ROASTED ROSEMARY POTATOES WITH GARLIC
This Italian favorite pairs up especially well with the recipes I posted for Mediterranean Roasted Green Beans with Slivered Amonds recipe #21300 and/or Roasted Asparagus recipe #21148. From The Mediterranean Vegan Kitchen.
Provided by Bev I Am
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place the potatoes and garlic in a shallow baking dish large enough to hold them in a single layer.
- Drizzle with the oil and toss well to evenly coat.
- Sprinkle with the rosemary, salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Toss again.
- Roast, uncovered, for 40-50 minutes, depending on size, turning halfway through cooking time, or until the potatoes are nicely browned and tender through the center.
- Serve hot.
- Serves 6.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 153.5, Fat 4.8, SaturatedFat 0.7, Sodium 28.3, Carbohydrate 25.7, Fiber 2.9, Sugar 2, Protein 3.1
FOIL PACK POTATOES ON THE GRILL OR OVEN
Foil pack potatoes cook on the grill or roast in the oven with a buttery herb and garlic dressing. So delicious, everyone will want the recipe!
Provided by Isabel Laessig
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the grill to medium, or oven to 400°F. Cut 1.5 lbs. baby potatoes into bite sized pieces, then place in a bowl and mix with 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil, 1 Tbsp. dried rosemary, a pinch of sea salt and pepper, and 7 whole garlic cloves or powdered garlic.
- Transfer the potatoes to a piece of foil, around 28 inches in length. Bunch the potatoes in the middle of the foil. Place 3 sprigs of thyme or dried thyme and 1 Tbsp. cubed butter on top of the potatoes.Bring the edges of the foil together and wrap, tightly sealing all the way around. If the foil isn't long enough to wrap properly, then double wrap with second piece of foil in the opposite direction.
- Place the foil directly onto the grill or, if roasting, place on a tray before putting in the oven.Grill or roast for 40 minutes, then remove from the grill or oven and open up the foil. Remove the thyme and add in the rest of the butter and season again, then return to the grill or oven with the foil open and cook for a further 15 minutes or until golden brown.Top with parsley (optional) , and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 186 g, Calories 223 kcal, Carbohydrate 34 g, Protein 4 g, Fat 9 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, Cholesterol 16 mg, Sodium 69 mg, Fiber 6 g, Sugar 1 g
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Lay out 4 squares of aluminum foil on the counter. Cut each potato in half lengthwise, and place onto a square of aluminum foil. Place 1/2 tablespoon of butter onto the cut side of each half, then season with garlic powder and salt. Close the potato halves together, and wrap tightly in the aluminum foil.
- Bake potatoes directly on the oven rack for 40 minutes, or until tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 275 calories, Carbohydrate 39.2 g, Cholesterol 30.5 mg, Fat 11.7 g, Fiber 5 g, Protein 4.9 g, SaturatedFat 7.4 g, Sodium 1258 mg, Sugar 2.3 g
FOIL PACK POTATOES WITH ROSEMARY AND GARLIC
These potatoes steam away in the coals while you grill the rest of your meal. If you're not eating them right away, keep them in their foil pouches and rewarm them on the grill or in a 350°F oven before serving.
Provided by Ian Knauer
Categories Potato Side Kid-Friendly Rosemary Spring Grill/Barbecue Sugar Conscious Vegan Vegetarian Pescatarian Dairy Free Wheat/Gluten-Free Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free No Sugar Added Kosher Small Plates
Yield Serves 4
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Divide potatoes between 2 large sheets of foil, then lift edges of foil around potatoes to form a nest so the oil won't leak. Divide garlic, rosemary, and oil between packages, then sprinkle each with ¾ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Bring edges of foil together to enclose each package, covering completely, then crimp to seal packages closed.
- Prepare a grill for medium, indirect heat, preferably with hardwood or hardwood charcoal. Place foil packages near the coals and cook, moving packages around the coals occasionally for even cooking, until potatoes are tender, 30-45 minutes.
- Do Ahead
- Packets can cooked and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Editor's note: As a part of our archive repair project, this recipe has been updated to remove an outdated and offensive term for foil pack.
GARLIC ROSEMARY POTATOES
- Preheat grill to 350°.
- Scrub potatoes and dry well.
- Cut potatoes into wedges and place in a large bowl.
- In a small saucepan melt butter with olive oil and minced garlic. Cook over low heat for about 2- 3 minutes until garlic becomes fragrant.
- Remove from heat and mix in rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle over potatoes and mix thoroughly.
- Create a foil packet with heavy duty foil or 2 layers of standard foil.
