INCREDIBLY EASY CHICKEN AND NOODLES
- In a large pot, mix the cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, chicken broth, and chicken meat. Season with onion powder, seasoning salt, and garlic powder. Bring to a boil, and stir in the noodles. Reduce heat to low, and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 504 calories, Carbohydrate 54.8 g, Cholesterol 98.7 mg, Fat 19.6 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 27.4 g, SaturatedFat 4.9 g, Sodium 2355.6 mg, Sugar 5.1 g
EASY CHICKEN AND NOODLES
In Lancaster, Ohio, Shirley Heston can prepare this stovetop supper in mere minutes. Canned soup makes the sauce a snap to throw together while the noodles boil. It's comforting and inexpensive, too, at $1.22 per serving.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a large saucepan, combine the soup, milk, Parmesan cheese and pepper. Stir in the noodles and chicken; heat through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 368 calories, Fat 14g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 107mg cholesterol, Sodium 790mg sodium, Carbohydrate 28g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 30g protein.
CHICKEN AND NOODLES
- Start by putting the chicken in a pot and covering it with water. Bring the water to a boil, and then reduce the heat to low. Simmer for 45 minutes. Remove the chicken from the pot. Set the chicken aside to cool briefly.
- Shred the chicken with 2 forks, reserving the bones. Return the bones to the pot and boil for 20 minutes. Remove the bones from the pot and discard.
- Add the shredded chicken, carrots, celery and onions to the pot. Then add the salt, pepper, thyme and turmeric. Bring the mixture to a gentle boil, and then reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Stir in the noodles; no need to thaw them first!
- Finally, mix the flour with 1/2 cup water until smooth. Stir the flour mixture, the splash of half and half (if you're into that kind of thing) and the minced parsley into the pot. Simmer until the noodles are tender, about 15 minutes, tasting and adding more salt if needed at the end. The soup should be thick and stew-like and your kitchen should smell like home.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 315 calorie, Fat 7 grams, SaturatedFat 1.5 grams, Cholesterol 104 milligrams, Sodium 555 milligrams, Carbohydrate 32 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 31 grams, Sugar 3 grams
QUICK CHICKEN NOODLES
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, then stir- fry the chicken for about 3 mins, until golden.
- Throw in the garlic and pepper and cook for 2 mins more. next, add the spring onions, beansprouts, noodles, sauce and 5 tbsp water and toss everything together for a final 2 mins cooking. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 441 calories, Fat 12 grams fat, SaturatedFat 2 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 55 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 11 grams sugar, Fiber 5 grams fiber, Protein 31 grams protein, Sodium 4.07 milligram of sodium
INCREDIBLY EASY CHICKEN AND NOODLES
This is real comfort food. People will think that you made it from scratch. We like it for a fast meal, for pot-luck dinners, for chilly nights, etc. You can use boned chicken, but for a truly dump and cook meal, use the canned chicken meat. You will love it. I posted this recipe on another site and it has received only five star ratings.
Provided by psychotammymom
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large pot, mix all the ingredients except the noodles.
- Bring to a boil, then stir in the noodles.
- Simmer over low heat for 30 minutes or until the noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
- This can also be done in a crock pot.
- I get the soup ingredients hot on the stove and then pour it into the crock pot along with the noodles.
- Cook for 2 to 4 hours on low heat.
CRAZY EASY CHICKEN AND NOODLES
- Combine chicken soup, mushroom soup, chicken broth and diced chicken meat in large pot. Add next 3 ingredients; bring mixture to boil and stir in frozen noodles. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 45 minutes or until noodles are tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 321.4, Fat 4.3, SaturatedFat 1.2, Cholesterol 63.8, Sodium 514.5, Carbohydrate 55.6, Fiber 2.6, Sugar 2, Protein 14.2
ONE DISH CHICKEN NOODLES
- Heat oil in large skillet. Cube chicken into bite size pieces and brown in hot oil. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, boil noodles in water until soft, then drain. Add hot cooked noodles to chicken in skillet and pour in gravy and peas. Stir together until ingredients are covered/coated with gravy. Cover skillet, reduce heat to medium low and let simmer for 10 minutes until gravy and peas are hot. Serve directly from the skillet.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 449.9 calories, Carbohydrate 57.7 g, Cholesterol 100.3 mg, Fat 9.3 g, Fiber 5 g, Protein 31.2 g, SaturatedFat 1.9 g, Sodium 649.6 mg, Sugar 5.1 g
More about "easy chicken and noodles recipes"
CHICKEN AND NOODLES RECIPE (EASY COMFORT FOOD) | MOM ON …
5/5 (4)Calories 628 per servingServings 6
CHICKEN AND NOODLES - EASY CHICKEN RECIPES
4.8/5 (5)Total Time 1 hr 30 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 531 per serving
CROCKPOT CHICKEN AND NOODLES - EASY CHICKEN RECIPES
QUICK CREAMY CHICKEN & NOODLES - CAMPBELL SOUP …
CHICKEN NOODLE STIR FRY RECIPE | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
35 COZY AND COMFORTING RECIPES WITH CHICKEN AND NOODLES
CREAMY CHICKEN AND NOODLES RECIPE - COOKIES AND CUPS
EASY CHICKEN AND NOODLES - GIRL GONE GOURMET
EASY CHICKEN NOODLE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
28 EASY CHICKEN AND PASTA RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
10 BEST BAKED CHICKEN WITH NOODLES RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST CHICKEN BREAST EGG NOODLES RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHICKEN AND RICE NOODLES - EASY DINNER RECIPE FROM OR WHATEVER …
27 EASY NOODLE RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
FREEZE-DRIED CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP RECIPE – HIBERNATE EMERGENCY …
EASY CROCK POT CHICKEN AND NOODLES - RECIPES THAT CROCK!
