GARLIC TOMATO BRUSCHETTA
This appetizer or side dish makes a crispy complement to any Italian entree. I just started with my grandmother's bruschetta recipe and added fresh tomatoes! It's one of the yummiest bruschetta recipes I've found. -Jean Franzoni, Rutland, Vermont
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl, combine oil, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Add tomatoes and toss gently. Sprinkle with cheese. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. , Bring to room temperature before serving. Cut bread into 24 slices; toast under broiler until lightly browned. Top with tomato mixture. Serve immediately.
This recipe has been modified slightly over tim, but is always a winner, whether for an appetizer or main dish. It even works with winter store-bought tomatoes. The vinegar and basil bring out the flavors.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Joy Andrews
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Combine tomatoes, bell pepper, onion, balsamic vinegar, 1/4 cup olive oil, basil, and garlic; let tomato mixture rest for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Arrange French bread slices on a large baking sheet; drizzle with 1/4 cup olive oil.
- Toast bread in preheated oven until lightly browned, about 1 minute on each side. Top bread slices with tomato mixture using a slotted spoon, allowing excess liquid to drain. Return bread to baking sheet and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Broil in preheated oven until cheese melts, about 3 minutes. Serve immediately.
30-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient cuisine preparation healthy appetizers vegetables easy european finger-food italian dietary low-cholesterol low-saturated-fat healthy-2 low-in-something tomatoes presentation
More recipes about "garlic tomato bruschetta recipes"
See details ››
2021-07-12 · Bruschetta is a famous Italian dish made with French or Italian loaf and topped with your favorite dressing. In this recipe, the dressing is prepared from tomatoes, garlic, cheese, and basil. Garlic Tomato Bruschetta …
See details ››