LEMON-GARLIC BAKED BRIE
This is a great recipe to serve as an appetizer for two or three people, but I will make it for just me as a light supper.
Provided by duonyte
Yield 3 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 400 deg. F.
- Cut off the top rind of the wedge, but not the sides. Place in a oven-proof dish.
- Sprinkle the garlic and rosemary over the brie. Take several swipes of the lemon with a microplane or zester over the brie. You may substitute about 1/4 teaspoons of lemon pepper for the fresh lemon, but fresh is best.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and drizzle with olive oil.
- Place in oven and bake until it turns soft and/or bubbly - 20 to 30 minutes, you may need more time.
- Remove and serve with a crusty bread.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 254.2, Fat 20.9, SaturatedFat 13.2, Cholesterol 75.6, Sodium 475.7, Carbohydrate 0.7, Sugar 0.3, Protein 15.8
GARLICKY BAKED BRIE
This yummy, warm baked Brie has a garlicky center with a touch of sweet red pepper jelly topping. Serve with fresh baguette or crackers. Your guests will be begging for the recipe!
Provided by NANCYMAC1
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut Brie cheese round in half lengthwise, creating two thinner wheels. Spread crushed garlic on cut surface of 1 half; top garlic layer with 1 1/2 teaspoons red pepper jelly. Place the other Brie cheese half on top of filling. Spread remaining 1 tablespoon red pepper jelly on top of Brie cheese; place in a round casserole dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until rind begins to soften, about 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 106.6 calories, Carbohydrate 1.7 g, Cholesterol 30.1 mg, Fat 8.3 g, Protein 6.3 g, SaturatedFat 5.2 g, Sodium 189.8 mg, Sugar 1.1 g
GARLIC BAKED BRIE SPIDER
A creepy, crawly, cheesy arachnid appetizer. This spider is sure to weave webs of deliciousness with brie, garlic, herbs, prosciutto and crispy puff pastry.
Provided by Food.com
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Slice a grid on top of a brie wheel; approximately 4 slits horizontally and vertically.
- Insert thinly sliced garlic in the slots.
- To make the spider legs: roll out a sheet of puff pastry dough; then a layer of prosciutto on top; cut 1-2" strips.
- To make the spider's head: take a puff pastry dough and make it into a small ball (the size of a large meatball); slice black olives and insert them into the ball to make the eyes and fangs.
- Position the head and brie wheel on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Twist each strip of pastry dough/prosciutto and place them around the spider's body to form the legs.
- In a bowl, mix olive oil, rosemary, thyme, basil, salt and black pepper; spoon the mixture over the brie cheese wheel.
- Brush egg wash over the head and legs.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes.
BAKED BRIE WITH ROASTED GARLIC
"The garlic is mellow and sweet in this recipe," says Lara Pennell of Mauldin, South Carolina. "I never fail to get compliments when I serve this as a first course-even brie-haters are converted!"
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Remove papery outer skin from garlic (do not peel or separate cloves). Cut top off bulb. Brush with 1-1/2 teaspoons oil; sprinkle with rosemary. Wrap in heavy-duty foil. Bake at 425° for 30-35 minutes or until softened. , Meanwhile, cut the top fourth off the loaf of bread; carefully hollow out enough of the bottom of the bread so cheese will fit. Cube removed bread; set aside. Place cheese in bread. , Cool garlic for 10-15 minutes. Reduce heat to 375°. Squeeze softened garlic into a bowl and mash with a fork; spread over cheese. Replace bread top; brush outside of bread with remaining oil. Wrap in heavy-duty foil. , Bake for 45-50 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with toasted baguette, grapes and reserved bread cubes.
Nutrition Facts :
More about "garlic baked brie spider recipes"
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #appetizers #eggs-dairy #dinner-party #holiday-event #cheese #halloween
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions