ROASTED PEPPER AND GOAT CHEESE BRUSCHETTA
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Brush the baguette slices lightly with olive oil on both sides and season with salt and pepper. Place the slices on a baking sheet and toast in the oven until crisp and golden, about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together 3 tablespoons olive oil, the vinegar and honey in a bowl. Stir in the thyme and red pepper flakes. Add the roasted peppers and shallots to the dressing, and season with salt and pepper. Gently toss to combine, then fold in the parsley. Set aside or place in the refrigerator to marinate.
- Spread each toast with a small spoonful of goat cheese. Top with a spoonful of the pepper mixture, followed by a pinch of microgreens. Arrange on a platter and serve.
ROASTED PEPPER AND GOAT CHEESE SANDWICHES
Provided by Ina Garten
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
- Place the whole peppers on a sheet pan and place in the oven for 30 to 40 minutes, until the skins are completely wrinkled and the peppers are charred, turning them twice during roasting. Remove the pan from the oven and immediately cover it tightly with aluminum foil. Set aside for 30 minutes, or until the peppers are cool enough to handle.
- Meanwhile, combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Remove the stem from each pepper and cut them in quarters. Remove the peels and seeds and place the peppers in a bowl along with any juices that have collected. Discard the stems, peels, and seeds. Pour the oil and vinegar mixture over the peppers. Stir in the capers. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for a few hours to allow the flavors to blend.
- To assemble the sandwiches, spread the bottom half of the loaf with the goat cheese. Add a layer of peppers and then a layer of basil leaves. Separate the onions into rings and spread out on top. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover with the top half of the ciabatta and cut into individual servings.
BRUSCHETTA WITH GOAT CHEESE, ROASTED PEPPER, AND BASIL
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Char bell pepper over gas flame or under broiler until blackened on all sides. Enclose in paper bag 10 minutes. Peel and seed pepper; cut into 1/2-inch-wide strips.
- Spread goat cheese on toasts. Top with red pepper strips. Place bruschetta on baking sheet. Bake until warm, about 5 minutes. Top each toast with 2 basil leaves and serve.
GOAT CHEESE, ROASTED PEPPER AND BASIL APPETIZERS
This tasty and unusual appetizer can double as a sandwich if you'd like---I used mine as bruschetta. Found at about.com. (I also think you could broil this for a few minutes for a hot sandwich).
Provided by spatchcock
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Slice baguette into 1 inch slices.
- Spread a layer of goat cheese onto each slice.
- Top with a strip or two of roasted pepper and a few strips of fresh basil.
- If you prefer to serve this as an entree sandwich, just slice your baguette lengthwise, spread with goat cheese and top with roasted peppers and fresh basil.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 221, Fat 2.4, SaturatedFat 0.5, Sodium 461.5, Carbohydrate 42.5, Fiber 3, Sugar 1, Protein 7.2
GOAT CHEESE WITH MARINATED ROASTED PEPPERS
This went fast! Used banana peppers instead of Anaheims. Store did not stock those. Great appetizer! Serve with French bread slices. The pepper mixture can also be served on the side with goat cheese if desired.
Provided by poppy
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat grill to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Grill Anaheim chile peppers, yellow bell pepper, and red bell pepper on the preheated grill with the lid open, turning peppers often, until blistered and blackened, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer peppers to a resealable plastic freezer bag using tongs; seal and let steam loosen skins, about 10 minutes. Carefully open bag, peel peppers, remove and discard seeds, and chop peppers.
- Combine peppers, olive oil, vinegar, and garlic in a bowl until evenly combined; cover with plastic wrap and chill, 8 hours to overnight.
- Place goat cheese on a serving plate; spoon pepper mixture over goat cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 262.3 calories, Carbohydrate 6 g, Cholesterol 39.2 mg, Fat 21.8 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 11.6 g, SaturatedFat 11.2 g, Sodium 259.3 mg, Sugar 3.8 g
GOAT CHEESE APPETIZER
- Slice bagette into 1 inch slices.
- Spread a layer of Goat cheese onto each slice.
- Top with peppers and basil.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 216, Fat 2.3, SaturatedFat 0.5, Sodium 461.1, Carbohydrate 41.3, Fiber 2.6, Sugar 0.2, Protein 7
PESTO, OLIVE, AND ROASTED-PEPPER GOAT CHEESE TORTA
Pesto, Olive, and Roasted-Pepper Goat Cheese Torta
Yield Makes 8 to 10 hors d'oeuvre servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Drain pesto in a small fine-mesh sieve set over a bowl 15 minutes, then discard excess oil.
