PUFF PASTRY SALMON
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Season the salmon fillets with salt, garlic powder, and onion powder. Divide 1/2 of the spinach between two sheets of puff pastry, and mound in the center. Place a salmon fillet on top of each mound of spinach. Spread the pesto on the salmon fillets, and top with remaining spinach. Moisten the edges of the puff pastry with water, fold to the center, and seal the seams.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes until the pastry is puffed and golden, and the salmon has cooked all the way through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 684.6 calories, Carbohydrate 38.9 g, Cholesterol 54.9 mg, Fat 43.7 g, Fiber 2.3 g, Protein 33.5 g, SaturatedFat 10.9 g, Sodium 528.7 mg, Sugar 0.9 g
EASY SALMON PUFF
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray. In small bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk, sour cream, dill weed and eggs with wire whisk until blended. Gently stir in salmon and cheese. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake uncovered 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 340, Carbohydrate 17 g, Cholesterol 215 mg, Fat 2 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 22 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 630 mg, Sugar 5 g, TransFat 1 g
For a fluffy and inexpensive way to serve seafood, try this delicious recipe. The salmon makes this dish so tasty and I love to serve these as appetizers or bring them to pot-lucks.-Marilyn Kutzli, Clinton, Iowa
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk and soup; stir in remaining ingredients. , Pour into a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Bake 50 minutes or until set. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 209 calories, Fat 12g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 141mg cholesterol, Sodium 664mg sodium, Carbohydrate 9g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 16g protein.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine smoked salmon, feta cheese, black pepper and garlic.
- Roll out puff pastry on lightly floured surface to form a 12x12 inch sheet. Cut sheet into 16 3x3-inch squares. Place a spoonful of salmon filling in the center of each square. Pull together corners of each square to form 16 small packets. Brush packets with egg whites and place on prepared baking sheets. (The puffs can be frozen at this point. See Editor's Note.)
- Bake in preheated oven until pastry is golden brown, about 20 minutes. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 499.5 calories, Carbohydrate 29.5 g, Cholesterol 57.6 mg, Fat 34.8 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 17 g, SaturatedFat 12.7 g, Sodium 648.4 mg, Sugar 2.2 g
EASY SALMON PIE
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Brush both sides of the salmon with 1 teaspoon lemon juice and sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
- Warm 2 tablespoons oil in 2 separate skillets over medium-high heat. Add half of the onion and half the garlic to each pan. Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and saute until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in the mushrooms and thyme into 1 pan and the spinach, lemon zest and remain lemon juice in the other pan. Stir the spinach until it wilts, then transfer it to a bowl and set aside. Saute the mushrooms until they are reduced and tender, about 5 minutes. Turn off the heat and stir in the sour cream. Set aside.
- Trim the thinner ends of the salmon fillet so you have 4 pieces of even thickness. Unroll a pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Pass a rolling pin lightly over 2 or 3 times to seal the seams and lengthen slightly. Cut the pastry sheet into 3 equal strips, using the natural seams as a guide. Roll out the second puff pastry sheet to get 1 more strip. Save remaining puff pastry for another use. Lightly prick the 4 strips with a fork. Put 1 heaping spoonful of mushroom mixture on 1 half of each pastry, top with salmon, then layer with a heaping spoonful of spinach mixture. Wet the edges of the pastry with water and fold over the other half, pressing lightly and folding to seal the edges. Repeat with remaining pastry and filling. Cut 2 vents on the top of each pastry packet and arrange them on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake until the pastry is golden and fish is just opaque in the center, about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Transfer the pies from the oven to serving dishes and garnish with chopped parsley.
PUFF PASTRY SALMON (SALMON WELLINGTON) RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: butter, garlic, medium onion, fresh spinach, salt, pepper, breadcrumb, cream cheese, shredded parmesan cheese, fresh dill, puff pastry, salmon fillet, salt, pepper, egg
Provided by Tasty
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In a pan over medium heat, melt butter. Add the garlic and onions, cooking until translucent.
