GRILLED PORK RIBS WITH CHIPOTLE BARBECUE SAUCE
- Heat gas or charcoal grill for indirect cooking as directed by manufacturer.
- Brush meaty sides of pork ribs with oil; sprinkle with thyme. Place pork, meaty sides up, on unheated side of two-burner gas grill or over drip pan on charcoal grill. (If using one-burner gas grill, cook over low heat.) Cover grill; cook over medium heat 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours or until no longer pink when cut near bone and pork is tender.
- Meanwhile, in 3-quart saucepan, mix Chipotle Barbecue Sauce ingredients; heat to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Brush sauce over pork 2 or 3 times during last 15 minutes of grilling.
- Heat any remaining sauce to boiling; boil and stir 1 minute. Cut pork into serving pieces; serve with remaining sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 580, Carbohydrate 31 g, Cholesterol 130 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 1 g, Protein 33 g, SaturatedFat 12 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 990 mg, Sugar 28 g, TransFat 0 g
HONEY CHIPOTLE RIBS
Nothing's better than having a sauce with the perfect consistency for slathering. Here's one that'll ensure a lip-smacking feast. Make the sauce up to a week ahead. -Caitlin Hawes, Westwood, Massachusetts
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Wrap ribs in large pieces of heavy-duty foil; seal edges of foil. Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 1 to 1-1/2 hours or until tender., In a large saucepan, combine sauce ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for about 45 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally., Carefully remove ribs from foil. Place over direct heat; baste with some of the sauce. Grill, covered, over medium heat for about 30 minutes or until browned, turning once and basting occasionally with additional sauce. Serve with remaining sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 515 calories, Fat 21g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 81mg cholesterol, Sodium 1674mg sodium, Carbohydrate 54g carbohydrate (49g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 23g protein.
SLOW-COOKER CHIPOTLE RIBS
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Season the ribs all over with salt and pepper, then brush with the vegetable oil. Combine the brown sugar, chile powder, cumin and oregano in a small bowl. Sprinkle the spice mixture all over the ribs and rub into the meat. Transfer the ribs to a 6- to 8-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on low, 7 1/2 hours.
- Preheat the broiler and line a baking sheet with foil. Whisk the barbecue sauce with the agave in a bowl. Transfer the ribs to the prepared baking sheet and brush both sides with half of the barbecue sauce mixture. Turn bone-side down and broil until the glaze is bubbling and browned, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Slice the ribs between the bones and top with cilantro. Serve with lime wedges, cornbread and the remaining barbecue sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1230 calorie, Fat 82 grams, SaturatedFat 29 grams, Cholesterol 315 milligrams, Sodium 750 milligrams, Carbohydrate 41 grams, Fiber 1 grams, Protein 77 grams, Sugar 36 grams
EASY CHIPOTLE BBQ RIBS
Enjoy the sweet and spicy flavor of these Easy Chipotle BBQ Ribs. The addition of orange marmalade and chopped chipotle peppers are what make the sauce on our Easy Chipotle BBQ Ribs so special. They're sure to be a great addition to your family cookout.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Holiday & Special Occasion Recipes
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Place ribs in Dutch oven or stockpot. Add enough cold water to completely cover ribs; cover with lid. Bring to boil; simmer on medium-low heat 20 min. Meanwhile, mix remaining ingredients until blended.
- Heat grill to medium heat. Drain ribs; place on grill grate. Grill 10 min. or until done, turning occasionally and brushing generously with barbecue sauce mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 220, Fat 12 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Sodium 250 mg, Carbohydrate 12 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 10 g, Protein 16 g
CHIPOTLE DRY RUB
This is a delicious dry rub that we use on ribs and sometimes chicken. Rub liberally on baby back ribs, chicken or short ribs, then throw the meat on the grill. You can substitute smoked paprika for regular paprika.
Provided by Kristen
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Mix the brown sugar, ground chipotle, paprika, mustard powder, cumin, and salt together in a bowl.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 24.3 calories, Carbohydrate 4.4 g, Fat 0.7 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 0.6 g, Sodium 874.6 mg, Sugar 3.4 g
CHIPOTLE BARBECUE RIBS
- For the ribs: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large rimmed baking pan with foil.
- Place the ribs on the prepared baking pan meat-side up. Sprinkle them with the paprika, garlic powder, 1 tablespoon salt and a generous amount of pepper. Rub the spices all over the ribs.
