OVEN BBQ CHICKEN
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic, onion, paprika, chili powder and smoked paprika and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onions soften, about 8 minutes. Add the ketchup, vinegar, butter, Worcestershire and 1 cup water. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened and the flavors have blended, about 10 minutes.
- Pat the chicken dry and season all over with salt and pepper. Arrange the chicken skin-side down on a rimmed baking sheet. Pour the barbecue sauce over the chicken and cover with foil. Bake about 25 minutes. Remove the foil and continue to bake until the chicken is beginning to brown in spots, about 15 minutes. Turn the chicken skin-side up and bake until golden and browned in spots, about 15 minutes more. Toss to coat with the sauce on the baking sheet and serve.
EASY BAKED BBQ CHICKEN
Not being a big fan of Barbecue, but Loving a man who LOVES it, i have to give in once in a while. Here's my take ( and I think Ry's favorite), on the classic. Made with Pre-made Barbecue Sauce ( I Prefer BullsEye) Its baked in the oven for convenience.
Provided by HappyFlour66
Yield 4 pieces, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Mix BBQ Sauce and A1 together.
- Brush chicken with sauce mixture.
- Bake for 40 Minutes, Repeatedly Basting with Sauce until its gone.
BBQ CHICKEN BREASTS IN THE OVEN
Make this quick and easy BBQ chicken breast in the oven for those times when you want a good meal but don't feel like fussing. Nuke a few potatoes for baked, steam some fresh broccoli or saute some green beans, and you got dinner in about an hour.
Provided by Grumpygrandpa
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking pan with heavy-duty foil to make cleanup easier.
- Prepare chicken breasts by cutting off the rib meat if you wish and rinse and pat dry. Leave the skin on. Season chicken with salt and pepper and put in the pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until juices start to appear, about 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Remove the pan and generously pour 1/2 of the barbecue sauce over chicken. Continue to bake for 20 minutes. Repeat with remaining barbecue sauce and cook until no longer pink in the centers and skin is crispy, 15 to 20 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 476.4 calories, Carbohydrate 22.7 g, Cholesterol 163.2 mg, Fat 15.3 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 57.9 g, SaturatedFat 4.3 g, Sodium 937.3 mg, Sugar 16.3 g
EASY OVEN-BARBECUED CHICKEN
With our children grown and gone, adapting recipes to suit just husband Rodney and me is a new hobby. We enjoy this easy-to-assemble chicken.-Eldora Yoder, Versailles, Missouri
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2-3 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Brown chicken on all sides in a skillet coated with cooking spray. Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish; top with onion. Combine chili sauce, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce and oregano; pour over chicken. Sprinkle with pepper. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes or until meat juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts :
THE BEST OVEN BARBECUED CHICKEN
This chicken has the best tangy barbecue sauce! Can't get enough of this one. We serve it with a warm baked potato and drizzle the extra sauce all over everything! Yummy!
Provided by MadzMom
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine all ingredients, except the chicken, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Put chicken in baking dish and half of the sauce over it.
- Set aside rest of sauce to pour over cooked chicken.
- Bake at 350°F for 50- 60 minutes, basting twice.
DELICIOUS OVEN BARBECUED CHICKEN
A friend made this saucy chicken for us when we had our first child. I pared down the recipe to make it lower in fat and calories. Now it's a family favorite, and even the kids ask for this baked bbq chicken breast. -Marge Wagner, Roselle, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a nonstick skillet coated lightly with oil, brown chicken over medium heat. Transfer to a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray., Recoat skillet with oil. Add onion; cook and stir over medium heat until tender. Stir in remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes. Pour over chicken. , Bake, uncovered, until a thermometer inserted in chicken reads 170°, 35-45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 324 calories, Fat 10g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 111mg cholesterol, Sodium 602mg sodium, Carbohydrate 16g carbohydrate (15g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 39g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
BBQ CHICKEN THIGHS IN THE OVEN
These sticky, sweet BBQ chicken thighs in the oven are easy to make, especially when it's too cold outside to fire up the grill.
Provided by tak
Categories Baked Chicken Thighs
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Whisk together brown sugar, barbecue sauce, ketchup, honey, and soy sauce in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Set aside 1/2 cup of the mixture and refrigerate for basting. Add chicken thighs to the remaining marinade and toss to evenly coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 6 hours.