- Add the spinach, salt, and pepper, cooking until spinach is wilted.
- Add the breadcrumbs, cream cheese, parmesan, and dill, stirring until mixture is evenly combined. Remove from heat and set aside.
- On a cutting board, smooth out the sheet of puff pastry. Place the salmon in the middle of the pastry and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place several spoonfuls of the spinach mixture on top of the salmon, smoothing it out so that it does not spill over the sides.
- Fold the edges of the puff pastry over the salmon and spinach, starting with the longer sides and then the shorter ends. Trim any excess pastry from the ends, then fold the ends on top. Flip the puff pastry-wrapped salmon over and transfer for a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Brush the beaten egg on the top and sides of the pastry. Score the top of the pastry with a knife, cutting shallow diagonal lines to create a crosshatch pattern.
- Brush the top again with the egg wash.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until pastry is golden brown.
- Slice, then serve!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1366 calories, Carbohydrate 91 grams, Fat 94 grams, Fiber 6 grams, Protein 40 grams, Sugar 8 grams
- Bake pastry shells according to package directions. Meanwhile, combine the preserves, horseradish and vinegar in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat until heated through, about 5 minutes. Stir in salmon and heat through. Spoon into pastry shells or over toast. If desired, top with minced chives. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 566 calories, Fat 21g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 84mg cholesterol, Sodium 728mg sodium, Carbohydrate 68g carbohydrate (37g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 30g protein.
SALMON IN PUFF PASTRY
A tasty salmon pie which I've adapted from a recipe I found on a website with Jewish recipes. Posted for the 2005 Zaar World Tour.
Provided by bluemoon downunder
Categories Savory Pies
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the salmon in large baking pan, pour the white wine over the salmon, cover and bake for 1 hour.
- Warm the oil in a small non-stick pan and, when it is hot, sauté the onion and garlic over a medium-high heat, stirring, until it has begun to soften. Set aside until needed.
- Remove the salmon from the pan and allow it to cool.
- Break the salmon into small pieces and combine it with the sour cream, onion, garlic and dill, and mix until all the ingredients are well-combined.
- Lay one sheet of puff pastry on a greased baking sheet, and spread the salmon mixture over the pastry leaving a 1/2 inch border along all sides.
- Top with the remaining puff pastry sheet, and crimp and seal the edges.
- Brush the top of the pie with egg wash (1 egg white mixed with 1 teaspoon water) and bake it for approximately 1 hour or until the top has begun to lightly brown.
- Notes: Because salmon obviously vary in size, use your culinary judgement when adding the sour cream. Add a little at a time. You don't want the filling to be too liquidy but you do want it moist. If you have extra puff pastry, you can make decorative shapes on the top of the pie.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1104.5, Fat 65.4, SaturatedFat 20.4, Cholesterol 108, Sodium 449.4, Carbohydrate 64.1, Fiber 2.3, Sugar 3.3, Protein 42.9
SAVORY SALMON PUFF
This is so easy to make! Just spread the salmon mixture between the two sheets of puff pastry and bake! Although it is really not necessary to chill the salmon mixture overnight, I find that chilling really improves the taste. I made this using leftover fresh salmon fillets it was delicious! All ingredients can be adjusted to taste.
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Yield 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a large bowl combine the softened cream cheese and mayo.
- Add in salmon, lemon juice (if using) bell pepper, olives, celery, green onion and dill; mix well to combine.
- Season with seasoning salt and pepper.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Set oven to 400 degree.
- Place one thawed pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface; roll out to a 12x10-inch rectangle.
- Transfer to a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Brush the edges of the sheet with egg.
- Spread the salmon mixture over the pastry up to 1-inch from edges.
- Roll the second sheet out to the same size as the first sheet.
- Place over the filling, matching the edges and crimp to seal.
