GREEK CHICKEN SALAD
- In a large bowl combine the chicken, carrots, cucumber, olives and cheese. Gently mix together. Add the salad dressing and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate. Let flavors marinate for at least 1 hour. Serve on a bed of lettuce if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 192.9 calories, Carbohydrate 4.3 g, Cholesterol 60.8 mg, Fat 10 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 20.7 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, Sodium 471.6 mg, Sugar 2.3 g
SPRING CHICKEN SALAD
- Place the potatoes in a small pot and cover with water. Season with salt, cover and boil until fork-tender, about 6 minutes. Drain and cool.
- Meanwhile, pulse the chives, tarragon, vinegar, yogurt, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste in a food processor. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil and pulse to make a thick dressing.
- Toss the romaine, potatoes, chicken, cucumber, radishes and bell pepper with the dressing in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 331, Fat 17 grams, SaturatedFat 3 grams, Cholesterol 60 milligrams, Sodium 223 milligrams, Carbohydrate 19 grams, Fiber 5 grams, Protein 27 grams, Sugar 4 grams
GRILLED CHICKEN AND MIXED GREENS SALAD
Finding foods that my husband will eat is sometimes a challenge. I came up with this salad in an effort to duplicate one of his favorite restaurant dishes. He ate very bite!
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the pineapple juice, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and pepper. Add chicken strips; seal bag and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until juices run clear, turning once. , To serve, arrange greens on four serving plates; top with tomatoes, pineapple, onions and warm chicken. Drizzle with dressing if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 383 calories, Fat 9g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 159mg cholesterol, Sodium 381mg sodium, Carbohydrate 17g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 58g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
GARDEN CHICKPEA SALAD
Looking for a summer dish with a difference? Combine colorful crunchy veggies with soft feta cheese and good-for-you garbanzos. If you like, add sliced, cooked chicken or lamb. -Sally Sibthorpe, Shelby Township, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 17
- For dressing, in a dry small skillet, toast cumin seeds over medium heat until aromatic, stirring frequently. Transfer to a small bowl. Stir in tomato, lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt and cayenne pepper., In a bowl, combine chickpeas, carrot, zucchini, green onions, parsley, radishes, cheese and walnuts. Stir in 1/3 cup dressing., To serve, divide greens between 2 plates; top with chickpea mixture. Drizzle with remaining dressing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 492 calories, Fat 38g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 8mg cholesterol, Sodium 619mg sodium, Carbohydrate 30g carbohydrate (7g sugars, Fiber 9g fiber), Protein 12g protein.
More about "greek chicken garden vegetable and spring mix salad recipes"
GREEK SALAD WITH CHICKEN - FOODIECRUSH .COM
CHOPPED GREEK SALAD RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
BEST GREEK SALAD RECIPE (EASY TO MAKE!) - THE ENDLESS MEAL®
18 BRIGHT AND DELICIOUS SPRING SALADS - THE SPRUCE EATS
10 BEST FRESH SPRING MIX SALAD RECIPES - YUMMLY
GREEK STYLE VEGETABLE RECIPES AND DISHES
THE REAL DEAL GREEK SALAD RECIPE (TRADITIONAL)| THE MEDITERRANEAN …
10 BEST MIXED GREEN SALAD WITH CHICKEN RECIPES - YUMMLY
GREEK CHICKEN PASTA SALAD RECIPE - ADD A PINCH
MIXED GREENS SALAD RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
SIMPLE SPRING MIX SALAD - LIFE IS BUT A DISH
GREEK CHICKEN, GARDEN VEGETABLE AND SPRING MIX SALAD RECIPE
10 BEST DRESSING FOR SPRING MIX SALAD RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
SPIRALIZED GREEK CUCUMBER SALAD WITH LEMON AND FETA
GARDEN SALAD RECIPE - 7 CLASSIC INGREDIENTS - HOME COOK BASICS
THE BEST MOUTHWATERING SPRING SALADS | THE RECIPE CRITIC
RECIPES | RECIPE | SPRING MIX SALAD, SPRING MIX SALAD RECIPES, SALAD …
GREEK CHICKEN WITH ROASTED SPRING VEGETABLES & LEMON VINAIGRETTE
RECIPES WITH SPRING MIX - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
GREEK CHICKEN, GARDEN VEGETABLE AND SPRING MIX SALAD RECIPE ...
THE BEST GREEK CHICKEN MARINADE RECIPE | FOODIECRUSH.COM
10+ GREEN GODDESS SALAD RECIPES | EATINGWELL
THE BEST SPRING MIX SALAD (SUPER SIMPLE!) - FIT FOODIE FINDS
SPRING SALAD MIX SALAD - THERESCIPES.INFO
SPRING GREEK PASTA SALAD RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - FOOD NEWS
SANTORINIAN VEGETABLE MIX — GREEK-RECIPE-COM
SPRING SALAD MIX RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES …
【COOKED】SPRING MIX SALAD RECIPE - 101RECIPES.COM
TRADITIONAL GREEK SALAD RECIPE (HORIATIKI / XORIATIKI)
GREEK CHICKEN WITH ROASTED SPRING VEGETABLES
SALAD RECIPES SPRING MIX - BEST SNICKERDOODLES COOKIES
SPRING MIX SALAD RECIPE WITH CHICKEN RECIPES
SPRING MIX SALAD RECIPES
SPRING MIX SALAD RECIPE WITH BLUEBERRY PISTACHIO AND CHAMPAGNE …
MIX SALAD RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD - STEVEHACKS.COM
28 EASY PASTA SALAD RECIPES | SOUTHERN LIVING
GREEK CHICKEN, GARDEN VEGETABLE AND SPRING MIX SALAD
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What are the best Greek salad recipes for spring?A classic Greek salad always hits the spot, especially when you made it with fresh spring vegetables. Toss peppery radishes, red onion, high-quality feta, cucumber, and tomato with oregano-infused Greek vinaigrette for a taste of the Mediterranean.
How to make chicken salad dressing?In a large bowl combine the chicken, carrots, cucumber, olives and cheese. Gently mix together. Add the salad dressing and mix well. Cover and refrigerate. Let flavors marinate for at least 1 hour. Serve on a bed of lettuce if desired.
How do you make Greek yogurt chicken salad?Place the chicken pieces in a freezer bag or a bowl and set aside. Add the Greek yogurt and olive oil to a medium size bowl. Zest one of the lemons and add to the bowl. Juice that lemon into the bowl with the zest.
What are some Greek style vegetable recipes?Greek Style Vegetables with Rice Pilaf (Vegetable Pilafi) Recipe Ingredients: 1/4 cup olive oil 1 small onion, chopped 3 cloves garlic, chopped 1 cup medium grain ri... Read More Greek Style Potato Salad (Patates Salata) Recipe Ingredients: 1 1/2 pounds red or white potatoes, peeled and cut in 1/4 inch slices 12 Greek olives, pitted and chopp...