MINI CHEESECAKES I
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line miniature muffin tins (tassie pans) with miniature paper liners.
- Crush the vanilla wafers, and place 1/2 teaspoon of the crushed vanilla wafers into each paper cup.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy. Fill each miniature muffin liner with this mixture, almost to the top.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Cool. Top with a teaspoonful of cherry pie filling.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 95.3 calories, Carbohydrate 11.8 g, Cholesterol 18 mg, Fat 4.8 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 1.3 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, Sodium 54.2 mg, Sugar 3.2 g
GALAXY MINI CHEESECAKES
The buzz about our Galaxy Mini Cheesecakes is that they're simple, quick and delicious. What more could you ask from a dessert?
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in medium bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended.
- Pour half the batter into separate bowl. Add blue food coloring to batter in one bowl and violet coloring to the remaining batter.
- Place 1 cookie in each of 12 paper-lined muffin cups; cover with violet-colored batter. Top with small spoonfuls of blue batter; swirl gently with knife.
- Bake 20 min. or until centers are almost set. Cool in pan 10 min. Remove to wire racks; cool completely. Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Top with COOL WHIP and sprinkles just before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 240, Fat 17 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, TransFat 0.5 g, Cholesterol 70 mg, Sodium 190 mg, Carbohydrate 17 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 15 g, Protein 4 g
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line muffin tins with 12 paper baking cups. Place a vanilla wafer in each one.
- In a medium mixing bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add eggs, lemon juice, and sugar. Beat until smooth and thoroughly combined.
- Fill each baking cup 2/3 full with cream cheese mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 17 minutes. Cool on a rack. Top with fruit pie filling. Pipe whipped cream or sweetened cream cheese into a rosette on top of each cheesecake just prior to serving, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 271.2 calories, Carbohydrate 30.5 g, Cholesterol 72.1 mg, Fat 15 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 4.3 g, SaturatedFat 8.8 g, Sodium 149.5 mg, Sugar 11.3 g
These Mini Cheesecakes feature a homemade graham cracker crust with a smooth and creamy cheesecake filling. This recipe is incredibly easy to make and includes several different topping options to use too!
Provided by Danielle
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 325°F (163°C). Line a 12-count muffin pan with cupcake liners and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Add the melted butter and mix until all of the crumbs are moistened. Evenly distribute the mixture between all 12 liners and firmly press it down into one even layer.
- Bake at 325°F (163°C) for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside. Keep oven temperature at 325°F (163°C).
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or in a large mixing bowl using an electric mixer, mix the cream cheese and sour cream together until smooth and creamy. Add the sugar and vanilla extract and mix until fully combined, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed. Mix in the eggs, one at a time, on low speed until just combined.
- Evenly distribute the batter between all 12 liners in the cupcake pan, filling each one almost all the way to the top.
- Bake at 325°F (163°C) for 17-20 minutes or until the tops of the cheesecakes are set.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the pan for 1 hour. Carefully remove from the pan and chill in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours or overnight.
MINI NO-BAKE CHEESECAKES
Follow this recipe for perfect mini no-bake cheesecakes that set in lined muffin pans. Before beginning, read through the recipe and recipe notes below and review the success tips in the blog post above. Step 3 is optional.
Provided by Sally
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Line two standard 12-count muffin pans with cupcake liners. Make sure you have room in your refrigerator for both pans. (You refrigerate them in step 6.)
- If your graham crackers aren't crumbs yet, use a food processor to pulse them into fine crumbs. Pour crumbs into a medium bowl and stir in the brown sugar and melted butter until combined. Mixture will have the consistency of wet sand. Spoon 1 and 1/2 Tablespoons of the crust mixture into each muffin liner and use the back of the spoon to pack it down tightly.
- The next step is optional. Though it's not required, I recommend baking the crusts for a quick 5 minutes in a 350°F (177°C) oven. The crusts are a little sturdier this way. However, if you can't use an oven or simply don't want to, you can skip this step. The crust will just be a bit crumblier. If baking, let the warm crusts cool for 10 minutes before adding the filling on top.