- When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Remove chicken from the marinade and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade. Place chicken in a glass baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven, basting occasionally with the reserved 1/2 cup marinade, until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 30 to 40 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 454.1 calories, Carbohydrate 68.1 g, Cholesterol 86.5 mg, Fat 10 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 24.5 g, SaturatedFat 2.8 g, Sodium 885.4 mg, Sugar 65.2 g
More about "easy to do oven bbq chicken recipes"
BEST OVEN-BAKED BBQ CHICKEN RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE …
5/5 (12)Total Time 2 hrs 5 mins
- Make barbecue sauce: In a large bowl, combine ketchup, brown sugar, water, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire, molasses, and spices.
EASY BAKED BBQ CHICKEN RECIPE- HOMEMADE - DIVAS CAN COOK
OVEN-OVEN BAKED BBQ CHICKEN RECIPE (HOMEMADE SAUCE ...
EASY OVEN-BARBECUED CHICKEN RECIPE | MYRECIPES
OVEN BAKED BBQ CHICKEN - RECIPE GIRL®
BAKED BBQ CHICKEN BREAST (SUPER EASY RECIPE!) - THE ...
BAKED BBQ CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS IN OVEN RECIPE
EASY BAKED BBQ CHICKEN BREAST RECIPE (OVEN BARBECUE CHICKEN)
BBQ CHICKEN IN OVEN- IN 3 EASY STEPS - THE FLAVOURS OF …
BEST BAKED BBQ CHICKEN (EASY - THE ENDLESS MEAL®
BEST OVEN-BARBECUED CHICKEN - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
EASY OVEN BAKED BARBECUE CHICKEN - LOVE GROWS WILD
BBQ CHICKEN RECIPES EASY - THERESCIPES.INFO
HOW TO MAKE EASY BBQ CHICKEN IN THE OVEN ~ BASIC …
OVEN-ROASTED BBQ CHICKEN (THE BEST) | RICARDO
BEST OVEN BAKED BBQ CHICKEN - THE STAY AT HOME CHEF
BAKED BBQ CHICKEN BREASTS (3 INGREDIENTS ... - SPEND WITH ...
EASY OVEN BAKED BBQ CHICKEN - A WICKED WHISK
OVEN-BAKED BBQ CHICKEN (SO EASY!) - AVERIE COOKS
OVEN-BAKED BBQ CHICKEN RECIPE - SOUTHERN LIVING
OVEN BAKED BBQ CHICKEN - EASY, FROM SCRATCH! | RECIPETIN EATS
EASY OVEN BARBECUE CHICKEN BREASTS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
EASY TO DO OVEN BBQ CHICKEN RECIPE
EASY OVEN BAKED BBQ CHICKEN LEGS - EAT WELL SPEND SMART
TWO INGREDIENT CRISPY OVEN BAKED BBQ CHICKEN
EASY OVEN-ROASTED BARBECUE CHICKEN - THE BUSY BAKER
EASY BAKED BBQ CHICKEN RECIPE - KITCHN
EASY OVEN BBQ CHICKEN - BRINGING BACK THE PEACE
QUICK BBQ CHICKEN - NO GRILL NEEDED! - BUDGET BYTES
15 OVEN-BAKED BBQ CHICKEN RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook chicken in the oven with BBQ sauce?Coat the chicken on all sides with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place the chicken skin side down on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove chicken from oven and turn the temperature of the oven up to 425 degrees. Coat the top of the chicken with barbecue sauce using a basting brush.
What is the best way to cook chicken in the oven?Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking pan with heavy-duty foil to make cleanup easier. Prepare chicken breasts by cutting off the rib meat if you wish and rinse and pat dry. Leave the skin on. Season chicken with salt and pepper and put in the pan. Bake in the preheated oven until juices start to appear, about 10 minutes.
How long to bake baked BBQ chicken breast?Baked BBQ chicken breast is an easy weeknight dinner recipe that is always a winner. The chicken is smothered in bbq sauce then baked for 30 minutes. It turns out tender, juicy, and delicious every time. If you're looking for an oven baked bbq chicken breast recipe, this is the one that you want to make!
How do you cook chicken thighs with BBQ sauce?Place the sauce in the microwave to melt the butter if needed. Cover both sides of the chicken with bbq sauce. Bake skin side up for 40-45 minutes, basting with the bbq sauce every 15 minutes. Turn the oven to broil for the last two minutes of baking and broil for 1-2 minutes to crisp up the skin.