top.
- Give the espresso and chocolate sauce a quick stir.
- Pour the steamed milk into the glass.
- Top this off with a serving of whipped cream.
- Finish the drink with a drizzle of chocolate sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 162 calories, Carbohydrate 7.5 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 27 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 8.4 grams fat, Protein 4.5 grams protein, SaturatedFat 5 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, Sodium 75 milligrams sodium, Sugar 16 grams sugar, UnsaturatedFat 2.2 grams unsaturated fat
This is a super-special coffee that can take the place of Irish coffee after dinner or at brunch owes its lingering flavor to an unexpected source, says creator Fred Thompson. "Cardamom is a spice that creeps into taste memory without being immediately recognized," says Thompson, a food stylist and author who divides his time between New York City and Raleigh, N.C.
Provided by Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine the coffee and cardamom in a coffee filter. Brew the coffee in a coffeemaker with the water. Meanwhile, heat the milk, sugar and chocolate syrup in a medium-size saucepan over medium heat. Stir the brewed coffee into the saucepan, pour the mixture into four cups and serve immediately.
- Stir chocolate syrup into hot coffee until melted. Transfer to a blender, add half and half and ice cubes, and blend at high speed for 2 to 3 minutes. Serve immediately in a tall, cold glass.
- Microwave 4 ounces chopped bittersweet chocolate with 1/4 cup water on 50 percent power until melted, 2 minutes, stirring halfway through. Divide among 4 small mugs and top each with a spoonful of condensed milk and a shot of hot espresso.
TASTE OF TEXAS MOCHA CAKE
- Sift flour with cocoa, soda, cinnamon. baking powder, and salt.
- Cream shortening; add sugar gradually, creaming together until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, beating thoroughly.
- Combine buttermilk, coffee, and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture to egg mixture, alternating with liquid, beating after each addition until smooth.
- Pour batter into a well greased and floured 9-inch square pan.
- Bake in moderate oven (350°F) for 35 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
- Frost with Mocha Cream Frosting.
- Mocha Cream Frosting:.
- Sift sugar, cocoa, ans salt together.
- Cream butter and gradually add part of the sugar mixture, blending after each addition until light and fluffy.
- Add remaining sugar alternately with coffee mixture, until of the right consistency to spread, beating after each addition until smooth.
- Blend in vanilla.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 301.5, Fat 12.1, SaturatedFat 5.2, Cholesterol 37.4, Sodium 232.1, Carbohydrate 47.8, Fiber 1.5, Sugar 33.6, Protein 3
EAST TEXAS MOCHA
A coffee combo found in my Cowboy cocktails book, this is surprising as I don't normally like bourbon but the creme de cacao really mellows out the flavour & make it quite smooth.
Provided by Mandy
Yield 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Combine coffee with the alcohol and then top up with milk.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 400.8, Fat 0.7, SaturatedFat 0.3, Sodium 42, Carbohydrate 32.7, Sugar 32.7, Protein 0.4
More about "east texas mocha recipes"
10 BEST MEXICAN MOCHA COFFEE RECIPES | YUMMLY
MOCHA RECIPE, HOW TO MAKE A MOCHA - SWASTHI'S RECIPES
MEXICAN MOCHA RECIPE - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
MOCHA RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
A TASTE OF HOME: GRAM’S MOCHA CAKES - EVERYTHING …
12 DECADENT MOCHA DESSERT RECIPES FOR COFFEE LOVERS
EASY PEPPERMINT MOCHA RECIPE – STARBUCKS COPYCAT
EASY HOMEMADE MOCHA - BAKING MISCHIEF
30 TOTALLY INDULGENT MOCHA DESSERT RECIPES | TASTE OF …
RECIPES - EAST TEXAS FOOD BANK
EAST TEXAS KITCHEN - KLTV
MEXICAN ICED MOCHA - OAT&SESAME
MOCHA RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
MOCHA RECIPE | TURKISH STYLE COOKING
EASY ICED MOCHA RECIPE WITH DIY MOCHA SYRUP | WHOLEFULLY
MEXICAN MOCHA RECIPE (AZTEC MOCHA) - WHISKAFFAIR
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST MOCHA—ACCORDING TO THE PROS
HOMEMADE CAFE MOCHA: SIMPLE RECIPE TO MAKE AT HOME - COAST …
EASY MOCHA RECIPE - COFFEE AT THREE
SEARCH FOR RECIPES
ICED MOCHA – A COUPLE COOKS
MOCHA SHEET CAKE - LATEST RECIPES
HOW TO MAKE A CAFE MOCHA (RECIPE) - ESPRESSO & COFFEE GUIDE
STARBUCKS ICED MOCHA RECIPE (COPYCAT) - ESPRESSO COFFEE TIME
ICED MOCHA RECIPE: TOP 5 FAVORITES YOU HAVE TO TRY
BEST EVER MOCHA FROSTING - CRAZY FOR CRUST
MEXICAN MOCHA RECIPE: 5 SIMPLE STEPS - COFFEE AFFECTION
MEXICAN-MOCHA-RECIPE - COAST ROAST ORGANIC COFFEE
HOW TO MAKE A MOCHA - A COUPLE COOKS
EASY ICED MOCHA RECIPE - PINTEREST.COM
ICED MOCHA RECIPE: EASY HOMEMADE RECIPE TO TRY IN 2022
CAFFè MOCHA RECIPE | STARBUCKS® COFFEE AT HOME
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #for-1-or-2 #low-protein #healthy #5-ingredients-or-less #beverages #breakfast #american #easy #dinner-party #low-fat #dietary #low-sodium #low-cholesterol #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #low-carb #low-in-something #number-of-servings #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make delicious Mocha?Delicious mocha is made with strong coffee from a coffee machine, Nespresso, or Keurig, and chocolate syrup. Make whipped cream topping. Sugar, salt, and heavy cream are whipped together using a handheld milk frother. It should take seconds to get nice and fluffy. Froth milk.
Can you freeze Mocha coffee?Chocolate lovers and coffee lovers, you're in luck. Frozen, hot, or iced, these mocha drink recipes will satisfy. Mocha coffee is extremely easy to make in this recipe.
What is mocha made out of?This delicious homemade mocha is made with strong coffee from a coffee machine, Nespresso, or Keurig, and chocolate syrup. Make it even better with a topping of quick and easy whipped cream that’s made in seconds. Mocha, also known as caffè mocha, is a chocolate version of a latte.
What to do with Mocha Madeleines?Give the classic French dessert a modern twist with these pretty mini mocha madeleines. These easy cakes are the perfect treat for afternoon tea A star rating of 4.7 out of 5. A decadent iced coffee for a sunny afternoon.