- Using a hand mixer or a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, whip the cold heavy cream into stiff peaks on medium-high speed, about 3 minutes. Set aside. Using a hand mixer or a stand mixer fitted with a whisk or paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese and granulated sugar together on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Scrape down the sides and up the bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed. Add the sour cream, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Beat on medium-high speed until smooth and combined, about 1 minute. Make sure there are no large lumps of cream cheese. If there are lumps, keep beating until smooth. Using your mixer on low speed or a rubber spatula, fold the whipped cream into the cheesecake filling until combined. This takes several turns of your rubber spatula. Combine slowly as you don't want to deflate all the air in the whipped cream.
- You can use a spoon or piping bag to transfer the filling on top of the crusts. Spoon or pipe about 2 Tablespoons of filling over each crust. I prefer piping the filling because it's a little easier and neater. Fit your piping bag with a large star or round piping tip, then transfer the filling to the bag and pipe. (You could also use a plastic zipped-top bag. Spoon the filling inside, snip an end off a corner, and pipe.) Use the back of a spoon to smooth the tops so they are flat.
- Refrigerate the mini cheesecakes in the pans for at least 3 hours and up to 2 days. If refrigerating for longer than 3 hours, I recommend covering with aluminum foil or plastic wrap.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve. Serve with optional toppings (see recipe Note). The cheesecakes begin to soften and stick to the liners after about 30-60 minutes at room temperature.
- Cover and store leftover mini cheesecakes in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
More about "galaxy mini cheesecakes recipes"
GALAXY CHEESECAKE! - JANE'S PATISSERIE
4.9/5 (15)Total Time 6 hrs 20 minsCategory DessertCalories 542 per serving
- Melt the Galaxy Chocolate in a microwave in short bursts until fully melted – leave to cool slightly whilst doing the rest.
- Remove the Cheesecake from the tin - Whip together the Double Cream and Icing Sugar to decorate the cheesecake with. Melt the 50g of Galaxy carefully to drizzle over the cheesecake.
25 EASY MINI CHEESECAKE RECIPES - BEST BITE SIZE CHEESECAKES
Author Rebecca ShinnersEstimated Reading Time 5 mins
MINI CHEESECAKES RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
GALAXY MINI CHEESECAKES RECIPES
MINI CHEESECAKES (IN A STANDARD MUFFIN PAN) - SALLY'S ...
4.9/5 (69)Category Dessert
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Line a standard 12-count muffin pan with 9-10 liners. (For a mini muffin pan, see recipe note.) This recipe yields only 9-10 mini cheesecakes, so there will be 2-3 empty. You could skip the liners and spray the pan with non-stick spray or grease with butter, but the mini cheesecakes are pretty stubborn to release from the pan. I recommend using liners to make things easier.
- Combine all of the crust ingredients in a medium bowl. Mixture will be sandy. Firmly press a heaping Tablespoon of crust mixture into each liner. (I use closer to 1 and 1/2 Tablespoons of crust per mini cheesecake.) Pre-bake for 5 minutes.
- Using a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a paddle or whisk attachment, beat the cream cheese and granulated sugar together on medium-high speed in a large bowl until the mixture is smooth and creamy, about 1 minute. Add the sour cream, vanilla extract, and lemon juice then beat until fully combined. On medium speed, add the egg and beat just until combined. Batter will be thick. Divide the batter between all the liners. It’s about 1 Tablespoon per cheesecake.
