- Pour the teriyaki sauce into a shallow dish or bowl, and place tuna steaks in the sauce to marinate. Cover, and allow to marinate for about 45 minutes at room temperature. The steaks will cook more evenly if they are not cold.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Place tuna steaks in the hot oil, and pour in the teriyaki sauce. Squeeze juice from the lemon over the steaks, and sprinkle with sesame seeds. When the bottom is light brown, flip the steaks, and cook until browned on the other side. The center will still be slightly red. Season with sea salt and pepper.
- Place the tuna steaks onto serving plates, and garnish with grated carrots. Serve the pan drippings as a dipping sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 303.9 calories, Carbohydrate 10.9 g, Cholesterol 77.1 mg, Fat 9.6 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 42.9 g, SaturatedFat 1.5 g, Sodium 2336 mg, Sugar 5.9 g
BALSAMIC-GLAZED TUNA STEAKS
Simple to prepare but full of flavor, these tuna steaks have a slight sweetness, thanks to the delicious balsamic glaze. Ready in minutes, they're perfect for hectic days. -Laura McDowell Lake Villa, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Sprinkle tuna with pepper and salt. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill fish, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes on each side for medium-rare or until slightly pink in the center., Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Serve with fish.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 210 calories, Fat 2g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 77mg cholesterol, Sodium 505mg sodium, Carbohydrate 6g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 40g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
TERIYAKI TUNA STEAKS
"After sampling some wonderful tuna at a Japanese restaurant, I decided to try my hand at coming up with the recipe," says Michelle Dennis of Clarks Hill, Indiana. "It took a little trial and error, but I was pleased with the results-these seasonings are a lovely complement to the tuna."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Remove 1/3 cup to a small bowl for basting; cover and refrigerate. Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add tuna. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 1 hour., Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill tuna, uncovered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-6 minutes on each side for medium-rare or until slightly pink in the center, basting frequently with reserved marinade.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 338 calories, Fat 9g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 99mg cholesterol, Sodium 484mg sodium, Carbohydrate 9g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 52g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
GILLED TUNA WITH TERIYAKI GLAZE
South Beach Diet Phase 2. This Tuna will make your mouth water. Grilled to absolute perfection and brushed with a sassy teriyaki-like glaze, this is a recipe that satisfies the whole family.
Provided by WendyMaq
Categories < 30 Mins
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a small bowl, combine soy, sherry (or broth), ginger and garlic. Divide the marinade into 2 medium, shallow bowls.
- Place the tuna in one bowl and turn to coat.
- Place the mango and bell pepper ion the other bowl and turn to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate both for 15 minutes.
- Coat a grill rack or broiler pan rack with cooking spray. Pre-heat the grill or broiler to medium.
- Place the tuna, mango, and bell pepper on the prepared rack or pan. Discard tuna marinade. Grill or broil, basting occasionally with the marinade from the mango bowl, for 4 minutes per side or until the tuna is just opaque and the mango and bell pepper are heated through and glazed.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 110.3, Fat 0.3, SaturatedFat 0.1, Sodium 1030.8, Carbohydrate 15.9, Fiber 1.9, Sugar 11.2, Protein 2.8
GRILLED TERIYAKI TUNA
Yellowfin tuna is always delicious when grilled. This is great at a tailgate party, or at your Saturday afternoon summer barbecue. You can add a little cayenne pepper or minced fresh ginger to the marinade to give it a little extra kick.
Provided by DRIBBS
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the teriyaki sauce, oil, garlic, and pepper. Place the tuna fillets in the bag. Seal the bag with as little air in it as possible. Give the mix a good shake, to ensure the tuna fillets are well coated. Marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- Remove tuna from marinade, and place on grill. For rare tuna, grill for 3 to 5 minutes on each side. For medium, grill 5 to 8 minutes per side. For well done, grill for 8 to 10 minutes per side.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 551 calories, Carbohydrate 12.9 g, Cholesterol 50.6 mg, Fat 41.6 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 30.7 g, SaturatedFat 5.9 g, Sodium 2802.5 mg, Sugar 10.2 g
GRILLED TUNA WITH BALSAMIC GLAZE
- Combine wine, vinegar, sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Simmer until slightly thickened and syrupy, 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Combine tomatoes, 1 teaspoon olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a medium bowl. Toss, and set aside
- Heat grill to medium hot. Combine haricots verts, lemon juice, remaining teaspoon olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a bowl; toss well. Arrange beans on the grill and cook, turning, until just limp and lightly charred, 2 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a serving platter.
- Sprinkle remaining teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper on all sides of tuna steaks. Brush wine-and-vinegar mixture on tops and sides of steaks and place, glazed side down, on grill. Grill, brushing with more glaze, until lightly charred, about 3 minutes per side for rare, 6 to 7 for well done. Transfer to serving platter with beans. Add basil to tomatoes, toss, and spoon over tuna. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 279 g
TUNA WITH TERIYAKI GLAZE
- Brush tuna with olive oil & sprinkle with black pepper.
- Place fish on barbeque grill above hot coals. Sear 1 minute on both sides.
- Brush top with Teriyaki marinade, turn carefully & cook briefly to caramelise.
- Brush remaining side with marinade, turn carefully & cook briefly to caramelise.
- Serve with green salad.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 40, Fat 2.2, SaturatedFat 0.3, Sodium 919, Carbohydrate 3.8, Sugar 3.1, Protein 1.4
More about "gilled tuna with teriyaki glaze recipes"
TERIYAKI GLAZED GRILLED TUNA | THE PALM SOUTH BEACH …
Calories 207Sodium 509mgSaturated Fat 1gTotal Fat 2g
TERIYAKI AHI TUNA FORBIDDEN BOWL - FIT MITTEN KITCHEN
HONEY LIME GLAZED GRILLED AHI TUNA RECIPE - THE SPRUCE …
GRILLED TUNA TERIYAKI RECIPE - COOK.ME RECIPES
10 BEST TERIYAKI TUNA STEAK RECIPES | YUMMLY
TUNA STEAK & SPICY TERIYAKI | THE LEAF NUTRISYSTEM BLOG
GRILLED TUNA TERIYAKI - YUM TASTE
SEARED AHI TUNA WITH TERIYAKI SOY GLAZE RECIPE
GRILLED TUNA WITH TERIYAKI GLAZE - BLOGS
PAN SEARED TUNA WITH TERIYAKI GLAZE | ONLINE RECIPE - THE MAYA …
SALMON WITH A TERIYAKI GLAZE RECIPE I FOUND! YUM!!
GRILLED TERIYAKI STEAK WITH PLUMS RECIPE - EASY RECIPES
GRILLED TUNA WITH TERIYAKI GLAZE - BIGOVEN.COM
GRILLED STEAK WITH TERIYAKI GLAZE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
TERIYAKI GLAZE AND MARINADE - THE ENDLESS APPETITE
GRILLED TERIYAKI TUNA : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
TERIYAKI GRILLED TUNA RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
GRILLED TUNA JAW WITH TERIYAKI GLAZE RECIPE FROM HAVE YOU EATEN BY ...
TERIYAKI GRILLED TUNA JAW RECIPE : SBS FOOD
GRILLED TERIYAKI TUNA - WHATCHA COOKING GOOD LOOKING?
TERIYAKI GLAZED TUNA - HILL STREET GROCER
GRILLED TERIYAKI TUNA - ASIAN RECIPES
RECIPETHING - GRILLED TUNA WITH TERIYAKI GLAZE
GRILLED TERIYAKI TUNA | RECIPESTY
TERIYAKI GLAZED SALMON - THECOMMUNALFEAST.COM
GRILLED TUNA WITH TERIYAKI GLAZE - RECIPE - COOKS.COM
GRILLED TERIYAKI GLAZED YELLOW FIN TUNA | FISH RECIPES HEALTHY ...
TUNA: GRILLED WITH TERIYAKI GLAZE | KOOLS FAMILY FAVORITES
GRILLED TUNA WITH TERIYAKI-GINGER SAUCE RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
TERIYAKI GLAZE - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
GRILLED TERIYAKI TUNA RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
GRILLED TUNA TERIYAKI RECIPE FROM H-E-B
GRILLED TUNA WITH TERIYAKI GLAZE - SEAFOOD - RECIPES - MY RECIPES
GRILLED TERIYAKI SALMON RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
HIBACHI TERIYAKI TUNA RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook Tuna fillets in teriyaki sauce?Directions 1 In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the teriyaki sauce, oil, garlic, and pepper. Place the tuna fillets in the bag. ... 2 Meanwhile, preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate. 3 Remove tuna from marinade, and place on grill. For rare tuna, grill for 3 to 5 minutes on each side. ...
How to make tuna glaze with rice vinegar?Steps to Make It. In a bowl, whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, rice vinegar, garlic, and ginger. Lay the tuna fillets on a plate, season with salt and fresh-ground black pepper to taste, and spoon over half of the glaze, turning to coat evenly. Let the tuna fillets marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
How to cook tuna jaw on the grill?Heat a barbecue or konro grill on medium-low. Grill the tuna jaw, turning frequently, for about 15-20 minutes or until nearly cooked through. Brush liberally with the teriyaki glaze and continue to grill, applying more layers of the glaze like a lacquer, until it is glossy and dark.
What is the best way to cook yellowfin tuna?Yellowfin tuna is always delicious when grilled. This is great at a tailgate party, or at your Saturday afternoon summer barbecue. You can add a little cayenne pepper or minced fresh ginger to the marinade to give it a little extra kick. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the teriyaki sauce, oil, garlic, and pepper.