- Pour potatoes and all of the garlic butter mixture into packet.
- Seal packet and place over indirect heat on the grill.
- Cook with the grill closed for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Remove from grill and carefully open the packet, watching for steam.
- Toss potatoes with butter mixture in the bottom of the packet and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 265 calories, Carbohydrate 35 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 20 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 13 grams fat, Fiber 4 grams fiber, Protein 4 grams protein, SaturatedFat 6 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, Sodium 436 grams sodium, Sugar 2 grams sugar, TransFat 0 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFat 6 grams unsaturated fat
ROASTED GARLIC AND ROSEMARY SALT POTATOES
- For the rosemary salt potatoes:
- Clean potatoes and place whole in stock pot. Add cold water to cover, add salt, cover and bring to boil. Remove lid and boil 18 to 20 minutes, until tender.
- Remove from heat and drain. Return cooked potatoes to stock pot. Squeeze roasted garlic into pot, add butter, minced rosemary, and cracked pepper to taste, stir to coat potatoes. Serve 3 potatoes per plate.
- Place garlic in aluminum foil square. Drizzle with olive oil and salt liberally. Wrap with foil and grill for an hour. Remove from heat and remove foil.
CRUSTY GARLIC AND ROSEMARY POTATOES
- In a steamer set over boiling water steam the potatoes, covered, for 8 to 10 minutes, or until they are just tender. In a non-stick skillet cook the garlic in the oil over moderate heat, stirrng, until it is pale golden, add the potatoes, the rosemary, and salt and pepper to taste, and sauté the mixture over moderately high heat, stirring, for 5 minutes, or until the potatoes are golden.
15-MINUTE ROSEMARY-GARLIC POTATOES
- Combine oil, garlic, and rosemary in a 2-quart microwave-safe baking dish with a lid. Cover, and microwave on high until garlic is fragrant, 1 minute. Stir in potatoes. Cover, and microwave on high until potatoes are tender, 13 to 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 151 g, Fat 4 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 3 g
ROSEMARY POTATOES WITH ROASTED HEADS OF GARLIC
This wonderful dish is great for a cookout. I've even made it while camping, cooked over a charcoal grill. Squeeze the roasted cloves of garlic over your potatoes or on crusty buttered chunks of French bread. A taste sensation!
Provided by Dotty Snyder Grohman
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Arrange potatoes in a large roasting pan; nestle garlic, cut sides up, between potatoes. Dot vegetables with butter and sprinkle with rosemary. Drizzle white wine and olive oil over vegetables; season with salt and black pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven until potatoes are golden and crisp and garlic is soft when squeezed, about 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 216.8 calories, Carbohydrate 20.8 g, Cholesterol 15.3 mg, Fat 13 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 2.7 g, SaturatedFat 4.7 g, Sodium 49.7 mg, Sugar 1.4 g
FOIL-PACK GARLIC-PARMESAN GRILLED POTATOES
Taste our Foil-Pak Garlic-Parmesan Grilled Potatoes and you'll never need another grilled potatoes recipe! The foil packet makes for an easy cleanup.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place potatoes in 2-qt. microwaveable dish. Add water; cover. Microwave on HIGH 8 min.; drain.
- Toss potatoes with dressing and garlic; spoon onto large sheet of heavy-duty foil sprayed with cooking spray. Fold to make packet.
- Grill 20 min. or until potatoes are tender, turning after 10 min. Cut slits in foil to release steam before opening packet. Sprinkle potatoes with cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 130, Fat 2 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Sodium 210 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 4 g
STEAK AND POTATO FOIL PACKS
As a park ranger, I've cooked a lot of meals outdoors. I often assemble a steak and potato foil pack and toss it into my backpack with some ice. Then when I set up camp, it's easy to cook over a campfire. If I'm at home, I use my grill, and the food is just as good. -Ralph Jones, San Diego, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Prepare grill for medium heat or preheat oven to 450°. Cut each steak into 4 pieces, for a total of 8 pieces. In a large bowl, combine steak, potatoes, onion, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper. , Divide mixture among eight 18x12-in. pieces of heavy-duty foil, placing food on dull side of foil. Fold foil around potato mixture, sealing tightly. , Place packets on grill or in oven; cook until potatoes are tender, 8-10 minutes on each side. Open packets carefully to allow steam to escape. If desired, sprinkle with additional rosemary.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 348 calories, Fat 7g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 69mg cholesterol, Sodium 677mg sodium, Carbohydrate 29g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 40g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
More about "foil pack potatoes with rosemary and garlic recipes"
ROSEMARY & THYME POTATOES IN FOIL PACKETS - THE KITCHEN …
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
GREEK POTATO FOIL PACKS - JO COOKS
HOBO PACK POTATOES WITH ROSEMARY AND GARLIC
EASY ROSEMARY POTATOES BAKED IN FOIL - TASTEFULVENTURE
GRILLED POTATOES IN FOIL - EASY FOIL PACK POTATOES RECIPE
GARLIC HERB POTATO FOIL PACKETS - QUICK, EASY, DELICIOUS!
