BASIL GARLIC BREAD
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter, parsley, basil and garlic. Cover and microwave until butter is melted. Stir in cheese., Cut the bread in half lengthwise; place cut side down on an uncovered grill over medium heat for 2 minutes or until lightly toasted. Brush cut side with the butter mixture. Grill or broil 1-2 minutes longer.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 280 calories, Fat 15g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 35mg cholesterol, Sodium 555mg sodium, Carbohydrate 30g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 7g protein.
GARLIC BASIL BREAD
My family members have always been big on bread. And when I created this simple loaf, they asked for it time and again. if there is any left over, I like it for toast in the morning.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 loaf (16 slices).
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available., Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 100 calories, Fat 2g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 6mg cholesterol, Sodium 168mg sodium, Carbohydrate 18g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
GARLIC & BASIL CIABATTA
- Heat the grill to high. Beat together the mayonnaise, butter and garlic cloves until smooth. Chop basil, stir through and season with salt and pepper. Put the halves of the ciabatta, sliced lengthways, on a baking tray and spread with the butter. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan, then grill for 2-3 mins.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 224 calories, Fat 12 grams fat, SaturatedFat 5 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 23 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 2 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 7 grams protein, Sodium 0.85 milligram of sodium
GARLIC BASIL BREAD -FOR BREAD MACHINE
- Place all ingredence into bread machine.
- Water first.
- Flour, sugar, salt, basil, garlic, and lastly yeast.
- Yields a 1 lb loaf.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 167.2, Fat 0.7, SaturatedFat 0.1, Sodium 391.6, Carbohydrate 34.2, Fiber 2.1, Sugar 0.8, Protein 5.8
PARMESAN-BASIL GARLIC BREAD
Made with Parmesan and fresh basil on a ciabatta bread loaf, this yummy garlic bread is good as an appetizer or a side dish for a green salad.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Appetizers & Snacks
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Mix all ingredients except bread; spread onto cut sides of bread.
- Reassemble bread loaf; wrap in foil.
- Bake 15 min. or until heated through. Unwrap bread; slice. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 140, Fat 7 g, SaturatedFat 3.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Sodium 300 mg, Carbohydrate 16 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 4 g
NO-KNEAD SUN-DRIED TOMATO GARLIC BASIL BREAD
- Combine 2 cups flour, yeast, salt, and sugar in a large bowl. Add warm water and olive oil; stir with a wooden spoon until well blended. Slowly mix in remaining 1 cup flour until dough holds together and isn't sticky.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until doubled in size, about 3 hours.
- Dust a baking sheet with cornmeal.
- Punch dough down and stir in sun-dried tomatoes, basil, and garlic using a wooden spoon or with your hands. Form dough into a loaf and place on the prepared baking sheet. Let dough rise in a warm area of the kitchen for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until loaf is golden brown, about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 272.1 calories, Carbohydrate 52.7 g, Fat 3.1 g, Fiber 2.9 g, Protein 7.9 g, SaturatedFat 0.4 g, Sodium 679.7 mg, Sugar 1.9 g
GARLIC BASIL SPREAD
- Combine basil leaves, garlic, and red pepper flakes in a food processor or blender. Pulse 3 to 4 times. Slowly pour in canola oil and olive oil and blend until thick and creamy, about 30 seconds. Add additional oil if needed to make the spread smoother.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 133.1 calories, Carbohydrate 2.4 g, Fat 13.9 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 0.5 g, SaturatedFat 1.5 g, Sodium 1.4 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
BASIL-GARLIC CHEESE BREAD
This is a recipe from Simple and Delicious, posting for safe keeping. Here's a crusty, crunchy bread that goes together in minutes and is great with all kinds of pasta dishes!
Provided by diner524
Yield 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; spread over cut sides of bread. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 4-6 inches from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned. Cut into 2-in. slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 406.7, Fat 14.1, SaturatedFat 6.9, Cholesterol 25.3, Sodium 621.8, Carbohydrate 58.1, Fiber 2.5, Sugar 2.7, Protein 12.6
NO-FUSS FANCY GARLIC BREAD
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add the parsley, basil, salt and garlic to a small food processor fitted with the blade attachment. Pulse the mixture until it's finely chopped. Add the butter and cheese and pulse to fully incorporate.
- Cut the baguette in half through the middle and open the 2 pieces like a book, cut-side up. Spread the butter mixture evenly on each of the cut sides. Sandwich the 2 sides together and cut the baguette in half. Wrap each half in foil and place them on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and turn the broiler to high. Carefully unwrap the foil packs and open the bread, exposing the buttered sides. Return the baking sheet to the oven and broil until the edges are toasted, about 1 minute. Cut each baguette quarter into 3 pieces and serve.