- Cover the pan tightly with foil and bake until the meat is very tender and can easily be pulled off the bone, about 2 hours.
- For the barbecue sauce: Meanwhile, heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the onions and 1/2 teaspoon salt and cook, stirring often, until very soft and golden brown, about 20 minutes. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, 1 minute. Add the ketchup, orange juice, Worcestershire, chipotles and adobo and 1/2 cup water. Increase the heat to bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to keep at a simmer until slightly thickened, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a blender and puree until smooth (be careful when blending hot liquids). Alternately, an immersion blender can be used in the pot.
- Finish the ribs: Preheat the grill to medium-high (or set the oven to broil).
- Reserve about a cup of the barbecue sauce for serving alongside the ribs. Brush a small amount of the remaining sauce on the bone side of the ribs and a generous amount on the meaty side.
- Grill the ribs, meaty-side up, until the underside is lightly charred, about 3 minutes. Turn the ribs over and grill until the meaty side is charred in spots, 3 to 5 minutes (if using the oven, simply broil for 3 to 5 minutes). Transfer to a cutting board and cut each rack in half. Serve immediately with the reserved sauce on the side.
More about "easy chipotle bbq ribs recipes"
OVEN BAKED RIBS WITH CHIPOTLE BBQ SAUCE | RECIPETIN EATS
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
- Take ribs out of the fridge, place in a large baking dish in a single layer (squished is ok, they will shrink slightly).
THE BEST CHIPOTLE BBQ SAUCE RECIPE - EVERYDAY EILEEN
4.6/5 (21)Category SauceCuisine AmericanTotal Time 30 mins
- Stir in the remaining ingredients chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, ketchup, tomato sauce, apple cider vinegar, chili powder, ground mustard, pepper, and salt.
EASY GLAZE FOR BBQ RIBS - BOBBY FLAY'S SPICY CHIPOTLE RIB ...
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins See details »
OUR 30 BEST BBQ RIBS RECIPES—MESSY AND PERFECT FOR SUMMER
See details »
EASY HOMEMADE CHIPOTLE BBQ SAUCE (RECIPE) - THEONLINEGRILL.COM
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Heat up a medium saucepan to a medium-low heat. Add olive oil and chopped onions. Saute for 3-4 minutes, or until onions have started to soften and turn translucent.
EASY BBQ SHORT RIBS CHIPOTLE FONDUE RECIPE - CAKE 'N KNIFE
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
- Fill a small saucepan with about 2 inches of water. Place a metal bowl on top - make sure it is one that fits inside but doesn't touch the water. Essentially you are making a double boiler! You can use a double boiler if you have one as well.
- Add chopped garlic, Head Country High Plains Heat Original Seasoning, paprika, black pepper, and salt. Stir to combine.
EASY BARBECUE PORK RIBS - SAVOR THE BEST
4.9/5 (19)Category Main DishCuisine AmericanTotal Time 2 hrs 45 mins
- Remove the silvery membrane from the underside of the ribs by sliding a table knife between the membrane and a rib bone. Pry the membrane up, stretching until it tears. Holding one end of the membrane with a paper towel, peel off the membrane and discard.
- Place the rack of ribs on a large sheet of aluminum foil and liberally coat each side of the ribs. Place another sheet of foil on top of the ribs and seal the two sheets of foil together by crimping them tightly at the edges.
SLOW COOKER PINEAPPLE CHIPOTLE RIBS - EASY PEASY MEALS
- I have a Hamilton Beach slow cookerand I love it because I can set the cook time and when it has finished it will automatically switch to warm.
SMOKY CHIPOTLE SEASONING & DRY RUB | GARLIC & ZEST
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
- Add the ingredients to a small bowl and whisk to combine. If there are pebble sized pieces of brown sugar or spice, rub them between. your clean fingers to break apart, and blend so that you have a fine powder.
- Transfer to a air tight container. Chipotle BBQ Rub will keep for up to two months. To keep fresher longer, freeze the spice rub.
HONEY CHIPOTLE PORK RIB TACOS - RECIPE - CHARLOTTE SHARES
- Place ribs in a slow cooker, add water, then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drizzle with half of the bottle of BBQ sauce. Toss with a fork or tongs to coat. Cook on low for 5-6 hours or until "fall apart" tender.
- Once ribs are tender, shred with a fork in the slow cooker. Remove any large fatty pieces. Keep warm until ready to serve.