EASY POTATOES IN FOIL - DAMN DELICIOUS
PARMESAN GARLIC POTATO FOIL PACKETS | THE RECIPE CRITIC
GARLIC STEAK AND POTATO FOIL PACKS - CREME DE LA CRUMB
GRILL FOIL PACKETS WITH AMERICAN LAMB & POTATOES - SUPERIOR FARMS
FOIL PACKET GARLIC POTATOES - HOME. MADE. INTEREST.
FOIL PACK POTATOES WITH ROSEMARY AND GARLIC | RECIPE | EASY …
CRISPY HASSELBACK POTATOES WITH GARLIC AND ROSEMARY
FOIL PACKET POTATOES - HEALING TOMATO RECIPES
GARLIC ROASTED POTATOES WITH ROSEMARY - CHEF LOLA'S KITCHEN
50+ BEST FOIL PACKET RECIPES FOR THE GRILL & OVEN IN 2022
PERFECT GARLIC & PARMESAN POTATO PACKETS | REYNOLDS BRANDS
FOIL PACK POTATOES WITH ROSEMARY AND GARLIC | RECIPE - PINTEREST
15+ EASY FOIL PACKET RECIPES - WHAT TO COOK IN FOIL PACKETS - KITCHN
ROSEMARY GARLIC FRIED POTATOES - THE PIONEER WOMAN
THE BEST ROASTED ROSEMARY GARLIC POTATOES - DWARDCOOKS
ROASTED ROSEMARY RED POTATOES IN FOIL - TASTEFULVENTURE
GRILLED ROSEMARY POTATOES - EASY SIDE DISH - RACHEL COOKS®
10 BEST BOILED POTATOES WITH GARLIC AND ROSEMARY RECIPES - YUMMLY
STEAK AND POTATOES IN A FOIL PACK - CARMY - EASY HEALTHY-ISH RECIPES
GRILLED FOIL PACKET POTATOES WITH ONIONS! - GIMME SOME GRILLING
SIMPLE RECIPES 濫 拉 FOIL PACK POTATOES WITH ROSEMARY AND GARLIC …
CHEESY FOIL PACKET POTATOES - THE GRILLING GUIDE
GRILLED POTATOES IN FOIL (POTATO PACKETS) - SPEND WITH PENNIES
10 BEST BABY POTATO RECIPES TO TRY TODAY - INSANELY GOOD
CRISPY SAUTé POTATOES WITH GARLIC - COOKING GORGEOUS
BBQ GRILLED POTATOES IN FOIL PACKETS - THE TASTY CHILLI
GARLIC ROAST POTATOES WITH PARMESAN AND ROSEMARY - BEST RECIPE …
FOIL PACK POTATOES WITH ROSEMARY AND GARLIC | RECIPE | EASY …
SMOKED SAUSAGE & VEGGIES GARLIC FOIL PACKET OR HOBO PIE | EMILY …
FOIL PACKET GARLIC BUTTER POTATOES RECIPE - OUT GRILLING
CREAMY GARLIC POTATO PACKETS - THE COUNTRY COOK
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook Rosemary potatoes in foil packets?Make tender grilled rosemary potatoes in foil packets for an effortless and flavorful side dish. Perfect with steak, salmon, or chicken! Preheat grill to medium heat (350°-400°F). Place potatoes, oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper on a large sheet of heavy duty foil (or double layer of foil) and toss to coat all the potatoes with oil and seasonings.
How do you cook potatoes and garlic in foil?Divide potatoes between 2 large sheets of foil, then lift edges of foil around potatoes to form a nest so the oil won't leak. Divide garlic, rosemary, and oil between packages, then sprinkle each with 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
How to cook baby potatoes in foil?Combine baby potatoes with olive oil, herbs, garlic, and butter in a foil pack, and you have an effortless side dish done in a snap. The best part about these easy grilled potatoes in foil is that you can make them on the grill or in the oven with only 5 minutes of prep.
What is the best way to cook fat pack potatoes?Foil pack potatoes cook on the grill or roast in the oven with a buttery herb and garlic dressing. So delicious, everyone will want the recipe! Preheat the grill to medium, or oven to 400°F.