- Place egg yolks in a food processor. (To avoid using raw eggs, substitute yolks from pasteurized eggs.)
- Add mustard, garlic, and lemon juice. Pulse ingredients until well combined.
- With motor running, add oil in a slow, steady stream (mixture should become thick and emulsified). Season with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container, up to 1 week.
Provided by Jeff Mauro, host of Sandwich King
Yield 1 cup
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Combine 1 cup mayonnaise, 1/2 teaspoon each chili powder and ground cumin, 1 minced garlic clove and salt and pepper to taste in a medium bowl; mix until smooth.
- Whisk mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice and 1 teaspoon oil in small bowl to blend. Season with salt and pepper.
- (Garlic mayonnaise can be made 6 hours ahead. Cover and chill.)
HOMEMADE GARLIC MAYONNAISE
- Combine egg, garlic, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper in a bowl; whisk with a fork until well combined. Using a hand immersion blender, slowly add olive oil in a small stream and blend until creamy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 188.1 calories, Carbohydrate 0.3 g, Cholesterol 20.5 mg, Fat 20.8 g, Protein 0.7 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, Sodium 88.7 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
ROASTED TOMATO 'N' GARLIC MAYONNAISE
We love to use this versatile mayo on any sandwich, but it's especially good on a BLT or grilled hamburgers. I usually make a big batch on the weekends and use it as leftovers to dress up any evening meal. -Cindie Haras, Jupiter, Florida
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1-2/3 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Cut tomatoes in half lengthwise; drizzle cut sides with 1-1/2 teaspoons oil. Combine the herbs, pepper and 1/4 teaspoon salt; sprinkle over tomatoes. Place cut side down on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray., Remove papery outer skin from garlic (do not peel or separate cloves). Cut top off garlic bulb. Brush with 1/2 teaspoon oil. Wrap in heavy-duty foil; place on baking sheet with tomatoes. Bake at 425° for 15 minutes., Turn tomatoes; drizzle with remaining oil. Bake 20-25 minutes longer or until garlic is tender and tomatoes are softened. Cool for 10 minutes., Squeeze softened garlic into a small bowl; chop tomatoes and add to garlic. Stir in mayonnaise and remaining salt until blended.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 61 calories, Fat 6g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 5mg cholesterol, Sodium 203mg sodium, Carbohydrate 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges
- Place the garlic, mustard, lemon juice, salt and egg yolks in a blender. Blend on low, then slowly drizzle in the oil in a thin line to emulsify. Be careful not to add to much at once, as this will break the emulsion. Loosen with 1 tablespoon of water to reach the desired consistency. This mayo can be kept for up to 1 week in a resealable plastic container or squeeze bottle.
ROASTED GARLIC MAYONNAISE
This is great with, grilled chicken, fish, or veggies. i ahve also used as a dip for cold seafood and crudites. It will stay good for 1 month tightly covered in the fridge.
Provided by KittyKitty
Yield 1 cup
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place garlic and oil in small baking dish; stir well.
- Bake at 300F for 30 minutes or until garlic is soft and golden.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Place garlic mixture, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce in container of blender.Process until smooth.
- Add mayonnaise and remaining ingredients, process until smooth.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1106.2, Fat 92.5, SaturatedFat 13.3, Cholesterol 61.1, Sodium 1741.8, Carbohydrate 71.9, Fiber 1.7, Sugar 16.5, Protein 5.2
GARLIC ONION MAYO MAYONNAISE
I love to spice up a sandwich, grilled or otherwise, with a tasty mayo. It uses store bought mayo and only takes a moment to make. Give it a few minutes for the flavors to meld.
Provided by Margie99
Categories Low Protein
Yield 1/3 cup, 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Mix mayonnaise, garlic, green onion and fresh ground pepper together.
- Let rest for a few minutes.
- Refrigerate whatever you don't use right away.
This classic dip goes great with tones of stuff and is so much better then shop bought mayonnaise. It is not that difficult to make as long as you keep whisking like there is no tomorrow and you should achieve the perfect consistency.
Provided by teenagechef
Yield Serves 4
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Start by separating the yolks from the whites and placing the yolks in a large bowl. Be sure not to get any white in with the yolks.