- Lightly oil loaf pan and line with a sheet of plastic wrap large enough to allow a generous overhang on all 4 sides.
- Blot peppers well between paper towels to remove excess liquid.
- Spread about one fourth (1/2 cup) of cheese evenly over bottom of loaf pan and top with all of pesto, spreading evenly. Drop 1/2 cup cheese by tablespoons over pesto and spread gently to cover pesto.
- Top with chopped peppers, spreading evenly. Drop another 1/2 cup cheese by tablespoons over peppers and spread gently to cover peppers.
- Spread olive paste evenly on top, then drop remaining cheese by tablespoons over olive paste, spreading gently to cover olive paste. Cover pan with another sheet of plastic wrap and chill at least 8 hours.
- Remove plastic wrap from top of pan and invert torta onto a serving plate, then peel off remaining plastic wrap. Let torta stand at room temperature 20 minutes before serving.
ROASTED GOAT CHEESE WITH GARLIC
Now that we have kids, my husband and I don't entertain much. But when we do, I serve this savory spread. The combination of goat cheese, garlic and onions always earns rave reviews. -Carol Barlow, Berwyn, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 1-1/4 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Place garlic and oil in a pie plate. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. , Meanwhile, in a small skillet, saute onion in butter until tender and lightly browned. Add brown sugar; cook and stir until sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat., Remove garlic from pie plate. Spread onion mixture in pie plate; top with cheese. Place garlic over cheese. Bake, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. , Mash garlic mixture with a fork. Stir in the vinegar, salt and pepper. Transfer to a serving bowl; sprinkle with basil. Serve warm with French bread or crackers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 213 calories, Fat 17g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 40mg cholesterol, Sodium 236mg sodium, Carbohydrate 6g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 9g protein.
More about "goat cheese roasted pepper and basil appetizers recipes"
WARM GOAT CHEESE, BASIL AND ROASTED PEPPER TARTS ...
ROASTED PEPPERS WITH CREAMY GOAT CHEESE — SIMPLE FRENCH ...
5 MINUTE GOAT CHEESE APPETIZER WITH DRIED TOMATOES ...
GOAT CHEESE WITH MARINATED ROASTED RED PEPPERS | THRIFTY ...
A SIMPLE OLIVE, RED PEPPER, & GOAT CHEESE CROSTINI RECIPE ...
RECIPE: ROASTED RED PEPPERS WITH GOAT CHEESE | WHOLE FOODS ...
GOAT CHEESE, ROASTED PEPPER AND BASIL APPETIZERS RECIPE ...
RECIPE: GOAT CHEESE, ROASTED PEPPER AND BASIL APPETIZERS ...
GOAT CHEESE CROSTINI WITH ROASTED RED PEPPERS - THE …
ROASTED RED PEPPER AND GOAT CHEESE PASTA - COOKS WELL WITH ...
GOAT CHEESE, ROASTED PEPPER AND BASIL APPETIZERS RECIPE ...
ROASTED RED PEPPER PESTO GOAT CHEESE BRUSCHETTA
ROASTED RED PEPPERS WITH PESTO AND GOAT CHEESE
SPONEY'S IGA - RECIPE: GOAT CHEESE AND ROASTED PEPPER PANINI
BASIL WHIPPED GOAT CHEESE - WHAT'S GABY COOKING
ROASTED PEPPER, GOAT CHEESE AND BASIL PASTA
ROASTED MINI SWEET PEPPERS WITH GOAT CHEESE - MY CASUAL PANTRY
ROASTED STRAWBERRY, BASIL, AND GOAT CHEESE CROSTINI ...
HERBED GOAT CHEESE APPETIZER : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
ROASTED RED PEPPERS & GOAT CHEESE SALAD WITH BASIL ...
GRILLED ZUCCHINI ROLL RECIPE WITH GOAT CHEESE, ROASTED ...
ROASTED PEPPER AND GOAT CHEESE APPETIZER - A BOUNTIFUL KITCHEN
ROASTED PEPPER AND GOAT CHEESE PASTA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
ROASTED GARLIC & BAKED GOAT CHEESE APPETIZER
10 BEST GOAT CHEESE TOMATO APPETIZER RECIPES | YUMMLY
GOAT CHEESE ROASTED PEPPER AND BASIL APPETIZERS RECIPE ...
PC BUTTER PUFF PASTRY WITH ROASTED PEPPERS, PESTO, AND PC ...
GOAT CHEESE APPETIZER RECIPES | MYRECIPES
You'll also love