DEEP SOUTH DISH: UNDER THE WEATHER EASY CHICKEN AND NOODLES
CHICKEN NOODLE CASSEROLE RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
AMISH CHICKEN AND NOODLES – CAN'T STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN
QUICK CHICKEN AND NOODLES - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
CROCK POT CHICKEN AND NOODLES - THE SEASONED MOM
EASY CHICKEN AND NOODLE CASSEROLE RECIPE (FAMILY FAVORITE)
EASY CHICKEN NOODLE CASSEROLE - I WASH YOU DRY
CHICKEN AND EGG NOODLES RECIPE - CENTSLESSDEALS.COM
CREAMY CHICKEN NOODLE SKILLET - THE GIRL WHO ATE EVERYTHING
EASY CHICKEN AND NOODLES - LOVELY LITTLE KITCHEN
FARMHOUSE CHICKEN AND NOODLES - THE SEASONED MOM
EASY CHICKEN LO MEIN - JUST A TASTE
ONE POT CREAMY CHICKEN AND NOODLES RECIPE (QUICK & EASY)
EASY CHEESY CHICKEN NOODLES RECIPE - PINCH OF YUM
EASY CHICKEN NOODLE CASSEROLE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
QUICK CHICKEN & NOODLES - SWANSON - CAMPBELL S
OLD FASHIONED CHICKEN AND NOODLES • FOOD FOLKS AND FUN
15-MINUTE CHICKEN STIR FRY NOODLES – CHICKEN STIR FRY PASTA RECIPE ...
CHICKEN AND NOODLES RECIPE - AN EASY, CREAMY HOMEMADE DISH
DELICIOUS AND EASY CHICKEN NOODLE STIR FRY - DON'T GO BACON MY …
CHICKEN NOODLE RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
CHICKEN CORN SOUP WITH NOODLES - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHICKEN STIR-FRY NOODLES (EASY ASIAN RECIPE) - RASA MALAYSIA
EASY CHICKEN STIR-FRY WITH VEGETABLES & NOODLES - AVERIE COOKS
EASY CHICKEN NOODLE CASSEROLE - TASTY CASSEROLES
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #5-ingredients-or-less #main-dish #soups-stews #pasta #poultry #easy #chicken #dietary #low-sodium #low-cholesterol #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #low-carb #low-in-something #meat #pasta-rice-and-grains
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook chicken and noodles?In a large pot, mix the cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, chicken broth, and chicken meat. Season with onion powder, seasoning salt, and garlic powder. Bring to a boil, and stir in the noodles. Reduce heat to low, and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes. A simple, comforting, and easy recipe for chicken and noodles.
How do you make chicken noodle soup with cream of chicken?In large bowl, mix 4 cups chopped cooked chicken, 2 cans (10 oz each) cream of chicken soup, 1 1/2 cups sour cream, 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz) and 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables. Add cooked noodles; stir to combine.
How do you cook ramen noodles in chicken broth?I used two quarts of the chicken broth because the noodles absorbed so much liquid. Pour chicken broth into a Dutch oven over medium high heat. Cover with lid and bring to a boil. Add noodles and cook until done. The package said between 10-20 minutes. I though the noodles were cooked after 9 minutes.
What can I use to make chicken and egg noodles?Just like Gramma used to make, only this chicken and egg noodles recipe is ready in 3 steps using a can of instant soup and frozen veggies. Cook it into a casserole by adding more noodles, another can of cream of chicken soup, and milk. CHICKEN: Purchase cooked chicken breast or a whole rotisserie chicken to use in recipes all week long.