- Add the white wine vinegar, the dijon mustard, seasoning and the minced garlic. To mince the garlic use a garlic press or by using a grater. After adding the garlic whisk the mixture until it has become smooth.
- At this point you may consider getting somebody pour the oil into the bowl whilst you are whisking as you do not want your emulsion to split. Start trickling the oil into the egg yolks very slowly and constantly whisking. Don't stop whisking whilst you are pouring the oil into the bowl.
- After you have poured all of the oil into the mixture you should be left with your homemade mayonnaise. You may need to add more salt or pepper depending on what flavour you are looking for. Your mixture should be smooth and look rather similar to normal mayonnaise.
- Finally add in 1 tbsp of water to the mixture and transfer the mayonnaise to an empty jam jar which has been thoroughly washed and dried. The mayonnaise should keep for up to 4 days in your refrigerator.
BLACK GARLIC MAYONNAISE
A delicious sweet, garlicky substitution for regular mayonnaise. Use it in any dish that you would use mayonnaise, slather it on your sandwiches, use it in potato salad or macaroni salad. Do keep in mind that the color of whatever you're putting it in will change but the flavors will all be enhanced.
Provided by Yoly
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place egg, coconut oil, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, vinegar, mustard, and salt into a wide mouth jar. Using an immersion blender, blend until ingredients begin to emulsify, 30 to 45 seconds.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 87.8 calories, Carbohydrate 0.2 g, Cholesterol 15.5 mg, Fat 9.6 g, Protein 0.5 g, SaturatedFat 4.7 g, Sodium 56.9 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
More about "garlic mayo recipes"
GARLIC PARMESAN MAYO RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
GARLIC MAYONNAISE WITH OLIVE OIL - BEST HOMEMADE RECIPES
LEMON-GARLIC MAYO RECIPE | MYRECIPES
ROASTED GARLIC MAYO - WHOLE30, KETO - HUNGRY FOODIE
HOW TO MAKE ROAST GARLIC MAYO - ALMOND TO ZEST
AIOLI (GARLIC MAYONNAISE) RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
GARLIC MAYONNAISE RECIPE | EATINGWELL
GARLIC MAYONNAISE | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
QUICK AND EASY CHEATER GARLIC MAYONNAISE, OR AIOLI
GARLIC BUTTER MAYONNAISE | RICARDO
GUSTO TV - GARLIC MAYO
GARLIC MAYONNAISE RECIPE - LOS ANGELES TIMES
GARLIC MAYO (MAYO AIOLI) – A COUPLE COOKS
HOMEMADE GARLIC MAYO - MOMMY MOMENT
DELICIOUS CONFIT GARLIC MAYO RECIPE | NO DISHRESPECT
GARLIC MAYO RECIPE - LIVING ON A DIME
SHORTCUT AIOLI (GARLIC MAYO) RECIPE
VEGAN GARLIC MAYO (AIOLI) RECIPE | EGGLESS + DAIRY FREE
10 BEST GARLIC MAYO CHICKEN RECIPES | YUMMLY
HOW TO MAKE GARLIC MAYO (FROM SCRATCH | + 2-MINUTE CHEAT …
HERB-GARLIC MAYO RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
GARLIC HERB MAYO | PAULA DEEN
GARLIC MAYO SAUCE - QUICK AND EASY HOMEMADE RECIPE
GARLIC AïOLI - JAMIE OLIVER
LEMON-GARLIC MAYONNAISE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
GARLIC BASIL MAYONNAISE - AN EASY FLAVORED MAYONNAISE
SPICY HOMEMADE GARLIC MAYONNAISE | RECIPE - KOSHER
DANIELLE'S GARLIC MAYO | RECIPE
ROASTED GARLIC MAYONNAISE - CERES
ROASTED GARLIC MAYONNAISE RECIPE | EATINGWELL
TUNA CABBAGE PATTIES WITH SPICY GARLIC MAYO
GARLIC MAYONNAISE RECIPE - COOK.ME RECIPES
SPICY MAYO | GIMME DELICIOUS
BLACK GARLIC MAYO: THE TWO INGREDIENT SPREAD THAT WILL CHANGE …
GARLIC CHIVE MAYONNAISE RECIPE - EVERYDAYMAVEN™
GARLIC MAYONNAISE - RECIPES ARE SIMPLE
You'll also love