- Score the top of pastry diagonally in both directions at 1-inch intervals.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Cut into slices with a serrated knife and serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 424.8, Fat 30.1, SaturatedFat 9.5, Cholesterol 56.4, Sodium 388.5, Carbohydrate 25.1, Fiber 1.2, Sugar 1.2, Protein 13.7
More about "easy salmon puff recipes"
EASY SALMON PUFF RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
Servings 6Total Time 55 minsCategory Side Dish
SALMON WITH PUFF PASTRY RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
SIMPLE SALMON QUICHE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
27 EASY AND TASTY SALMON PUFF PASTRY RECIPES BY HOME COOKS
SALMON WELLINGTON WITHOUT SPINACH (PUFF PASTRY SALMON)
EASY SMOKED SALMON PUFF PASTRY TART – WILD FOR SALMON
EASY SALMON PUFF RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM - MASTERCOOK
30 EASY AND TASTY SALMON PUFF PASTRY RECIPES BY HOME COOKS
32 EASY SALMON RECIPES YOU’LL WANT TO MAKE AGAIN AND AGAIN
SALMON IN PUFF PASTRY RECIPE - HAPPY FOODS TUBE
EASY SMOKED SALMON PUFF PASTRY TART - COLEY COOKS
EASY SMOKED SALMON PUFF PASTRY TART | RECIPE | PUFF PASTRY TART, …
10 BEST SALMON WELLINGTON PUFF PASTRY RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY SALMON PUFF | RECIPE | RECIPES, SALMON PUFFS, EASY SALMON
10 BEST SALMON AND LEEKS IN PUFF PASTRY RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY SALMON EN CROûTE | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
EASY SALMON PUFF | RECIPE | BISQUICK RECIPES, RECIPES, CANNED …
RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
SALMON PUFF RECIPE
EASY SALMON PUFF RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
SALMON PUFFS RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
SALMON PUFF RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
EASY SMOKED SALMON APPETIZERS (W/ CRISPY PUFF PASTRY BASE)
SALMON IN PUFF PASTRY RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
SMOKED SALMON PUFF PASTRY BITES - THE COUNTRY COOK
SMOKED SALMON PUFFS RECIPE - APPETIZER ADDICTION
EASY SMOKED SALMON APPETIZER RECIPE - WONKYWONDERFUL
PUFF PASTRY SALMON - JAJA BAKES - JAJABAKES.COM
SALMON AND PUFF PASTRY RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
SALMON IN PUFF PASTRY - BAKED SALMON WELLINGTON RECIPE
SALMON WITH PESTO IN PUFF PASTRY – OLA POSSIBLE
SALMON WELLINGTON – EASY RECIPE WITH STEP-BY-STEP VIDEO – WELL …
SALMON ENCRUSTED IN PUFF PASTRY : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
EASY SALMON PUFF - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES - FOODDIEZ.COM
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #main-dish #seafood #oven #easy #salmon #fish #dietary #one-dish-meal #low-carb #inexpensive #low-in-something #saltwater-fish #brunch #equipment #presentation #served-hot
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook salmon on puff pastry?Add the lime zest, Sumac, ginger and 1 tablespoon of the cilantro to the salmon. Mix carefully without breaking up the salmon too much. Add 2 teaspoons of lime juice, the salt and pepper, and stir again. Place two circles of puff pastry onto a greased baking sheet and brush with beaten egg.
How do you make a baked salmon pie?Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray. In small bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk, sour cream, dill weed and eggs with wire whisk until blended. Gently stir in salmon and cheese. Pour into pie plate. Bake uncovered 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
How do you cook salmon for an appetizer?The salmon makes this dish so tasty and I love to serve these as appetizers or bring them to pot-lucks.—Marilyn Kutzli, Clinton, Iowa Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk and soup; stir in remaining ingredients. Pour into a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Bake 50 minutes or until set. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
What can I do with puff pastry?I attempted to shape the puff pastry in the shape of a fish-inspired by another video for pesto salmon, but with this recipe. For the filling on the salmon I just used cream cheese and spinach with salt and pepper and turned out delicious! Not the biggest fan of salmon on its own too but alongside the pastry and spinach mix I loved it!