GALAXY CARAMEL CHEESECAKE (NO BAKE) - THE BAKING EXPLORER
5/5 (6)Total Time 45 minsCategory DessertCalories 515 per serving
- To make the base use a food processor to whizz up the biscuits into crumbs, or bash them with a rolling pin in a bowl
- Mix in the melted butter and press the mixture into the bottom of a 23cm springform tin. Put it in the fridge for 30 minutes to set
- For the cheesecake filling use a food mixer with a whisk attachment or an electric hand whisk to mix together the cream cheese, vanilla extract and icing sugar until smooth with no lumps
- Add the double cream and whisk until it is very thick and holds it's shape, then fold in the chopped Galaxy Caramel
MINI TIRAMISU CHEESECAKES - JO COOKS
4.7/5 (27)Total Time 30 minsCategory Cake, DessertCalories 224 per serving
- Preheat oven to 400 F degrees. Spray the bottom of each cup of your mini cheesecake pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Add the eggs and granulated sugar to your mixer and beat until light and fluffy. Add vanilla extract, pinch of salt and flour and beat for another 30 seconds or so until well incorporated.
- Spoon about a tbsp or so of the mixture into each cup, there should be enough cake batter for all 12 cups.
MINI PUMPKIN CHEESECAKES - LIVE WELL BAKE OFTEN
5/5 (9)Estimated Reading Time 5 minsCategory DessertTotal Time 5 hrs
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray each cavity of a 12-count mini cheesecake pan well with nonstick cooking spray and set aside. You may also use a regular muffin pan (not a mini muffin pan) for this recipe, I also suggest using cupcake liners for easier removal. If using a regular muffin pan, only line 10 cavities of the pan with liners.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or in a large mixing bowl using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice for 1-2 minutes until smooth and creamy. Add in the pumpkin puree and mix until fully combined, making sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed. Add in the egg and mix on low speed until just combined.
MINI CHEESECAKES - SUGAR SPUN RUN
5/5 (35)Calories 262 per servingCategory Dessert
- In a medium-sized bowl stir together graham cracker crumbs and 1 ½ Tablespoons sugar. Add melted butter and stir again until ingredients are moistened and completely combined.
- Portion about 2-3 teaspoons of the crust mixture into each liner in your prepared muffin tin. Use a spoon or the (clean) bottom of a ¼ cup measuring cup to tamp down crumbs so they are evenly packed into the bottom of each liner. Set aside while you prepare your mini cheesecake filling.
- Place cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer (or in a large bowl and use an electric mixer) and stir on low speed until smooth and creamy (don’t whip the cream cheese or excessively beat it, you don’t want to incorporate too much air into the batter).
MINI CHEESECAKES - THE BAKING CHOCOLATESS
4.7/5 (7)Category DessertCuisine AmericanEstimated Reading Time 5 mins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin pan with 12 paper liners sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, or spray the mini cheesecake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, using a mixer on low speed, mix the softened cream cheese and sugar until smooth, then mix in the flour until just combined. (make sure cream cheese is softened, so you don't get lumps)
- Place the chocolate chips in a medium heatproof bowl. Heat the heavy cream just until simmering in the microwave for 45 seconds to 1 minute. Make sure to keep an eye on it so it doesn't bubble over in the microwave.. Pour over the chocolate chips. Let sit for 3 minutes before stirring. Start whisking slowly in the middle of the bowl, and continue whisking in one direction until the mixture is smooth and well combined. Allow to cool and thicken. Dip strawberries in chocolate after drizzling ganache over cheesecakes and chill in refrigerator. (May have to double recipe if doing both as a topping and covering strawberries.)
NO-BAKE GALAXY GOLDEN EGG CHEESECAKE! - JANE'S PATISSERIE
5/5 (2)Total Time 20 minsCategory DessertCalories 588 per serving
- Blitz the biscuits in a food processor to a crumb. Melt the Stork/Butter and add to the biscuits! Press down into the bottom of an 8” DEEP Springform tin!
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave in short bursts until fully melted – leave to cool slightly whilst doing the rest.
- With an electric mixer, whisk the Cream Cheese, Vanilla and Icing sugar until combined – Add in the melted Chocolate and whisk again till smooth.
- Pour in the liquid double cream and continue to Whip the Cream Cheese/Cream Mixture until it thickens.
25 MINI CHEESECAKE RECIPES: BITE SIZED DESSERTS - THE ...
- Mini Turtle Cheesecakes. Mini Turtle Cheesecakes feature a thick graham cracker crust, vanilla cheesecake filling, and are topped with caramel, toasted pecans, and chocolate!