People also searched
More about "garlic basil bread recipes"
GARLIC CHEDDAR HERB IRISH SODA BREAD ... - OH SWEET BASIL
4.2/5 (26)Total Time 40 minsCategory Yeast Bread Recipes And Quick Bread RecipesCalories 240 per serving
- Break the butter up into the flour and using your hands, pinch and mix the flour in until it resembles a grainy texture.
BASIL BUTTER GARLIC BREAD | TASTY KITCHEN BLOG
See details »
BASIL BREAD | FROM THE GRAPEVINE
See details »
THE BEST EASY GARLIC BREAD (VIDEO) - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
5/5 (6)Calories 80 per servingCategory Bread, Side Dish
- Cut the loaf of bread in half, parallel to the cutting board. Lay both pieces of bread cut-side-up on the baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix the softened butter, parmesan cheese, olive oil, minced garlic, herbs, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Smash and mix until well combined.
- Spread a thick even layer of the garlic butter over the top of each piece of bread. Spread it all the way to the edges, and use it all!
BASIL GARLIC BREAD - DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS
4.5/5 (2)Total Time 15 minsCategory Side Dish RecipesCalories 352 per serving
- In a small food processor combine basil, parsley and garlic. Pulse until well combined and finely chopped.
GARLIC KNOTS - JO COOKS
4.9/5 (7)Total Time 32 minsCategory Bread, RollsCalories 136 per serving
- Activate the yeast: In a bowl whisk the yeast, sugar and warm water together. Stir and let it sit for 10 minutes until the yeast foams up.
- Make the dough: In the bowl of your mixer, mix the flour and salt together. To it, add egg, butter and yeast mixture. Mix using paddle attachment until it's all well incorporated. The dough will be a bit soft.
- Rise: Place the dough into a well oiled bowl, cover up with plastic wrap and let sit until doubled in size, about 1 to 2 hours.
BASIL AND GARLIC NO KNEAD BREAD - EASY HEALTHY-ISH RECIPES
5/5 (15)Total Time 15 hrs 45 minsCategory Side DishCalories 281 per serving
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, active dry yeast, salt, dried basil, and garlic powder. Give it a stir before adding in the lukewarm warm.
- Cover the same bowl with plastic wrap, and let the dough rest in a warm spot in your kitchen for 12 to 20 hours, until the surface is dotted with bubbles and have doubled in size.
- Lightly flour your kitchen counter, gently remove the dough from the bowl onto the counter, and gently fold the dough into a round ball. I fold the dough from the sides and gently tuck the bottoms in with my fingertips.
FRESH BASIL GARLIC BREAD - DOMESTICALLY BLISSFUL
Estimated Reading Time 3 minsTotal Time 17 mins
- Place the peeled garlic cloves, 1/2 cup packed fresh basil leaves *(2), 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, & a pinch of salt & pepper in a small blender *(3) & blend until smooth.
HOMEMADE GARLIC BREAD WITH BASIL AND PARSLEY - PERFECT ...
5/5 (2)Total Time 10 minsCategory BreadsCalories 77 per serving
- Combine the butter, parsley, basil and garlic until it is a paste consistency. Cover and microwave until butter is melted. Stir in the parmesan cheese.
- Cut the bread in half lengthwise; place cut side down on an uncovered grill over medium heat for 2 minutes or until lightly toasted. Brush cut side with the butter mixture. Grill or broil 1-2 minutes longer.
BASIL BUTTER GARLIC BREAD | GARLIC BREAD RECIPE
Reviews 50Estimated Reading Time 1 min See details »
CHEESY GARLIC BASIL BREAD – P. ALLEN SMITH
Category BreadEstimated Reading Time 50 secs See details »
GARLIC BASIL FLATBREAD - COOK WITH KUSHI
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins See details »
TOMATO, GARLIC AND BASIL BREAD – SWEET THOUGHT
Servings 3Category Bake See details »
GARLIC BASIL KNOTS | FOR THE LOVE OF COOKING
Reviews 34Estimated Reading Time 2 mins See details »
CAPRESE GARLIC BREAD RECIPE [VEGETARIAN] — THE MOM 100
Cuisine American, ItalianCategory Side DishServings 8Total Time 28 mins See details »
GARLIC & BASIL BREAD | VEGWEB.COM, THE WORLD'S LARGEST ...
See details »
BASIL OIL RECIPE FROM REAL FOOD REAL DEALS - FOOD NEWS
See details »
GARLIC BASIL BREAD RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF HOME
See details »
EASY FOCACCIA RECIPE | NO KNEAD BREAD | SOFT & CRISPY ...
See details »
15-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient preparation healthy breads bread-machine easy grains dietary low-cholesterol yeast low-in-something pasta-rice-and-grains equipment small-appliance number-of-servings 3-steps-or-less
You'll also love