- To make slaw, add mayonnaise, lime juice, vinegar, ranch seasoning, and garlic salt to a medium-sized bowl. Whisk to combine well. Add serrano peppers and slaw mix then toss to coat.
- To assemble tacos, place rib meat and slaw inside a warm tortilla. Garnish with pickled jalapenos, cilantro, queso fresco, and extra BBQ sauce.
THE BEST BBQ RIB RUB RECIPES
- Spare Rib Rub. This is a sweet and savory rub works well on pork ribs. You can adjust the heat by changing the amount of cayenne.
- Memphis BBQ Rub. In Memphis, the rub is the most important ingredient aside from the meat. Often ribs are served with only a rub and without sauce. This means that this barbecue rub has to provide all the flavor to make Memphis-style barbecue.
- Authentic Texas-Style Brisket Dry Rub. This Texas-style dry rub recipe is an easy way to spice up beef brisket. In true Tex-Mex style, this rub gets a kick from cayenne pepper and hot chili powder.
- Porker's Rib Seasoning. This rub is perfect for all kinds of pork whether it's ribs or Carolina-style pulled pork. One tip: If you apply your spice rub too early before you start cooking it will cause the pork to develop a ham-like flavor and not in a good way.
- Beef Rib Rub. This rub combines the flavors of sweet and heat. You can adjust the heat by using mild or medium chili powder. If you really want to make spice it up, then add an extra tablespoon of cayenne.
- Cajun Seasoning Rub. Blackening is a classic Cajun cooking technique that adds complex flavor and dark color. Traditionally, it's used to generously coat fish fillets before frying in a very hot cast-iron skillet, but crusty exterior filled with flavor is just what we want on our ribs.
- Kansas City Rib Rub. In Kansas City, they know BBQ ribs. This is the barbecue rub recipe for traditional Kansas City-style ribs. Finish these ribs off with a good barbecue sauce and you'll have a fantastic meal.
- Achiote (Annatto) Paste. Achiote paste is a popular coloring and flavoring in Central American, Mexican, and Caribbean cuisines and is made with annatto seeds, cumin, pepper, coriander, oregano, cloves, and garlic.
- Cajun Blackened Seasoning. Blackening is a classic Cajun cooking technique that adds complex flavor and dark color. Traditionally, it's used to generously coat fish fillets before frying in a very hot cast-iron skillet, but crusty exterior filled with flavor is just what we want on our ribs.
- Mustard Rub. A classic wet mustard rub that really sticks to the meat. You can use different types of mustard in this recipe in order to change the flavor of the rub.
GRILLED BABY BACK RIBS WITH CHIPOTLE BARBECUE SAUCE - EASY ...
- Place the pork ribs on a large cutting board and remove the membrane that covers the bones. To do this, slip a dull knife under the membrane, and then with the aid of a paper towel grasp membrane with fingertips, and strip it away from the bones.
- Transfer ribs to a large baking sheet, pat dry, and set aside. In a small bowl, stir together the seasoned salt, pepper, 1 tsp chipotle, cumin, and sugar. Rub mixture on both sides of the ribs with your fingers.
- Cover with aluminum foil and let sit for about 1 hour at room temp. Meanwhile, mix barbecue sauce, 1/2 tsp chipotle powder, garlic powder, and lime juice in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir in and let simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Prepare charcoal grill for indirect cooking. To do this, bank charcoal into a slope against one side of the grill. Oil the grill grate. Place the ribs to cook, covered, on the part of the grate opposite the bank of coals, so that they will cook slowly over a longer amount of time.
CHIPOTLE-GLAZED RIBS - RECIPES | GOYA FOODS
Servings 4Total Time 1 hr 30 mins See details »
CHIPOTLE BBQ BABY BACK RIBS RECIPE - TASTEFULLY SIMPLE
5/5 See details »
CHIPOTLE BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
Calcium 15mg 1%Estimated Reading Time 1 minCalories 37 See details »
QUICK CHIPOTLE-ORANGE BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE
See details »
BEST BBQ RIBS RECIPES - OLIVEMAGAZINE
See details »
EASY CHIPOTLE BARBECUED RIBS RECIPE KRAFT CANADA | BBQ ...
See details »
EASY CHIPOTLE BARBECUED RIBS | RIB RECIPES GRILL, BBQ RIBS ...
See details »
CHIPOTLE BOURBON BBQ SAUCE RECIPES
See details »
BAKED RIBS WITH CRANBERRY CHIPOTLE SAUCE RECIPES
See details »
You'll also love