- Chocolate Mini Cheesecake with Oreo Crust. They look fancy, taste awesome and they are easy to prepare. Oreo crust, creamy chocolate cheesecake layer and chocolate ganache make a perfect combination.
- Mini Oreo Cheesecakes. An easy two ingredient Oreo crust topped with a smooth and creamy Oreo cheesecake filling. These Mini Oreo Cheesecakes make a perfect dessert for any time of yea.
- Mini Turtle Pumpkin Cheesecakes. Turtle Pumpkin Cheesecake is better than just about anything. Pumpkin, caramel, pecans, and chocolate? Now that’s the best cheesecake in the whole world.
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Mini Cheesecakes Recipe. An easy to follow recipe for these gorgeous chocolate covered strawberry cheesecakes. Find out how to make your own at home.
- Mini Cheesecakes with Salted Caramel. These Mini Cheesecakes with Salted Caramel are so ridiculously delicious and creamy. I’m not sure what it its about this cheesecake recipe, but the combination of ingredients is pretty amazing.
- Raspberry Swirled Cheesecake Cupcakes. This is a cheesecake combo you have to try! Raspberries and cheesecake were just meant to be together. You get this lightly crisp and crunchy graham cracker base topped with a silky smooth and deliciously creamy cheesecake filling which is then swirled with a fresh raspberry sauce.
- Mini Key Lime Cheesecakes. These Mini Key Lime Cheesecakes feature an easy homemade graham cracker crust topped with a smooth and creamy key lime cheesecake filling.
- Mini Crème Brûlée Cheesecakes. Two divine desserts come together for one flavorful union. From: tastemade.com.
- Mini Cinnamon Roll Cheesecakes. With swirls of cinnamon sugar mixed into lightly cinnamon mini cheesecakes, these Mini Cinnamon Roll Cheesecakes are super fun and so tasty!
10 EASY MINI CHEESECAKES NO BAKE RECIPES - QUICK TO MAKE!
Estimated Reading Time 7 mins
MINI CHEESECAKE RECIPES - MY FOOD AND FAMILY
EASY MINI CHEESECAKES RECIPE - YOUTUBE
10 BEST MINI CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKES RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST MINI CHEESECAKES RECIPES | YUMMLY
GALAXY MINI CHEESECAKES - PINTEREST.COM
14 ADORABLE AND DELICIOUS MINI CHEESECAKES | TASTE OF HOME
GALAXY CARAMEL CHEESECAKE … | CARAMEL CHEESECAKE RECIPES ...
GALAXY MINI CHEESECAKES RECIPE LIST - SALEWHALE.CA
11 CHEESECAKE RECIPES IDEAS | CHEESECAKE RECIPES ...
EASY MINI CHEESECAKES - YOUTUBE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make Galaxy cheesecake?Galaxy Cheesecake. When you wish upon a star... Preheat oven to 325º and grease a 8" or 9" springform pan with cooking spray. Make cheesecake mixture: In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until combined. Add eggs and beat until combined, then add sour cream, vanilla, and salt. Divide cheesecake mixture into four bowls.
How do you make a mini cheesecake?Like the big version, pre-bake the crust and make sure your cheesecake batter ingredients are at room temperature. Bake the cheesecakes in a standard 12-count muffin pan. There’s no need for a springform pan and no need to mess with a water bath. Mini cheesecakes are not only easier than a full cheesecake, they take half the time to prepare!
How do you make cheesecake with biscuits?To make the base, use a food processor to whizz up the biscuits into crumbs. Mix in melted butter and press the mixture into the bottom of a 23cm springform tin. Put it in the fridge for 30 minutes to set. For the cheesecake filling, use an electric hand whisk to mix together the cream cheese, vanilla and icing sugar.
How to make cheesecake from scratch?Make cheesecake mixture: In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until combined. Add eggs and beat until combined, then add sour cream, vanilla, and salt. Divide cheesecake mixture into four bowls.